Wanna spoil a stubborn hot headed bottom?

KoBu

So I have a plot I want to play with a character I've had.
Everett, a young homeless kid in his twenties.
Your character for whatever reason decides to try and tale him in and help him out but Everett isn't gonna have it ... Not in the start anyway.

I'll be more than happy to explain the rest of the plot if anyones interested, so if you have a seme who loves to spoil bratty ukes with a softer side he'll only show his Top or if you have a seme who doesn't mind getting bullied by his uke to just put him in his place in the bedroom, lemme know and we can work out more plot points as well!

Howdy!! So sorry I didn't see this earlier, but basically it's rolling towards slice of life and MC is a homeless kid whpse gotten by on stealing 

YC could be anybody you'd feel comfortable playing. 

Long story short YC catches MC either stealing from YC place of business or from their business or home and instead of pressing charges YC decided to take MC in and make him work instead. 

Hmm. I was thinking MC is a Mafia boss with a little eccentricity - the eccentricity being that he sometimes poses as the owner of a small antique shop, which is actually a front for an underground historical collections vault (like a museum for ancient artifacts and items).

YC could have seen some gold statues inside the antique shop and decided to steal it, but he ends up triggering the alarm and getting trapped inside. In his desperation to escape he could find the secret door to the vault but still no way out.

MC could find him there after that.

I was also thinking that we could include A/B/O dynamics to make it more interesting since YC is already on the non-traditional personality spectrum of that setting. Just a suggestion.

• Like 1

ABSOLUTELY! That sounds perfect! And I'd love to do A/B/O! I hardly ever get rp that dynamic! 

I'm not in spot to type up a good starter at the moment but I should be in a short while if your ok with waiting but in between is there any scenarios or kinks you aren't comfortable with?

That's fine, I can wait. Plus I'll have to work on MC's profile so no rush.

For scenarios, I'm fine with mostly anything besides extreme gore and the like since I don't see much point in them.

As for kinks, pretty much anything besides the the usual red flags. Although I don't really care for submissive tops since that's not how I write mine. I don't do full dom too since I like reading lively partners, plus makes things more interesting. I'm okay with painplay but only the minor stuff like spanking, pinching, etc. It doesn't feel right for me when I write about MC hurting their partner any more than that - even with consent.

I like knotting, ehehe, and giving MC's big d**ks since there are a lot of things I can work with on that - like slightly breaching the sigmoid colon. My friend said: "felt like a bigger g-spot that makes you go crazy"

So I like to include that since almost all the time I like MC's partner to be overwhelmed and oversensitive. I find it fun too when the partners try so hard to hold themselves back from com*ng but ultimately can't and then it happens multiple times, i.e; oversensitive.

That's mostly it. How about you? Kinks and scenarios that you like and are comfortable with.

Ok cool. 

I just don't wanna keep anybody waiting if I can help it. But thanks so much for your patience! 

My own kinks I like to try and experiment and try different things to see how I like 'em. I suppose same red flags from myself as well. I don't mind gore has I have played a horror rp but that was because it was part of that rp. If it's not what tje story is going for then no thanks. 

Toilet things are a no. Painplay same I don't mind it and I have one character that I've made who enjoys it but he's not who I want for this rp so no worries on that. 

I can defs get down with some overstimulation! So that's gonna be fun! ... I suppose there isn't much I'm really opposed to since there's plenty I'm sure I haven't tried. "Try it before ya knock it" ya know 👍👌

But the character I want to use for this rp is very much used to taking care of himself and resistant to anybody and very much gonna fight tooth and mail to be independent until he's warmed up to YC if that's ok. Very much "ou aren't keeping me here I'm choosing to stay here" mentality for a good minute

YC sounds fun - I like them independent like that, regardless of what they have to go through.

By the way, any idea on the world setting? Like you mentioned Slice of Life genre, but since we're A/B/O I was wondering what you had in mind on how the world handled that. Like, do people accept it, are they the usual "Alphas are the best, Omegas are the pest", maybe the rare trope where omegas are on the top of the food chain and the alphas are at the bottom? Basically, the world view on the whole A/B/O dynamics. Not to mention if we have MPreg - speaking of, I'd like to be a bit realistic and have that removed, if you're okay with it, but I'd still like to keep the heats and ruts.

Sweet! 

