No. 6? Anyone?

Natari-chan

I watch over and over again and it still can't satisfy me :D

There are only a few anime I can watch all over more times, so this reflects how good it is...the only problem with it is, that there isn't a second season. :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pokeyspot

• xKitsune

• Ephemeral

• acochan97

I think this is the best shounen-ai anime that has ever been released. It's just perfect! The relationship between Nezumi and Shion is something that I've seen for the first time in an anime. They have opposite believes, ideas and personalities, but they manage to live together freely in that shabby apartment. I think that Shion's childish hopes and delusional ideas were what Nezumi needed in order to move on in life and past his horrific memories of his childhood. Also, Nezumi's cold way of handling things, his strong attachment to life and reality are what Shion sought for while being mind-imprisoned in No.6.

I like them especially because it's really hard to give a name to their bond, relationship, whatever. ^^

• 2 weeks later...

I just adore this anime. I can never get enough of it and no matter how many times i watch it, the scenes always surprise me.

At first I watched No. 6 because I'm curious as to what No. 6 really is.. but I didn't expect it to be a Shounen-Ai so I continued to watch it and now i'm a big NezuShi shipper who wishes that Safu didn't exist in the series!! Hahahaha XDD

• 3 months later...

I wish there was more of No.6....Like No.5 or something. xD Where they go and destroy the walls around district 5.

• 2 months later...

No. 6....

More like rip my heart out, stomp all over it, slice me to pieces, pour lemon juice and salt into the wounds and destroy me!

*cries forever and ever*

I finished it recently and I..I literally cried at the end. Too much tears! ALL WORTH IT! *sniffles*

Shion x Nezumi...*crying intensifies and high pitched whining occurs*

• 2 months later...

I watched this anime a year or two ago and I'm really glad I found it! My favorite is Shion x'D but Nezumi is a close second. I think what I really love about this anime is the lack of romance because when they finally touch or kiss you're like "yes, finally!" haha or maybe not. ^.^"

I haven't read the manga but they have I believe up to 4 or 5 in English now if you go to a bookstore like B&N. I haven't read any of them so I'm not sure if they follow the novel, anime, or if it is a story of it's own.

• 1 month later...

Oh the feels~

After watching this anime, I went back to start and watched it again. The ending keeps making me cry T.T

• 5 months later...

Oh No.6 is the story that does not leave me. I sometimes remember it and feel sad with the ending. Darn. I remember it now and I am sad. T_T

Those who have read the light novels could understand my sadness and frustration. (To some, this may be like a spoiler. You are warned.)

Just why? Why? huhuhuhuh.

Everything went well. The problem was solved but damn.... why did you have to leave Nezumi?

I understand the circumstance though that made Shion stay. He felt like it was his responsibility. But Nezumi.. even though you felt like your business with No. 6 was finished, you could have stayed for the sake of Shion, right? Why did you have to leave? huhuh.

I wish there was a continuation of the novel. Even if it's just many years later when they meet again. I need them to meet again!

These two love each other. I really felt that at the end. And maybe it was because they had that love that they could be apart from each other. (I understand this but it does not mean that I accept it. Awww... I need some fluff right now.)

• 3 weeks later...

Fan here! XD

I done watching it just a month ago, but the memories of their kiss still lingers in my memory XD

• 1 month later...

no.6 was really good. I wish there were more episodes dealing with shion and nezumi because I saw the other one which was sort of the "second season" but it had new characters and it had nothing to do with nezumi or shion which was a massive let down :(.....but yeah, no.6 was amazing.

• 4 weeks later...

A fan for life. I LOVE NO.6. It's totally awesome to see BL branching out into science fiction and to see it written so very well without much smut! Sci-fi action with a smudge of BL on the side... that was revolutionary for me. Not to mention, Shion was a bit of a black sheep for the BL uke archetypes wasn't he? (Though whose to say he's on bottom for sure.) He had a bit of a yandere side which was interesting to see.

I have such terrible memory. I know it's definitely a favorite of mine, but I can't remember much. This is a good opportunity to re-watch it! I do remember not getting enough fan-service/romance.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
, you should reread it too! I strongly recommend!

Eh? There's a manga too? Why haven't I known this already?! *buys series* Thanks for the heads-up. ^ ^

, i dont know if there is a manga (total fan fail) lol but there is the light novels. you can google them. i think it's in here as well under the BL novel section. ^^

There's a

for it. The novel was adapted into a manga and anime. The manga has already been licensed in English. I'll have to re-watch the anime and read up on the other two formats, to see which is best. ^ ^ Thanks for clarifying things though.

Love this anime / manga so much!!! I like the ending of the manga because Shion will stay loyal to Nezumi no matter how many years will pass or how old he gets!!!

But it also broke my heart!! :'( To see Nezumi leave...