Getting Drunk by You Tonight

Fmkitty

Title: Getting Drunk by You Tonight
Fandom: Togainu no Chi
Pairing: Shiki x Akira
Characters: Shiki, Akira
Rating: +18 (Suggestive themes, Smut, PWP.)
Summary:
Recently, Shiki has to deal with rather a difficult problem, and he is not happy about it.
That's right, even if he acts like a lascivious feline towards his secretary to get his attention, he gets a cold ''maybe next time''.
However, he came up with an excellent idea how to distract Akira and relax tonight.
And thus, this is where the finest brand whiskey comes in handy~

[Originally written on 2022-09-25]

It is no secret that as the secretary of the supreme ruler, Akira is an excellent and hard worker. That’s right, not only he is more punctual than the most accurate clocks ever made. But he doesn’t waste time on the slightest unnecessary movement or breath too.

More so, the blue-eyed secretary finishes every task with millisecond accuracy. There is even a rumor in his squad that you can set or fix the time based on captain Akira’s current place and behavior.

Within the time, Akira got used to the routine that he feels like sleepwalking but being fully awake. There was no unknown room or corridor to him because he had memorized this place better than anyone else.

In the end, as the right hand of the most powerful man in the country, he strives for no less than perfection to have a right to serve and stay by the commander’s side. Besides, when the sun is setting down, and all work is done, being praised by Shiki that he did a good job today, and leaving together is the ultimate reward for Akira.

Although the red-eyed man’s subordinate is flawless and professional during his duties, Shiki has no complaints about him. Yet, the problem is that his loyal secretary doesn’t rest after his duties.

More importantly, the only way to distract Akira and let him relax is by disguising anything as an important task or mission.

Another issue is that his secretary completely forgot that outside the job there is a personal life and simply being a human with basic needs. Especially, the need for physical touch and intimate moments.

Of course, when they have time to be alone, Shiki never misses a chance to show these small signs of affection to his subordinate or to tease him. For example, from stroking his palms or the sudden hugging from behind to more daring gestures like nibbling or kissing Akira’s nape or wrapping his arm around his waist and pulling him closer.

Seeing how the silver-haired secretary’s serious face fades away and is replaced with a slightly confused and shy one is an enjoyable view for him, even if it is for a moment.

Unfortunately, such private moments don’t go beyond sharing in the same bed.

Even when Shiki acts like a lascivious cat who demands attention by stroking his subordinate’s inner thigh side or licking his neck and behind the ear, he hears the same strict reply “maybe next time”, “remember the time and place”. Sometimes, even being pushed away and reminded about the unsigned papers or incoming meetings.

On the other hand, the commander doesn’t demand Akira cling to his neck and instantly spread his legs. However, even if his pride doesn’t allow him to admit that he is craving his precious secretary’s touch and embrace, that lack of it slowly drives him crazy.

Therefore, he needs to find out as soon as possible how to persuade and corner Akira in a way that he won’t be rejected. But for now, he must remain patient and wait for the right moment.

It is another afternoon. The blue-eyed secretary minds his business while wandering in the long corridor. However, when he lowers his head and picks up the pocket watch to check the time, someone pushes him against the wall.

As Akira’s back hits the wall and he lifts his head, he scolds whoever pushes their luck “What is the meaning of this? Answer me!”.

However, when he realizes he raised his voice against the commander, who glares at him with those piercing crimson eyes, Akira shrugs a bit and leans against the wall while keeping his gaze at Shiki “Please pardon me for my rude behavior, sir. But what are you doing here?”.

Meanwhile, the supreme ruler looks down on his pinned prey and waits.

After the secretary properly stands up, he gives a questioning look “Is everything okay, sir?”. Lastly, his poker face returns, and he adds in a polite tone “I don’t have time for that, sir. So, please, if you need nothing from me, let me go.”.

“So, this is your answer. How long are going to keep acting like this?” The commander comments as his knee spread the stubborn secretary’s legs until it reaches and touches the groin.

Yet, the silver-haired man turns his head to the sides, making sure no one is getting near. Even if it is safe at the moment, Akira gives an indignant look while trying to remain calm “Sir, you know it is not a time and place for that, don’t you?”.

After lowering his knee, Shiki wraps his arm around the secretary’s waist and brings him close to him.

Of course, such a move makes Akira widen his eyes. Even if a second later, he gives a stubborn look while his body is pressed against the commander’s and trapped in his embrace.

