More Than A Night

Fmkitty

Title: More Than A Night
Fandom: Togainu no Chi
Pairing: Shiki x Akira
Characters: Shiki, Akira
Rating: +18 (Suggestive themes, Smut)
Summary: [This story was made as entry for October's month Aarinfantasy Writing Challenge.]
[This one-shot is set after the

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
aka Shiki's ED2 (the PSP/PS2 version)] Day after a day, the blue-eyed assassin fed up with monotonic work.
Yet, the very little he expects that soon his gray routine will be sparkled by the encounter of one red-eyed man when they finally settle down their business.
Although, something might change during this rainy night...

[Originally written on 2022-10-15]

Another day, another slain prey and satisfied customer. There was no attachment or contracts in this kind of job. Only a few unwritten rules like - if you will get caught, it’s your fault.

That’s why you must be always cautious and have eyes on the back of your head, even being prepared to terminate your client to keep a secret.

Therefore, confidentiality and stealth - are the key traits that are required in a certain silver-haired man’s job as an assassin.

However, for him, it’s just another work that can be perfected in a matter of time and become too monotonic because of instantly cutting the living meat.

Besides, there was no thrill or excitement in taking away another life. Most of his victims are shivering in terror or begging to be spared during their final moments.

But for now, Akira puts his target’s head into the freezer box and takes his leave. Once he delivers the personally requested limb as proof that he successfully accomplished the task, he can live on such a generous amount of money for a long time.

Yet, the very little he expects that soon his gray routine will be sparkled by the encounter of one red-eyed man when they finally settle down their business.

It’s a cloudy night, and the platinum moonlight illuminates the city’s empty streets. However, even during a serene night, Akira senses in the air that something is wrong. If that would be just a random crackhead stalking him, he can easily get rid of it.

Yet, it’s like a strange feeling of the intimidating and familiar presence following him. Someone like a dangerous feline who lurks in the shadow, waiting for one wrong movement.

On the other hand, it can be a pressure before the weather change. Besides, when Akira looks into the sky, he doesn’t like how dark clouds are gathering in one place.

In any case, the blue-eyed assassin knows he needs to find a temporal roof under his head fast if he doesn’t want to get soaked and catch a cold. More importantly, to rest before moving on.

As time passes on by wandering in the empty streets, the silver-haired man stops. However, not because of the singly drops landing on his head.

After Akira spots a certain person wearing a long coat, he realizes that someone already has other plans for him tonight.

‘Of all people, it has to be you to run into…’ The silver-haired assassin thinks to himself as he takes the trustworthy sword into his hand and reveals the blade.

Of course, it would be a boring and too-easy victory if he back-stabs his opponent, who doesn’t turn back. Besides, it might be Shiki’s set trap for him. Therefore, he needs to make the first move. Or so Akira convinces himself.

Suddenly, he gets alerted, yet keeps a straight back by hearing the familiar voice ‘‘Did you want to see that badly that you followed me?’’.

As the red-eyed man turns back, Akira gets into the defensive stance and is ready to counterattack any strike.

Yet, Shiki keeps a calm look on his face and observes.

The silver-haired assassin extends his gloved arm and points the tip of the blade at the dark-haired man’s throat ‘‘It’s just happened that you are at the wrong time and place. But you are here not to talk, right? This time you will fall under my blade!’’.

While Shiki’s eyes sparkle with excitement, he cracks a smile ‘‘Hmph. Then, let’s get to the business!’’.

Lastly, as the rain intensifies, Akira strikes first, and their fight begins.

Even if the heavy raindrops absorb every sound around this area, they don’t silence the clashing blades. The time and their surroundings cease to exist for this couple. And something like the rain doesn’t get in the way.

Besides, it’s been a while since the last time they met. More so, they can finally fight as equals. There is no need to hold back or be disappointed that one had fallen too fast.

Even if any of these swordsmen simply wished to kill each other, it won’t be an issue to aim into the heart or cut the head off.

