[email protected] Posted December 7, 2022 Posted December 7, 2022 On 6/11/2022 at 04:26, WenkyBelle said: Cảm ơn bạn.. i ask for password
Hazeruu Posted December 13, 2022 Posted December 13, 2022 On 10/29/2022 at 2:44 PM, mkt29 said: This will be my last upload to you all. Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. PW: mkt29(yaoi-otaku) PW has also been changed I compressed them with software called win rar For anyone asking for the pass, it's the same thing as provided here. It works well with me.
Takio2 Posted December 16, 2022 Posted December 16, 2022 On 12/12/2022 at 11:34 PM, Hazeruu said: For anyone asking for the pass, it's the same thing as provided here. It works well with me. Can you tell what program you used? I tried the exact password but it doesn't work..
Takio2 Posted December 16, 2022 Posted December 16, 2022 1 hour ago, Takio2 said: Can you tell what program you used? I tried the exact password but it doesn't work.. Never mind, it worked by changing the first character to c.
Hu Tieu Vi Vi Posted December 17, 2022 Posted December 17, 2022 On 29/10/2022 at 14:44, mkt29 said: Đây sẽ là lần tải lên cuối cùng của tôi cho tất cả các bạn. Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. PW: mkt29(yaoi-otaku) PW cũng đã được thay đổi mình nén bằng phần mềm win rar I use mkt29(yaoi-otaku) but it doesn't work :'(
rtty Posted December 30, 2022 Posted December 30, 2022 On 10/22/2022 at 2:53 PM, mkt29 said: If you cannot unzip the file using unzip software, please use a PW without the crown mark in the PW below to download the file. Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. PW:©mkt29yaoi-otaku For those still interested, this one still works. Just change the PW to: cmkt29yaoi-otaku 2
YK2679 Posted May 14, 2023 Posted May 14, 2023 On 10/25/2022 at 10:10 PM, amiyuki90 said: for me it worked with this password [ cmkt29👑yaoi-otaku ] give it a try..i hope it work with you guys too.. ^^ Thank you, it works! Thanks for the uploader also, thank you for sharing ヾ(^▽^*))) 1
amiyuki90 Posted May 15, 2023 Posted May 15, 2023 19 hours ago, YK2679 said: Thank you, it works! Thanks for the uploader also, thank you for sharing ヾ(^▽^*))) you're welcome..glad to help..^^
mikiiiiii Posted June 16, 2023 Posted June 16, 2023 try this password: cmkt29yaoi-otaku it worked for me.
Miyusawa7 Posted August 20, 2023 Posted August 20, 2023 58 minutes ago, Naiuuu said: The pass doesn't work 😭 This password is working😉 cmkt29yaoi-otaku
Naiuuu Posted August 27, 2023 Posted August 27, 2023 On 8/20/2023 at 7:50 PM, Miyusawa7 said: This password is working😉 cmkt29yaoi-otaku Thx sm! ❤️
NarcianLove Posted November 5, 2023 Posted November 5, 2023 Where can I find this cd? is it from dlsite? also where can I find the first one? This looks like it's the second cd from a series, but I'm completely lost I want to at least know it's cast!