World view I would say, I do prefer reading things were everybody is on equal ground, especially if we're gonna take put the mrpeg (which totes fine with btw) but what if there's a mix of those tropes? Like some groups believe Alphas are better while others think Omegas are better. 

Actually that makes me think of one of my other fave tropes of an omega who tries to pass off so hard as Beta but something just screws up their disguise and "Oh sheet I'm ina room with an Alpha... Well fuck me and call me joe"

That would actually fit YC's narrative IF he's been around a lot of people who think very low about omegas. Like, he's already got a lot on his plate just surviving, doesn't need any more shit from bigoted people.

Okay, so that the world view. Any idea on the general plot? Like, besides them meeting and end up adopting/kidnapping what else do you have in mind? 

I like the idea of YC trying to escape the mansion, yes MC will live in a mansion, on multiple occasion and maybe he'll succeed after they've gotten close and he'll get a dilemma between being 'free' or going back. I like the psychological impact of finally getting what you wanted after a long struggle but at the cost of something you never even thought you'd miss.

Just an idea.

Actually I quite like that idea much better.

As far as plot is, I tend to think of it as I go along but with the direction this is going, I'd say it could be a combo of the two getting together but also see the world from each other's view and maybe even start to set on a path of equality for both sides of the secondary genders. 

I'm down with that. Like, 'a mile in my shoe' kind of thing.

Alright. I'm gonna work on MC's profile and I'll probably either drop it here or at the start of the RP once you've actually created the thread - I will most probably do the latter.

But I'll probably still drop ideas here whenever I think of one.

Sweet! I'll drop the link here I've been working on the starter on and off now and work on Everette's profile as well! I look forward to any ideas you'll come up with!

So sorry for the delay I was having trouble adding an image of what Everette looked like and I still couldn't get it to work so I gave a quick word description any I hope you enjoy!

Looks good. I like the height. Like dem smol bois.

I'm still busy at work, but I'll drop MC profile once I go on break.

Full Name
Caius Leon
Appearance
spacer.png

Age Height
6 feet, 7 inches
Position Secondary
Seme
A
Personality
  • Psychopathic - Many people would say that Killers were made and in many circumstances, they would be right. But in Caius' case, he'd been born as one. It wasn't that he was particularly gifted on the art - he is - but what makes him so different was that he'd been born with the disability to feel empathy in a way that everyone and everything was nothing more than a plaything; toys that were ultimately broken and discarded.

• Caring - We all have our favorite toys; they're usually the ones we hide behind glass cases or shiny trophy cabinets, protected from twitchy fingers but bright and sparkly for all the world to see.

• Vindictive - What do you do when the other kid takes away or breaks your toys? You burn down their house, run over their family, blow up their workplace, and then drop them in the ocean.

• Childish - Sometimes eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwich while watching Spongebob is the best way start or end a day. Going to amusement parks and stuffing yourself full of sweets until you puke is not a bad thing too. Relaxing before, between, and after murder sprees is essential; to reload and unwind, someone dead used to say.
Biography
Also known as the Titan of the North, Caius Leon is a ruthless mafia boss that has taken over most of the underbelly of the northern hemisphere; a few of which would include the US, Canada, UK, and Japan. 

Very few know his name and even fewer know his face, but everyone knows what he can do and that he basically owns almost everything under his territory.

To those of the same profession, his empire is simply known as The High Table. To everyone else, the biggest tech conglomerate in the world: The Golden Lion.

Only those who work very closely with Caius would know anything about him, meaning his bodyguards and the administrators of his empire. But what is known is that he had taken over from his father, after he passed away - reason unknown, and it is because of him that their group had become an empire, along with their family business. Due to his accomplishments and extremely secretive nature, the media has considered him a very high profile case and fought over scraps of the limited information that they could find - not that they could find much, if at all.

Because of this, Caius rarely showed himself in public - as far as the media is concerned. It is also widely known that he is single and might be looking for a mate. At least, that's what US Weekly Magazine had to say.
Red looks good on you. "

Okay, so.. I liked the "The High Table" name so please don't tell John Wick.

Lolz I like.it and if makes you feel better I've never seen the john wick movie xD so no worries your secret is safe with me

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but this is the closest i can get as reference for Everette. I normally.prefer to draw them myself but the image doesn't want to load in