However, if one of them perishes by the fatal strike, another will drag himself together into the netherworld.

Even someone stubborn as Akira understands that if Shiki dies, his spirit will be taken away from him. All his life is built by motivation, and the will to live for this man will be crushed.

On the other hand, the silver-haired assassin’s pride won’t admit that he may care about Shiki more than his opponent.

He won’t forgive anyone who will take down the dark-haired man and dim the light in these crimson eyes. Or so Akira convinces himself.

Yet, he isn’t sure whether such a fearsome fellow as Shiki has the same in mind. What if Akira perishes first?

The fellow swordsman won’t waste time on unnecessary sentiments and will find a better replacement in no time, right? After all, he just toys around with his victims before finishing them - no more, no less than that. Or so the blue-eyed killer thinks to himself.

Therefore, before this moment come, Akira is determined to become strong and live for Shiki and to show him he should focus on him only while ready to punish anyone who dares to interface. He even picked a matching outfit for himself to be like him and feel equal.

Even the moments like this are a gift from above and need to be cherished for as long as possible. Who knows when will be another time, if it will be another chance?

But for now, Shiki can sense that something is holding back his opponent. In that case, he has to beat the answers in the only way he knows.

After blocking and dodging for a while, the red-eyed man aims at the chest ‘‘You should only focus on your enemy!’’

As Akira’s blade successfully blocks the slashing attack, he fixates his eyes on Shiki, and backfires ‘‘You won’t tell me what to do!’’.

Soon enough, the blue-eyed assassin charges at full speed. Unfortunately, not only his attack is avoided, but he nearly slips.

Even though Akira’s reaction is quick, his opponent’s blade touches his upper arm.

As the warm red liquid runs down his arm, the silver-haired man is not happy that his dominant arm is hurt. Despite that, he feels no need to waste time caring about this limb.

Meanwhile, Shiki enjoys observing these blazing eyes while easily avoiding the slower attack.

However, he can already see that Akira won’t last long.

‘And so much from the someone who was too dangerous to be left alive… What a bunch of lies.’ The red-eyed man exhales as he places the katana into the shed and strikes at his target’s guts.

One sudden hit and the silver-haired man falls on his knees while covering his stomach and letting out a painful groan.

While heavy rain showers the fallen swordsman, he lowers his head and wonders if this is how it will end.

Why during his darkest and most pathetic moments this man and the rain have to be by his side? Perhaps, this time instead of being left alive and allowing the rain to cleanse him from all the doubts and pain, his life will be taken away by the same hands which once saved him and gave him a new purpose not to exist but to live.

However, is he nothing but a mouse in this arrogant feline’s paws? Perhaps, so. Or so Akira wonders as he cracks a fake smile.

When Shiki is close to his prey, he leans closer and roughly holds Akira’s chin while making him face him.

The silver-haired killer’s body and lips are trembling. Yet, it’s not from the fear but only from soaking wet in the cold. The stubborn look in his deep blue eyes alone tells that if anyone comes close to him, they will sink and perish in them.

While Shiki enjoys the view in front of him, his hand slides down and grasps his throat.

Suddenly, he feels how Akira’s trembling hand holds his wrist while another holds it into his shoulder.

‘‘Not yet… Kill me, and I’ll take you together even to the depths of hell… None of us will leave alive, nor will one be left dead.’’ Or so the blue-eyed assassin speaks ups with his trembling lips.

‘‘If that is so? So, you already know what awaits you ahead?’’ The dark-haired man smirks.

After he places his hand on the shoulder, he adds ‘‘Then... Rest well!’’. Lastly, Akira widens his eyes as he receives a punch in the stomach and passes out.

In the end, Shiki throws his opponent’s arm over his shoulder and stands up together ‘‘You’ll be thanking me once it’s over~’’. And thus, the dark killer and his target disappear in the rain. While he is looking for a better place to stay.

Some time passes. Finally, the silver-haired assassin wakes up. After sitting up, Akira checks on himself and notices that he is lying under the dry and clean sheets and that someone has treated the cut on his upper arm. More so, his long gloves, coat, and, most importantly, his sword are missing.

When he realizes who has done it, he silently growls and frowns.

After throwing the blanket, he closes his eyes and sighs - at least his pants and turtle-neck t-shirt are on and zipped more closely than usual. Yet, when his fingertips touch the double leather choker around his neck, he can feel it is tighter.

‘‘What the hell did that bastard do to me?’’ Akira murmurs but receives no answers, only hearing how rapidly the raindrops tap the window next to him.

Perhaps he is imprisoned by Shiki in this old apartment. Although, he cannot understand why. Why did he bring him into a decent apartment with decent light and possibly running water? Is it only to mess with him around before killing him?

On the other hand, why would he go through all this trouble by carrying him into the bedroom and treating his wound if he wanted him dead? Or so the silver-haired man wonders as he places a hand on his head.

Suddenly, he gets alerted by the sound of the door creaking ‘‘Show yourself!’’.

Speaking of which, when he sees the familiar person leaning against the door frame and crossing his arms, he adds ‘‘What a hell are you doing here, and what have you done to me? I’ll make you pay for this!’’.

From his outfit alone and not carrying his weapon, Akira can see that someone already feels at home.

When the red-eyed man gracefully springs up and approaches him like a feline, he gives a smug look ‘‘Is this how you thank someone who took care of you?’’.

Even if Shiki sits close to him on the bed, the blue-eyed assassin doesn’t fall for this man’s provocation and backfires ‘‘Did I ask you to do it? You should kill me while you could, but keep missing your chance. I’m sure you’ll find a better replacement and a practice in no time. After all, I am, like anyone else, are time-killer for you.’’.

Instead of answering, the dark-haired man only narrows his gaze. Lastly, he replies ‘‘You have too much free time to waste it on nonsense.’’.

Finally, Akira had enough of this man and sends a harsh slap to him.

Yet, Shiki’s reaction is faster, and he catches his wrist ‘‘So, do you prefer to be treated as a low animal that only understands the violence?’’.

While directly staring at the silver-haired man with a calm face, he grasps the wrist tighter ‘‘Be careful about whom you are raising your hand. Understand?’’.

Suddenly, Akira withdraws his held wrist ‘‘Fuck you!’’. As he keeps his arm close to himself, he deeply breathes and observes with widened eyes. Strangely, he feels like he did something he wasn’t supposed to.

After an intense pause between them, Shiki closes his eyes, and after fixing his hair, he breaks the silence ‘‘Is this what you want? However, you will need to beg for it.’’.

While the red-eyed killer fixates his gaze on the couple of collars on Akira’s neck, he gives a smug look ‘‘You are a dog, after all. Isn’t it why you wear one?’’.

No matter how the silver-haired man desires to jump on his opponent and choke him, he resists this urge. He understands that a worse fate than death awaits him if he tries this man’s patience.

Therefore, Akira shakily lowers his stiff shoulders and explains ‘‘It keeps reminding me I should focus on my only goal and not chase anyone else. Until that moment, I cannot remove it or allow anyone to interface between us.’’.

For sure, it sparkles Shiki’s even deeper interest in the assassin in front of him.

The crimson-eyed man asks ‘‘How will you do it if you hesitate? Or are you truly want to achieve your goal?’’. After a moment, he changes the subject ‘‘You owe me a lot.’’.

Such a statement surprises Akira, who only dumbfounded stares and raises an eyebrow ‘‘Huh? What are you talking about?’’.

With no second to waste, Shiki lists in an indifferent tone ‘‘The first aid kit, dry clothing, food, water - All of it was paid from my pocket.’’.

Akira only cracks a smile ‘‘That’s it? It’s your fault for wasting it, not mine. But I don’t want to be in any debt before getting you. So, I will pay you. Just how much do you need?’’.

