Under the Moonlight

Fmkitty

Title: Under the Moonlight
Fandom: Togainu no Chi
Pairing: Shiki x Akira
Characters: Shiki, Akira
Rating: +18 (Suggestive themes, Smut)
Summary: [This story was made as entry for December's month Aarinfantasy Writing Challenge.]
[This one-shot is set after the Cat and Mouse ending aka Shiki's ED2 (the PSP/PS2 version)]
Another day, another new target - it's nothing new for Akira.
However, after encountering one certain red-eyed swordsman and learning that he also goes for the same target, he realizes that something is off...

[Originally written on 2022-12-28]

It is already a late, chilly night. The platinum moonlight illuminates the empty streets and shines brighter than blind or twitching lamp lights. However, the blue-eyed assassin is not here to admire the waltz of the night stars and the moon. Tonight he lurks in the dark shadow while waiting for his target.

It should arrive any second now. Of course, if his client gave him the correct details. Or so Akira wonders while staring at the empty street.

Suddenly, he gets alerted at sensing a familiar presence coming closer and closer to him. There is no mistake That Man is also here seeking new prey.

Even so, the silver-haired killer is not in the mood to have another match against Shiki. Besides, he might let his prey escape if they take too much time. Therefore, he won’t allow that giant red-eyed feline to snatch his target from him.

But for now, Akira hopes that if he stays quiet without making a single move, perhaps Shiki will not notice him.

By far, the familiar figure doesn’t seem to have the slightest idea about him. Good, that fool needs to leave before he slays his target. Or so the silver-haired assassin thinks to himself. Lastly, he sighs in a relieved after Shiki leaves his eyesight.

Meanwhile, the dark-haired man cracks a smile and turns his gaze to the dark alley ‘‘What are you doing here? Come out. Or do you prefer to hide like a mouse?’’.

Even if his disguise is ruined, Akira keeps a poker face and appears from the shadow while keeping a straight, proud posture ‘‘Unlike you, I have work to do. That’s why I suggest you leave now, or I’ll use your head instead of my targets.’’. As he raises his eyebrow, he adds ‘‘What are you staring at? Do you have too many eyes? Leave! I will not starve because of you.’’.

However, Shiki takes a step closer and keeps a smug look on his face while his gaze fixates at the silver-haired killer’s exposed belly-piercing ‘‘Hmph. So, do you still have it? Good. Because no one is allowed to remove it, and it will show anyone to whom you belong.’’.

As Akira covers the silver piercing with his hand, he gives an indignant look ‘‘Shut up! My t-shirt zipper is broken and cannot go any lower. That’s it.’’.

Despite that, the red-eyed assassin brushes his hand and zips Akira’s t-shirt down while teasing ‘‘Then, I fixed it for you. Or did you lie to me?’’.

Suddenly, the blue-eyed man frowns and silently growls while taking a step back, yet keeping his eyes on Shiki ‘‘It’s none of your business!’’.

For sure, such a reply sparkles excitement in these crimson eyes. Yet, Shiki changes the subject ‘‘Did your client also send you to take down some officer who knows too much?’’.

Instead of giving in confusion, Akira thrusts his chest forward ‘‘So? It’s my target, not yours. So, back off!’’.

Lastly, when Shiki closes his eyes, he replies ‘‘Do you realize this is a trap yet? Now, run.’’

‘‘What do you mean?’’ Or so the silver-haired assassin asks. However, before he says anything else, he widens his eyes as the many soldiers armed with the most advanced armor, shields, and weapons surround them.

As countless weapons are aimed at this couple, one of the SWAT officers announces ‘‘You are under arrest! This is your last chance - surrender now!’’.

Even if the dark-haired man feels the gun held against the back of his head, he remains calm and comments ‘‘Hmph. You’re too slow, you fool…’’.

After opening his eyes, Shiki’s hand slides on his sword and reveals the sharp blade. One sudden movement - and the bloody fountain splashes behind his back along the heavy sound of the collapsed officer.

While military police are briefly shocked, Akira also uses his chance. Once he picks up his trustworthy sword, he cuts the nearest armed man’s head and picks up the shield.

However, instead of shamelessly hiding and fleeing to safety, he slays one after another SWAT member while protecting himself from bullet rain. More so, he won’t allow anyone to take Shiki’s life.

Therefore, the blue-eyed killer is determined to protect this arrogant man’s life at any cost. But for now, they need to survive even if they need to work together.

