Bbyaoi1

Hello, everyone! I purchased the rest of the CD's in this series (DKHN 4th AFter Disc, DKHN Vol. 14, DKHN Vol. 15, DKHN Vol.16) and have translated all of the CD's in this series (except the ones I haven't been able to find working download links for: DKHN Vol 2, DKHN Vol. 3, DKHN Vol. 4 (I have my own copy of the regular edition, but I don't have the extra CD) or DKHN Vol. 5.

It would be extremely helpful if someone can find some working links to these CD's if anyone would like them to be translated. (I would also like to listen to them again lol) Unfortunately, a lot of them are no longer available to order from Animate or CD Japan, otherwise I would purchase them there.

Anyway, I am new to this file upload thing, so please let me know if you are unable to download this file. The translations are included in the zip file. I have used A.I. to help me translate this CD, and I had originally planned to make corrections to the translation to increase the quality, but I unfortunately just don't have the time right now. If somebody would like to make those corrections, please feel free to message me and I can update the zip file.

Mega Download:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Edited by Bbyaoi1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...