However, the ebony-haired man curves a suggestive smile ‘‘Do you know you were supposed to be my next target?’’.

Despite that, the silver-haired assassin keeps a poker face ‘‘And? You don’t need this as an excuse to finish me.’’.

When Shiki closes his eyes, he briefly explains ‘‘My previous client offered a huge bounty for your head. So, I cut his head instead.’’.

‘‘Do you wish me to compensate for your loss? Is that what you are saying? How much?’’ Akira asks in a confident tone.

When the Shiki leans close to him, Akira realizes he is screwed.

For now, all he can do is back off until his back hits the wall. He widens his eyes and swallows the saliva while hearing his heartbeat ringing in his head.

Lastly, the crimson-eyed man holds Akira’s chin without removing his eyes from him and declares in almost a purring voice ‘‘I don’t care about the money. However, I will allow you to pay with your body. Show me it was worth killing.’’.

As the bedsheet rustles, the silver-haired killer turns his head away ‘‘Stop joking around like that!’’. After nervously exhaling, he adds ‘‘If you have nothing else to say, I’m leaving.’’. Just when he turns away and is about to stand up…

Shiki pushes him against the wall and presses his hand on the bed ‘‘Sit. You are not going anywhere until I say so.’’.

Akira only lowers his gaze and finally admits that no matter how many times he runs away, he will be dragged back. Perhaps, almost like a cat allows its prey to struggle before bringing it back with its claw and playing with it.

Despite that, he is determined to keep his pride and endure the pain and humiliation. Besides, it will only fuel his desire to defeat this man and make him go through worse suffering than him.

For now, the crimson-eyed man places his hand on his partner’s belly and slides it up to the chest.

As Shiki brushes from his well-built abs and chest, Akira bites his lower lip as hard as he can until he feels the taste of iron in his mouth and shakily exhales.

However, he won’t let that arrogant man enjoy his struggle.

Even if Shiki strokes his neck, Akira stares at him with deep blue impatient eyes and speaks up ‘‘Stop messing around and get down to the business. Once we’re done, I won’t need to deal with you again.’’.

When the dark-haired man grabs him by the collar, he brings him close to his face ‘‘Who let you decide what your owner should do?’’.

Every second feels like an eternity, and it’s a matter of time until he suffocates. Therefore, he needs to play along with this sadistic man’s rules. As Akira desperately catches the air, he grimaces in pain ‘‘Do… as you please… As long… As long as you… are satisfied... I don’t care…’’.

After Shiki’s fingers masterly undo a couple of collars, he releases the silver-haired man from the strangling grasp.

As he observes how Akira presses his hand against his bloating chest and greedily savors each gulp of air, he demands ‘‘Give me your hands.’’.

‘‘What are you planning now?’’ Or so, the silver-haired killer asks when he shows his wrists.

Instead of answering, his partner pushes him on the back and pins his hands above his head. As his hand clenches Akira’s wrists, he moves another hand down on the belt.

One thing is for sure, Shiki is entertained by seeing new and rare reactions while he unbuckles the leather belt.

Once he removes it, he addresses the blue-eyed assassin, who gives him a sour, yet slightly blushing look ‘‘Stay still.’’.

While Shiki is busy tying the hands to the bed frame, Akira turns his head and complains ‘‘As if you would give any other choice…’’.

As soon as he finishes the current task, he leaves the bedside.

When Akira turns his head, he asks ‘‘Where are you going? Don’t tell me that you’re going to run away?’’.

‘‘Why not? It would be a good lesson for you.’’ Shiki replies as he opens the drawer near the bed.

Gladly, he is unaware of the blue-eyed assassin’s sent piercing gaze, which could kill in the same spot.

On the other hand, Akira is curious about the rustling package and the bottle of transparent liquid on top of the drawer. Whatever is inside of it, it’s not promising at all.

When Shiki returns with the brought goods, he gives another command while opening the bottle ‘‘Don’t move unless you want me to tie your legs.’’.