For sure, such a gesture is a pleasant surprise for the crimson-eyed killer, who sees it as an unexpectedly thrown challenge. Therefore, competing by killing a higher amount of these still-green amateurs might be interesting.

‘‘You are not allowed to die here, got it? So, cover my back while I cover yours!’’ Or so Akira addresses Shiki while stabbing and cutting the SWAT member in half.

However, the red-eyed man only delightfully smiles as another officer perishes by his hand.

After a while, the battlefield and the buildings around them are painted red, and only the two swordsmen remain alive. Unfortunately, it’s still too early to relax.

As Akira wipes the blood from his sword and places it back into the shed, he widens his eyes and notices a tiny red dot moving from his chest upwards. Before doing anything, he hears a shot and how the bullet sinks into the flesh.

However, he is still alive, even if his every single muscle is frozen. All he can do is shakily speak up in a barely hearable voice ‘‘…Shiki.’’. Suddenly, his body moves on its own, and he rushes to the wounded man’s side. As he lets Shiki safely sit, Akira notices he pressed his hand against his bleeding arm.

Although, Shiki only cracks a bitter-sweet smile at seeing such an unusually concerned yet painful look and addresses the blue-eyed killer ‘‘You fool… You should always watch your surroundings. Look, your target will escape if you waste time.’’. Lastly, he brushes the silver-haired man’s hand from the covered limb.

No matter how much Akira wants to punch Shiki for acting like this, he relaxes his shakily held fist. Even if the words are stuck in his throat, he speaks up with trembling lips ‘‘Don’t you fucking dare to die on me or else, …I’ll follow you to the netherworld and drag you out from Sanzu river!.’’

Lastly, he lifts his gaze and fixates his blue eyes burning with fury at the last hiding officer ‘‘You bastard… So, you have chosen death?’’.

Meanwhile, the terrified soldier pulls the trigger and rapidly shoots at them. Unfortunately for him, Akira’s blade reflects all the bullets. More important, the armored man is convinced that he is not dealing with humans, but demons who possess supernatural speed and strength, and even the most advanced military technology is useless against them.

In the end, the remaining soldier screams in agony and despair as the blood streams from his cut arms. Soon enough, he feels a choking grasp around his neck and the sword’s tip pointing at his chest.

However, even through his visors, he can see that these blue eyes do not show even a tiny sparkle of mercy or hesitation.

‘‘Pl… please, don’t kill me! I’ll do anything! I beg you, please… let me live!’’ Or so the officer desperately pleads.

In the end, Akira is not even at the slightest affected aside from feeling utter disgust at this individual. Finally, as he releases his prey’s neck, he swings his blade. As the last SWAT member collapses, the blue-eyed assassin closes his eyes and returns to Shiki’s side.

Surprisingly, the fellow killer did nothing reckless aside from enjoying how Akira cuts anyone’s life thread while tightly pressing his palm against the injured arm. He even tore a good part of his t-shirt and used it as a substitute for a tourniquet to stop bleeding and cover the wound.

When the silver-haired man helps him to stand up, Shiki stings him with another comment ‘‘You’ll instantly exhaust your entire arm and back if you strike like that.’’.

‘‘Look who is talking?’’ Akira backfires while supporting his partner and checking that the injured arm won’t be moved too much. ‘‘Anyway, you’ll explain the rest once we’ll treat your wound.’’ Or so he adds when he turns his gaze away from Shiki while continuing to head to the nearest inn or hotel.

Some time passes. Fortunately, it didn’t take long to find a still vacant and working hotel at such a late hour, which is not that far from the city. Perhaps, it’s not a five stars hotel or even close to a medium-level one. However, even the crackhead-infested place is better than nothing for a few nights.

Besides, they can’t be too picky about it because they are seen as wanted criminals. Therefore, as long as this place can protect them from wind and rain, it should do. If anything, Akira can easily take down unwanted neighbors who disturb their rest.

But for now, the silver-haired man picks a generously large amount of money from his coat’s pocket and tosses it at the receptionist while demanding for first aid kit and room keys. One thing is for sure, this time, he won’t give up on his partner, and he will be the one who’ll make Shiki taste his own medicine.

Even so, he is still surprised how the dark-haired killer didn’t protest and allowed him to pay. Nevertheless, the sooner they’ll get into their room, the sooner Akira can treat the wounds.

As soon as they enter inside and Akira locks the door behind them, he hears a brief demand “Give it. I’ll handle this on my own. You just sit here and wait.”.

However, the silver-haired man only tightly hugs the med kit while with the other hand grabbing Shiki’s wrist “No.”.

