• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rei

• Yaoi of Insanity

• Kasuku

• Saga

• 2 weeks later...

do you have a torrent for this? cuz when i clicked on the dl link a anti-piracy warning popped up ; 7 ; stupid megaupload

and i really wanna play this game >

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi~ i first want to tell you, THANK YOU, i've been looking everywhere for this game but the only dissapointing thing is that i get al those weird symbols instead of japanese, i've red that someone on this forum had a simaler problem but the solution you told didn't work for me, do you perhaps have any other idea's for this poblem? I really want to play this game with no problems since it's my first bl game so pleassseee help me out

Set your system locale into Japanese

When using win 7/vista follow these things:

Go to Control Panel > Clock, Language and Region > Language and region > Administrative > System Locale > Japanese > Reboot PC.

When using Windows XP

Download AppLocale,

you're welcome.

• 3 weeks later...

Look at the links at page 4th,

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

And set an avatar.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have troubles with the game! T-T when I played it, the text was weird random symbols and letters so I changed my system local to japanese but than when I restarted the game, A million gazillion pop-up windows saying a certain file couldn't be found appeared so I changed back my system local to english and everything returned to how it was!!! so I don't know how to change these weird caracters into japanese ones!!!!! T-T HELP I realy wanna play this games PLIZZZZ!!!!!

I have troubles with the game! T-T when I played it, the text was weird random symbols and letters so I changed my system local to japanese but than when I restarted the game, A million gazillion pop-up windows saying a certain file couldn't be found appeared so I changed back my system local to english and everything returned to how it was!!! so I don't know how to change these weird caracters into japanese ones!!!!! T-T HELP I realy wanna play this games PLIZZZZ!!!!!

try to reinstall the game.

• 5 weeks later...