Post-apocalypse setting (uke seaching seme)

M-jow

Hey out there I got this sick craving to do an apocalypse RP. For this I'm looking for a seme character. The plot it open for development. But I do got a few idear on what could go down in this >v0

It can be - Human × Human or Human x Mutant

Post-apocalypse setting.
200 years back the world got struck by an terrible virus which no one could seem to cure. The pandemic spread through humans to every corner of the planet killing more than 90% of the human race. Not effecting animals or plants. The last 10% left were the lucky once, whom either didn't get infected or were immun.

Some people tried to build up small communities after the pandemic had settled. But not all of them couldn't make it. The more people the higher risk of getting sick as the virus mutanted, and always struck down when there were too many people in one place.

Another thing also changed for the futur generation. Almost all the kids born were mutants with animalistic characters. No one knew how or why this happened but the mutants all had a higher rate at suvival that the few normal once.
After a few 100 years no one had ever seen a none mutant and the human race were thought as extinct.

MC

Name: Chase

Race: Human

Chase lived and grew up through tough times. He lost his parents to the virus at the early age, together with the rest of his small communitie hidding away in the mountains. Chase gets away from the place and tries his best to suvive on his own. He learns not to trust mutants after a few incidence where he almost gets caught by people whom's wants to make big money on selling a human.

He always stayes to the rules.
1. Don't stay in one place for too long.

2. Stay covered.

3. Don't trust mutants.

Following these rules, he has managed to make it for the last 12 years on his own.

He isn't as strong or quick as an mutant. He isn't big of built, but what he lack, he makes up for with brain power and beauty.

Today Chase stick to himself, isolated. He rarely enters the cities unless he absolutely needs to. Like trade for medicin or other necessities.

as said the plot is pretty much open from here an I'm up for almost anything tasty to bite into^^

Rather Chase gets caught and sold. Or simply ends up meeting YC through other ways 

This plot can be anything!

- Master x servant / Prince x slave

- slave x slave (if both humans and caught)

- Lucky encounter of the two last human.

And so on. Hit me up if you wanna rp^^

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• M-jow

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days