Even from the powerful scent of alcohol alone, Akira knows it won’t end.

Suddenly, he involuntary lifts his belly as the cold liquid touches his skin.

The second hasn’t passed, and the dark-haired man presses his palm above the injection spot “Stay still. You’ll spill it everywhere and harm yourself.”.

However, the picked-up tweezers aren’t as threatening as his held thick needle.

As tweezers pinch his skin, Akira asks in a slightly nervous tone “What the hell you think you’re doing?”.

Unfortunately, Shiki is too concentrated on the current task and doesn’t bother answering him.

Meanwhile, the silver-haired man closes his eyes and gasps when the thick needle penetrates the pinched skin.

Lastly, Shiki instantly picks up the silver piercing and pushes out the needle. As soon as he firmly attaches, he delightfully observes his masterpiece.

Finally, he marked his prize possession and can claim it as his own. Yet, he still needs to remind Akira of his place.

In the meantime, he wonders why this man has to go to that by mocking him.

As Shiki pours more alcohol around the injection spot, he hears his partner’s question “Why are you doing this?”.

‘‘Be grateful that I take care of you.’’ The red-eyed killer replies.

‘‘The hell?-’’ Or so, before even finishing his question, Akira lets out a sudden gasp as he feels how Shiki’s tongue works around the inserted piercing.

Yet, Akira turns his head away from seeing how that man messes him around or how his own body responds.

Hell, even when the jewelry is touched and moved, his abs are twitching. More so, the silver-haired man tries his best to suppress the shivery breathing and keeps his legs close to him when he is getting teased like that.

In the end, his own body betrays him as it is craving for more, and his hard-on is excellent proof.

Meanwhile, the dark-haired man climbs on top of Akira and corners him.

After his knee spreads his partner’s legs and feels the suspicious bulge against it, Shiki gives a suggestive look ‘‘Your body already acknowledges its owner.’’.

When he pushes his knee deeper, he holds Akira’s chin and makes him face him.

Even if his partner gives him a blushing gaze, there is a remaining stubbornness in these blue eyes. For now, Shiki adds ‘‘Why don’t you surrender and be honest with yourself? Perhaps this will help you.’’.

After he takes a good gulp of the vodka, he keeps it. Lastly, he presses his lips against Akira’s.

In the meantime, Akira widens his eyes as his partner’s tongue aggressively tries to get inside him. Yet, it isn’t as shocking as the flaming liquid which he is forced to swallow or how it burns his throat and nicely warms up the belly.

Soon enough, Shiki withdraws his face from his new pet.

Yet, as the silver-haired man rushes to gulp the last drop of vodka, it reaches the wrong throat, and he coughs.

‘‘Do I need to clean up after you each time? It can’t be helped…’’ The red-eyed man comments while observing how his pet struggles.

After Akira’s coughing ceases, Shiki leans closer to him and starts licking the corners of his lips.

For sure, there was no greater humiliation than it is right now. Or so the silver-haired man convinces himself while continuing to endure this kind of treatment.

Yet, when Shiki licks his lips, Akira closes his eyes and opens his mouth.

Akira understands that if he allows this man to mess with him the way he wants, the sooner he is fed off, the sooner he releases him. That’s why he lets Shiki’s tongue explore every little part inside him.

Even the suddenly sent electricity down his spine is a new pleasant sensation for him.

He even doesn’t care that he is making mewling noises in between catching the air while feeling how Shiki’s hand rubs his inner thigh and groin.

Besides, it’s easier to blame the alcohol than admit that he now even his mind is slowly dominated by the red-eyed man.

At least, in that case, he may still keep a grain of dignity and pride. Or so he convinces himself, drowning in the blissful sensation.

After Shiki withdraws his face, he observes how a once-known cold-eyed killer turned into nothing more than a lewd creature who is under his control but lacks discipline.