- Thank You -αωα Posted November 5, 2023 Posted November 5, 2023 2 hours ago, NarcianLove said: Where can I find this cd? is it from dlsite? also where can I find the first one? This looks like it's the second cd from a series, but I'm completely lost I want to at least know it's cast! Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. ✨✨ As you said, it is released on dlsite😊 Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. 1 is It is also shared on this forum. The cast is He appears in this work under a different name( 裏名義 ). Seme : 河村眞人san ( Masato Kawamura ) → 表名義 : 山中真尋san ( Masahiro Yamanaka ) Uke : 土門熱san ( Atsushi Domon ) → 表名義 : 佐藤拓也san (Takuya Sato ) ◆◆◆◆◆◆ You're probably familiar with the voice.🌟 Both of them are talented and stable with their BLCD drama CDs.✨✨ I love you both 😍 For your reference💓💓💓 1 2
NarcianLove Posted November 5, 2023 Posted November 5, 2023 59 minutes ago, - Thank You -αωα said: Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. ✨✨ As you said, it is released on dlsite😊 Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. 1 is It is also shared on this forum. The cast is He appears in this work under a different name( 裏名義 ). Seme : 河村眞人san ( Masato Kawamura ) → 表名義 : 山中真尋san ( Masahiro Yamanaka ) Uke : 土門熱san ( Atsushi Domon ) → 表名義 : 佐藤拓也san (Takuya Sato ) ◆◆◆◆◆◆ You're probably familiar with the voice.🌟 Both of them are talented and stable with their BLCD drama CDs.✨✨ I love you both 😍 For your reference💓💓💓 Thank you so much for all this info! I'm unfamiliar with a lot of seiyuu uranas so thank you so much for clarifying! I love Satou Takuya sama and didn't even know he was on dlsite Thank you so so so much, I hope you have the nicest day ever 1
- Thank You -αωα Posted November 5, 2023 Posted November 5, 2023 8 hours ago, NarcianLove said: Thank you so much for all this info! I'm unfamiliar with a lot of seiyuu uranas so thank you so much for clarifying! I love Satou Takuya sama and didn't even know he was on dlsite Thank you so so so much, I hope you have the nicest day ever Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. ✨✨ Thank you for your reply✨ I'm glad that I was able to help you in some small way 💓 Your icon is an impressive man with a nice smile and a red hat. It's easy to remember and makes you feel kind when you see it❗ Are you a fan of SatoTaku-san ?💓😊 SatoTaku-san has appeared in many BL shows, and all of them are cool and wonderful💓 👀!! ️Ah, I remember❗This drama also has a manga... Author : Sumeshi ◆Lehman Love Hotel Danshi-kai ◆Lehman Love Hotel Men's Association ◆Office Worker's Love Hotel Guys' Night ◆Ryman LoveHo Danshikai ◆リーマンラブホ男子会 There are various titles 😅 The manga start with this illustration ✨✨↓↓ It's easier to understand if you look at it together with the manga😽 I hope it's a good day for you ✨✨ 1
NarcianLove Posted November 6, 2023 Posted November 6, 2023 11 hours ago, - Thank You -αωα said: Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. ✨✨ Thank you for your reply✨ I'm glad that I was able to help you in some small way 💓 Your icon is an impressive man with a nice smile and a red hat. It's easy to remember and makes you feel kind when you see it❗ Are you a fan of SatoTaku-san ?💓😊 SatoTaku-san has appeared in many BL shows, and all of them are cool and wonderful💓 👀!! ️Ah, I remember❗This drama also has a manga... Author : Sumeshi ◆Lehman Love Hotel Danshi-kai ◆Lehman Love Hotel Men's Association ◆Office Worker's Love Hotel Guys' Night ◆Ryman LoveHo Danshikai ◆リーマンラブホ男子会 There are various titles 😅 The manga start with this illustration ✨✨↓↓ It's easier to understand if you look at it together with the manga😽 Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. I hope it's a good day for you ✨✨ I'm so happy you like my icon, he's got one of my favorite seiyuus ever (Koyasu Takehito sama✨) And, yes! I love Satou Takuya! I'm always so happy when I get to listen to him 💖 Thank you for pointing out it actually had a source manga! I was reading it was based on a doujin, so I didn't really get my hopes up trying to look for it, but now I'm definitely going to look for it! Thank you, again! You're an angel!
gxxn Posted December 5, 2023 Posted December 5, 2023 On 10/25/2022 at 11:10 PM, amiyuki90 said: for me it worked with this password [ cmkt29👑yaoi-otaku ] give it a try..i hope it work with you guys too.. ^^ Thank you so much... I tried mobile,pc winrar and other programs. All failed except your tip 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now