My Youtube Omega Boyfriend (mik3laxomegachase)

omegachase

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

spacer.png

Name: Mai Kenji

Height: 5'6"

Second Gender: Omega

Description: reddish orange hair/ green eyes lightly tan skin. Mai has a rather fiery personality and if it weren't for him sticking to being a beta others might think he's an alpha. Maybe he tries too hard to seem that he's not an omega but most these days don't question it. Known for his loud and adorable attitude

___

spacer.png

Name: Yohan Akio

Height: 6'2"

Second Gender: Alpha

Background: Dark brown hair, dark brown eyes, paler skin. He seems cold and standoffish but deep down he's a teddy bear. Known for his deep voice and dry humor

~~~

They were finally going to meet each other in person! The gang would get a chance to hang out after gaming and streaming online for a while. They weren't far from each other but with busy schedules most of them hadn't met in person. Lately their group was the highlight of YouTube with filming together and building their audiences  to a point of them being the main event at the convention this weekend! It was a hell of an accomplishment for all of them.

Yohan was known for his deep voice and his rather dry humor. It made his audience laugh and the groups dynamic worked well with all their traits. Getting to their booth first he set down the box of pictures and shirts for people to buy and him to sign. Another group member told him he needed to do that. He would've come empty handed otherwise, having not thought of that. Wearing his black clothes and jacket the alpha wondered where the other were.

Mai yawned carrying a coffee in hand. He didn't know what the plan was but he'd figure it out when they got there. Checking his phone he had a few more hours before his blockers wore off and he had to sneakily take another pill. Making sure his bottles were not marked he placed them in his bag deep in the toiletry holder. Hopefully he could just say they were anxiety medicine even if they were the wrong color. Heading into the convention center he got his badge and found the table seeing his buddy Yohan already there, "Yohan!"

Yohan stood up giving a small smile and waved. Mai stepped over to the taller alpha putting his bag down and the case he was rolling behind him carrying his pictures and merch too, "dude traffic was insane getting here! This event is going to be so much fun." Mai was just glad to get out for once and actually meet his friends. He had no idea what awaited him on this trip.

• Like 1

spacer.png

Name: Keijiro Sanjuro

Description/Background: Keijiro comes from a good financially family. He has a younger sister that he loves very dearly. He first got in the entertainment industry at a very young age, starting with acting in different commercials and then as he got older he got different contracts. But he never liked to be in the spotlite. Yeah it was fun and all but he liked his silent time on his computer playing games and actually be very good at it that he started earning more from it. That way he started an youtube channel, streaming his games and got to know a lot of people, some to which he became friends and got invited at a very prestigious event, being guests of honor. 

Lucky this was all happening at the beach where he didn't had to spend to much money as he already had a place to stay. That was rather convenient but that was the least his parents could do besides bugging him of going to blind dates , stressing him out with the fact that they wanted grandchildren from him. He was still young and didn't want to settle. But his parents blackmailed him with the beach house and he had to accept it. So the blind date was going to happen eventually after he was back from the event. 

-----------------

spacer.png

Name: Ikari Hisashi

Description/Background: Ikari was an only child but never spoiled. The fact that he was born an omega had made his life hard. Trying every time to hide who he was he got himself behind a screen, making his only safe place to be. That's where he also found friends along the time and got to meet some of them. He used all kinds of supressance to hide the fact that he was an omega all his life so it kind of became something normal to take the meds every time he was out in public. He was lucky that no one found out about him, letting him live his life to the fullest. 

The fact that he never had sibblings made him want to get close to people. Even if he didn't liked crowded places and find it more safe behind the screen, he still wanted to share his passion with people and show that it wasn't something bad to play games all day. He wanted to make a difference in life and also he was trying to surpass his limits. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ikari was stressed out of the fact that he had to part his way from his apartment where he was hidden by all the curious eyes, but this was an experience that he earned it in his job and his passion. Behind a camera he was this joyful puppy that would try and please everyone and make a lot of jokes just to bring up good vibes, as to when he was off the camera when he was silent and wanted just to lay in bed and do nothing. He had those type of days. 

