Sensitive Boy Gets Punished for His Interest in IRL S*x

Yaoyao81

Thank so much for posting this <3 But if you could post this in any other download site, it would help a lot, Mega keeps interrupting my download and trying to force me to pay to do it :msn_red_fox_smilies-13:

6 hours ago, MahannaX said:

Thank so much for posting this <3 But if you could post this in any other download site, it would help a lot, Mega keeps interrupting my download and trying to force me to pay to do it :msn_red_fox_smilies-13:

6 hours ago, tiwe said:

if somebody have the compress version pls share ..

Hello! I have added a compressed version of this CD on

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
, if you have any other problems feel free to message me. And as usual, reposting is forbidden. Enjoy!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6

Thank you for this!

Unfortunately I will save this for later huhu file size waaaay too big for me QAQ

17 hours ago, Yaoyao81 said:

Hello! I have added a compressed version of this CD on

, if you have any other problems feel free to message me. And as usual, reposting is forbidden. Enjoy!

tq .. preciet .. gotta check ur g drive . anyway, u are life saviour for our thirst. hope u always get an easy money .. 

Coming back here wanting to say that this is really good! When I listen to the preview in dlsite I'm not sure how this will turn out. But it turn out really good. Didn't start nice as he was forced, but they ended up going out. 

Thank you so much for sharing this

❤️

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, stupidasxce said:

Coming back here wanting to say that this is really good! When I listen to the preview in dlsite I'm not sure how this will turn out. But it turn out really good. Didn't start nice as he was forced, but they ended up going out. 

Thank you so much for sharing this

❤️

Thank you for you review!  I'd love to know what other people think of this CD, too.

The plot itself is pretty intriguing and the voice actor did an amazing job potraying this kind of crybaby uke. Especially when he pronounces "...kudasai" (please) as "...kudashyai~", some might find this 'aegyo(?)' annoying but I love it haha :msn_red_fox_smilies-17:

5 hours ago, Yaoyao81 said:

Thank you for you review!  I'd love to know what other people think of this CD, too.

The plot itself is pretty intriguing and the voice actor did an amazing job potraying this kind of crybaby uke. Especially when he pronounces "...kudasai" (please) as "...kudashyai~", some might find this 'aegyo(?)' annoying but I love it haha :msn_red_fox_smilies-17:

When I listen to the preview I did think he sounds annoying with his screaming and all. But after I listen to the full ver it's totally good. He sounds adorable with his aegyo. Totally adorable :ali_015: And the story is better than I expected! I wont ever think the seme is an ikemen and he'd love him dearly. Never judge a book by it's cover (preview voice) 😅

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...