Endless Wishes (In Progress)

Dark Ocean

In the depth of silence and the flames of darkness he was roaming in the streets looking to fill his hunger but on that day he was looking for a certain hunt, he was following it by his heart not his sensation because he was knowing the hunt better than a book better than his won self but the question is why on that day? Why this hunt and no other one? It was the revenge he waited for so long..he didn't forget or give up on it but he was waiting and the first thing that would come in thoughts that maybe it was an enemy, but in fact his hunt was a piece of his heart or that was what he used to think of her. She was his first love but sadly she was a human and he was not,he was the same as he is now but like they say in fairy tails the beast loved the beauty but in his story the beauty didn't love him back, she rejected him even though he offered her everything he had, he offered her his wealth and his heart when he had never given his heart to anybody but she wanted a normal life and that was why she ran away from him and married to a gentleman was in love with her and left the town for few years but he had never given up and he decided to wait for her until she comes back to take his revenge. And on that day he was able to sense her smell in the air, his heart was beating fast at the smell of her, he kept roaming following his heart and his strong smell sense till he found the house that held her between its walls, he hesitated before getting in but he remembered how much he wanted to make her suffer, how much he wanted to watch her tears, how much he wanted to see her kneeling in front of him begging him to accept her and to take her back.

He was fast in his movements but also quiet that nobody was able to even notice him, he got in her house, it was so late so everybody was asleep. He stood there close to her bed studying her face, looking at every single detail of her face, her white skin, her light brown hair, her long eyelashes, her decent lips and her nose, she was a perfect portrait but he looked by her side to find the one she chose over him so he moved beside him in a blink and all of hatred feelings appeared at once when he looked at him and he wondered what was so special about him that made her chose him instead, he leaned down and cupped his chin staring into his face but the other woke up since the grip was so tough, his eyes widened and he went speechless like there was a strong power paralyzed him to not say a word... to not make a move, all he was able to do was staring at the ceiling tilting his head offering his neck to the other submissively , he gazed at him with that cold look in his dark blue eyes before dipping his fangs in the other's neck sucking on his blood hungrily and cruelly till the last blood drop then threw his body to land on bed besides his wife.. He didn't suck his lover's blood because he wanted her to suffer from losing people she loved, at that time his heart knew no mercy no forgiveness but he didn't stop at that he moved to the other room where was her child sleeping to suck his blood as well.

He stood there gazing at the little boy who seemed that he was only 6 years old and he walked slowly towards him and sat in the edge of his bed looking at his face and noticing how much he was similar to his mother of her beauty, he had her nose, lips, long eyelashes and he wondered if he had he same eyes but the only way to know that was the boy opening his eyes so he blew some air on his eyes so the boy would open them, he was decent with the boy, he didn't try to harm him but he was willing on taking his blood. The boy he opened his eyes and looked at him.. he wasn't able to say a word he just gazed at the vampire's charming face, his pale skin.. his dark blue eyes which matched his dark black hair.. he was a perfection , but he couldn't... he just couldn't do that to such an innocence and he couldn't deny that the boy reminded him of her but also he couldn't just leave so he decided to take the boy with him, he thought that would be enough to break his mothers heart and he would rise that boy till certain age then he would use him the way he wanted. He held him between his strong arms covering him by his coat and faded in the darkness.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dark Ocean

• Matti_19

• Arekushisu

• OnyxAriezz

It was so dark.. so cold and even though i was so close to his chest wrapped between his arms inside his coat, the cold remained there and the scariest part as i recall was me not hearing a heart beat but despite of all of that i felt safe between his arms specially when i looked in his eyes, it was so hard to recognize their color in the dark but they were sparkling like a diamond so all i did was closing my eyes and sleeping safely until we reached our destination, all i remember on that day him laying me on a king sized bed having silk golden sheets in a big room full of expensive furniture, and as much as i wanted to sleep i also wanted to have a look at him so i opened my eyes for few minutes to look at his details and it was something better than any beauty i would have ever imagined. He was a tall man with a nice muscular body that the eyes would enjoy looking at it and from the fell of his hands, his skin seemed so soft like babies skin, but his face.. what i can say about his face.. it was a piece of art, he had dark blue eyes that had a mysterious spark in them, his long black hair which made a perfect match with his pale skin, his delicate lips and his fine nose.. I just couldnt close my eyes again for awhile because i was so attached to his look like he was a magnet but he smiled at me that time and asked me to sleep to not be tired in the morning so i just obeyed him and slept for the rest of the night. It was so weird i haven't cried or missed my parents, i haven't even asked where were they till the morning next day.

