Takumi-kun Ano Hareta Aozora [Open thread]

hama71

For the ones that explained that this won't be the last of the takumi-kun series, because its a novel, but because it is the last of the characters that play gii and takumi..... thank you for the clarification.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hama71

• chiakaiyuki

• yaoilicious

• DeepBlueSea_03

thank u so much :) I've been waiting so long to watch it

i downloaded them , still i have problem of making them open

what i mean the the videos is with this extension .avi

and the Real player couldn't open them !!!

i don't know what to do :(

how can i open them ?

i downloaded them , still i have problem of making them open

what i mean the the videos is with this extension .avi

and the Real player couldn't open them !!!

i don't know what to do :(

how can i open them ?

You first need to join the files with HJSplit, if you've done that, and it still dosn't work, try playing it on VLC media player.

• Like 1

hey hey hey! Thanks a lot for this one, was searching it like crazy =P

just 1 question: split parts on mediafire are chinese subbed like the one on fileserve or not?

hey hey hey! Thanks a lot for this one, was searching it like crazy =P

just 1 question: split parts on mediafire are chinese subbed like the one on fileserve or not?

Both links to the same video. Chinese subbed.

Saya made a post, I found it on FB, I want to share it with you, Takumi fans.

Hi guys.

First,

thank you so much for all of your encouragement on the last two posts.

I greatly appreciate it. Thanks so much.

Thing is though,

I did not react to the last message the guy sent me on YouTube as it seems to have been empty threats so far, and I don't really know what to do about it. I don't know enough about how this copyright thing works to be sure of whether he is actually capable of turning me in as he threats to do.

But he sent me another message this morning, dragging "my friend" (not specifying who) into it saying he'll turn him/her in as well. I am not sure who it is, but I think it might be hibimaosuki. I am not perfectly sure of this.

Anyhow, right now I'm considering what to do, because I don't want to let you guys down. I know how much it means for you to be able to understand the movie fully, and frankly, I believe I am one of those who are the best qualified to bring you subtitles truthful to the movie.

On the other hand, I do not want to end up having to pay off copyrights or what's worse, so I need to consider what to do.

He threatened me saying that if I release another sub he'll turn me in. Threatening, yes, and the obvious reaction is of course to quit, but so far it's been all talk, and I don't really know what to do. I at least feel like I should give you guys the subs for the last movie.

I'm considering what to do right now, and even though I am working on the subs, they're on hold right now (it can hardly be illegal for me to have made subs for myself...).

Please understand me.

I'm really sorry.

All I have to say is Arigatou and HOT DAMN!!!! This is fantastic and sad cause its the end of these guys as far as being Gii and Takumi, but What a fantastic movie!!!!!

wow.. i'm really happy to see the movie.. but i really hope to see it with english sub soon... i'm not really in the rush.. i guess all the waiting we've done is all worth while... thank you so much hiroyuki.. and to all who are making everything possible for us to enjoy watching takumi-kun series and more yaoi's to come... :) more love for everyone...

sankyuuuuuuuu sooo much, hiroyuki-san~ xD xD xD *smile like a chesire cat*

n the gifts aeislaeigh-san'd shared is also awesome *drool*

can't wait for engsub xD kamisama~ gives saya-san the power to release engsub, pliiis >___

@picasu, use HJSplit (u can download it easily) to join these 4 parts back together again, so that the original file is restored :D have a nice yaoi movie to watch xD

(i'm sorry for my bad english) m(_ _)m

btw, can someone give me softcopy the NOVEL of takumi-kun, or link to download it???

I don't think there is any one out there...

May be summery of some novel but not novel itself is out there... --;;;

But, you might find some drama cd...

I think you could search at google for that...

I have waited forever to see this.lol so thanks a bunch for providing it.. I was able to download them successfully but they won't play, something is wrong with the file extension...Can you check it out.. please??...thanks again.

what is Fushigina machi no ouji-sama? is it a drama or a film?

\what is this? i realy like takumi and gii. are they in this movie

That's stage work... Mao-kun and Dai-chan in...

It's story of Japanese #1 host...

It's kind of fiction but they used real #1 host name also the one of sponsor is real host club...