Commissions Open!

rainbowman

Hello everyone, been quite some time since I posted here. ._. 

I'm opening commissions for portraits! I do graphite portraits. I'm doing this so my kids would survive life, it's really been hard for some time now. I have work but it's really not enough anymore.

I'm a single parent with 2 kids. One is neurodivergent (adhd) and the other is still recovering from surgery(he is fine now, can walk and talk, but still has maintenance meds for his seizures). Life has been striking us left and right. I have a business that is stable but is progressing really slow. I do these portraits as a sideline but now I don't really have much clients where I am as everyone here is struggling too.

So I'm here, taking the risk of possibly seeing an opportunity to take the next steps to overcoming my financial troubles. I'm just shooting my shot. :( 

If you wish to have a portrait as a gift or say a family portrait please do let me know. I have an instagram account as well

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I'll send the portrait(no frame) via standard international shipping for those outside Philippines (I'm from Philippines).

I accept payments through PayPal.

For PH(gcash or bpi). 

Just message me here or on my instagram. Thank you. Thank you.

Here are my samples: (cant add photos so I'll link them. They're all on my instagram)

• Like 2