Prefect no Hakoniwa Vol 3 limited edition CD

yukako77

Thankyou  for sharing

I love toki bottommm he's so cutee>< and he filled bottom role too right in "naka made aishite" drama CD.

By the way which chapter in manga is this cd?

4 hours ago, lireya said:

where can i find the vol 1 and 2 of this blcd

It's a special CD that came with Volume 3 of the manga.  There is no Volume 1 and 2 of the CD.  This is the only CD for the series.

7 hours ago, Mrsfujo said:

Thankyou  for sharing

I love toki bottommm he's so cutee>< and he filled bottom role too right in "naka made aishite" drama CD.

By the way which chapter in manga is this cd?

Sorry, I didn't make it clear but he is the top.  And as written this CD compiles the first 6 episodes and has some original story as well. 

Edited by yukako77

3 hours ago, ggggjj said:

This drama cd has 1to 6 dramacd original?If you have the cd please share me.Thanks for this cd.

No, it's the only CD out from the manga series.  It compiles the first 6 episodes of the manga (not everything) plus has original content in this 50 minute CD.  Since it's a compilation it makes more sense if you have read the manga.  It is available in English on Ebook Renta.

Edited by yukako77

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...