But that morning it was going to be different. Damn, that whole week was going to be different. He was going to meet his online friends and have fun with them. Finding people that he could be comfortable was rare. Comfortable in to be himself and not pretend to be full of energy 24/7. But now he had to put up his happy mask and greet the people that had been watching his videos and streaming's. 

"Hey guys ... .long time no speaking bro's" he said leaving his small bag near the table and stretched out his arms. "It will be a busy day .... didn't thought it will be this big" he said smiling. This time he wasn't faking it. He was excited and scared at the same time. Kind of like nervous. 

"Do you happened to know when it will start?" he asked. 

"In about half an hour" said a sighing voice that came from hind him. Keijiro was never the guy to come in early but today it so happened that his sister called him a bunch of times that made him want to throw out the window his phone and go back to sleep. He liked his sleep and didn't  liked it if it was interupted. But he couldn't say anything as it was his little sister. So he had to get up more earlier than wanted and arrived at the event. 

"What's up your but so early in the morning?" asked Ikari laughing when he saw his face. 

"Yuri thought it would be nice to wake me up but she didn't understand when i told her 'i'm fine. thanks' and she kept calling like a crazy person" he mumbled as he sat down at his own table, taking a sip of his water bottle .

"Don't you have any bags?" asked Ikari. "Did you already found a place to stay?" he added surprised that he moved fast. 

"Don't need to look for one ... already have one" he added shrugging. 

Well that was unexpected.  Ikari didn't know the place too well and wasn't sure how to spend his money. But finding out that his friend had a house that was rather interesting. And then an idea popped in his head. 

"I have the great idea man .... What do you say we all move in with you? It will be like our internal event. We can film a bunch of youtube videos and even streaming gaming nights together. What do you say?" he asked all hyped up. 

Keijiro almost choke with the water when he looked at the others. He didn't expect Ikari to blur it out like that. 

"Well ...." 

"All the members of the convention please take your seats. The meet and greet seassion will start in a few seconds. I'll repeat .... The meet and greet seassion will start in a few seconds. thank you" 

Edited by mik3la

Yohan always found Ikari attractive. The alpha had spoke to him a couple times outside of filming and found he enjoyed his company. Having had a very decent life he never felt the drive to be a full knothead. He simply enjoyed the little things in life. One of the few who wasn't pressured by his family to have children right away and get married. Both his parents were on the calmer side like he was. Since business online was successful and he was happy they never pressed the issue. 

The alpha really looked forward to everyone hanging out and filming together. It was like having a big pack he could hang out with. Although he wasn't expecting Ikari to suddenly invite them all over to Keijiro's place. It wasn't a bad idea and being the one who usually backed up Ikari in videos he nodded his head, "I second that."

The blaring of the announcement paused them for a moment but Yohan just looked to Keijiro and glanced at Ikari then back to him. The alpha had been looking for a chance to spend some one on one time with the 'beta' since they would be seeing each other in person.

Mai looked between the gang noticing Yohan's obvious hints to wanting to spend time with Ikari. Maybe it was omega intuition but it was easy to tell the larger alpha was into him, "well I third it so its settled." Wrapping his arm around Keijiro's shoulders he grinned, "we'll stay and film with ya Kei. Me and you can finally have the flip bottle challenge battle we joked about a while back. The fans will eat that up." Poking at his chest the omega grinned at him. 

Mai could be a bit on the hard headed side and trying to take care of the group in the games. He would always run back behind and have to save someone. Usually getting his character killed in the process. It made for some funny videos, "alright since it's settled!" He didn't allow Keijiro to disagree. "Lets give the fans what they want!" Patting the alpha on the back he gave him a little wink before going to his part of the booth. "Everyone have markers? I have a box here if ya need it."

Ikari was dying because of the silence treatment. Maybe he overstepped it this time by autoinviting themselves in his friends house. But it was a week that they could have fun together in real life, not just online. Maybe he could make some memories with his friends before going home to his alone time. He needed from time to time some happy time like this. The announcement made him sigh, thinking that Keijiro will desagree but he smiled brightly when Yohan had backed him up. He was thankful that even outside the games , Yohan would have his back. Which was a nice feeling. Then the fact that Mai did the same it all made him even happier, smiling and blinking like a toddler. 

Keijor didn't had time to say anything about the whole matter as everyone had already decided for him. Sighing, he just muttered an 'alright'  before turning to his desk checking that he had everything in place. 

"I would need a marker. Seems i forgot to get one" he said reaching his hand out, checking Mai with the corner of his eye and then looked away, without asking nicely for one or anything. When he wasn't getting enough sleep he was a little grumpy, but it wasn't with bad intention. It kind of helping him with fans and all but he really was too sleepy in that moment. 

"yeeei!!! this will be the best week ever!" said Ikari, sitting at his desk , waiting excitingly the fans to enter. He looked one more time at Yohan and smiled at him, kind of thanking him for backing him up and then turned his gaze towards the doors that opened. 

Soon all their fans were inside , forming a line, waiting for their favotite gamer to sign their papers and maybe if they were lucky , would make a photo. 

Mai noticed he didn't ask and also saw his hand out. Being the cheeky git he was he threw it at him, "catch!" They were right next to each other so the marker headed straight for his head. Giving him a hard time was one of his favorite pass times.

Yohan smiled over at Ikari, "I've got your back." That deep voice rumbled out softly. The larger alpha gave the omega his little secret smile he would show him. Seeing this 'beta' happy made him happy. Hopefully he wouldn't miss his shot or screw up too bad over the weekend. With how rare omega's were he never expected to find one, no, he was more interested in this 'beta' that was just too sweet for words.

As the crowd came in Mai took his spot to greet his people. It wasn't long before the omega left his seat to scoot over the table onto the side their fans were on. Several girls squealed excited to hug him and get a picture. Mai just ate up the attention. Even some guys who looked up to him were so excited to really meet him. The omega spoke a mile a minute trying to match everyone's energy but it was exhausting. 

A while in there was finally a slow down for lunch and he came back around, "holy crap... I need some water and food stat." His voice felt raw from all the talking he'd been doing. 

Yohan pulled out a case of water from under the table, "here guys a convention handler brought these over this morning." He handed Ikari a water first then the others. 

Keijiro tried to catch the marker but it landed on his head and then on the floor. He mumbled something and looked at the other. more like cursing to himself, but sighing and place a gentle smile in the corner of his mouth. He was amused of how the other was always acting and how he was getting on his nerves. Sometimes he thought he was doing all on purpose only to see how much he could stay calm, how much he could endure before snapping at him and paying him with the same method or even worst. The thought made him laugh a little just when the fans aligned at their tables , starting to sign the pictures and taking photos with them.  He was kind of used to all of this as he did it in the past. So he was looking at Mai rather cocky that he was better at doing the meet and greet than he was. 

"holy crap... I need some water and food stat." 

"Hmmm, what can i say .... you get used to this kind of things in time" Keijiro said stretching out his arms and back acting like a total celebrity, just making fun. 

"here guys a convention handler brought these over this morning."

"Thank you" said Ikari leaning in to take the bottle and turning to the side. before taking a sip he had taken out some of his meds , shove it in his mouth quickly and drank the water like it was a life saver. He needed to take them regularly and make sure that nothing was changing. 

Keijiro took two bottle of waters, one for him and one for Mai and when he turned he faked that he was going to throw the bottle at him only to startle him a little. As a revenge for the marker that landed on his head earlier.  

He laughed but eventually he placed the bottle on the others table , returning to his ignoring state as he took a sip. 