After turning his head, Shiki is amused seeing such a stubborn look on his partner’s face. That’s why he plays along and silently walks to the bedside like a proud cat.

Even if it’s Akira’s first time treating wounds, he cannot waste time by doubting. When he takes a deep breath, he orders “Undress.”.

However, as the dark-haired killer sits on the bed, he gives him a teasing look.

Even if such arrogant behavior annoys Akira, he tries to remain calm and explains ‘‘Not for That, you idiot. I need to check whether you have any other injuries. Or do you need any help?’’.

After Shiki closes his eyes, he replies ‘‘Then, get down to the business.’’.

Of course, the silver-haired man doesn’t enjoy being ordered around, but for now, he has an important that. When he approaches his partner and sits next to him.

To his surprise, Shiki remains calm when his black coat is removed from his shoulders without resisting. Nevertheless, Akira keeps his guard as being prepared for a sudden attack at any moment.

However, none of this is happening. Instead, the silver-haired swordsman feels how these crimson eyes study his every movement. Shiki even carefully observes such a simple thing as rolling up the t-shirt sleeve and unwrapping the bandage from the wound.

As Akira opens the first aid kit, he suggests ‘‘Have something to bite into. And your hand is not an answer.’’.

‘‘You worry too much.’’ Or so the dark-man replies as he turns his head away.

After the blue-eyed assassin opens the bottle of medical alcohol, he covers the tip with cotton and flips it to wet it ‘‘Then, don’t complain that I didn’t warn you.’’.

In the end, Akira starts cleaning around the wound. But as soon as he touches it, he feels how unintentionally Shiki’s upper arm twitches. However, when he lifts his eyes, he notices that the dark-haired man is only slightly bothered.

When Akira places the bloody cotton pad aside, he takes the thin tweezers and gives the last warning ‘‘Stay still. It will be over soon.’’.

For now, the blue-eyed assassin feels like carrying enormous responsibility placed on his shoulders. After all, if he fails, the bullet may go into deeper layers of Shiki’s flesh and even damage his nerves and blood vessels. More importantly, the red-eyed killer may lose not only his arm but also his life.

Yet, he cannot afford such a luxury as wasting time on any further thoughts. After spreading the tweezers, he puts them deep inside until it touches the stuck bullet.

When Akira grasps this piece of metal, he closes the tweezers and suddenly removes it from the wound. Despite feeling his loud and rapid heartbeat, he covers the bleeding wound with a clean cotton cloth and presses it ‘‘There. It’s nearly done.’’.

Just before he takes the medical bandage and wraps it, he feels Shiki brushing his hand away ‘‘I’ll finish on my own. Go and take a shower.’’.

‘‘How? So, once I’ll finish, I go.’’ Or so the blue-eyed assassin backfires as he wraps the snow-white bandage around his partner’s upper arm. Lastly, after Akira finishes the current task, he picks up the bloody bullet and shows it to Shiki ‘‘How could you have picked this up with one hand? I’ll never forgive you if you lose your arm or any part of your body to your recklessness.’’.

As he lowers his head and squeezes the bullet in his palm, the silver-haired man painfully spits out the words ‘‘Why did you even risk your life, you fool? Was it worth it? You may have died...’’.

Meanwhile, the dark-haired killer remains silent and closes his eyes. Lastly, he sinks his fingertips in Akira’s hair and brings him close to him.

Of course, the blue-eyed assassin widens his eyes at such an unexpected gesture. However, he doesn’t resist nor pushes away Shiki. He even closes his eyes and lowers his shoulders while resting his head against his partner’s chest.

For some reason, Shiki’s heartbeat and breathing are enough to convince him that this man is alive and will be fine. Even if Akira doesn’t understand why such a thought strangely calms him, he knows he won’t let Shiki go until he recovers and is ready to face him as an equal.

Some time passed. While Akira dries his hair, he wonders why it is too quiet. Perhaps Shiki is asleep, or he waited until he leaves to escape.

It won’t be surprising at all. Even if the blue-eyed swordsman had taken away that man’s sword, he would still find his way to leave. More importantly, he would hide somewhere to lick his wounds. Or so the silver-haired man reminds himself.

While having the lowest expectations, he leaves the bathroom without minding his surroundings and is about to crash into bed.

However, his guard is caught by seeing a familiar figure sitting on the bed and addressing him “You took so long.”.

Lastly, as Shiki stands up and walks to the bathroom door, he turns his head “When I return, make sure that I’ll find you in bed, got it?”.

“What are you planning to do?” Or so asks Akira.

