Winter/Christmas Novels

Kujaku

Since it's December and the holidays are fast approaching, let's talk about Christmas themed novels. image

I didn't read a lot of Christmas novels, I don't usually seek them and I mostly pick them up by accident, but there are a few I really enjoyed. Going to mention three of them, in the order I read them.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
— This one is actually tied to Wild by the same author, so it won't make much sense read as standalone, but it is doable. It's not exactly a classic holiday story (just as well I read it in June) and you would definitely enjoy it way more if you read Wild before, but I really liked it.
— I don't remember what exactly I was expecting to get from this novel, I also read it in June, but I loved it. Despite the overdone fake-boyfriend theme, this one turned out great, and I give it bonus points for the 'military flavour', to quote the synopsis.
— This one is not a June read, yay. It's August. My timing is impeccable. By default if it's a Garrett Leigh book I am almost certainly going to enjoy it and I really liked this one. 

There are like five more Christmas books that I read, with a couple awaiting for me (I am not sure they are actually Christmas related) so I could do with a few suggestions. 

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kujaku

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days