<< Never Enough >> mik3la & Sathenus

mik3la

"Aww! Don't be like that, Hinata!" Noya pouted when the other man said that he preferred to have his sex life be in the privacy of a room and to not flaunt his privates in everyone's face. "You're overthinking it. Besides, you're not showing it to anyone who wouldn't want to see it or who cares. You go down to the beach in shorts or swim trunks, you just take them off after getting to the nude beach. Don't be such a buzz kill. It'll be fun. It's not like anyone will make you have sex or anything, once you get your butt in the water no one will be the wiser that you're nude." Noya replied, still pouting at his friend.

A soft sigh escaped him when HInata agreed for them to go pack tonight and head to a hotel so they could go to the beach first thing in the morning, only for Hinata to tell him that he might make a scene and leave if he felt uncomfortable. "Fine but don't expect me to make a scene and pout if you try to leave." Noya replied, giving the other man a daring look. As though daring him to test him and see if he really would because he would. Not caring how it may appear to others. He just wanted Hinata to let loose and have fun, not seeing what the big deal was about a nude beach.

After their lunch and some more lighthearted conversation, Noya happily went with Hinata to the other's apartment, hanging out and chatting more as the man packed his stuff for the beach. After going to his apartment he packed very light, really only packing a change of clothes for the trip home, a towel and of course the necessities like his phone charger. After that they were back at the train station looking at the schedule and map to make sure they caught the right train. It wasn't long before they were walking into the lobby of a hotel and Noya was happily moving to the counter to get them a room for the night.

He returned to Hinata waving the room key that was just a little plastic card like a credit card. "Come on! Let's get to our room." Noya rather happily exclaimed. Leading the way to the elevator, he took them up to the tenth floor where their room was located and followed the signs in the direction of their room. Swiping the card, he opened the door and stepped inside. It was a decent sized room and would be more than enough for the night.

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mik3la

• Sathenus

Hinata never expected his friend to try and pleade for him to do anything. Like if he wanted to leave Noya would always leave him. Yeah , he would ask just to be sure and that was it. And he liked that. He liked that he wasn't a push-over in trying to do it his way. That's why he remained friend with him. 

On the train he had to rest a little till they would arrived to their destination. Thankfully Noya wasn't a chatty either in those moments so he was lucky he could rest till they arrived at the trains-station and looked for the nearest hotel to that beach. 

With a deep breath Hinata entered the hotel and waited for his friend to take a room. He was feeling nervous at the thought of going to a nude beach. Either way he will have to get over it quickly as there wasn't much time left till they would go. 

After Noya got the key and entered the elevator he sigh feeling defeated. That was it. They were there and there wasn't much he could do now. Glancing one more time in the lobby he saw someone that looked like Aziel right before the doors closed. No way ... how? ...when? ... Why? .... No, it cannot be.... i'm sure that was just someone that looked like him and it was just my imagination transfiguring someone that lookes like him into him, right? ... yeah ... it has to be that ... since i thought about him all this time, it has to be it...

Hinata had to take a few deep breaths to calm his nervers, fallowing the other to their room. "I'll take a quick shower first" he said taking a pair of shorts and shirt in the bathroom with him. Under the shower he was still thinking about the guy he saw earlier in the lobby all casual dressed that looked like Aziel. "that cannot be ... i'm crazy" he puffed as he finished the shower laughing about his crazy imagination so he decided to let it go as it was an impossible thing. 

Dressing up he got ready to head to the beach. He waited for the other to get ready and shortly they walked out to the nude beach which was like a luxurious space, with bar's and baldakin beds, with music playing kind of loud but enough to be able to hear each other and full of people naked. It was like a picture from heaven when god created humans and they had nothing on. It was crazy. The crazy part was that there were more men than women. Hinata fallowed Noya carefully, staying right behind or on the side from him. 

Noya was too excited to get up to their room so they could head down to the nude beach to notice or realize that something -or rather someone- had seemed to catch his friend's eyes as the elevator doors closed. "Hurry! I want to get down to the beach." He encouraged as Hinata said he'd take a quick shower first. While Hinata was in the shower, Noya was enjoying the view from their hotel window, loving that they had a room that looked out over the ocean and part of the beach. It made his smile grow as he was getting even more excited to head down and for them to have some fun together.

After Hinata showered, he got in the shower real quick, changing into a pair of swim trunks and a tank top to head to the beach, feeling it'd be a bit inappropriate of him to go down to the lobby not wearing a shirt. Once he was ready he happily lead the way out of the room and back towards the elevator, making sure he had their room key on them. His eyes were practically sparkling with excitement when they finally made it to the beach, not caring all that much that Hinata was sticking rather close to him. After finding a nice spot for them, he wasted no time whatsoever in getting naked, turning to face Hinata.

"Come on. Join the fun." He encouraged the other man with a bright smile. Not wanting his friend to pass up the chance to have fun and enjoy the nude beach just because he was nervous. It didn't bother him that the beach was mainly men, if anything it was just more eye candy. Noya was the type of guy who still liked to admire other men even if he was in a relationship. Feeling it was okay to look and admire as long as he didn't go touching and cheating. His eyes turned from all the people around them back to Hinata. "Just relax, we can go to the bar and get a drink if you get too uncomfortable. That should help settle your nerves a bit." He suggested.

