• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hama71

• chiakaiyuki

• yaoilicious

• DeepBlueSea_03

i want english sub pleasse

Please create an avatar ASAP before making further posts in this forum or your post will be deleted. No exceptions.

Thank you for your cooperation.

• Like 1

thnx, i watched it on youtube but i cant wait with eng sub:-) I wish they could continue on making more takumi-kun series, so sad its over, thy could make 3 or 4 more about life outsite the college/uni, i loved takumi-kun pure as well even tough we didnt had many scenes with Takumi and Gii, but what a kissssss, yeaaaah cant get over it!!

thnx, i watched it on youtube but i cant wait with eng sub:-) I wish they could continue on making more takumi-kun series, so sad its over, thy could make 3 or 4 more about life outsite the college/uni, i loved takumi-kun pure as well even tough we didnt had many scenes with Takumi and Gii, but what a kissssss, yeaaaah cant get over it!!

I'm More than agree with you there lara_love...

I'm More than agree with you there lara_love...

I'm losing my mind!!!! I want to see this soooo bad, I looked everywhere but no luck. Can anyone tell me of a link to download or to watch online at this point I really don't care..... with subs or not. Please anyone!!!!???

Hiii...mediafire doesn't work. it says that he file was removed TwT and when do you guys thenk the eng sub will be out?

buhu me wanna se takumi kun TwT

Hi guys !

For those who want to watch Takumi-kun 5 WITHOUT eng subs (I heard the links don't work anymore), here is a link to watch it online :

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I hope this will help and I keep looking forward to have eng subs !

• Like 2

Hi guys !

For those who want to watch Takumi-kun 5 WITHOUT eng subs (I heard the links don't work anymore), here is a link to watch it online :

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I hope this will help and I keep looking forward to have eng subs !

I hope so ... I can't wait any longer ... but I can't understand japanese too *sob sob sob