"When words fail, Music speaks." (Private 18 +) Yaoiloverxxa X Rainbowman

Bakama

Choosing ones that are complicated, usually my students would choose the easy ones and practice the hard ones to the next levels, but this is interesting, he's refined with his element but is not proud in a bad way, which is good. As I was about to tell him to tell me what he wants to know of that piece "hm?" A little surprised "is there something you wanted to say?" I'm a little paused, and so is the atmosphere, I still kept my smile as I wait for my lovely student's reply.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rainbowman

• Bakama

I just holded the glasses and stared in my Sensei's eyes. I noticed the beauty of it... At that moment when I wanted to do something, I got a urge that hold me back. I looked at the piano and then at Sensei. I sighed deeply and putted your glasses on the piano. Taking sneaky glances here and there made me look like a starstruck teenage girl. I looked thoroughly at the sheets and decided which one would be much suited towards my feelings. I picked one and took a moment to get a hold of myself. I let my thoughts wonder at what made my heart race and all I would think about is.... Sensei's expression.

I lean towards the grand piano case and seriously looking at my student's hands. Waiting for him to play a certain piece, he seemed a little nervous "are you nervous?" I asked and smiled pleasingly to him "please don't be" I continued. If I don't try to speak up we might end up in an awkward silent situation.

So as we were still in this moment, before he could play the certain piece, the school bell rang, time to go home I guess. "hmm, I guess we ran out of time for today" I was even a bit excited about him playing the piano.. So before I end the lesson I asked him "where do you live? I can give you a ride."

I know he hadn't such perverted intentions when Sensei asked that, but I still felt some kind of chill down my spine. I started to reach out for my bag and went searching for my wallet. I pulled it out and handed him a card with my address and number on it. I've printed a few, in case anyone needed. I looked down at my feet, feeling a little insecure about myself.. Clutching my bag to my chest. My breath quickened a bit.

I couldn't stop thinking about Sensei's face... His fingertips... So much passion and feeling.. I wonder if.. Oh never mind. He wouldn't try such a stupid thing, by the way I am actually glad that I can't speak though. Otherwise I would be stuttering as hell.

Somehow I noticed his nervousness.. I took the card that he gave me and stood up. "Don't be shy, my car's clean" I laughed a little, but damn, he might misunderstood what I said. I sighed a bit and told him to "wait at the back of the school, my car is parked there, there's a big tree in the middle of everything, you can rest there while you wait, got me?" I smiled towards him and continued my words "dismiss now, I'll report to the main office before going out" and turned away..

Reading the card.. Hmm his house isn't far, but too far to walk, well, this is a great deal for introductions, so I can see and take care of my student as well. I swayed a smile back at my student and waved my 'see you later'.

Walking out the corridors and entering the office. My friend Kenta, who is a percussion professor at the moment, welcomed me with a jump.

"Nejiii~~!! How's the student? Was it hard??" He kept on asking questions which he should know the answer already.

I simply nodded and said "yea, he's nice, and a great pianist so it's not so hard to teach him lessons"

"Even though he's mute?"

"yes. It's not so hard once you know his expressions"

"How are you able to conduct with special students?? Really, I wonder" He said scratching his head

"You're a no good teacher, you'll never know" I sighed to him

I signed the attendance sheet for professors in the table and took my things to set off. Even though Kenta wants to stop me and kept dragging me back inside I just ignored him and continued walking..

"Ne Neji.. Take care, okay? You might end up like how you did... the last time" warning me like he knows everything

"whatever" I turned away and went out the room..

Before I even could nod obediently, he already left. "Don't be shy, my car's clean." I sighed and blushed slightly, when I thought of it. I might come over as a huge pervert if I thought that he meant it differently. I stared a little at the door.. About a couple seconds later I picked up my bag and putted on my shoulders. I walked towards the piano and brushed my fingers lightly over it. I kissed my fingers placed it on the beauty in front of me. I then decided to leave.