Mai rolled his eyes at Keijiro, "well this is my first Mr. Popular." He teased the alpha. That's when he noticed a light scent on himself. Oh shit. His blockers were wearing off. Thankfully there were so many people that would've come in and own that all the other scents were mixed it. It would just smell like an omega passed through. 

Grabbing his bag he set it on his chair to dig out his meds, "they all seemed really happy." Reaching over for the water he wondered what Kei was up to until he startled him. Jumping he reached up as if to catch it but was faked out, "oh hahaha." He said in a bland tone but grinned grabbing the bottle. Popping his pill into his mouth he chugged down half the bottle with a sigh at the end. "Water's never tasted so good!"

Yohan sipped his own water happy for a moment of piece. He was more on the introverted side so these crowds were a bit much for him, "I think we can order lunch."

"Mn!" Mai turned around with a mouthful of water and grabbed a paper left earlier. "We can. They have a food section just for us. I guess it's back in the... oh here a map." He flipped over the paper. "On level 2 there's a lunch room we can eat at. I guess it's like a cafeteria." 

Kei did noticed with the corner of his eyes that the other had taken something along with the water but he thought that maybe it was vitamins since Mai was drained of energy already. He didn't had a problem. He was used to it. As a matter of fact he was getting bored minute by minute but he had to endure it for the sponsorship. Even if his family was doing okay with the money, some extra never hurt. Plus, it was his paycheck. Yes, he would give some to his family, but he would keep some for him as well. He became independent at a young age so he was trying not to spend too much on foolish things. 

"I think we can order lunch."

Both Keijiro and Ikari looked at Yohan when he mentioned food. Even if they didn't wanted to admit, the whole crows had made them rather hungry. Especially since they didn't eat much before the event. 

"That sounds like a great idea. But can we leave now? Or are we doing another round?" Ikari asked starting to look around wanting to find a person who he could ask. "I really would like something to eat" he said laughing scratching the back of his neck. "Didn't managed to grab anything on my way here" 

Kei checked his watch and contemplating in his mind the time between sessions and how much it will all be. "We don't have time to get there , grab something to eat and return. We either ask them to bring us something or we wait the next hour and eat after" he said leaning his head on his hand, resting on the table. 

"Send them for food" said Ikari quickly. "I'm starving man. I cannot hold it up for another hour. And there is a possibility that it will take longer than an hour" he sigh leaning on the back of his chair. His stomach was slowly starting to growl. 

Yohan watched the unraveling of the group and softly chuckled. They could be so dramatic sometimes. He took the paper and went to go get them food, not before turning back around, "any allergies? Or things you don't want?" Funny all this time of gaming together and they never really talked food.

Mai raised his hand, "I'm allergic to gluten so no breads and no dressing please." 

"Really?" Yohan lowered his hand looking at the 'beta'.

"What?" Mai shrugged his shoulders, "its why I always drink wine and never beer. Just tell them plain meats and plain salad." In his bag he had some snacks but when he traveled like this he just had to be careful. 

Yohan left to grab someone to grab them food after the others told him what they wanted. The rest of the convention went by smoothly. More pictures and signing until finally they were done for the day and could head out until tomorrow. 

Yohan stood back up rolling his shoulder and massaged a sore spot, "what a long day."

"Ahhh it was fun though!" Mai grinned as he stood up stretching too. "Those girls wanted to come home with you Kei." He then wolf whistled, teasing the alpha. "She almost climbed right into your lap."  

As they managed to get something to eat before the second round he chat a little more and then did the last session of the event. Soon after they were all stretching and yawning, especially Keijiro , who was more tired than ever, since he didn't get a good sleep last night and waking up to early today. 

"Happy that is finally over" he yawned as he stretched his arms and shoulders. "I'm glad that we don't  have any meet and greet event till end of the week. Doing this every day is exhausting" he added checking the others and his clock. 

"I'll have to agree on that one with you man .... it was too much ... never thought that is like this when just sitting and signing things. Now i understand my previous biases how they felt" said Ikari thinking of when he was fangirling towards some gamers and actors in the past. He had to admit that it was hard on them too. 

Those girls wanted to come home with you Kei.""She almost climbed right into your lap."  

"Myeah ...." he said vaguely. "Don't like it when they get to clingy" he added frowning as he remembered them all over the place trying to touch him and then after the picture not letting him go. "that's why i hate meet and greet events .... people get to wild" he shrugged taking his phone out as he had received a new message which made him frown, this time with anger. He tucked his phone back in his pocket taking a deep breath to calm down. The message was from his parents sending him short details about the blind date. They had found a female beta from a wealthy family who were acquaintance with them and agreed on the meet up. He didn't know which friends though, and he hated. 

"Soooo..... how do we get home?" Ikari asked Kei as he walked closer to him and Yohan. Being this close now he could sense a strange smell coming from Kei which was not right with him. It was like acid to his nose so he had to hold a step and then move next to Yohan on the other side which strangely smelled better. A lot sweeter. maybe he uses a better cologne or something.

"We'll take my car. Is not for here but since i drove here there is not change to let you guys on foot" he added sighing knowing that he has no escape from this because of them all agreeing on this. He wasn't angry or anything but from what he noticed, the guys, especially May and Ikari, where quite loud and he just wanted some peace. 

Reaching the parking lot he unlock his car, and hopped in waiting for the other to put their bags in the back and get in so they can head home. He really needed a bath and relax time. Although with the guys in the house, he really didn't know how much relax time he could get. 

Mai noticed the scent coming off of Keijiro and wondered what crawled up his butt and died. It wasn't as unpleasant to him, just a sour smell. After seeing him reading on his phone he assumed it was some bad message. He'd ask him about it later. Grabbing his things he got ready to leave with them but left the merch so others could buy more during the week. Little did he knew how chill the two omega's would be when they were nested into the house and comfortable. Honestly how chill they all would be outside of their online personas. 

Yohan smiled softly down at Ikari glad to have him by his side. The sweet 'beta' smelled like his shampoo which was calming to him. Besides that he thought he was a beta so of course he wouldn't have a pheromone smell. Reaching down he gently took his bag with a smile, "I'll get it." 

Heading down to the car they all loaded in throwing their bags in the back. Yohan opened the door for Ikari and stepped to the other side to get in. Mai sat in the front and pulled out his phone, "if you want to stop at the corner store along the way we can grab snacks and drinks so we don't raid your house." He was already much calmer than in the convention hall. The omega was just chilling now, exhausted after everything they did that day.

Ikari sat in the back with Yohan as Mai got in the front seat together with Kei. He turned on the radio as they drove to his house, thinking of the hot shower that he will take and a good night sleep. 

"if you want to stop at the corner store along the way we can grab snacks and drinks so we don't raid your house."

"I do have enough food and drinks at home. Or are you planning to get us drunk and take advantage of us?" Kei said smirking making a joke and teasing the other as he looked at him in the corner of his eyes, noticing how the other reacted. 

Ikari blushed at that comment as he looked at both of them and back at Yohan then turned his eyes on the window and the buidlings that where passing as they drove. He was still blushing at the idea of any of them making out. He wasn't a virgin or anything but they were his friends. Who could do that with friends? Yeah, they all were looking good and all but he never thought of them in that way. 

"It was a joke Mai, calm down" said Kei chuckling, looking at him for a second then turning his eyes back to the road. 

The next minutes the ride was silent, beside the music on the radio. 

Once he reached home and parked and started pointing out as the others were taking their bags from the trunk. "You can get the guest rooms upstairs on the right. There are 2  and another two at the ground floor".

He unlocked the door and left it open for the others to fallow. "Welcome to my place guys" he said shortly leaning on the wall that was revealing the stairs to go upstairs and was also leading to the living room which was a big one with a big couch with 2 big chairs on each side. in front was a wooden library and inside the library, like , incorporated, was a big flat tv. The place was huge. 

Ikari gasped as he entered and was amazed by the space and how good it was looking. "This place is amazing" he said looking around checking the space. It was like a movie set.