As he tightens his grasp around his partner’s groin, he observes how Akira’s face twists in pain ‘‘Looks like you are selfishly enjoying yourself. Don’t you forget about anyone else? You need to beg if you want to be fucked.’’.

For sure, it instantly breaks the sweet spell under which Akira was put. Now, he refuses to give up, and backfires ‘‘Fuck you…’’.

When Shiki cracks a smile, he loosens the grasp ‘‘You still don’t understand your position, do you? Fine. I’ll remind you and show you to whom you belong.’’.

After he sinks his head into his partner’s neck, he marks it.

For sure, when Shiki leaves a red spot one after another one, Akira turns his head and closes his eyes while trying to keep his voice down.

It doesn’t help that while Shiki nibs his neck and collarbone until the first blood shows up, he also licks the made wounds.

If only his hands weren’t tied, he would resist and shake off that man. But for now, Akira tries to endure it for as long as possible.

While his hand unzips Akira’s pants, he slides his hand inside the underwear. Lastly, Shiki chuckles ‘‘You are turned on even by the pain, aren’t you?’’.

Finally, the blue-eyed assassin speaks up ‘‘Untie me.’’. Lastly, Akira swallows his pride and adds while lowering his gaze ‘‘I have no reason to run away, don’t you think so? So, do as you please. I don’t care.’’.

After all, it’s only for one night. Or so he wanted to add but keeps it in his mind.

Besides, it’s nothing more than sex. It doesn’t need any feelings or emotional attachment. It’s only a stress relief and satisfying one’s lust - nothing more, nothing less.

On the other hand, he is entrusting himself to someone whom he allows to take his life. That’s why it’s okay to submit his mind and body for tonight only, right? After all, it would only serve as another reminder to focus on Shiki and get stronger for him and take him down.

More importantly, by the next day, he’ll wake up alone, perhaps, with a few tossed bills as a left change for his ‘‘service’’. Or so this is how Akira comforted himself.

But for now, even if it isn’t the answer which Shiki expected to hear, he decides that for now, it should be enough to please him.

When he unwraps the belt around his partner’s wrist, he commands ‘‘Undress.’’.

No matter how it’s embarrassing, Akira understands he is not in a position to object.

While removing his loose t-shirt and the rest of the clothes in front of the red-eyed man, he can feel that his cheeks and ears are burning from the shame.

That’s right, Akira can already sense how by the gaze alone, he is getting harassed. Yet, no matter how he is tempted to punch Shiki’s smug face, he holds back.

Nevertheless, after finishing the current task, he impatiently stares while waiting for the new orders.

‘‘Why are you staring at me? You know what you are supposed to do. Show me how much you need me.’’ Or so Shiki demands.

When the silver-haired man lies on his stomach, he lifts his bottom and rests his head on his palms. Lastly, he turns his head while giving a shy gaze ‘‘Just hurry up and put inside it before I’ve changed my mind.’’. For now, he believes it should be enough because his pride cannot go any lower than that.

‘‘Hmph. Even if it is a poor attempt, I’ll grant you what you wish.’’ Or so the ebony-haired man replies after closing his eyes.

No matter how bad his hands are itching to kill this man for his audacity, Akira remains silent while giving a frustrated look.

After placing one palm on his partner’s lower back, Shiki licks a couple of fingers, and before inserting them inside, he reminds ‘‘Next time you’ll need to do it by yourself and beg for it.’’.

As soon as Akira feels how it slips inside him, he lets out a louder gasp and bites into his hand. There is no way he’ll allow him to hear his pathetic voice when he is being messed around.

Suddenly, without realizing it, he lets out a sweet moan as a couple of fingers rub his special spot. Although, most of the time Shiki misses on purpose to hit his prostate.

Perhaps that fool expects him to beg again. If so, he won’t get it. Or so Akira convinces himself while being continuously teased.

However, each time his partner touches his prostate, he cannot stop himself from letting out these lovely sighs and noises. More so, just a little bit, and he might finish only by a mere preparation.