As the red-eyed man smirks, he addresses his subordinate ‘‘Then, when is the time? And what kind of important business do you have when you’re supposed to be on break?’’. Lastly, he leans to whisper into the silver-haired secretary’s ear ‘‘You won’t run away this time, Akira~’’.

Suddenly, Akira can feel how his ears and cheeks are on fire. However, he doesn’t give up, and when he places his hands on Shiki’s chest, he closes his eyes and pushes him away.

After he escapes the commander’s embrace, the secretary’s face is still deep red. As he deeply, shakily breathes, he steps back and stares at Shiki.

In the end, he politely asks ‘‘I beg your pardon, but I’ll ask you kindly to… Please, consider what will happen if anyone sees you messing around with your subordinate! I don’t care what happens to me, sir. But anyone will try to use it as your weakness to take you down. I don’t want anyone to think that you can achieve anything by only having close connections to you and not by hard work as it should be! That’s why, if you still insist, at least wait until the end of the day and somewhere in a more private place.’’.

While Akira mentally prepares himself to get harshly punished or even dismissed, he closes his eyes and impatiently waits for the commander’s final decision.

In the end, such an answer satisfies Shiki. When he stretches his hand toward his loyal subordinate, he removes the cap.

Suddenly, the poor secretary shrugs when he feels the commander’s hand on his head. Soon enough, he calms down while hearing Shiki’s voice as he ruffles his hair ‘‘You should say so earlier. Hmph. It can’t be helped. You can go now.’’.

After the dark-haired man puts Akira’s cap back, he turns around and is about to walk away. However, the secretary doesn’t want him to leave like that without showing gratitude for understanding him.

This time, Akira’s voice stops him and makes him turn back ‘‘Wait, sir! There is something I want to tell you.’’. After the secretary approaches him, he throws his arms over Shiki, and leans into a hug ‘‘Thank you, sir.’’. However, very little he knew about the weight of his actions.

That’s right, Akira widens his eyes when he feels how the commander presses his lips against his and pulls him into a deep kiss. Even if it was a short one, while holding his subordinate’s chin, he with-draws his face and delightfully observes Akira’s drunk from the bliss face.

Soon enough, the secretary breaks this spell and covers his blushing face with his elbow.

‘‘What is it with you? That’s all for now.’’ Or so, Shiki remarks on his subordinate’s innocent and naïve reaction. For sure, tonight, his secretary might show even more amusing expressions. But for now, the supreme leader let Akira go.

Some time passes. Finally, it is the end of the day, and the secretary heads to the commander’s office to conclude today’s work. Unfortunately, he doesn’t know about Shiki’s true plans.

After getting permission to enter inside, Akira opens the door. However, as soon as he lifts his head, he is dumbfounded by the view in front of him “I beg your pardon, but... Did I interrupt you, sir? I’ll leave if you want me.”.

Surely, seeing Shiki without the uniform jacket and gloves is one thing. However, the other thing is when he sits back and relaxes in the chair while his tie is loosened and a good part of his shirt unbuttoned.

More importantly, even behind Akira’s serious face, there is sensible concern about seeing the finest brand of whiskey and a couple of glasses on the desk.

While the secretary leans his back against the door and is about to open it, he gets stopped by the commander’s voice “When did you grow this bold to object? Perhaps, I need you to remind your place... Lock the door and come here.”.

Of course, when the dark-haired man gives him such a command, Akira cannot show the audacity to disagree. More so, to leave the commander alone with a strong drink like this. Therefore, he must figure out how to drag Shiki to the mansion if he overdoses and passes out.

He knew something was wrong when the commander acted as if today’s incident hadn’t happened. Yet, Akira hopes this is only in his mind, and there is no reason to worry.

As the blue-eyed secretary handles the current task, he nods and approaches the supreme ruler.

Meanwhile, Shiki gives a smug look as he observes how his subordinate still keeps a straight posture “Are you going to stand like this? You must be uncomfortable in the tight uniform. Loosen it, you are off duties. Fill the glasses and relax.”.

For a second, the secretary doubts and nervously swallows the saliva.

No matter how he wishes to keep the matters like this until they are not in the working environment, he understands he cannot upset the commander and make him wait any longer.

It’s just sharing a couple of glasses of whiskey and hanging out together after a long day. That’s why there shouldn’t be any harm, right? Or so, Akira convinces himself as he removes his cap and the jacket.

When he leaves the commander’s side to hang these pieces of clothing, he immediately returns. Before opening the bottle, the secretary asks “Do you want me to send anyone to check whether it’s poisonous, sir?”.

Yet, Shiki only chuckles “There is no need. Didn’t I tell you to forget about your duties for tonight?”.

“Y-yes, sir.” Akira agrees as he fills the crystal clear glasses with the dark amber-colored liquid.

As soon as he is done with the current task and placing the filled glasses on the desk, the secretary receives another brief command ‘‘Sit down and make yourself comfortable.’’.

When he notices the commander’s suggestive look on his face, Akira realizes he has no other choice. As he throws his arms around Shiki’s neck and makes himself comfortable on his lap, the secretary comments while giving a slightly sour look ‘‘You seem to enjoy this, sir.’’.

However, the commander only wraps his arm around Akira’s waist and brings him close to him. For now, he feels like a mere toy for this big feline who loves to play with his food before finishing it. Yet, he hopes to distract the dark-haired man before it becomes something out of his control.

As he passes the glass to Shiki and takes another one for himself, he asks ‘‘I’m sorry for sticking my nose into not my business, but did plan to drink together, sir? Couldn’t that wait until we get home? I’m sure you would be more comfortable than now.’’.

‘‘It’s your fault for avoiding me, and this is the only way to catch you and let you distract yourself.’’ The commander objects.

Yet, his subordinate remains silent while taking the whiskey. The blue-eyed secretary knows that if he quickly empties the glass, Shiki will fill it again and again until his tongue loosens, and he may take advantage of Akira’s drunk honesty. Therefore, he won’t lose this time, even if it takes an entire night to empty an entire bottle.

In the end, both took a couple of shots showing no desire to lose to each other. While the crimson-eyed man enjoys the amber-colored drink, and how his secretary gives a determined look as he tries to savor every single drop as long as he can.

For sure, such behavior sparkles Shiki’s interest in his adored subordinate, and he teases him ‘‘Are you sure that we have the same drink? You clearly love it so much. How about you share it?~’’.

These blue eyes follow the commander’s hand, which places the glass on the desk. Lastly, Akira gives a puzzled look while his mouth is still full.

Suddenly, he widens his eyes when Shiki holds his chin and presses his lips against his. He even drops his glass, which now rolls on the floor. Soon enough, the silver-haired man lets out quiet mewling noises and closes his eyes as the commander’s tongue tries to break through his lips.

With no doubt, he let Shiki inside him. While the commander is drinking from him, all the silver-haired secretary can do is submit to the rising pleasing sensation.

Even when the dark-haired man is done drinking, he begins to explore every little part inside his subordinate’s mouth. Certainly, it sends an electric shock down Akira’s spine as his one hand’s fingertips instinctively dig into Shiki’s back.

At this moment, his cheeks are dyed in the same color as Shiki’s eyes, while he can barely hold back from letting these sweet noises and even calling the commander’s name. Meanwhile, the supreme ruler is amazed at how little it takes to turn his preserved secretary into such an amorous creature.

Soon enough, Shiki with-draws his face and delightfully observes the rare view that pleases him while he remarks in a nearly purring voice ‘‘Hmph. It’s the same drink, after all. Look at yourself - wasting such a fine drink… It can’t be helped. I need to clean up your made mess.’’.

Yet, his words don’t reach the blissfully staring blue-eyed secretary, whose chest is bloating. More so, resting against the commander only makes him more vulnerable and desirable.

Lastly, the dark-haired man’s eyes sparkle with excitement as he leans closer to savor the whiskey droplets running from his subordinate’s lips down to his neck.

As Shiki begins to lick the corners of the secretary’s lips, he is thrilled to listen to hear these sweet noises. When Akira shakily closes his eyes, he turns his head from the crimson-eyed man.

Unfortunately for him, the commander takes it to his advantage. After withdrawing his face, Shiki assaults the silver-haired man’s neck.

While the commander’s tongue works on the exposed neck, his hand instantly undoes his secretary’s tie.

Suddenly, Akira gets alerted when Shiki unbuttons his shirt with a single movement and exposes his chest.

One thing is when the commander nibbles his collarbone, but another is when he can feel that Shiki’s other hand moves down to his bottom and gropes it.

As the secretary closes his eyes, he places his hand on his partner’s chest ‘‘Co… Commander, no.’’.

While Shiki is busy leaving the bite marks on Akira’s chest and licking it, he doesn’t bother to answer.

The poor secretary barely suppresses his shaky voice and the purring noises. Fortunately, the red-eyed man stops teasing him. When he feels the tip of a couple of fingers against his lips and notices Shiki’s suggestive gaze, Akira understands what he has to do next.