For Harold it was a long night, he actually wondered why he had brought that kid with him and he didn't even know his name or what he would do with him, he sat on the chair was in front of his desk and laid his legs on the desk crossing them and laying his head back down on the back of the chair letting out a deep sigh and gazing out the window at nothing thoughts attacking his mind "What i have just done.. How would i rise him.. he is human after all.. but maybe i need him, maybe i can make him my family.. but what if he betrayed me? He is very young anyway.. it is so early to wonder about these things.." he stopped thinking for a while and started to look through papers he was supposed to read but while he was working he thought of bringing him private teachers to teach him while staying home, he decided to not let him out whatever what, he thought that interacting with human would change him so he would be kind of his prisoner. He waited till

the sun rose up then sent for the boy and for his servant, he asked his servant to call Mr Adam to start teaching the boy then he turned around to face the boy and for the first time he was able to notice the color of his eyes, he was blonde with green eyes which anybody would be able to see their reflection in them "Lance... Your name from now on will be Lance" he said that with out even looking at the boy and ordered him to leave with out waiting for his response.

Years passed and i wouldnt say they were fast, actually i don't remember but all i do that i have never seen him much, he was always busy at night or asleep in the morning and sometimes i felt that he didn't notice me or that he didn't know that i exist but i have always waited for him at night without him noticing i was awake just to see him, he was a quiet person but i have always missed his silence, his eyes and that sadness that were in them everytime i have looked into his eyes i felt like i was sinking in a deep ocean but i always yearned for more to sink in them more and i wished to have one night with him, to stay with him and to talk with him to tell him about my day and my studies. Even though he took good care of me and never made me feel the need of anything but his way of avoiding me made me feel he hated me and i always wanted to ask but i have never had the chance till that day... On that day everything has changed..

• 3 weeks later...

13th March 1980, how could i ever forget that day? Even if i tried so many times to forget, his marks on my whole body will not let me. How could i forget when i can see him in my eyes, heart even my soul, he is just everywhere of me. On that day i decided to wait and to talk to him just for 5 minutes to have answers to my questions, i was tired and needed to sleep but the eagerness of talking to him was able to keep me awake for a bit longer. He used to move around the house freely after the midnight when he thought i would be in bed which made me wonder why he was avoiding me, i was scared yet excited because i was going to be able to see him from close distance for once because all i remembered about him was his eyes, his mysterious and attaching eyes. I waited in my room till the clock rang at midnight, i opened the door of my room quietly with out him hearing me or that was what i thought, i went down stairs slowly, it took me few minutes till i reached his office and the whole energy and excitement i had turned into fear and hesitation.. I stood there for .. i dont even remember for how long i stood in front of his office's door, all i remember that i stretched my hand and pulled it back few times having those loud heart beats, i closed my eyes and took deep breath before opening the door with out even a single knock, i dont remember why i didnt knock... Maybe i wanted to surprise him? Or maybe i wanted to discover his secret..

I was having a big smile on my lips when i opened that door but sooner it vanished and i froze in my place having a widened eyes staring at that.. at that time i didnt know what to call him but what came in my mind first was a monster, i saw him as a monster. He was cupping his servant's chin shifting it to my direction while he his fangs were dipped in the other's neck. What made me panic the most was the look on his servant's face, i dont remember if it was fear or pain or submissiveness, his eyes were closed tightly while his hand was gripping on his lord's hands.. I couldnt even ask what was going on, all what have come in my mind was running to my room as fast as i could. I reached my room gasping and i locked it behind me before throwing my body on the bed wishing if it was a dream, i held my pillow tight to my chest while my eyes were gazing at nothing and i noticed while calming down that Harold didn't look at me or stopped, he acted like i want in the same room which made me wonder more if he was planing on doing something to me or.. Maybe im his next? no no, he wont do this to me.. but why not? He already did that to his servant so what would stop him from doing it to me? No, he cares for me.. How could i be so sure... I laid my palm on my forehead while laying on my back on my bed trying to push all of those thoughts away but i couldnt... because while i was trying to stop, he opened my room's door and stood in front of me with out saying a word for few minutes.