Aziel was happily relaxing on his towel, a drink in one hand and chatting with a friend. Going to the nude beach was something he enjoyed and did frequently when the weather was nice. How could he not? There were always plenty of men to admire. Aziel was the type of guy that was far from shy, definitely feeling like he didn't need a reason to flaunt his body and show off. He was proud of his body and liked whenever it got attention, so the nude beach just seemed to be the perfect place to spend nice days and evenings. Especially after a long shift at work. This weekend though, well he had every intent to just have a fun weekend since he had the next few days off, leaving his schedule wide open.

A few times he had thought about Hinata and had considered getting a hold of him, he didn't feel like disturbing the other though, remembering how he had wanted a few days to recover from their previous interaction. Considering he hadn't heard anything from him either, it was safe for Aziel to assume he was still recovering. Which didn't bother him any. So when a friend had mentioned the nude beach and spending the weekend by the water, how could he say no? Aside from the clubs he frequented, the nude beach was probably a close second in terms of where he spent his free time.

Getting their towels and bed where to stay, Hinata started undressing as well feeling a little odd. looking around he did noticed that no one payed attention but there was still a stuppid thought in the back of his head that was bugging him and he couldn't let go. Sighing, he managed to undress completly and sat on the bed, enjoying the warm sun. 

"Would you please go to the bar and buy me something strong to drink please?" he said leaning on the bed, leaving his white skin get a little tan from the sun. "I'm not moving from here" he said laughing a little then closed his eyes hopping his friend would do that for him. 

He heard steps that Noya left which he was thankful. He wasn't going to get up or in the whater or anything whatsoever that needed him to stand up and walk around like this. He was comfortable on the bed and strnading under the sun. And that was it. 

He heard other steps approaching and he got a shadow over his face. 

"That was fast Noya. Did you steal them or what?" he said opening his eyes, covering them a little to be able to see without the sun bothering him and his mouth dropped open when he sa Aziel in flesh standing right there in front of him, completly naked, and dear god he looked good, but with a not so happy face. 

"A-Aziel .... w-haat are you doing here?" he said pulling quickly his shirt over his lower part. Is not like he didn't see him already. Again, it was something on his head that was bugging him. He was alright just to stay there stranded all naked as long as there was noone that knew him. And of course he didn't expected Aziel to be here. Not him of all people. 

turning his head to look for Noya which was still at the bar waiting to order. Taking a deep breath he turned his eyes back to Aziel smiling nervously. 

Akkward situation. 

Aziel couldn't help but chuckle as Hinata moved to quickly cover his lower half with his shirt. He had thought he recognized the attractive body and had been more than happy to come investigate and see the other man. "Oh come on, Hinata. You can't possibly still be shy around me." He teased the younger man, settling himself down on the edge of the bed that Hinata had been sunbathing on. "I come here quite frequently, actually. It's a stunning beach and the people are just lovely. Not to mention all the eye candy." Aziel admitted giving Hinata a pointed look when he mentioned the eye candy before his gaze was moving back around the beach.

"I can't say I ever thought I'd run into you here, though." He honestly told the other. This definitely didn't seem like the place he ever expected to see Hinata and yet, he was really glad to see him out and doing things like this. While he loved how shy the other man was he thought getting out like this would be good to build his confidence. "Let me guess, the same friend that dragged you to the bar also convinced you to come to the nude beach?" Aziel questioned. The smirk on his face though said he was already pretty sure that was exactly what had happened. He made a mental note to thank the guy later for dragging Hinata to these places.

Noya hadn't complained to going off and getting Hinata something strong to drink from the bar. He'd do anything if it meant his friend would relax and actually enjoy the nude beach. It took him a bit to get the drinks and return to his friend, though the sight that greeted him made a small smirk appear on his face. It seemed Hinata had made a new friend while he was gone. That just made him all the more eager to get back and the moment he walked up to the pair he offered the drink he got Hinata to him and then smiled at the other. "Whose your friend, Hinata?" His eyes were looking over the other man and he had to admit he was definitely attractive. What really got him though was it seemed the two of them had met before and it made him want to know just how long they have known each other.

"Oh come on, Hinata. You can't possibly still be shy around me." 

He blushed at the others comment and was face-palming himself. The guys was right. He already saw him in way more embarased positions than this so why be so shy? Damn he hated his life in that moment as he didn't want Noya to find out about him and what they did. He was pretty sure that Noya would feel betrayed and will get upset with him for not telling him and hidding all this from him, when he had been such a good friend with him. This was a terrible situation. 

He hated the fact that Noya and this guy had the same idea with the eye candy. If you guys are so matching why not get together ...., his mind thought but he didn't mean it. Even if the two were alike, they were different as well. But they sure like the same stuff. That's why Noya was so good with this life style. Not him. Yeah he was boring and all, but that was okay for him. 

I can't say I ever thought I'd run into you here, though.""Let me guess, the same friend that dragged you to the bar also convinced you to come to the nude beach?"

Hinata laughed nervously not sure how to say to the other that he needed to go before Noya was back in order to not make things more complicated than they already got. His fear was but furfilled cause Noya had already returned with a bright smile on his face. Hinata cursed his luck as he was trying to make small signs to Aziel to not say a word about them two. 

"Whose your friend, Hinata?" 

"Oh .... He just came buy to ask me if i was okay as i look a little palid" he said nervously, still trying to give subtle signals to Aziel , without Noya seeing, to understand the situation and not tell on Noya what their relationship was. He really hopped that the other would understand and will keep up the lie. 

"Thanks for the drinks Noya" he said taking the drink and sipping quickly, only to chocke on it and cough a few times. Jesus, can his luck get any worst?

Aziel raised an eyebrow in confusion when Hinata made it seem like they had never met before to his friend. That was... odd. He didn't really understand why it would be such a secret that they knew each other and that this wasn't just some random encounter. Granted, it was still a random encounter, since he hadn't planned on running into Hinata here. That didn't mean he particularly liked being talked about like he was some stranger. Even if they didn't know each other that well, he would think they knew each other well enough that they didn't need to be hidden from each other's friends.

In the end Aziel decided not to get offended by it. After all they had both made it pretty clear that this was just for fun, it was just a physical thing. That meant that Hinata had no obligation to act like they knew each other. Watching the other man as he took a sip of the drink that his friend had brought him only to choke on it made him chuckle softly. Even little things like this were hard to not find amusing. Ah well, it seemed this situation was making the other uncomfortable, and that caused him to give Hinata an amused smile. "Well, I suppose I'll let you get back to your sunbathing." He said after a moment, not wanting to make Hinata uncomfortable or anything.

Noya was watching as Hinata took a sip of the drink he had gotten for him, not noticing the way Aziel responded to how Hinata had said he was just someone who came by to ask him if he was okay. Hinata choking on the drink he had gotten for him had him laughing softly, "You're such a lightweight. You told me to get you something strong." He teased his friend before his gaze was turning to the guy who had been with Hinata when he had returned. He was an attractive guy and was sure that he had seen him around in the clubs and stuff that he liked to hang out in. So he wasn't all that surprised to see him here either, in fact, looking around the beach he noticed a few familiar faces. Even if they were really only people he had seen in passing and not really had a conversation with.

"Oh? You don't have to leave! Hinata needs the company." Noya replied, not wanting to send the guy off just because he had come back. While he could have sworn the two had seemed rather friendly and like they had met before, Hinata made it seem like they had never met. 'Huh, maybe I was reading too much into it.' Noya thought to himself, though he definitely wanted to encourage anyone who had an interest in his friend.

Grateful that Aziel didn't mentioned anything about them knowing eachother and everything that had happen, his friend wasn't making it easy. Was he really  so desperatly trying to hook him up? Taking a deep breath after the chocking epison he looked at his friend confused as to why he would ask Aziel to stay. He did noticed the way Noya checked him out and for sure he thought, just as him, that he was a good looking fellow, but still. This wasn't the time nor place for flirting with guys. 

"I do think that he has other things to do than being bored with me" he said nervously to his friend. He was going to appologize later to Aziel for doing all this and for acting the way he was acting but if Noya knew that they have meat in the club and already did some stuff, his mouth wouldn't shut up and would want the dirty details of it. And even if Noya didn't had a problem talking about those stuff, he wasn't the type to give out everything that was happening in the dorm. 

Noya's phone started ringing showing a name on the display. Conner was calling him. The guy he has seen since the club and who was calling to check him out as he didn't got any call or message from him since yesterday and wanted to ask if they could hang out. 

"Oh, come on, Hinata! Give yourself more credit than that." Noya said with a sigh, exasperated by his friend and seeming to think he was boring. He turned his gaze to the guy, "He's not boring. Just shy." He informed the man, not about to let Hinata scare the guy away just because he wanted to be difficult. Even if nothing came of this, the extra company would be a bad thing. Noya was about to open his mouth and say more when he heard his phone start ringing, curious, he searched for it in his stuff before pulling it out. A large smile appearing on his face upon seeing the name that was being displayed on the screen. "You two stay here, let me take this." He told the pair before walking a little ways away and answering the phone.

"Hey sexy!" Noya said the moment he answered the phone, definitely not about to hide that he thought Conner was sexy, though the man already knew that. It took him a moment to realize that he hadn't called or messaged Conner since the day before, rubbing the back of his neck at having forgotten to do so since he was hanging out with Hinata. At the question about them hanging out, he got a rather devilish idea. Informing Conner that he was with a friend at the nude beach and had a hotel room for the night, suggesting that he come and join them. While there were multiple reasons why he wanted Conner to join them, the main reason was if he had a guy, then he could convince this guy to stay too so that Hinata wouldn't be a third wheel.

Aziel was a bit surprised that Hinata's friend was so eager for him to stay, even going so far as to tell him that the other man wasn't boring. This caused him to give Hinata a curious look, wondering why he would refer to himself as boring. Aziel didn't think he was boring at all, in fact, he enjoyed all the interactions they had together. Even the talks, not just the sex. As the man's friend walked away a bit to answer his phone and seemed to be quite thrilled by who was calling, he turned his gaze back to Hinata with a questioning look. "Seriously? You, boring?" He mused.

Then he offered him a small smile, "I like your friend. He's rather energetic." He mused. The pair were definitely very different, but he could see why they were friends. "So... I'm a stranger?" He teased Hinata, curious about his mindset with that. Since the other's friend was on his phone and a few feet away, he wasn't worried about him hearing him say that. Then he shrugged, "Not that I mind. Though I'd like to think I'm the type of stranger you'd want to stick around." Aziel teased, gently nudging Hinata when he was sure that his friend wouldn't notice.

"Nude beach? I know the place and that sounds much better than what i had in mind so, count me in" he said grinning while he was already starting to look for clothes. "But you're staying with you friend in the same room so i'll rent one for myself and you can come visit me at night when you feel to alone, okay?" he said smirking on the phone throwing a few more items on the bed. 

"I'll pack and be there in about 1 hour. I'll call once i'm there. So till then ... behave pumpkin" he added in a seductive but playful tone. The one that he used when playing with him. He knew how the other was and that he wouldn't do anyting out of the ordinary, but he liked to tease him. 

He then hang up and started finishing his bag and hopped in his car, heading out the highway and down to the beach. 

Sighing at the moment when Noya left, his muscles relaxed a little, not even noticed that he was tense until that moment. Turning his gaze when Aziel spoke about him being boring, Hinata smiled, scratching the back of his neck before answering. 

"Yeah ... Because i'm all books and work , nothing special" he shrugged chewing on his cheek and lip, feeling a little awkward now that they were left alone. He didn't noticed the change into Noyas behaviour at the caller on his phone so he could only guess who it was and he was sure right. 

"So... I'm a stranger?""Not that I mind. Though I'd like to think I'm the type of stranger you'd want to stick around."

"Hmm? Oh ... sorry about that but ... Noya doesn't know that we've meat at the club and we also did that ....it's not that i don't like being with you or anything ...." he looked at his hands and continued speaking in a low voice. "I didn't tell him because he would start asking me questions about everything and i just don't know what to tell him yet" he added lifting his eyes to Aziel, checking Noya one more time and then turned back at Aziel. "Please play along. I'm sorry .... i'll make up for it I swear" he said placing his hands in a praying way pleading the other to play along as like the just meat. 

"Please? I promise i'll make it up to you" he looked the other in the eyes, placing his hand over his, in hopes he will help him out. 

Noya was very happy that Conner agreed to come to the nude beach, though he was definitely curious what the man had thought of them doing together before that. He couldn't blame him for not wanting to stay in their room since he had rented it for him and Hinata, it'd surely be awkward for the other. Noya spared a glanced towards his friend, hearing that Conner would rent his own room and that he could come see him tonight when he got too lonely made his heart skip a beat. "You definitely don't need to tell me twice." He admitted with a bright smile. He'd be happy to go to Conner's room that night, though it'd probably have to be after Hinata was asleep. He'd feel a bit bad to ditch him for the other man otherwise.

There was a slight blush that spread across his face when Conner spoke in that voice, already feeling the stirrings of arousal. That tone alone was enough to make his heart race and breath ragged. "Make it quick, or I won't be able to behave. Then I won't be responsible for anything that might happen." Nayo replied in an innocent tone. After hanging up the phone, he happily returned to the pair. "So, slight change of plans! Your new friend is going to hang out with us and my friend is going to come meet up with us." Noya informed Hinata not giving the other man a chance to object. His eyes moved to the other, smiling at Aziel, "The four of us will have a blast!"

The awkwardness that Hinata was displaying was cute, but he felt a bit bad that the other felt so awkward. That definitely wasn't his intention when he had come over to see him after realizing it was him. Hearing that he didn't tell his friend about meeting him because he'd start asking questions about everything caused him to chuckle softly. 'Ah, he's that kind of friend.' Aziel thought to himself, not entirely surprised.

What he wasn't expecting was for Hinata to beg him to play along, only to promise that he'd make it up to him later. This caused a smirk to appear on his face, he was already thinking about all the ways that Hinata could make it up to him. "Alright, I'll play along. But you might regret it later." He purred seductively. His smirk was clear, but he quickly changed it to just a smile as the other was returning from his phone call. He was surprised how he said in such a matter of fact way that there would be four of them now. "That does sound like fun. I'm all for it." Aziel replied with a smile, turning his gaze to Hinata as he said that.

When Aziel agreed to his pleade he sigh in releaf, but what he didn't liked was the way he said the next part, which made his stomach flop. That seductive voice shouldn't make him think about what they did and how they did it, but it did reminded him. And the fact that he said he might regret it later made his heart race in his chest as he was anxious about it and nervous of what the other might ask of him to do. 

So, slight change of plans! Your new friend is going to hang out with us and my friend is going to come meet up with us." 

"What?!" said Hinata almost squicking out the word. He mend his voice and tried again. "What? What do you mean?" he asked again in his normal voice, blinking in confusion and frowning at his friend realizing what he meant exactly when he said the fallowing fraze. Oh no you didn't .... fuck Noya ... you're killing me , he looked at Aziel who agreed so carefree his friends idea. It was all clear. He was doomed with these two around him. 

