Looking for RP partners!

Dark_pendulum

Hey there! So I just joined here...I'm not sure if it's too soon to make a post like this here :msn_red_fox_smilies-15:
But when I saw that there was an RP section, I simply couldn't help myself! It's been a while since I did this, but I would love to get back into it. As long as you all don't mind if I'm a bit rusty! :Red_fox11:

Alright so... I should probably share some info about myself, my skill level, and what I'm, looking for.

I prefer 1x1. I prefer RP with 18+ because I like smutty RP's! As far as kinks... unfortunately, I'm a little vanilla, haha. Light bdsm and stuff, is A-OK! But I am strongly against non-con, piss-play, scat, furry, Underage (aging up is fine) and anything else too extreme. If you're unsure what is "too extreme" feel free to just ask me and I'll let you know if I'm interested or not, lol. I also really like fandom RP's. but I am also open to original.... again, just ask!

I am okay with angst, character death, suicidal themes, etc

Some fandoms that I am familiar with (But not limited to. )

Anime:

• Dragonball Z
  • Yu Yu Hakusho
  • My Hero Academia
  • Full Metal Alchemist
  • Case Files of Vanitas
  • Pokemon
  • Death Note
  • Black Clover
  • etc, I've seen a LOT of anime... just run it by me and there's a chance that I am familiar with it!

I like to RP in 3rd person and I tend to write long paragraphs! I don't like non-literate or semi-lit type RP's... I'm so sorry. I prefer literate. I don't mind if you write less than I do, but please try to make it at least a paragraph. It's easier for my to feed off of your response if it's more than a few sentences.

I work full-time, but my off days are almost always Mondays and Tuesdays. So I may only get to reply on these two days some weeks ( depending on how busy and tired I am ) so I hope that is okay... You may need to be a bit patient, but I assure you, that I will always inform you if my reply is going to take a bit longer!

Ending notes: Honestly, I just want to improve on my writing. It has been quite a while... so with that said, I am actually pretty chill and open. Please, feel free to comment or DM me if you would like to RP with me!

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mik3la

• Yukonwolfspirit

• Dark_pendulum

• 2 weeks later...