I gazed at the ceiling when i noticed his figure in front of my bed so i moved my hand slowly away from my forehead as a normal reaction and sat up staring at him with out saying anything not because i was scared.. no.. because i was drowning in his eyes i just couldnt resist i tried to avoid looking into them but i couldnt they were pulling me in even though they were cold and emotionless but his strong deep voice just broke the silence, he stepped closer to the window that was on the opposite wall to the door and leaned on to its right edge gazing outside it "So.. Did you have your answers? Did you have what you were wishing for?" i got really surprised at his questions, so he knew, he has always known i wondered about him but before i answer he said "Yes, i have always known you had questions but you weren't brave enough to ask them or to get out your room at night like you had a feeling about the real me, didn't you?." i didn't know what to say but i couldn't lie or being stubborn because obviously he was able to read my mind so i chose to be honest "Yes, but i wished if i would be wrong but i guess not.. I have been raised by a monster.. "So? You have been raised by a monster but do you have a way to change that?"

His question made me so amd and i wanted to be very stubborn just to not let him feel so proud and confident "Yes, i can change that, if i left this place. I dont have any reason to stay here anymore. You can not stop me anymore i have grown up!" I thought he would accpet what i have said calmly but i was mistaken, "Hm? So you want to leave, dont you? Then im afraid that you will have to pay" he said it in his normal voice tone, "Pay? What do you mean by pay? Money. I can pay you money when i get a job so you have to be patient" i was very relieved that it was about money or that what i had thought until his loud laughter proved i was wrong again. "Ahahahaha Money?? who cares about money? Do you think i need money?" I opened my mouth to respond to him but before a letter get out my lips i heard the loud crash of my back against the wall and felt his tight grip cupping my chin to pin me fiercely against the wall, this time i wasnt able to look into his eyes, they were very scary and i saw his fangs closely so i closed my eyes tight and thought that he was going to turn me into a vampire as well or he was going to drain me, i struggled at first and tried to push him but few seconds later i decided to give up, i had nobody anyway so if he killed me it would be for the best but he didnt do anything of what i have thought of, he held me from my neck and threw my body on the bed strongly that i thought the bed was going to crash, i crawled on my bed scared and wondering what he was going to do till he started to unbutton his jacket glancing at me "Now, i will tell you how you are going to pay..."

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Good job there! Stories with vampires are always hot. :p

Waiting for the next part now.. will the boy succeed to escape.. or not? :p

• 2 weeks later...

I kept my eyes on him watching what he was trying to to do, the look in his eyes was very scary because it didn't show any emotions at all, it was empty... At first i thought he was going to torture me but when he didn't stop at taking off his jacket i knew he had something more than that in his mind which scared me more, he took off his shirt and stood there in front of my bed shirtless and for the first time i saw him like that, i didn't know what was wrong with me at that moment but my eyes focused on him, he was just.. beautiful.. i couldn't find any other word was able to describe the creature in front of me, a slight blush knew its way to my cheeks so i looked away to not make him notice but is it even possible for a beast to not notice? In confident steps he came closer to me and cupped my chin forcing me to look at him in the eyes "Maybe it won't be a bad way to pay anyway" when he said that, i didnt have a clue what he was pointing at, i had so a mixture of feelings that was so hard to describe, i was scared, nervous, worried but my heart was racing like crazy, i wanted him close but also wanted him far, what was wrong with me? I wished if i was able to push him away and to run but my body.. every cell of my body was giving into him.

His grip on my chin became tighter, he pinned me down to bed like i was trying to escape when i was helpless to do anything, he started to lick along my neck from my collarbone till my chin teasingly glancing at my embarrassed look i had on my face , when i felt his tongue on my neck i clutched the sheet and closed my eyes tightly trying to to respond, i was so scared he would bite me but at the same time i was resisting to give in but he didn't give up, he licked it over and over again but more teasingly and more slowly to get the reaction he wanted to see from me, with every lick my clutch became tighter and stronger but it got weaker and weaker the more he licked me, with out i even notice it, my body trembled and a slight shiver passed through my whole body and i squirmed... My body betrayed me and acted to his licks, but he didn't stop at that, his licks turned into nips and he nipped my neck and my ear lightly at first before making it harder and a bit tougher, my hand let go of the sheet and touched his shoulder, i wasn't able to control my own body anymore, my heart was beating fast, my cheeks were red, my body was shivering and my flustered eyes were watching him unwillingly even my lips, they let out soft moan as a response to his nips but my mind was full of so many thoughts "why i can't even tell him to stop? He can't do this to me..".

Oooh, his touch was so magical, like he was kissing my soul, my mind was refusing it while my body were begging for more.. what was wrong with me? He is a monster.. How could i yearn and enjoy.. my mind was screaming "go away" when my body was begging "come closer" he was so good that made me want him more and more just by the way he made me think of him touching my private places. His fingers weren't fondling my nibbles, they were playing a perfect melody to my skin, i gave in, my whole body gave in, i clutched my pillow flinching and letting out soft moans showing how much i was enjoying his touch then he he held my waist by his left arm pulling me up while his other hand knowing its way to my erection, i gasped in a surprise and struggled "No..n.." i thought he would keep going and just enter me but he didn't, he gazed at me with his blue scary eyes "Do you think i would do it that easily? i should make you beg and long for more before being deep inside of you". His words didn't surprise me at all, but i wondered how he was going to make me beg for him.

He held me tighter and pulled me up from the bed and pinned me against the wall that my face was facing it and he held my both hands by his right hand and pinned them above my head against the wall, i was helpless especially when i felt his skin on my back, i couldn't see his face or what he was doing but i heard the sound of his belt which meant he was taking off his own pants, then he touched the end of my back by his erection, it took my breathes away at the first feeling of it, he pinned me harder against the wall by his hot body while the wall was so cold.. i closed my eyes tight trying to hold back my pants and my moans, his hand were caressing my thigh and my bottom then he put his thigh between my thighs and started to fondle my erection and my bottom by his hot thigh before wrapping his fingers around my erection to stroke the tip of its head while rubbing it in a very smooth way, i bet my lower lip when i felt his fingers on it, my pants were heavy and hot but i managed to keep my moans from coming out so he didn't stop, he kept moving his fingers up and down on my erection before his rubs became harder and faster then he turned me so strongly and so suddenly that my back hit the wall so strongly which hurt a little and made a sound by crashing with the wall, his hands were holding my hands against the wall still, his other hand were fondling my erection while his tongue was licking my upper lip teasingly before going to the lower one to lick it the same way, oh my.. i still remember his breathes on my lips, his tongue.. the memory takes my breathes away everytime i remember the kiss.. He was driving me insane, the taste of his tongue, the touch of his hands, the heat of his body... He spread my lips by his tongue and stroked my tongue by his before swirling it around mine in such a passionate way, i knew for the first time how to be drunk with out even drinking, his saliva i tasted and kept deep inside of my throat made me so drunk, i was melting between his arm.. I was panting, trembling, flinching and moaning.. Yes, i moaned i couldnt keep it any longer, my body was curving towards him in pain and in yearning to his touch, he even noticed it and that made him make the kiss more fierce and more passionate.

He held his hand around my waist again and pushed me on the bed before turning me around to be on four caressing my body from my neck to my erection by his left hand while his other hand was squeezing my bottom, then slowly i felt his wet finger on the hole of my bottom fondling it still rubbing my erection and all i was doing was moaning and clutching the sheet by my both hands. He kept doing it that i was ready to cum but he cupped my chin and forced me to look at him "Dont." He said nothing else and just continued teasing me which made me beg for him to let me cum "P-Please.. Let me cum.. ahh...ahh i cant take it anymore.." it was so hard to control it "Then beg for me to be inside you" His words shocked me and i didn't know what to do but did i have another choice?.. then he said it again "Beg." i laid my left cheek on the bed while my bottom was up so close to him "please.. please.. i'm begging you .. make me feel you.. make me feel you deep inside of me..." my voice was trembling and had that begging tone in it but he ordered me to say it again in a better way.. I wondered " a better way?" He ordered again "Beg!" i leaned on my hands to rise my back up a little before shifting my face to look at him, i wasnt' sure how to do it but when i looked at his face, i crawled closer to him and laid my hands on chest in a clingy way looking into his eyes with a look full of begging, passion, eagerness "Pleeeeeeease, let me feel you deep.. soooo deeeep inside of me, make me be one with you, make me moan your name, make me yours".