"My head hurts" he mumbled leaning back on the bed, placing his hand over his now blushing face. What will they do? What will happen? What would Aziel ask him later to do in order to make up for the fact that he played along? How the hell did he got himself in this mixed situation. It was supposed to be a relaxing weekend but he felt more nervous than before. Fuck this!! I'm not weak! I can handle them all!. ..... oh fuck , i'm dead, he thought groaning like in pain of his head, but he was groaning because of the situation he was in and didn't know how to get out. 

"Do i have to walk naked to get in the water?" he asked looking at his friend hopping he would say 'no' but he didn't count on that anymore. 

When the answer came , which was exactly what he was afraid of, he took a deep breath and moved to the edge of the bed, near Aziel. 

"Alright ... Then , i need to cool my head a little" he said leaving the shirt that was over his waist on the bed, got up and started walking towards the sea, without looking around, hopping that his red face would be mistaken with sunburn or something. He never been surrouned by so many naked people all at once and it was overwhelming. 

Reaching the cold water, he stepped slowly in it, walking further in till the water was to his chest, sighing that it was all good. 

Noya gave Hinata a curious look when he squeaked. "Oh stop it, Hinata. It'll be fun!" He told his friend with a bright smile. Thinking it'd be a lot of fun to have the four of them hang out together. It'd certainly do Hinata good, at least that's how he felt about it. Feeling like his best friend could use a fun weekend like that. "You know what I mean. Well have fun here on the beach together then have a nice dinner. All four of us!" Noya proudly announced, not letting Hinata object to it. 

When Hinata asked him if he had to walk naked to the water he was sure his face already gave his friend the answer. "Yes, Hinata. It's a nude beach." He replied, not understanding why Hinata was so shy about this. Noya didn't feel like Hinata should be shy about it, thinking his friend had a good body and should flaunt it. Do down he knew not everyone was as confident as he was, but he wanted to encourage Hinata to be confident.

Watching Hinata move towards the water he sighed softly. Noya was sure that once Conner joined them and they all started hanging out that Hinata would feel better. So he was going to let his friend cook down in the water and relax. Noya settled on the other lounge chair with a smile.

Aziel watched Hinata move towards the water a small smile on his face. After a moment he excused himself from Noya before he decided to join Hinata in the water. He kept a respectable distance between them to keep up the appearance that they had just met today. "You okay there, Hinata?" He questioned. Curious about his reaction to the news Noya had given them. 

"Seems your friend is very eager to set you up with someone." Aziel added, a small smile on his face. He had to about he was a little surprised by his things turned out too but he didn't mind on the slightest. Eager to spend even more time with Hinata.

"oh ... hei ... " he said turning to Aziel who had come after him to check out on him. "Yeah ... Sorry that i'm like this , its just ... .Its trange to be surrounded by so many naked people" he said feeling his cheeks burning up. For sure he was blushing again. "Its different than when i'm alone with someone" he shrugged sinking all the way in the whater than rushing back out taking a deep breath. He really needed to cool his head. 

"And about what I said earlier. Thanks for playing along. And as you said it, i might regret it later, but i don't care right now" he added swimming backwards a little further away, pushing the sand with his legs to dive further till the water was to his shoulders. 

Aziel chuckled seeing the blush on Hinata's face as he said it was strange being around so many naked people. "You could just not think about the fact that everyone is naked. I'm sure you'll get used to it or even start to like it before you know it." He replied. Personality Aziel loved the nude beach, everything about it was fantastic. Not to mention he enjoyed the freedom of being able to be nude on the beach. 

"Haven't you ever thought about being on the beach naked before?" Aziel asked curiously. Feeling like many people would enjoy this experience. That wasn't too easy that Hinata wasn't enjoying it, he just needed a little extra time to warm up to everything. "Oh don't worry, you'll make it up to me. But right now let's just enjoy the beach." Aziel admitted. Not worried about later and having Hinata make it up to him, instead ready to spend time with him and his friend. 

Noya watched the two in the ocean with a smile, happy to see Hinata hanging out with another guy. He was doing from his drink, excited for Conner to join them, thinking about all the fun the four of them could have together. A nice dinner, maybe some games and definitely more drinks. Then they could have even more fun tomorrow before going home. 

"Actually never though about that" he said thinking for a second at that idea. But then again he did tried to keep his gaze from waist up and not stare for too long. He had to admit that a lot of people were quite the catch but he didn't needed one. He already had one and it was enough for his nerves. 

"We should get back. We've been a while already here" he said swimming back the other to the shore. "Thanks again" he said as he swimmed by, not looking back at the otheras he duck his head under the water to swim faster. 

Soon as he got out of the water, he tried again to keep his gaze up and not stare at everyone, trying to ignore them. He looked over his shoulder to see if Aziel was fallowing him and he had to sigh and bite his lip when he saw him walk out of the water. Yeah, he was doomned. 

Walking back to the lounge chair to sit down and dry his hair a little. He moved aside to make room for Aziel to sit when he would get there. 

Noya's phone rang again showing the same caller id on display. Conner. He was at the front desk checking in. 

"Hey love. Can you come meet me at the entrance?" he asked when Noya picked up the phone. 

Seeing that now they were alone after Noya left to get his boyfriend, Hinata took a moment before asking out of curiosity. "What would you want me to do to make it up to you? I'm just curious what have you thought about" he said still with the towel on his head, drying his hair. 

Noya picked up his phone when it rang, a small smile crossing his face. "I'll be right there." He replied hanging up his phone, he waited just long enough to tell Hinata where he was going and that he'd be right back before leaving to meet up with Conner. It was easier this way anyway, that way the other didn't have to search for them on the beach. 

Thanks to his eagerness it didn't take him very long to make it to where Conner was waiting for him. "Hey there sexy!" He greeted eagerly, instantly leaning up for a kiss. There was no way he ever be able to resist such a sexy man and Conner knew it. Not that Noya minded in the slightest. "Hopefully you came ready for fun!" He said smiling brightly

Aziel followed Hinata back to sheet they had their stuff, watching the others friend leave to get his boyfriend. His eyes moved back to the other as he settled on the lounge chair as well. "If I told you what it is it'd ruin the surprise." Aziel seductively purred with a smirk. Winking at Hinata he added, "I think you'll really like it though."

He owned over to kiss Hinata's cheek before getting comfortable on the line chair. "Alright, tell me some more about your friend so I have some idea what to expect from him and his boyfriend." He told Hinata. Not wanting to be caught too off guard since he had no idea what to expect. 

Aziel gave Hinata a smile, "The more you prepare me for this the more I'll reveal about that repayment you owe me." Though there were some things he was going to keep a secret no matter what, he could reveal a little bit if Hinata could shed some light on what he should expect from hanging out with him and his friend. 

Conner smiled and wrapped his arms around the other, pressing their lips together in a tender kiss. From the night they have meat, together with that morning that they had sex and the coffee afterwards, they decided to try it out as a relationship and not just play mates. They liked eachother, they were compatibale in bed so that was enough for Connor. And so he hopped for the other. 

"Hopefully you came ready for fun!"

"Of course. Just let's get my stuff in the dorm and then we head out. It will take only a few minutes" he said kissing him again and then leaned in to kiss his neck. "That way you can give your friend some time" he purred over the others skin then kissed the pace before stepping aside and wink at him, heading towards the elevator, while dragging him by the hand. 

"There is not much to tell about him" he said shrugging, leaving the towel over his shoulders. "He's into this life style. He meat Connor at the club the night we meat as well. And ever since their a pair" he said turning his head back to Aziel. "You're not playing fair" he said refering to the fact that he would tell him something about what he wanted him to do if he would tell him more about his friend. 

The kiss on the cheek did made him blush a little but he managed to keep his emotions in place. "Everything else you kind of already figure it out. We are totally different. He is energetic, charismatic, friendly and i'm low energy lever, unfriendly and weird" he started laughing brushing his hand through his hair, managing to wet Aziel a little. 

Noya returned the kiss when he was kissed again. His heart pounding in his chest as he felt Conner's lips on his neck. Groaning as his hand was taken and he was dragged along to the elevator so they could drop off the other's stuff in his room. Man did he feel weak when it came to Conner, though it was in a good way for sure. He was really glad they had decided to give them a chance and not just have it be a one time thing. Stepping into the elevator with him he leaned up for another quick kiss as the elevator doors closed. 

It didn't take them long to reach the floor that his boyfriend's room was on. Following him as he was dragged down the hall by his hand. Noya wasn't concerned about Hinata, knowing that he'd be just fine until they joined them at the beach again. 

"Really? There isn't anything else you think I should know about him?" Aziel asked with a chuckle, amused that Hinata didn't feel like there was much to tell. His smirk only grew when he was told that he was being unfair. He poured in the other's ear seductively, "Why don't you tell me more about how unfair I'm being?" Aziel teased the other his smirk not wavering. 

"You're not unfriendly and weird. You really need to stop putting yourself down all the time, Hinata." Aziel honestly replied with a frown. Not understanding why he was always so harsh on himself. "Who ruined your self esteem so bad that you describe yourself as boring, low energy, unfriendly and weird?" He wanted to know. Aziel hated how Hinata talked about himself and he was determined to help him realize that those things weren't true. Even if their relationship was only physical he could still help Hinata view himself in a different manner and build that confidence.

"Why don't you tell me more about how unfair I'm being?"

The sound of his voice send chills down his spine and it made his body react which he had to rush and place the towel over his lower part just to cover it. His face was all red, blushing like an idiot. He hated that reaction of his. He had to take a few deep breaths to calm himself as the other went on. 

"You're not unfriendly and weird. You really need to stop putting yourself down all the time, Hinata." "Who ruined your self esteem so bad that you describe yourself as boring, low energy, unfriendly and weird?"

"Just some ... bad guys that i've been with along the way" he said smiling but it was a little sad smile. He reached out to his drink needed some refresher not wanting to think about his old relationships and how they all ended because of the same think. Of him being to busy, too serious and boring. But he was really trying to work all things out. But it was never enough. 

"Since you asked to tell you how unfair you are...." he started leaving the drink on the table, he turned and leaned in closer, playing with the tip of his fingers up the others arm till he reached his chin, driving it closer to him, their faces being only inches away. "...Why not show you better" he continued looking him in the eyes and then leaned in and pressed his lips against his, taking initiative into a passionate kiss, holding Aziel in place by the neck. Even if he was shy and all, he did had a side that only Aziel managed to unwrap it and make him use it more. The confidence the other was giving him was overwhelming, making him act in ways that he would never. He wasn't an action guy. Yeah, he flirt and all but he prefered the other person to do all the steps. Until bed time when he would also take charge. 

He moaned in the kiss as he deepened it. He just hopped that his friend wasn't going to show up in that moment. 

Conner reached his room with Noya and as soon as the door closed he dropped his bag and turned to pin Noya against the wall and kissed him passionatly, lifting one leg against his waist, pressing their groins together. "I've missed you these pass days" he whispered between kisses, moving his hands all over the others body, pressing them together. It felt so good to feel him again against him. But he knew they didn't had much time as he promised to return on the beach, so he stopped the intense kiss, leaving them both breathing hard. 

"Tonight ... my room...Don't you dare not come" he demanded in his seductive voice, turning away from the other with a hard on as he took his suit case to look for shorts in order to walk out to the beach. 

Aziel frowned when Hinata told him that some bad guys from his past had caused his low self esteem. He hated guys who could treat others so poorly. It really pissed him off to think that there had been men who had treated Hinata so poorly that he had such a low sense of self worth. He wanted to say more about it but seeing as how the other reached for his drink again, Aziel knew it was best to drop it. 'Fine. I'll just have to rebuild his self worth and confidence.' He thought, determined to do so.

The kiss and his behavior caught him off guard, but Aziel loved this side of Hinata. The confidence was attractive and really made it harder to control himself around him. Feeling the hand on the back of his neck, holding him in place as the kiss was deepened. Aziel's heart was pounding and he moaned softly into the kiss. This confidence was what he wanted to see more of, what he wanted to encourage. He knew if he could get Hinata to be this confident more often that the man could get anyone he wanted. Shyness was cute and all, but the confidence would drive it further. 

Aziel leaned into the kiss when he heard Hinata moan into it too. 'Damn! This man really is hot!' There was no denying it. He had his work cut out for him not to fall head over heels for Hinata if he kept behaving like this. Aziel lifted a hand to the back of Hinata's head, his fingers tangling in the other's hair. Not wanting their kiss to stop right now. 

A gasp escaped Noya as he was instantly pinned against the wall, moaning desperately into the passionate kiss. Feeling how big and hard Conner is against him as his leg was grabbed and pulled up against the other's waist. 'Oh fuck! This man drives me crazy!' Noya thought. A disappointed sound escaping him when Conner suddenly pulled away, even if he understood why. They had to go back to the beach and meet up with the others.

Noya was breathless as he was commanded to come to Conner's room and being told not to dare not show up. That made a sharp spark of pleasure shoot through him, he really loved this man and how Conner already had such control over him. He could see the other's erection as Conner was looking to change so they could go down to the beach. "What happens if I don't?" Noya playfully questioned. Wondering what would await him if he didn't come to Conner tonight. Not that his boyfriend had to worry. Noya would have a hard time as it was waiting for tonight, and he was just as aware as Conner that he couldn't refuse such a demand. 

Feeling the others hand through his hair made tickles rush through his body and his control over any part of him was slowly faded. He continued kissing him but in the back of his mind, his little voice of conscience was bugging him, reminding him that they were on a public beach. More exactly on a nude beach and they were both naked which would show everything. 

Pulling away from the kiss, he still remained inches away from the other looking at his tasty lips and then into his eyes. "I think we should stop if we don't want to put up a show for the whole beach" he said taking another towel with his other hand and place it on the Aziel lower part which was starting to rise pretty proeminent. He chuckle a little bitting his lip, brushing his lips against the others. "Like the fairness play?" he asked moving away from the other, trying to calm his nerves and looking back to the hotel hopping Noya wasn't around the corner or anything. Well, now wouldn't be a problem wouldn't it, right? Given the nagging Noya gave him to have fun and find a guy and all. But he was still worried about the nagging of the spicy details. Guess he had to think about that. 

"What happens if I don't?" 

"Don't come and you'll find out pumpkin" said Conner smirking at the other as he was changing into a pair of shorts. He really needed to cool down if he wanted to access the nude beach, as something like this wasn't allowed. This could get them banned. 

"Now play nice and let's go to your friend. I think you left him enough alone with that new guy" he said pulling a shirt on, taking his key and then opening the door. 

They soon reached the beach and as soon as they approach Conner looked puzzled as he saw a friend of his. 

"Aziel? Is that you man?" he said as they soon reach the place where the other two where. Hinata looked confused at Conner and Aziel, surprised that they knew eachother. 

"Aziel my man! What are the chances to find you here" started Conner after shaking hands with Aziel and then looked at the guy next to him. "Hi, you must be Hinata. Noya's friend, nice to meet you" he said reaching his hand out. Hinata smiled and shaked his hand still looking confuse at the two guys. 

"Don't tell me you snapped this cutie out here. You're a real hunter my friend" he said holding Noya by the waist as he spoke. 

This was an odd encounter. Where they friends or friend-enemies? Hinata couldn't tell exactly. 

There was definitely disappointment when the kiss stopped only for Hinata to bring obvious attention to their arousal. Aziel would love to keep kissing him and touching him but he didn't want to get them banned from the beach either. He really liked coming to this beach after all. "Such a little tease." He growled softly, his eyes showing how heated he was. Aziel chuckled softly when Hinata put a towel over his lap to hide his stirring erection. "Oh I like it very much. It's just a shame that I can't show you how much I like it here. We wouldn't want to get into trouble though." Aziel mused with a clear smirk.

What he want expecting was the familiar voice and sight of Conner returning with Noya. "Hey, Conner. It's been awhile." He replied shaking his hand in return. "Come now, you know I like my nude beaches." He replied with a laugh. This was definitely unexpected, but he didn't mind either. What were the odds? It seemed highly unlikely that they'd somehow manage to find themselves interested in two guys who also happened to be friends. Not that Aziel was complaining. 

The smirk that appeared at the mention of snagging Hinata also brought a chuckle. "You know me. I can't control myself when there are attractive shy men around." Aziel replied teasingly nudging Hinata. 

Noya but his lip when he was told not to come to find out. He be lying if he said there was a big part of him that washed to disobey and not come to Conner tonight just to see what would happen. But he also knew that there was no way he be able to avoid going to Conner. It made him inwardly groan, the other man having too much control over him already. One Conner was ready and had managed to calm down enough to not have an erection anymore the headed for the beach. 

Noya lead the way one they reached the nude beach, walking hand in hand with Conner as they reached the other pair. He was surprised that Conner seemed to know the guy that Hinata had met, but it really just made him more excited. This was perfect! Since Conner and Aziel knew each other he thought this was going to be an even more fun night than he could have hoped for. 

"You two know each other? That's great! Now we can have even more fun!" Noya excitedly said, feeling Conner's arm around his waist and holding him against his side. He was practically bouncing, he was so excited for them all to have a great time together. 

Conner laughed looking around the beach. Yeah, it had a really nice view and he wasn't refering to the sea. But then again, now he had company and he didn't need to look for anyone else. He never thought that the guy Noya was trying to set up his friend would be Aziel. Pore little guy didn't know what he was getting into, and neither did his friend. But then again, it wasn't his busyness to barge in the matters of others. Knowing Noya, maybe his friend was intp stuff like that too. Even though he looked more like sick and thrilled, thought Conner as he looked at Hinata. 

"You know me. I can't control myself when there are attractive shy men around."

"You never change" laughed Conner letting go of Noya as he was undressing. His errection wasn't visible anymore so he was safe on that matter. "Care for a swim?" he asked Aziel and then looked at the others.

"I'm good thanks" said Hinata waving his hand in the air smiling politly. Why was his luck so bad sometimes. But he was happy for his friend as he could see that they both liked each other very much. He just hopped that this time it would work for Noya and it wouldn't hurt him too much. Hinata cared for his dear friend as he was the only friend he had. 

~I'll skip a little~

After a little swiming and sunbathing Conner felt his stomach growling a little. "Anyone hungry or is it just me?" he made a joke looking at the others sipping his drink. "What do you guys say we dress up and we go to the hotel restaurant and eat something. I heard they have good food and plus, it has live band music" he added looking at Noya and then at the other two. 

Hinata did felt a little hungry after staying all day in the sun and just drinking. Not to mention that from the drinks he was started to feel a little dizzy so some food was well needed in those moment. 

"I'm down for some food actually" said Hinata sitting on the edge of the bed starting to dress up. 

Noya eagerly joined Conner in the water for a swim leaving Hinata with Aziel who decided to stick behind so Hinata wasn't left all alone. He figured that was one of the reasons why Noya had been so eager for him to stick around after announcing Conner would be joining them, so he wouldn't have to feel as bad leaving Hinata on the beach. Aziel didn't mind and he just talked with Hinata and joked around with him while the other two enjoyed the water together. 

A few hours had to have passed and Noya and Conner had come back and dried off in the sun before Conner was suggesting getting dressed and going to get something to eat at the hotel restaurant. "That's sounds great. I could eat." Aziel agreed with a nod, moving to get into his clothes so they could go back to the hotel. He definitely knew better than to leave the beach nude.

Noya was getting dressed as well, eager for the four of them to go to dinner together. A devilish little smile on his face, thinking of this like a double date. Once everyone was dressed they all made their way to the hotel's restaurant. Since they were staying at the hotel they had priority meaning they weren't waiting very long before being lead to a table. Noya happily taking a seat beside Conner as Aziel made himself comfortable beside Hinata.

Almost instantly Aziel's hand found its way to Hinata's thigh as he was looking over the menu and they were all talking together. He had to admit that he actualy really liked this small group of theirs. At first he had agreed to stay and hang out just so Hinata wasn't left on his own, the fact that it was Conner that Noya was dating had made the dynamics different. Making it so it was less of him just keeping Hinata company while Noya was having fun with his boyfriend, and more of just genuinely enjoying hanging out with the group.

Now that they were at the table and after scanning the menu Noya's attention moved to Hinata. "So... Hinata? Watcha think? Are you gonna hang out with Aziel again?" He teased his friend. Noya hadn't missed how well the pair had been getting along and really hoped that Hinata was thinking about meeting up with him again sometime. This question caused Aziel to turn his attention to Hinata, curious what he'd tell Noya. It wasn't like he wasn't aware that they would be seeing each other again but he was curious if he'd tell Noya that they wouldn't.