No. 6? Anyone?

Natari-chan

I'm already watching episode 8 but unfortunately my internet here screwed up. Grrrr! So slow! x.x

Btw, I really love the OSTs of this anime especially the ending song, Rokutousei No Yoru. Awesome song, it really fits the couple. ♥

I want to share this to everyone. This is just awesome! >.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pokeyspot

• xKitsune

• Ephemeral

• acochan97

I'm here again \(^.^\)

I already finished the anime. The ending was fantastic and kinda sad. T.T

They separate ways after that? Is that all?! I mean, I really love them to be together. The walls are already destroy and they can live together peacefully. I also want to see the reunion between Shion and his mom. It would be a very touching moment for sure. x.x

I want a season 2 or something like OVA. I want more of this two cuties! T.T

Why thank you :] and it did oh so much.

Glad you loved the anime :D And yes that song is amazing, its been on my phone for..well long time xP

@xKitsune I've just downloaded it yesterday. Such a sweet song (: Listening to it now. ♥

Btw, are you reading the manga of No. 6 and the novel?

I haven't yet, I plan to at some point. I do have the manga in Japanese Vol 1-5 though.

@xKitsune I already read the manga until it got licensed. I swear, I really love the manga :3

Wow! I hope I can buy the volumes in english. xD

I want to share this gif. I love them! ♥

tumblr_mpq5ytrZ6M1ri5x5uo1_500.gif

tumblr_mpq5ytrZ6M1ri5x5uo2_500.gif

tumblr_mpq5ytrZ6M1ri5x5uo3_500.gif

you and me both! If you could write it, how would you end the series?

Mmmm...I would end it like in the anime except that nezumi would come back to shion~(and live wiz him and kiss and do all kinds of stuff -w- lol ) but srsly why did the manga go on hiatus?

- - - Updated - - -

LOL. GO BACK TO BED NEZUMI 8D

- - - Updated - - -

I HATED SAFU even though she technically did nothing wrong...

I with you I love this sooo much> It needs a another season! The love can not be stopped!

That and the end made me cry:cuteonion46:

Well yesterday I saw it againg XD was the fifth time and I really loved them again. As everyone I want an Ova o second season too ;_; cause, that couldn't be all! I mean, the are not togeter yet! e_é

By the way, someone know where can I find the novel?. Since time ago I want to read it ._.

I watch it .its pretty damn good :3 although i wanna download it do i can watch it on the go .im not able to find any GOOd links OvO

I just read through the whole thread and omg you guys are tearing at me so bad. My heart can't take this. THE GIFS, THE PICS, I CAN'T EVEN. I haven't even finished the anime yet. I can't bring myself to. Having to see them part is too much. And the ED just rips me apart. But I love this anime so much ;;. I can't be the only one who runs away from this, can I?

On the other hand, maybe I should try Nezumi's hair too. I'll just need to cut my bangs a bit, and I plan on doing that in autumn or winter. not dyeing my hair though. :/

...Sorry for randomly poppin up with my angst.

There's no way I could ever dislike No.6

Actually, I was recomended so many times to wacth No.6 that my friends started to get mad at me, but that wasn't my fault, I was trying to catch on One Piece, and, come on, that's not an easy task( TT-TT I made it)

The plot is amazing, but I just couldn't believe in the end. I was crying until the end, and when that came, I just sincerely yelled at the computer.

Whenever I think about that, I just recriate the ending in my mind, just so I would never get mad at the anime, since it's a really beutiful story.

When it's up to shounen ai, No.6 is the best anime I've ever seen, and I'm happy to see so many people thinks so good of it as well.

?ui=2&ik=be0d013a8b&view=att&th=14046b22ab07b923&attid=0.1&disp=inline&realattid=file0&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P-x-3aZpbFLDKac6n046WPt&sadet=1375575880262&sads=QjkCNlTTBy33BwGHrwFxF6xYXJw

Yay! I also love No. 6!! Nezumi is just so cute.. And I also cried at the end and wished there was more.. I wish it was yaoi!! Though shounen-ai is good~ :D