In the end, he comes by Shiki’s fingers alone. While his mind is blank and dizzy, he roughly breathes.

Lastly, the dark-haired man speaks in a strict tone ‘‘Who told you that you could come without permission?’’.

Suddenly, he forces Akira to lie on the side. After lifting one leg, he places it on his shoulder.

Despite his partner’s protests, Shiki undoes the belt and unzips his pants. Lastly, with one sudden movement, he puts his dick inside his partner and pushes it as deep as possible with one thrust.

Meanwhile, the silver-haired man widens his eyes and cannot control his voice as his rear is roughly stretched.

Even without any warning, Shiki penetrates him. At first, his movement is slow. However, with each thrust, his temp becomes faster.

For now, Akira roughly breathes and groans while being violated like this. Hell, he can feel deep inside him how his partner gets bigger with each movement. More so, he swears that if Shiki continues roughly moving like this, his mind will break.

That’s right, he isn’t sure any longer when the line between pain and pleasure is disappeared when he is getting screwed around. Suddenly, he feels shivers sent down his spine as his special spot is touched.

After such a discovery, the dark-haired man aims for that one spot more often and closes his eyes.

Eventually, with mixed sweet noises and cries, Akira calls Shiki’s name. After realizing what he has done and his partner dropping the rhythmic movement, the blue-eyed man nervously swallows saliva.

Yet, Shiki curves a delightful smile on his face. After pulling out his throbbing cock, he removes Akira’s leg from his shoulder. Lastly, he rolls his partner to lie on the back and pushes himself in.

Soon enough, the dark-haired man picks ups his pace and movement. Suddenly, he is surprised by how Akira throws his arms on his shoulders and clings to him.

As Akira digs his nails into his back, even someone as fearsome and intimidating as the red-eyed killer lets out silent groans and closes his eyes. Although, he doesn’t mind being scratched or hurt by his precious pet. He even presses his chest against the silver-haired man’s.

Meanwhile, Akira can sense how rapidly Shiki rubs his special spot so often that soon he’ll reach the climax. At this point, he doesn’t care if his partner will finish inside him or not.

Eventually, he can feel how the dark-haired man pushes his dick as deep as he can and fills his insides with hot semen.

The second later, Akira reaches orgasm as well. He doesn’t care that he ruined Shiki’s t-shirt or will be scolded for that. For now, he feverishly breathes as his partner rest on top of him.

Somehow, feeling that man’s heartbeat and bloating chest against his is so calming and relaxing.

Several hours pass. The blue-eyed killer starts waking up. Yet, something is off. One thing is feeling sore after taking a couple more rounds. Another thing is that not only he is tucked under the blanket but also feels clean.

After sitting up, he hears a familiar voice ‘‘So, you are still able to move? Aren’t you supposed to rest?’’.

Apparently, the shirtless Shiki sits on the bed next to him, and perhaps, all this time he might been waiting for him to wake up.

‘‘It’s surprising how you are not in pain by having these marks.’’ Or so, Akira backfires. As he points his gaze at Shiki’s back covered by his scratching marks, he adds ‘‘Shouldn’t we treat it? I won’t fight someone who is injured and not giving his best.’’.

After shaking his head, the dark-haired man cracks a smile ‘‘No need. It’s only a small scratch.’’.

When he is about to stand up and leave, he feels how a pair of arms are wrapped around his waist. Lastly, he hears his partner’s voice ‘‘I won’t forgive you if you die by any infection, disease or anyone’s hand. So, you are not allowed to leave until I take care of it, got it?’’.

As Shiki fixes his hair and tells himself ‘‘Just when did you become that possessive?’’.

In the end, when the warm sunbeams enlighten the room, the dark-haired man decides to stay here for a little longer and lets Akira rest his head on his lap.

Surprisingly, the blue-eyed man doesn’t mind when Shiki sinks fingertips into the silver hair and ruffles it, or perhaps, someone is too lazy to fight back.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fmkitty

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic