Absolute Obedience [Setup errors]

voxierock

No, try it like this and if it doesn't work, try to uninstall the game first and install the direct x again. But it should work if you just install the direct x after the game is already installed

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rei

• Jin.

• kyuuuke

• MinJung22

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Ano... This game doesn't work properly... I mean it says that i need to put the `disc 1´ inside or something... Am I just stupid or does this really need the real game disc? Sumimasen minna!, for asking such a stupid question, but could somebody please tell me? :)

@ evemaid

Go to the setup text file, and delete the lines that say DISCNO=1 and DISCNO=2. Then the setup won't look for the CDs. Check this

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
if you are having problems finding those lines

• Like 1

Arigato Gozaimasu!! :leaf3: :Red_fox7: Luv ya!

I don't know what I would have done without your reply! I've been searching this game for so long, and when i downloaded it from here, I was like "Yaaay! I can't wait to play!!!~

But then game the installation and i was like: "O______________O ????"

So thank you for posting this game, and for answerring my question! ^_^

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Im not Reita but i think i can hjelp you whit this one. First you must download the game and after that mount then whit Daimon tools or MagicDisk. It will com up a start program there sto install the game do that. Pick a location on you computer where you will the game shall install on. After that the game will begynn å installere it wil eventullere ask about disk two. Munt the disk two and do the same whit disk three and after that the installition wil be finishd and the start programm will com up again. Finnaly you can pick start the game. I hope i hjelp you whit this one. From Yaoiloverfangurl19

@ lushish5579

hmmm... Uninstall it and try to install it again. Then look in the installation folder for the 3 files (Voice.arc, Se.arc, BGM.arc) and make sure they are in the folder. Then try to start the game.

@ Michiyo12

Check the video installation guide

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

@ YaoiLoverfangurl19

Thanks for the explanation :)

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

When the mucles guy end its shows File [something new is always showing here] could not be opened.

but the game still countiune it that ok?

i don't know how i opened the game in the first place!

and i didnt do what u guys told me cuz i got lost XD!!

The thing he says is something like: BMG.ARC right?

Copy the file from your the folder where the setup.exe and install.exe is placed, and paste it in the folder your installed game is.

OR, you can better copy all things from the folder where the install.exe is, and paste it in the installed game folder. for the one with the same name's, don't copy or replace, or rename.

• 2 weeks later...

Can you please help me?

Cause I downloaded the game then When I opened the setup.exe it says put disc 1 but I can't find and delete DISC1 and DISC2 help me please!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

i clicked on the setup application (with the hat icon) a window opened

i clicked on installed game >> agreed>>full, clicked on okay>> it said installation failed

okay so i followed the Video Installation Guide for Absolute Obedience up to where i already deleted the text diskno=1 & diskno=2 and i open the setup app window and notice i didn't see notice text but still continued clicking and did the following like in the video and a pop up showed "installation failed".

& and yes i have looked in the folder it suppose to be installed to, it was empty. But that's the thing. it didn't install.

... Hmm, maybe you can better download it again, I think something went wrong in the download cause I downloaded the same torrent years and that never happened to me o.O

Then after you downloaded it, extract it and don't move. Cause Japanese games can be bitchy if you move it... :p

• Like 1

oh never mind i extract the files to the wrong place. :derp: i extracted to my document library when its suppose to be in the drive c and in games V:

i got it to work now. 8D