Instead of answering, the dark-haired man closes the door behind him.

In the end, Akira realizes that, perhaps, he only made himself look like a fool by asking such silly questions. Besides, he is too tired to think any longer and lies on his side.

For now, even an old and worn mattress is so comfortable to sleep on. And thus, without realizing it, the silver-haired assassin’s eyelids become heavier within each second until he falls asleep.

After a while, his peaceful slumber is disturbed by someone pressing his body against his and stroking his hair. Nevertheless, Akira instantly recognizes who is this big feline and wonders why he has to act like this when it’s enough space for them even if both would keep a distance.

However, the blue-eyed assassin knows that if he struggles too much, Shiki might tease him or ask him not to move too much.

Lastly, when he feels how the dark-haired man wraps his arm around him, all Akira can do is rest as well.

It is the afternoon of the new day. Although, thanks to the gray cloudy sky outside, there is no way of telling what kind of time of the day it is. Only the hanging clock on the cracking paint wall gives the sense of time.

Meanwhile, Akira starts waking up. After stretching out in bed, he notices someone put a blanket on him. More so, a certain swordsman is missing.

As he looks around, he also spots on the night desk a lot of Solids and a few water bottles.

‘‘Did he return only to leave me the food? That fool… He won’t get away with this.’’ Or so the blue-eyed killer tells himself while rubbing his nape.

However, he cannot understand why Shiki left him all these goods. What if it is a payment? But he had done none valuable service. Or so Akira wonders.

Maybe that is a taunt or showing pity? If so, it successfully irritated the silver-haired man.

Perhaps it’s only something that Shiki bought for himself. Yet, it’s most likely that he won’t return. After all, he has no reason, right? Or so Akira thinks to himself while face-palming.

That’s why he refuses to take something that doesn’t belong to him.

Even if the blue-eyed swordsman's pride doesn’t allow him to use any of these goods, his stomach rumbling reminds him that he has eaten nothing these days.

This time, he nearly got killed by his previous client for declining the offer to become his lapdog. Even after escaping, he had to skip a meal or sleep because the reward on his head increased thanks for pissing off some corrupted, high-ranked figure. So, he needed to deal with plenty of bounty hunters.

But for now, Akira leaves the bedside and inspects the left food and water. Surprisingly, all Solid bars are the omurice flavor.

Somehow, even such a minor detail sparkled excitement in these blue eyes. If it is a coincidence or not, the silver-haired man decides not to waste these Solids.

Besides, it’s Shiki’s fault if he left them unprotected. Or so Akira convinces himself as he unwraps one bar.

One after another, the Solids disappear until only a shiny wrapping is left.

Suddenly, his feast is disturbed by a familiar voice ‘‘So, you finally acknowledged the hand that feeds you? Good.’’.

As the silver-haired turns his head, he notices that the red-eyed swordsman also got his t-shirt fixed.

Yet, instead of wondering how long he slept, Akira explains ‘‘I didn’t want to waste food. Besides, I knew only you would do this. So, it was safe to eat.’’.

After he approaches the red-eyed killer, he continues ‘‘And I’m not anyone’s dog. If a wrong person throws a piece of meat at me, I will bite their arm off.’’.

While the dark-haired man gives him a smug look, Akira stays still “What’s so funny? If you thought that leaving me a couple of Solids as payment, keep them for yourself.”.

‘‘Hmph. Do you realize that this time there was no client? It was a federal honey-pot to capture one of us.’’ The red-eyed man replies.

Despite being confused and feeling how his partner wraps his arm around his waist, Akira tries to keep his cool ‘‘If you knew this, why did you bother to show up?’’.

However, from Shiki’s strangely sleepy eyes, he already understands this swordsman’s intentions. Nevertheless, the silver-haired assassin listens further ‘‘Is this how you thank for saving you?’’.

Instead of giving in to provocation, Akira grasps one of the crosses resting on his chest and narrows his gaze ‘‘Do not push your luck. You are still injured. But this time you will make those pathetic faces.’’.

‘‘Says the one who is too impatient and cannot keep his hands off his master. But you need to beg for it~’’ Or so the ebony-haired man replies in a nearly purring voice as his other hand traces down on Akira’s bottom and rubs it.

The blue-eyed killer feels the heat rushing into his cheeks and speaks up through grid teeth ‘‘Fuck you…’’. After his blue eyes point at the bed, he suggests ‘‘If it weren’t for your arm, I would take you right here, right now. So, be thankful for that.’’. Lastly, he releases the grasped cross and removes Shiki’s coat from his shoulders.

As he suddenly feels how his lower cheek is squeezed, he lowers his gaze ‘‘…You idiot.’’. In the end, when they get close to the bed, Akira pushes Shiki onto the bed and sits on top of him ‘‘You are not allowed to do anything, got it?’’.

For sure, it’s entertaining how his partner instigates such acts and naively believes that he is in charge. That’s why Shiki decides to play along and observes what his precious possession has prepared for him.

When the silver-haired man crawls down, he spreads Shiki’s legs. Even if it’s not his first time having sex, he doesn’t want to get mocked for doing something new. So, if he hears even the slightest complaint or insult, he’ll make sure someone has to worry about having a broken nose.

Yet, the dark-haired man can perfectly see from those shy blue eyes and clumsy hand movements that Akira is inexperienced. Despite that, he continues silently observing and waiting.

After Akira unzips his partner’s pants and takes out the semi-hard dick into his hand, he closes his eyes and exhales before licking it. For now, he starts working with the tongue around the tip while his hand - strokes the full length.

When the silver-haired swordsman finally opens his eyes, he gives Shiki a questioning, blushing look, asking for approval. On the other hand, a cracking poker face is a good sign for him that he is doing a not-bad job.

Good. In this case, it will be easy to satisfy this bastard. Or so Akira thinks.

Meanwhile, it frustrates the dark-haired man, and without his partner realizing it, he gets teased. Therefore, he leans on his elbows to sit.

Even such a struggle is enough for the blue-eyed assassin to remove his hand and lift his head while giving an annoyed look ‘‘What is your problem?’’.

For now, Shiki places his hand behind Akira’s head and sinks his fingertips into his hair while addressing him ‘‘If you are doing it, do it properly!’’.

Suddenly, Akira widens his eyes as he forcibly swallows the entire cock. More so, he involuntarily sheds a couple of tears and gasps. Of course, such a sudden move was also close enough to summon his gagging reflex.

The blue-eyed assassin believes that he’ll get choked to death by giving a head. Yet, his further concerns are interrupted by his head aggressively moving up and down by this merciless man.

While Akira closes his eyes, he can hear another demand ‘‘Just avoid using your teeth.’’.

Soon enough, Shiki removes his hand from his partner’s scalp and watches him moving his head on his own.

Fortunately, Akira is a quick learner. When his head is released, he easily returns to the previous rhythm. More so, his determination to see what expressions Shiki will make is so strong that it helps him to get used to it.

Even when he whimpers while catching his breath, he doesn’t remove his eyes from his partner while not caring what expressions he makes while pleasuring his partner.

In the meantime, the silver-haired man’s hand moves on his lower regions. After unbuckling his belt and unzipping his leather pants, Akira exposes his bottom. Lastly, he lets a small moan as he inserts a couple of fingers inside him.

For now, he fingers himself because he understands that if he won’t prepare himself, then no one will. More importantly, he won’t lower his pride by asking so.

For sure, such a pleasing view turns on Shiki even more, and he comments ‘‘You enjoy yourself too much. Do you play with yourself like this while you feel lonely? Or did you miss me that much?’’.

However, Akira frowns and lifts his gaze ‘‘Shut up…’’. Lastly, he closes his eyes and focuses on loosening himself. Eventually, he lets out sweet gasps as he accidentally hits his own special spot.

In the end, even Shiki is at his limit by hearing such adorable sounds. At this point, he closes his crimson eyes while suppressing his voice. When the dark-haired swordsman places his palm behind Akira’s head, he finishes inside his partner’s throat.

Lastly, when the blue-eyed assassin is pushed like this, he feels how suddenly the hot semen flows inside him, but he instinctively drinks it.

After lifting his head, all Akira can do is stare with a drunken gaze while catching his breath.

Even so, as he feels how Shiki brushes his cheek, he swallows the remains in his mouth and gives a questioning look ‘‘What is it with you now? I told you that I’m in charge this time.’’. After the silver-haired swordsman completely removes the bothering pants and underwear, he pushes Shiki down and sits on top of him.

“You are not allowed to do anything, got it?” Or so Akira adds while giving a shy look. After he takes his partner’s hard-on and brings the tip of it close to his entrance, he closes his eyes and is about to lower himself.

Instead of patiently waiting, Shiki places his hands on Akira’s hips and pushes him down.

As his insides are deeply penetrated, the blue-eyed assassin lets out a sudden moan. Soon enough, he gasps as Shiki unzips the lower zipper and exposes his belly.

