One eternity later... I am back!

Yukio Takamiya

Wow, has it been like more than 3 years since I've last roleplayed here? I can't deny that I've missed this place so much. Adulting has been a pain but I'm glad to say that I finally have some time for an RP or two.

A little more about my roleplaying preferences:

I typically prefer roleplays that delve into world and character building rather than focus entirely on sex. Don't get me wrong, sex is great but I'd like a story that could pull me in and keep me committed. I'm open to most genres except slice of life cuz it bores me, can't lie about that.

On the topic of positions, I'm mostly flexible but with some conditions. My preferred style would be if the both of us could switch occasionally but I could play a defiant uke pretty well if we're sticking to specific positions. Playing pure seme isn't impossible, but how my interest is maintained depends entirely on the plot and how your character keeps me excited.

My posts tend to be long and I try to go into as much detail as possible so that my partner has stuff to work with so it'd be great if said partner could do the same for me.

My schedule:

Now I know I said I finally have time to roleplay, but it does not mean that I don't have any commitments. I am in fact both a full-time working professional and a part-time double-degree student. Sounds busy I know, but trust that my time management skills have improved haha. You will definitely be notified in advanced if I'm in a busy period or feeling uncreative. Similarly, I hope that my partner would be willing to do the same too. Don't feel bad about making me wait, it's worse if I'm waiting without a cause.

Do respond if you would like to work up something with me. If any of my old RP partners (if you're still active on this forum) are open to another roleplay, do respond too. I'd love to work together again!

For samples of my past roleplays on this forum, feel free to shoot me a DM. Though I must warn first that a long time has passed and my writing has likely changed too.

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukio Takamiya

• mik3la

Top Posters In This Topic

@

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
 Hi there, if you're still looking for a partner to rp please let me know. i would like to brainstorm something together :)