For a moment i thought he would make me beg more but he had a very strange look in his eyes when i said all of that, like the beast was being tamed, he cupped my chin and looked into my eyes for few seconds before kissing me the same way he did but it was even better, it had a deep feelings in it. He turned me around again on four caressing my back softly to lean me closer against the bed while having my bottom up towards him, he held my waist by his both hands fondling between my thighs by his erection.He started to enter it slowly inside of me, it was so painful that i clutched the sheet so tight by my both hands and let out a loud moan while arching back towards him so he caught my face and entered his index finger inside my mouth and swirled around my tongue to force me to lick it, the pain started to vanish slowly and turned into delight pleasure every moment i got used to his erection inside of me, my moans became louder but his finger was holding them back, my own saliva was covering his finger and it was dropping on my chin, my pants were heavier and my body was weaker while his thrusts were stronger and faster and even deeper "Ahhhh...Aaaaah..H-H..ahhh.. H-H..a...H-h...ahhhh..Harold...H...Harold..." With out even noticing it, i started to moan his name,i wanted him more and more like he was sending me to the edge.. "Ahhh... Harold.. I'm going ...to.. cum.. Please...let me ..cum.. Harold.." He thrusted me even harder when he heard that "You will.. But with me" he took his finger out of my mouth and held my waist again thrusting even deeper "You can cum now.." his last thrust was so strong and powerful, i let out a loud moan while cumming so much and i felt his warm cum inside of me, it felt so weird but it made me feel so close to him. He turned me slowly to look at my face and kissed me one more time "Do you still want to leave?" I looked into his eyes "How could i leave after this.. You captured me long time ago.. Now .. you have manged to capture my soul, my heart, my mind and my body.. I'm helplessly yours..."

So, the boy didn't escape in the end :p I like that expression by the way.. "I wanted him close but also wanted him far".

Hot chapter. :p

• 1 month later...

Oh My! Kya! You didnt tell me you wrote something so good and hot.

*Hits your head playfully* Next time tell me. It was good Saito. I liked it and you did an amazing job with it.

Oh i was looking through here trying to find something interesting to read. then i saw your name on it and remembered you wanted me to read some of your work. *smiles*

• 1 month later...

After that i didn't feel anything.. Myself.. the place around me all i remember that everything went blank till those warm radiance of the slight light fondled my eyes and forced the to open, it was the sun. I sat up on bed slowly caressing the sheet beside me to find it cold like nobody even touched it, i let out deep sigh and got out of bed stepping closer towards the window t gaze at the sky and the sun shines breaking into it but at the same time thoughts were breaking into my mind as well "for how long i will be here.. i'm clinging to him but does it mean i have to stay?? it is even harder now to be with someone i love when he doesn't.. Should i remain here as a captive? I need to be away from here to think clearly, when i'm here i feel he is attacking my thoughts, my body, my emotions.. I need to be away from him to clear my mind.. To be away from his strength". I went to the bathroom to have a shower and to prepare my clothes and important things to leave house while he is asleep because i knew at sun set he is always awake. I used to be a fast person at getting ready. So i prepared a small bag but it had everything i needed in it and i knew my destination, i was going to a close friend of mine at my school but Harold didn't know him and it was comforting that he wouldn't be able to reach me.

I opened my room's door slightly and peek through it or a little bit making sure that nobody was around even the servants because they were very faithful to their master, it was few minutes before i finally i manage to get out that room giving it a goodbye look before going down stairs slowly in a sneaky way so nobody would notice me till i reached the door of the house i turned around to give the whole place another goodbye look or that was what i thought, let out deep sigh before getting read to open the door to get out of this place but something stopped me in the last second.. It was.. His voice, my heart beats became faster and i got nervous when i heard his voice i felt like my whole plan was ruined and i was scared.. I was scared he would torture me or hurt me, my hand let go of the door and i just gazed at it without turning around to not let him see the nervous look on my face even thought i was sure he could hear my heart beats, he could feel me but i just pretended that he couldn't. .

"Where do you think you are going?" Harold asked strictly.

"I..I am leaving..." I answered him nervously

"Well, the door is opened. I didn't lock it so you have your own free will to go.. But.... Once you pass that door , Never ever think of coming back because i wont open it for you... I would just let you suffer and watch you while having that grin on my face satisfied and making sure you suffer more" He said that in a harsh way i never heard.

I just closed my eyes in pain feeling that bitter in my heart wondering if i made the right decision but it was so late to step back , it was pretty late. So without saying a word i just opened the door leaving without looking at him for last time. I closed the door behind me but pressed my body against it and my cheek as well as i was giving him a last hug letting go of my speechless tears before moving away leaving every single memory i had there.

I went to my friend Antonio, he was very good for me and he knew about my whole story, i had always trusted him and he never betrayed my trust, i focused on my study and tried to had fun with him and my other friends but Harold's face used to chase me everywhere even between my books papers, his eyes were staring at me but it was alright with me, the hardest part was at night.. Was whenever i lay in bed trying to close my eyes to sleep whenever i close them i see his eyes.. His lips.. I feel his breathes on me... I feel his fingers tips all over my skin like he was there, my heart beats increased whenever i got that feeling but it couldn't be my imagination because i used to see slight marks on my body, i used to have the same marks .. The same feelings every night till one night it was unbearable, my whole body was yearning, demanding.. My pants were saying everything but he wasn't there to make my wish come true, but wasn't he really there? I was feeling his touch, i even had felt his hand on my erection, it was so real... I opened my eyes quickly and sat up panting looking around me in the room thinking i was able to see his face.. I looked few times sweating and panting heavily but found nothing... "WHERE ARE YOU?!!WHERE ARE YOU?? Why cant you leave me alone?!!! Leave me alone!! Get out of my dreams, thoughts... GET OUT OF MY.... heart... get out of my heart" . I laid my face between my palms and cried not because i wanted him to leave me... Because the pain in my heart was so much to handle, i wanted to see him... I wanted him.. Every single inch of me wanted him, wished for him.. So that night i decided to go back to house to ask about him, not to stay.. He wouldn't accept me back anyway.

In the early morning i wore my clothes and got ready to head there to ask his servant about him and how he was. I knew knew i wasn't going to meet with him so i was relieved. I knocked the door and waited for few minutes before the servant opened it for me. He smiled at me but it was a sad smile mixed with a relief look in his eyes, i smiled back at him and asked politely if i could come in, he nodded and took me to the living room to talk to me and it made me a bit worried.

"What is it? You seem sad? Something happened to him? I asked worrying.

"He is getting weaker , he didn't sleep after you left. He might seem harsh but deep down he has a very kind heart, he used to watch people leaving him and he couldn't stop them because he saw himself as a demon. When you left, he stood behind the door laying his forehead against it and his right palm against the door as well, he said nothing.. No word.. He just stood there for an hour thinking you would come back but in the end, he moved his hand away and stepped away from the door asking me to lock it as nobody would open that door again.. He hadn't slept for days.. He hadn't even look for food.. Right now he has no reason to live.. He is waiting for his own death.. It is sad i had to see my master sad and heart broken. He is very prideful to talk about his sadness but i have been by his side for so many years that i can know how he feels just by looking into his eyes... I' sure he would be happy to see you.. You will find him in his desk. Please, go and talk to him, he might listen to you to have some rest."

I just nodded sadly and headed towards the desk, opened the door slowly to find a very dark room , the sun shines were blocked by the thick curtains and i turned my face everywhere in the room looking for him but i found nobody till i noticed a hand resting against the one-person couch arm so i stepped closer but his voice stopped me again"Why are you here? I told you to not come here ever again" his voice was harsh but there was a hidden weakness in it, i stepped even closer ignoring what he was saying because i wanted to see his face so badly. I stood beside the couch holding the high back of it for few seconds stopped by his voice once more"Don't even come closer to me, i don't want to see you. just go. I DON'T WANT YOU HERE! " i closed my eyes for a second before caressing his hair while turning around to kneel in front of him and seeking for his eyes in that darkness and said tenderly

"But i want to see you"

"What for?" He said that without even looking at me as he was looking away.

"I missed your face.. Let me see it.. Look at me"

"There is nothing to see.. Go where you were"

"Just give me one last look and i will go.."

"Just go..."

"Grant my wish"

"Don't be demanding. Just go.. And never come back"

He was very stubborn and i knew it, so i captured his face by holding it between my palms to force him to look at me, he was very weak and exhausted to resist me, there was a very slight one radiance of light showing his eyes and it was enough for me, i was missing them so bad.. I looked deeply into them and so did he, they were full of unsaid words, i sat up on my knees to approach him closely to feel his breathes on my face, i got even closer that only one inch was between our lips. I looked into his eyes once more before pressing my lips against his eagerly and lovingly , he didn't react to the feeling of my lips on his at first but soon he pressed his lips against mine as well, i tilted my head sliding my hands to rest them against his chest drowning into his kiss as he shoved his tongue into my mouth to devour every inch in it and i couldn't help it but swirling my tongue around his sucking on it passionately and eagerly letting my pants fondle his face, he wrapped his arms around my waist to pull me so close to him till he sat me in his lap sinking into the kiss even more, i got so weak when he was sucking on my tongue as well hungrily making me at ease, i wanted more.. I wanted that kiss to never end.. He bit my tongue a little that it bled but he sucked on it but without draining me, he also bit my lower lip and sucked on it , he was devouring my lips in a lovely way , i was helplessly remaining between his arms answering him by my hot pants and my eager moans. He stopped for few seconds to seek into my eyes like he was wondering if i wanted him to stop.. I looked into his eyes back clutched his shirt tightly and pressed closer against his body moaning and panting getting my lips close again to his, so he held me even tighter to devour my lips firmer than before showing so much love and passion like he never did, our saliva were mixed..Our breathes. I just waned that moment to last.. The way he kissed me was enough to know that he loved me.. But i wanted to hear it from him, it would be different if he said it to me. He stopped kissing me again and looked into my eyes while standing up carrying me between his arms "Let's go to my room" for the first time i was going to see his room, i just nodded in agreement wrapping arms around his neck and laying head on his shoulder while heading to his room.

To Be Continued ....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

There was a cold breeze coming in through the window.. He didn't seem to be affected by it but i was freezing and shivering slightly because i tried to control myself so hard to not annoy him.. He put me slowly on his bed and tenderly, for the first time i saw kindness in his eyes, he looked deeply in my eyes without saying a word and there was sadness in them i never saw before either, i wonder why i had never looked at them, why i only saw his toughness.. Why i never wondered what was behind his actions. I just found out that i was blind and selfish to not see through his pain..

He left laid on bed and went towards the window to close it then he approached me again and laid next to me looking into my eyes again, they were saying so much and even more.. He seemed like it was our last time to be that close or even together but i didn't say a word. He caressed my cheek softly and placed a tender kiss on my lips, his lips were cold as always but i didnt complain, in fact i was eager to be touched by them, he moved his lips an inch from mine and looked back into my eyes then looked at my lips before kissing them again but deeply spreading the, by his tongue moving it in circles inside my mouth devouring my tongue longly, the way he was kissing me made me melt between his arms.. I couldn't move or even kiss him back.. I was panting, shuddering and vanishing.. Vanishing from this world, i was in another place, another world.. I closed my eyes to feel him all over me..All around me.. I wanted to sink deep into him.. I laid my hands against his chest and let him do all he wants.. I was yearning for more .. My body was aching for more.. But after kissing me for awhile he stopped so i opened my eyes seeking into his eyes for an answer why he stopped.. He noticed the desire in my body, and the yearning in my eyes so he stood up on the floor beside the bed and took his shirt slowly while staring directly into my eyes enjoying my helpless view and racing pants and my hungry eyes. Hungry to see him.. Every inch of him..

He took his shirt allowing me to see his pure skin.. His beautiful figure.. Then he followed it by his pants, with more he exposed of his body, the more my heart beats raced like crazy and my body's temperature was rising highly and.. My crotch was responding just from watching him.. What was happening to me.. I wanted him so badly. I wanted him to touch me. I wanted so desperately to be his.. He landed on top of me again helping me to take off my clothes while kissing me like crazy , i tired to kiss him back this time but i couldn't , his kisses were so strong.. I ended up naked between his arms.. I loved it, i loved to feel his naked skin with mine, i loved his cold body on mine, i was clutching his bare skin eagerly yearning for more asking for more by my eyes and body.. He sucked my ear and nipped it hungrily then moved to my neck, it seemed like he was eating me but i didn't resist, i was squirming and shuddering between his arms but i didn't resist...I wanted more..