Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

i with i could find out the way to unzip this...

Posted
31 minutes ago, Legis said:

i with i could find out the way to unzip this...

Were you able to unzip it?  🥺🥺

Posted
5 hours ago, - Thank You -αωα said:

Were you able to unzip it?  🥺🥺

noooo.... we should find anyone successed TOT

Posted (edited)
On 1/11/2024 at 8:33 AM, Legis said:

noooo.... we should find anyone successed TOT

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
✨✨

Once again, please try downloading it from the link in this post.
after that,
With unzipping apps, online sites, etc.
Please enter the PW of this post and try unzipping it.

Both [link] and [PW] of this post are correct and alive!
perhaps 
I guess it's a file compatibility issue with the unzipping app or online site you usually use.
In addition, as a guess
There are many posts and they are confusing, so the downloaded file and PW may not match.

If possible, please try deactivating the PW on the online site I use.

 

On 10/29/2022 at 4:44 PM, mkt29 said:

 

 

This will be my last upload to you all.

 

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

 

PW: mkt29(yaoi-otaku)

 

PW has also been changed

 

I compressed them with software called win rar

 

 

◆◆◆◆

If you don't mind, please try it !!!
I don't know if it's possible with a mobile phone📱💦

Enter PW and convert to [zip] for free online.

[FreeConvert]

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

After inserting the file, 
Output→Select [zip],
press the ⚙️← mark and enter the password.

◆◆◆◆


This is the [link] and [PW] of this post
↓↓↓

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

mkt29(yaoi-otaku)


I'm glad if you can use it as a reference.
I hope it goes well✨:msn_red_fox_smilies-20:✨

 


 

Edited by - Thank You -αωα
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 5
Posted
4 hours ago, - Thank You -αωα said:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
✨✨

Once again, please try downloading it from the link in this post.
after that,
With unzipping apps, online sites, etc.
Please enter the PW of this post and try unzipping it.

Both [link] and [PW] of this post are correct and alive!
perhaps 
I guess it's a file compatibility issue with the unzipping app or online site you usually use.
In addition, as a guess
There are many posts and they are confusing, so the downloaded file and PW may not match.

If possible, please try deactivating the PW on the online site I use.

 

◆◆◆◆

If you don't mind, please try it !!!
I don't know if it's possible with a mobile phone📱💦

Enter PW and convert to [zip] for free online.

[FreeConvert]

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

After inserting the file, 
Output→Select [zip],
press the ⚙️← mark and enter the password.

◆◆◆◆


This is the [link] and [PW] of this post
↓↓↓

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

mkt29(yaoi-otaku)


I'm glad if you can use it as a reference.
I hope it goes well✨:msn_red_fox_smilies-20:✨

 


 

OMG what a kind person...

i've successed unzipping!!! infinite thanks for u...:ali_071:

Posted

This is one of my favorite stories.
Thank you for uploading! :leaf015:

Posted
15 hours ago, Legis said:

OMG what a kind person...

i've successed unzipping!!! infinite thanks for u...:ali_071:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
✨✨

Thank you for your reply✨
Wow! !
I'm glad it was successful !! ✨:msn_red_fox_smilies-22:✨

Posted

do you guys know where can i read this manga for free?

  • 5 months later...
Posted

I tried unzipped the file, pw doesn't work...

  • 2 months later...
Posted

Hi

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

this one works for me

On 10/29/2022 at 3:44 PM, mkt29 said:

 

 

This will be my last upload to you all.

 

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

 

PW: mkt29(yaoi-otaku)

 

PW has also been changed

 

I compressed them with software called win rar

 

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted (edited)

:ali_061:

Edited by lariyas500
  • 6 months later...
Posted

reupload please

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus