No. 6? Anyone?

Natari-chan

No. 6

Yeah...No. 6.......

Oh come on, I can't be the only one on YO who loves this anime/manga/novel/the perfect yaoi pairing! >

I mean.....I've been here for quite some time, and I still haven't met anypony* else who adores No. 6...

And I just want a buddy with who I could spazz** about my fav anime >__

*anypony....eh...read as "anybody" xD

**spazz......read as "fangirl"

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pokeyspot

• xKitsune

• Ephemeral

• Elii

OMG...No. 6 is just..so...Perfect. Nezumi is my favorite character. He's so beautiful and brave and.... >x

I enjoyed this anime so much...

And I cried like a baby on the end... ;A;

So..yeah..it's one of my fav. shounen-ai

I love this anime as well. Just if there was more romantic scenes between Nezumi and Shion, it would be much better. They should also make season 2 and that one can be more oriented on their relationship.

No. 6 is amazing! In fact it is so amazing I even own the manga in Japanese :) (they only had vol. 2 though :( ) It has character developement that's first class, and the characters are just fantastic and lovable. And yeah Nezumi is just lovely! He and Inukashi are my favourites! :) (Though am I the only one who always thought Inukashi was a girl, and then got a shock in volume 4 or 5 when he was referred to as "he"/"him"? Although now I can't imagine him as a girl >. )

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
I thought that Inukashi was a girl too though xD But I think it depends on the translate, since I don't speak Japanese.....In the anime's subs, Inukashi was a girl, but in the novels, he was a boy....It's confusing >

Yeah they should totally make a 2nd season. Or at least some OVAs....Need more No. 6 >

I think Nezumi is my favourite character too, although I don't have just one fav character ^^

Thank you all for your response~~ It's very nice to know that I'm not alone ^^;

Freaking love No.6 so much! I wish the anime followed the novel more closely, but I still can't help but love it. Love the characters.

Oh btw, Inukashi is referred to as a boy because everyone thinks she is a boy, but Inukashi is actually female, but it seems she doesn't want anyone to know. With the kind of world she grew up in, you can probably understand why it's better if everyone just thinks you're a boy. It's not directly revealed she is a girl, but in the novel there are several hints, which is also included in the anime when Shion holds her shoulders and gasps because they are small like a girl's.

Hehe, I guess it's hard to chose one character. They're all so awesome! Except Safu..I really disliked that girl >x

Ooooooooh, I see now! xD Everything's much clearer now~ Sankyuu~~

Yea me too >_

I mean...Shion belongs to Nezumi..and noone else >

Why can't you? ....I can send you the link where you can download it in English if you wish ^^

Yeah, no problem dear ^^;

^Here you can read it online or download it in .pdf :3

You're new here right? Welcome to YO and welcome to the club~~ ^^;

I love the ending song too, it's so...beautiful *sob*

And if you haven't yet, you should definitely read the manga! The manga is soooooooo awesome and (for me) it's even better than the anime :3

• 5 weeks later...

NO.6 IS AWESOME ! *O* I'm working on an AMV with this anime atm it makes me want to watch the series again. XD

Too bad it's only 11 episodes, wish they would of made more or an OVA where Nezumi meets Shion again or something like that ! >_

OMG!!! I've finally found people who understand my feelings!!! No. 6 is one of the best anime I've ever watched. I really hated the ending for making me cry... I DEMAND A 2ND SEASON AND A REUNION!!! ♥♥♥

GUYS

I've found a list of No. 6 doujinshis and they.. are.. perfect T^T

Read. It.

Kay.

~~ Yay you're working on an AMV? Would you mind letting me know and maybe sending me a link to it when you finish it? I'd love to watch it ^^;

Or you can just post it here, for the other No. 6 fanatics :D

And I totally feel you my friend, they SHOULD make an OVA or something >

• 3 weeks later...

MY PEOPLE! :cuteonion8:

I'm so new here it hurts but so happy I found this. Dear muffins, it's my favorite anime even over anything deliciously explicit!... I kinda know the songs Nezumi sings by heart and sing them at random times... Yeah it's THAT much my favorite. >////////

well, i just starting to see this anime a month ago...

and now i'm addicted.. >.

always looking for no.6 DJ ...

but i'm not yet for the no.6 manga... :hamtaro-005 (10):

Oh no your not alone to like No.6 ^^

I think this is a great anime and I love the characters they have interesting personality =)

Furthermore the graphics are beautifull and the world of the anime is really worked by the creators =)

:hamtaro-005 (23): I love no.6 too~! the story really interesting and amazing~!! but... I wonder what happen with Nezumi & shion after the wall breakdown?

sorry.. cause I just watch the anime ... rabbit0

:o I have recently started watching the No. 6 anime, and THE ART STYLE AHHH. IT'S GORGEOUS. I STARTED DRAWING THEM TOGETHER BEFORE I FINISHED WATCHING IT. I AM SO IN LOVE WITH IT. Nezumi's HAIR. HIS HAIR.

Ufgh. It's a little disappointing that they didn't have more than two kisses and a heck of a lot of sexual tension, but I can't have everything. :B Doujinshi will have to do.

I wonder too, I've only managed the anime so far... though this has been watched many times..... so FAN FICTION IT IS! Any guesses you want to share?

First of all ... love the name... second of all.. O uO I luff nezumi's hair... I may or may not have died my hair blue last summer to try and replicate it >/////