After the silver-haired man gently takes this palm in his hands, he licks the fingers before sucking them.

While his mouth and tongue work on the current task, he doesn’t remove his blushing gaze from Shiki as asking if he is doing a good job.

For sure, seeing how his adored subordinate puts effort and care into every little detail satisfies him.

When the commander’s fingers are wet enough, Akira naively hopes that maybe Shiki will change his mind and that whatever he has planned could wait until they get to the bedroom.

Meanwhile, the ebony-haired man’s other hand exposes his partner’s bottom with a sudden movement.

When Akira feels how the couple of commander’s fingers slipped inside him, he lets a soft moan while arching his back and nearly losing his balance.

After throwing his arms around Shiki’s neck and fixing his position, he presses his chest against the commander’s. All he can do is close his blue eyes while Shiki messes around with his ring muscle.

The poor secretary can swear that the red-eyed man rubs his special spot a few times, while most of the time he purposely misses it.

Perhaps, the commander is only toying with him around until he gives up and begs to be finished. Yet, Akira refuses to surrender, and while biting his own fingers, he tries to suppress these lovely noises and cries.

Despite that, as Shiki rubs his prostate more often, the silver-haired man can barely think straight anymore. In the end, the secretary sinks his fingertips in the commander’s hair while the other hand’s fingers dig into his back. At this point, he doesn’t care about what kind of expressions he makes.

Meanwhile, the ebony-haired man is thrilled about how his partner is clingy and finally honest to himself.

However, before Akira loses himself in the pleasure just by a mere preparation, he slightly opens his eyes and asks “Please… stop messing around, sir.”.

As he feels how Shiki removes the fingers from his insides, the commander addresses him in a teasing tone “Are you giving me orders?”.

“No, s-sir. But... Is it fair that if you are the one doing all the work?” Akira replies after lowering his blushing gaze.

Such an answer piques the red-eyed man’s curiosity as he gives a smug look.

After the silver-haired secretary lifts his gaze and faces his partner, he adds in an innocent tone “You can do whatever you want. But first, let me do something nice for you. I’m sure that you might like it.”.

He hopes it will help to get rid of the pesky and demanding commander, and finally return to the mansion to take a rest.

However, Shiki’s eyes follow his subordinate’s every single movement. For now, he knows this secretary is at his will. So, there is no need to hold him under the lash. Besides, it’s the first time when Akira shows initiative during in-private moments.

After he removes the pants and underwear, Akira simply throws these unnecessary pieces of clothing on the floor. When he carefully leaves the commander’s lap and kneels in front of him, he gives a shy gaze as spreads Shiki’s legs ‘‘Please, let me know if I do anything wrong.’’.

Even when his adored secretary rubs his thighs, he can tell from that impatient gaze and the hand movement that Akira is determined to do this task.

After undoing the belt and unzipping the pants, the silver-haired man widens his eyes and nervously swallows saliva before taking the semi-hard dick into his hand.

As he begins to stroke it, he can hear his heartbeat in his head and feel how his face and ears are burning from the heat. Even his grasp around the hardening member becomes tighter while his hand’s movement becomes faster and rougher.

Meanwhile, the commander delightfully observed how his subordinate seriously takes this kind of service despite not being aware of making such adorable expressions.

When the secretary works with his tongue, he doesn’t remove his eyes from Shiki as asking for his approval.

However, Akira doesn’t realize that he holds the enormous power of his irresistible gaze alone. He could bend anyone’s will if he wanted, including the supreme ruler.

Perhaps it’s for the better that his subordinate doesn’t understand how his blue eyes can not only draw close to him but also drown in them.

Perhaps, these eyes work in the same way as the water - for those who push their luck, that ice-coldness can be certain doom. However, for his most important person, that deep blueness is like a blessing and cure.

Fortunately, along with that mesmerizing gaze, Akira belonged only to the most powerful man in the country. More importantly, the silver piercing on his belly is proof that the silver-haired man is his greatest prize possession. While the given silver cross on his neck symbolizes Akira’s ultimate devotion and loyalty to Shiki.

But for now, the silver-haired man closes his eyes and takes the commander’s cock into his mouth. While trying to swallow as much as he can from the first attempt.

When his subordinate greedily sucks his rock-hard member like that, it excites Shiki that he almost covers his mouth.

After all, it’s amusing how Akira with the same lips that once swore the undying loyalty and love to the commander, now pleasures him. More so, submitting himself by his own will and without a single order or being forced.

That’s why the military tyrant decides to reward him for his hard work and effort. After leaning closer to his adored secretary, he strokes his head ‘‘Help yourself. You need to learn and feel what you are doing to me.’’.

At first, Akira doubts for a second. Yet, soon enough, he understands what he has to do. After lowering his hand on his lower region, the secretary continues to give a head while stroking his dick.

The silver-haired secretary cannot stop himself from letting these lewd cries in between catching for the air. Besides, even with his closed eyes, he can imagine what kind of expressions the commander makes, which makes him tighten his grasp around his weeping arousal and move his hand faster and rougher.

In the end, even the red-eyed man closes his eyes and lets out silent groans. When Shiki is close to the climax, he sinks his fingers into Akira’s hair and pulls his head away.

Even when most of the load shoots into the secretary’s face, Akira instinctively swallows what has landed on his lips. As he wipes out the still-hot semen from his face with his palm and licks it like a feline, he slightly frowns and politely speaks up ‘‘Should we return home now, sir?’’.

He is convinced that it should be more than enough to satisfy Shiki. Besides, he can wait and take care of himself as soon as he reaches the bathroom.

When he opens his blue eyes, he gets alerted after hearing the dark-haired man’s excited voice ‘‘Not until I’m done with you~ You still need to take your responsibility for your actions.’’.

After noticing the commander’s vigorous hard-on in front of him, Akira’s poker-face cracks ‘‘I… I beg your pardon, sir. But could it wait until the bedroom?… Or… At least, can you try to handle this in the bathroom? Please?’’.

In the end, Shiki cracks a smile ‘‘So, this is your answer. Hmph, are you still keeping acting like this? Fine. I’ll need to remind your place.’’.

When the man with crimson flaring eyes removes his belt, Akira realizes he made a fatal mistake and no heaven or hell will save him. For now, the poor secretary embraces whatever punishment awaits him.

After Shiki grabs his partner’s wrists and lifts them, he wraps and ties them with his leather belt.

When he takes his subordinate into his arms and lies him on the desk, Akira remains speechless while impatiently waiting for the commander’s next move.

Even after spreading the secretary’s legs, Shiki enjoys seeing Akira giving him a stubborn look ‘‘You still refuse to give up while your body is like this? Fine. Let’s see if your lower mouth is more honest than you~’’.

In the end, Akira lets out a loud moan when the commander enters inside him. Even if he was prepared, he turns his head while deeply breathing.

Before starting to move, he leans closer to the restricted secretary and holds his hips ‘‘I know you missed me that much, but relax.’’. And just before Akira is about to object, he feels how Shiki starts to penetrate him.

Although, his movement is slow at first. But, eventually, the secretary can feel that with each thrust, he goes deeper and faster inside of him. Perhaps, the commander unintentionally hits his most sensitive spot, yet Akira slowly enjoys his supposed-to-be-punishment without being able to keep his voice down.

On the other hand, he is pleasantly surprised when he notices that even a fearsome man like the supreme ruler closes his eyes and begins to let out these small groans. For some reason, Akira finds this side even endearing and wants to embrace Shiki in this position.

Lastly, in between these gasps and moans, he calls the commander by his name and finally throws his tied-up arms around Shiki’s neck.

For sure, such a gesture was unpredictable, and the red-eyed man hadn’t expected this from his partner. After curving a satisfied smile on his face, he moves his hand toward Akira’s dick and strokes it.

Soon enough, the silver-haired secretary is about to his limit. No matter how much he wished to reach the orgasm together, his vision goes blank as he lets out the final long moan.

Fortunately, before losing consciousness, he could still feel how Shiki finishes inside him. At least now, he can blissfully rest in peace.

Some time passes by. Eventually, Akira wakes up. Just before opening his eyes, he feels fresh and clean while being dressed up in a pajama. Yet, from the dimness alone, he can tell that it is still the middle of the night.

Soon enough, he feels how the heat rushes to his cheeks as he gets flashbacks of what happened in the office. Yet, he convinces himself that it could be only a weird dream he had while hoping he did nothing wrong during it.

After all, when he turns his head, he can still see the sleeping Shiki next to him. However, when he tries to move, he instantly places his hand on his aching lower back. Hell, even his bottom is still in the pain.

When Akira covers his heavily blushing face, he thinks to himself ‘‘How did this happen? More importantly, how did the commander bring me here, and why did he put all that effort?’’.

In the end, it’s pointless asking this when this big feline peacefully slumbers next to him after accomplishing what he wanted.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fmkitty

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic