• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• SutouKatsuya

• lasthope

• Saga

• 2 weeks later...

Um, have you ever noticed the new part 3 file? If not, try that one. (: If its doesn't work again then something is wrong at your place.

Try the torrent else since I can't help you further.

Other people are able to download them, or else they wouldn't thank me. It might be the problem at your place as I said before, try the torrent.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

help I get a error "unrecognised kernel 32 module :(

oh and

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
re-download it there is nothing wrong with the file my internet downloads files corrupt sometimes if u dont wanna redownload try to repair it

Well, that might be the problem. No matter the OS (mainly W8 and Vista). It's a rare error though I've heard about it.

Do you have any ATI Tray tools? If so, switch them off. (Not sure it will help though).

Though... Are you on W8? I think I know something to help you, but I haven't used it.

Sorry for the delay.

Last night I went to one Japanese blog where I usually download the newest patches for Windows 7/Windows 8 and Vista. Unfortunately, they are still working on the patch update for Kimi no Naka no Palladium for Windows 8 and Vista. The problem is from the OS. Because Windows 8 mess up the registers of the game and it sends to the kernel errors that are unknown for your machine.

No idea what else can be done. With W8 you can have pretty often errors with some certain games that don't have update patches.

Why not try it on XP? Just in case, no idea. But as I saw the error is caused due to the OS. =/

Yeah, I keep eyes on these update patches, hopefully they will be done soon though I haven't seen update for few months.