Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

the download link have unworked TAT can anyone reupdate it?!!

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Link don't work anymore :Red_fox10::Red_fox10::Red_fox10:

  • 1 year later...
Posted

New scans:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

  • Like 7
  • Thanks 10
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted

Thank you for uploading >w<!
It's released to vol 3 now so I'm soooo waiting forward to one day can read that volumn too >w<
 

  • Like 1
  • 4 months later...
Posted

Thank you for the three volumes!!

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Thank you 

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
!
Although I have bought this volumn myself I'm still so happy to see that I could also download the digital ver on here XD

  • Like 1
  • 7 months later...
Posted

Thanks for sharing! One of the best Yaoi I've ever read. I bought the digital version too but so glad to download them!

Posted

Thank you so much for sharing ♡(∩o∩)♡

  • 2 months later...
Posted
On 12/22/2021 at 12:49 AM, paulIsia said:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Title: 25ji Akasaka de 3

Original: 25時、赤坂で 3

Author: Natsuno Hiroko
Year: 2021

 VOL 3:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

( 

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
)

(

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
)

Feel free to translate but do not reupload outside of this forum or share on social media.

Where is the vol 1 and 2    the page is not working:(

  • Thanks 1
  • 4 months later...
Posted

Thank you so much for sharing :yoyo51:

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Thank you for uploading!
Do you happen to have volume 4? I’m looking forward to can reading that book!

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus