Wanna spoil a stubborn hot headed bottom?

KoBu

• 2 weeks later...

Lolz.no worries same.on my end and I got sick for a little myself xD 

I'm working now but I'll hopefully get a reply out later this evening

thanks I'm better for the most part. Just taking slow and easy. I've sent a reply and I'm sorry its a little short. 

Yea I believe so and it's totally fine. Sorry for getting back so late again work caught me but I'll hopefully be able to reply a little more regularly now

• Like 1

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Posted.

As a reference: Caius' house is made within a hill that overlooks a cliff. Like a house under a hill or treehouse.

• Like 1

replied! And thanks! I might add some sex scene on my next post since I'm itching to write one. With how Everette is, it would probably be with another character that I'll make. So no worries on that. 

That sounds good! 

I also wanted to apologize for my lack pf replies, work has me busy since we're expecting a visit but after tomorrow I'm gonna try to be more active again 

Hey hey! Just checking in and letting you know Im finally settoed.enough to reply Im actually working on it now. Thank you again for being so patient with me. 

I know its a bit abrupt, but I wanna write just a small little thing to show Everette's jumpy defensive traits. It wont be major but just something to show more of his charcter

• Like 1

No worries! I didn't go through with the smutty scene since I think Caius and Everette needs to talk a bit more - also the reason why my post was short.

For now, I'm just showing Caius' amused responses but I'm moving to make him understand Everette more. But he would need a bigger reason to want to dig deeper rather than to just observe how the entire thing will go. So, for now, he will not actively do anything to spoil Everette. Once he gets attached, that would change. But how is the question.

Totally! That sounds like fun! And honestly I always worry when my posts are short mysslf xD so no worries on that front. 

I'm totally down with some slow burn getting to know each other. Gives me more time to play with Everette and has trying to be a rock hard shell 😁 

I think I have an idea for it though and I've been toying with it the whole time. 

While Everette is very much "Do not do anything for me i am perfectly fine by myself thanks" his softer side could pick out when he demands to have funding for a building to be built in a safer part of the city. He may not tell Caius what it is or will be at first but eventually it's gonna come out that it's gonna be apartment buildings and homeless housing. Everette whose spent enough time on the streets has seen more than enough of his fellow.homeless community suffer. He can get by just fine but he doesn't want young children or elderly who've just had a string of bad luck be their down fall. It could also play more into his omega nature and the need to nurture. 

Edited by KoBu

That could actually be a very good "let me see if you're really serious with giving me anything I wanted" type of challenge or test! I never even thought of it.

Caius would probably go about it by demolishing an entire area of the city -thereby making more people suffer in the process. But it could be Everette's challenge to make his demands specific so that nobody gets hurt or loses anything when he asks for something.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...