I walked slowly towards the door and remembered the smile of Sensei. My heart skipped a beat at the thought of... him. I shuddered. I had to be careful... I might end up like the other time again. But I don't think Sensei is like that. I walked slowly and took in the beautiful sight of this amazing building.

When I was at the back of the school, I saw this big old oak. It was huge and mysterious.. It was really breathtaking. Just standing in the middle of everything. I walked towards it and leaned against it. It was kind of relaxing me. I slightly closed my eyes and just rested my head a little. I then remembered that I came with my bicycle. I had to wait until Sensei is here, so that I could explain it to him. But I decided to sit on the ground, since it would take a while I guess. I looked up. The bright blue sky gazing down at me. I could sit here forever..

Listen to this while reading it (;

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Walking out the office I could see the tree's head over the corridor's window, I tried to look down a bit and saw my student seated there, I then walked more aiming the outside.

Remembering my past, it wasn't as cruel as everyone says, though my name was affected I wouldn't really care about it. I will be careful this time, I promised myself. It is alright for me to be punished and so on, but I would never let my students have a ruined future.

Still walking, getting nearer and nearer to the tree, I saw my student staring up the sky as if his head is full of thoughts I wanted to know. Seems like he couldnt feel me coming. So I tapped his shoulder and sat beside him. I smiled saying "the view from here is the best isn't it?" talking about the sky and the building "it's like you just want to stay here forever" I continued on.

My legs doesnt feel like standing though, I just want to stay here like my highschool days before, with all my thoughts I didn't realize I started talking "I used to hang out with my friends here, in this tree, we used to play ball here as well, one day, the ball flew up and got stuck on a tree branch, we all fought who's gonna get the ball, in the end I lost the fight, I have to climb up the tree and I even fell because of it. Haha! I woke up in the infirmary with an almost broken arm and ankle.." I sighed "we just laughed at what happened afterwards" I sighed again.

Just like that, I suddenly felt comfortable talking, but I realized I shouldnt really just sit here, I'm not a student anymore. I stood up and lent my hand, "let's go?" Asking my student to go home now, since it's pretty much getting late as well.

I just looked at him. He was talking non-stop. Which I appreciated it. Most people are rather shy, because they know about me not talking. It was amazing..

His voice, really hypnotize me. But then he stood up. I think he remembered that I'm his Gakusei and he is mine Sensei. Which is frustrating me a bit. "Let's go?" He extended his long, muscular arm. His beautiful fingers inviting mines to touch them. I also extended my arms and let my fingertips touch his.

When I did that I felt this jolt. I now hold his hand and stared up. I couldn't help it.. But I actually smiled. I smiled like there was no tomorrow. the thoughts of today and his ranting made me.. feel. I didn't needed my piano to feel.. Which is bizarre for me.

I smiled and nodded obediently. His eyes glittering in the sunlight. I noticed that some leaves were falling and landed magically on him. I stood up, still holding his hands and wiped them gently away. My head faced the ground blushing while still feeling the warmth of his hands.

He reached my arms like a kid, adorable I must say, then the wind struck and touched my face, this scene is somewhat similar, I just don't remember in which it is familiar with.

"hm?" my eyes moved sideways looking a bit at the side where my student removed a leaf from "ah, a leaf?" I smiled after saying so. I looked up a bit "the wind is strong today, isn't it?" staring up there like I'm a bit sleepy.. Then I started walking "lets go"..

I didn't notice my hand is still holding his, I only did when we reached the car, I opened the door on the other side and let him in. Smiling again "go in".. Reaching the driver's sit my phone rang and I stayed out the car for a minute. I looked at it and found out it was someone I used to know, answered it "yea?" .......... minutes have passed, I look over my student every minute to make sure he isn't feeling uneasy waiting inside my car or so on, and I'm still talking on the phone. I can't hang this up yet.. Wait a bit.. wait..

"Let's go.." With that he started to walking, while still holding hands. I didn't know that such a thing could be normal for him.. I mean, he might be old, but he doesn't look old. Which might confuse people a little bit. For me I don't care what the outsiders might think. But such small, gentle gestures might ruin the reputation of Sensei. What I really don't want to happen. "Go in." Sensei suddenly said, I didn't noticed that we already reached his car. I got half-dreamy in the car. I looked up and saw Sensei held an conversation through the phone. I waited patiently. I looked in the car and saw that it was really clean. Which suited Sensei's behavior and personality. I glanced towards him and he was serious on the phone, it looked like a sort of an argument. It made me really curious, because Sensei doesn't seem like the type who enjoys raising their voices. So, I didn't plan to eavesdrop. I picked up my notebook and begin to read it. I saw the conversation of us in my book.. Sensei's handwriting looks so... Gentle and sensual... It sounds weird but it isn't.. Everybody writes with emotions and Sensei's type of writing is very amazing. He's always so careful with his words. I wonder what I can do to loosen him up a little.

"I know that..." I'm still on the phone and it's getting pretty late.. I can't put this down because the person on the other side is.. Somewhat special..

"Yea.. I will.." looking back at my student reading his notebook, I smiled a little thinking about our conversations written in there..

"okay, see you soon, bye." finally it is over..

I walked in hurriedly in my car, seated in the driver's seat and glanced a smile on my student.. "Are you alright? Sorry it took me long on the phone.." and as I said those words my phone rang again, but not as a call, someone texted me.. I read it with my serious face [rinted all over and didn't reply to it.

"yea, so let's go? Fasten your seat belt.." after that I started driving..

"your house isn't that far, no? How do you go to school?" I asked and waited for him to write it down his notebook. And for long the car seemed to be quiet.. Text messages keeps ringing my phone.. Hopefully my student isn't uneasy being with me, I don't want him to think differently of me.. I'll just keep my smile and it'll be alright.

• 3 weeks later...

I smiled widely. Sensei is the first one talking this much with me. He isn't afraid of all to ask me many questions. It seems that he is comfortable being with me. "No, Sensei. It isn't that far, you don't have to drop me all the way to my house. I can walk and besides I forgot my bicycle at school. I don't know how I will go to school then. Would you like to drink some tea at my place, just a token from my gratitude? Oh and it's dangerous to drive and read at the same time." I wrote it down silently and took sneaky glances here and there. I waited till Sensei could read my message. It's quite troublesome isn't it?

Till we reached a stop-sign, I handed my notebook to Sensei and watched him carefully. I could see that he was still young, but his eyes were revealing his age. I could see that he was very tired and wanted to rest. But... he still was so handsome and calm.

Sorry, for the delay, Kami-Sama ♥

I read the whole thing while at a stop, yes it is dangerous and hard to read while driving. I smiled back to him and said "Sure, I'll gladly accept your tea. And I will just accompany you to school tomorrow." saying it as if it's a command, looking back at him "No arguments" and since I said it a little rude I apologized after "Ah sorry for being rude.. And sorry I didn't know you had your bicycle to go to school. So I bet it's alright to repay you by sending you to school tomorrow, ne" And I smiled and starts to drive again.

And now we're at his house "is this it?" I asked him.

---

it's alright, My Angel, I'm late as well.

"Is this it?"

I looked up and frowned a little. Being a little bit disoriented. I then remembered that I was in the car with Sensei. It seems like a dream to me. It was just good to be true. Then as I nodded, Sensei looked at the house carefully... I know.. He might think how I can live in such a place... My parents passed away and my aunt left me alone for some guy. I remembered that my room is really messy. Should I say it to him? Ohhh, this is the first time that someone came over for a casual chat... I grabbed the notebook and wrote: "Shall we go in?" I remembered that my room is really messy

After reading what he wrote on the notebook, I then parked my car to the nearest plot outside. I loosen my seatbelt and went out my car, went to his side and opened his door. I got used to it though, I feel like a personal driver somehow for being gentleman to everyone that rides my car. "Let's go in" I said while smiling, not really caring about what his house looks like, though I have little questions to ask, I shall ask him later. "Here comes Tea-time" Joking a little to decrease uneasiness in our atmosphere.