• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rei

• Jin.

• kyuuuke

• HyperBlueKitten

@ Cityincolors

You have to copy everthing from the folder where the install and setup is, and paste it in the folder your game is installed

@ WisteriaNeko

Could you tell me the spec's of your PC? (:

@Jin.

What exactly do you want to know? Please don't ask anything complicated, I'm a complete newbie in computer science. :( Sorry.

Please set a avatar or your posts will be deleted......... And then I can't help you.

Like I said, give me the specs of your PC.... Thats all? find your pc on google and paste it here, thats not that hard or is it...?

I don't know what of these you actually need, but...

System: Microsoft Windows XP Professional, Version 2002, Service Pack 3

Computer: AMD athlon™ 64 Processor, 3500+, 2.21 GHz, 2.00 GB RAM

Am I on the right track or did I go in a completely weird direction? (Sorry for my lack of knowledge and skills.)

PS: Thanks for the avatar warning.

Mmm weird, you just have a good PC, have you felt the fan if its hot? Or you can check Task Manager when you press Alt+Ctrl+Del. Maybe its because your PC is running too much, then you should close some applications, you can close stuff you don't see in Processes. or try reinstalling it.

Maybe a Turbo mode could help too. You can download Tune Up Utilities. And its a sort of program that cleans errors etc. the program it self has a nice button named Turbo Mode, TM is mostly for gamers, it turns unused stuff off and changes your appearance. Everything will turn back if you go normal mode. Hope this helped you.

I tried to download the game and I get a message that says error connecting to tracker . Could you please help me Thank You.

• 1 month later...

. u . I don't know anything about this game but somehow I've downloaded it but, uhm, it never let me install it. ; u ; it crashed.

• 2 weeks later...

I have played that game. Although I do save every time I have to choose A or B, so I can redo it if I mess up. I got to say the sounds are nice, wish the scenes with animated instead of still pictures. I downloaded a torrent version of the game, slow as heck but it worked.

• 4 months later...

Sorry another problem enquiry.

I've followed the tutorial video but every time I run the setup, it won't let me install the full(1200mb) installation since it keeps giving me an error message of "Installation has failed". It will let me install the standard(700mb) but the folder only has the absobey.exe and rio.arc files.

Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...