BunBun's Plots and Junk (Seme's/Top's Wanted)

BunBunTheCatSnake

Hi! I'm BunBunTheCatSnake and my pronouns are They/Them. I took a bit of a break off this site, as life got... pretty overwhelming. I got top surgery, moved two states away - life stuff. But I'm back!

I've been roleplaying 10+ years and just can't seem to stop. I prefer a submissive role, but please don't take that as my characters being whiney and weak. Their bed preference does their personality. :) 

Rules and Stuff:

1. No Godmodding!!

2. My personal life can get SUPER hectic, as I work full time and do theater. Please be patient with me.

3. I have the brain of a small bird; if I haven't replied in a bit, please message me. :) 

4. I will always ask about your limits and kinks within the RP, and I will always respect them. Please respect mine. If I ever cross a boundary, please tell me! This is suppose to be fun, and I would feel awful if I made you uncomfortable. 

5. I write in third person. This is nonnegotiable. 

6. Don't be afraid to bounce ideas off of me, or even show me a fun song. I promise I don't bite! I LOVE talking about characters and plots!

7. Please don't reply to this post. I will not answer you. Please PM me.

Brief List of Kinks

Kinks:

[spoiler] *Toys

*Omegaverse

*Mpreg

*Breeding 

*Dirty Talk

*Degradation

*Legal Age Gap's (18+)

*Aftercare

*BDSM

*Positions of Power

*Exhibitionism 

*Almost Caught

*Public Sex [/spoiler]

Limits:

[spoiler] *Rape

*Drugged

*Eggs

*Tentacles

*Aliens

*Underage

*Vore

*Cannibalism [/spoiler]

Plots

Forever Mine

Spoiler

YC is a spoiled, self absorbed prince, who believes that the world revolves around him. MC is a courtesans, who was bought by one of YC friends as a gift. YC ends up being captivated by MC, and buys him as his own personal, live in doxy. 

In The Heat of the Moment

Warning: Omegaverse 

Spoiler

YC is an alpha playboy CEO who is in need of a new personal assistant. MC is omega, who can't seem to get a job because of his second gender. One night the two meet in a nightclub and sleep together. The next day, YC can't get MC out of his head, desperate to see the man again. Almost like fate however, MC shows up to his workplace for an interview. 

Soft Like Snow 

Warning: Mentions of an abusive relationship; Abuser shows up later on

Spoiler

MC was an up and coming figure skater, who threw away all of his dreams to escape an abusive relationship. He ends up moving back in with his mother, and settles on teaching children how to ice skate.

YC has had a crush on MC since they were small. He uses his niece/nephew in order to see MC, picking them up and dropping them off to skate practice. One day MC's mom runs into YC, and invites him over for dinner. 

Arranged

Warning: Omegaverse, Eventual Mpreg

Spoiler

Two royal families arrange MC and YC to marry, to strengthen their countries against a common foe. MC and YC had never met each other previous to their marriage, but are desperate to make it work.

Accidentally Smitten

Warning: Omegaverse

Spoiler

MC is a university student, who is looking to make some extra money, so he picks up a babysitting gig. He ends up working for YC, a single alpha father, who needs someone to watch his child while he's at work. The two end up becoming fast friends, and with that feelings begin to blossom.

Coming Clean

Warning: Omegaverse, Mpreg, Toxic Family

Spoiler

YC and MC have been together for a couple years, but for whatever reason has had to keep their relationship a secret. The two end up deciding to start a family together, which ultimately means telling their family and friends about their secret relationship.

Note: I was thinking a Romeo and Juliet situation, where their families are both powerful and in a small little war. Maybe a mafia situation? I'm open to suggestions! 

In The Family Way

Warning: Omegaverse, Mpreg

Spoiler

YC and MC have been friends for years. They end up sleeping together, and MC gets pregnant.

Fated

Warning: War, Violence, Death Experience

Spoiler

YC is a prince who was prophesized to die in a war, and to be hailed as hero in death! He always knew this, and had come to accept his fate. As YC fulfilled the prophesy, he never expected to be brought back to life by a seemingly ordinary soldier! With the war over, and YC very much alive, he feels as if his life no longer has a purpose - so as a mean to fill that void, he begins to pamper and spoil MC with gifts and thanks. 

MC is the son of a high priestess to the Goddess of Love. He was comfortable to live a simple life within the temple, but when the Goddess herself begins showing herself to him, sayin that he needs to change YC's fate, his world is turned upside down. 

Edited by BunBunTheCatSnake
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

High Waters

YC is a ruthless captain of an infamous pirate ship. MC is the son of a well respected family, who has always dreamed of adventure. After his parents are murdered by a hired assassin, MC pays YC to hide on his ship until their next stop. YC agrees, but at the added price that MC be his personal whore. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...