Meanwhile, Shiki only cracks a smile at his partner frowning while heavily blushing. More importantly, seeing how the silver piercing jiggles from the twitching abs sparkles the excitement in his eyes.

“What I have just told you? And it’s your fault that this piercing moves like this when it sees you.” Or so the silver-haired man complains before moving his hips.

Surely, Akira hadn’t expected or imagined that he needs to put in so much effort. Even so, he focuses on balancing and suppressing his voice. However, when he finally finds the right position, he widens his eyes and lets out a sudden moan.

Apparently, Shiki helps his partner to be more honest about his feelings and not to hold back by thrusting. While he cannot remove his eyes from the lascivious creature in front of him who is so close completely drowning in pleasure, he makes sure that Akira won’t fall. However, even in moments like this, his precious possession never ceases to amaze him.

The blue-eyed swordsman can feel how more often his prostate is rubbed along with how his insides are stirred. Hell, in this case, that arrogant man’s cock may be seen through the bulge of his stomach. More importantly, he’ll lose to his primal instincts. So, before it happens, he has to put Shiki into his place. Or so Akira decides.

After he traces his hand around the piercing, the silver-haired man comments while making adorable noises ‘‘If you go any deeper than that… You may… you may pierce… me. You fool…’’.

Unfortunately, Akira realizes he made a great mistake as soon as Shiki stops moving.

When the dark-haired man leans on his elbows to sit up again, he commands ‘‘Hold into me.’’. Lastly, he wraps his arms around Akira and brings him closer.

As the silver-haired man feels his partner’s hands slide down and hold onto his bottom, he throws his arms around Shiki’s shoulders and stares at him with a passionate gaze.

Suddenly, the red-eyed swordsman is surprised when Akira gently places his palms on his cheeks and pulls him into a deep kiss. However, instead of brushing away his precious possession, he blissfully narrows his gaze and chuckles.

While Akira closes his blue eyes, he can feel Shiki’s hands slide down until they grasp his bottom and move him by the hips. But for now, he allows his partner to explore every little part inside his mouth while in between catching his breath and letting out mewling noises.

More importantly, he feels that soon Shiki will reach his limit too. However, for now, hearing the fellow swordsman’s purring-like noises arouses him. In the end, Akira lets out a long moan while arching his back and holding into his partner’s shoulders.

Even when his vision goes white, he can still hear how Shiki fails to hold back his voice while filling Akira’s insides.

Some time passes. It is already late evening, and the platinum moonlight beams illuminate the bedroom along with two peacefully resting swordsmen. In serene moments like this, even this couple is too tired for any fight and is fine with each other’s company.

For now, Akira allows himself to relax by lying on top of Shiki and resting his head on his chest. More importantly, he doesn’t mind that his partner rests his arm on his back or how another hand’s fingertips are sinking in his hair and slowly ruffling them.

Strangely, such attention even calms Akira down. However, all his sleepiness is gone when the dark-haired man attempts to get up.

‘‘Where are you going now? You are not allowed to leave.’’ Or so the blue-eyed assassin speaks up while wrapping his arms around his waist and giving a half-sleepy, demanding look.

Yet, Shiki only cracks a smile ‘‘I’ll come back soon. You just wait here.’’.

‘‘Liar. You will leave again, and who knows if I see you ever again.’’ Or so Akira objects while clinging to the dark-haired man and pressing his head against his abs. After the brief pause, he lowers his gaze and sighs ‘‘You may die before your arm heals. So, you are not going anywhere.’’.

‘‘Then, get up and raise your head.’’ The dark-haired man briefly commands.

The blue-eyed assassin has no idea what Shiki has in mind, but he trusts him enough to do what he is asked.

After sitting up, he curiously stares at his partner, who removes the smaller cross ‘‘What are you?-’’. Yet, he widens his eyes when the ebony-haired man puts the silver chain around his neck.

As Shiki finishes attaching it, he gives a proud and satisfied look ‘‘This should do.’’.

At first, Akira is confused by this gesture, but when he grasps the given cross and studies it for a while, he lowers his head and covers his eyes with his palm. For now, he hopes that he’ll hide his embarrassed face or at least not show how countless irrational emotions overflow inside, which he doesn’t know how to handle.

However, seeing how the blue-eyed assassin holds close to his heart and such innocent and naïve reactions satisfies Shiki. Lastly, he ruffles his partner’s hair, and as a graceful feline, he leaves the bed and takes one more look at Akira before heading to the bathroom.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fmkitty

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic