BLCD request [ENG Ver.] Bang Bang Rookie Papa Voice Drama

Xenn

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

作品紹介

*The content of this product overlaps with "Bang Bang Rookie Papa [Voice Drama Complete Version]" (RJ304869)
*This product features Japanese audio in video files that include English subtitles.

The manga "Bang Bang Rookie Papa" by popular circle Father's Dark Past is now a Voice Drama!

Storyspacer.png

Chihiro Minami is a new bus driver, a newlywed and a new father.

One day, a tour guide calls in sick with the flu, and Chihiro's asked to stand in.

Suddenly he is the tour guide for a bus load of teenage boys on a school trip.
During his break, the horny students demand to have an orgy?!

And our bus guide...loses his virginity!

"I'm sorry I get turned on by cock!"

"I'm going to get creampied again by teenagers!"

"If he cums inside me now, I won't be able to go back!"

Original Manga
"Bang Bang Rookie Papa" by circle "Father's Dark Past":

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

[Cast]
Chihiro Minami: Dokkoi Sho-ichi
Mayu Minami: Yui Makabe
Student, Boss: Dai Saigō
Student, student: Yukimitsu Koshi
Student: Ayato Shosetsu

Playback time
30 minutes

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Not entirely sure how this site works, so I'm sorry if double-commenting is rude, but I would just like to inform people here that there's a free version of this blcd on dlsite. Though it's the 'ad version' as in literally only 1/10 of the full audio. You can download it yourself if you're too desperate to wait for the full version like me haha. I do hope some angel will bestow the full version of it here one day though.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I have it now. I decided to buy it when I was able to. Though..it seems to be able to play in DlSite only. 

On 5/28/2021 at 4:08 PM, Xenn said:

Well I have it now. I decided to buy it when I was able to. Though..it seems to be able to play in DlSite only. 

What do you mean? Perhaps you accidentally chose 'google' as an app you want to use to open the file? Or maybe you're meant to download it first?

On 5/29/2021 at 11:23 PM, mochi5450 said:

What do you mean? Perhaps you accidentally chose 'google' as an app you want to use to open the file? Or maybe you're meant to download it first?

No, in DLSite there's a DLSite Play, part of the website that let you play sound files and read manga. The only way I can listen to it is by using that. No way to download. Which is odd because other audio work I bought have download feature 

damn that's weird, then probably the only way you can extract it is by using a screen recorder. That way you can gain the audio as screen recorder software usually also record the system audio. But if this is too much to ask for, I completely understand.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...