~A lovers leap~ (Closed to otarusushi 18+)

Yukonwolfspirit

Name: Cian.

Hair: Black, short
Eyes: Red
Height: 6'3" (190.5 cm)
Weight: 190 lbs (He's a buff boy)

He has a few tattoos that he hides under his business clothing and he has two large guages in his ears. He has black fingernails and toenails and can't seem to get rid of them even when in his human form, so they are just always colored black. He has a mole located under his left eye.

Visual references:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

—————————

Name: Yukie

Hair: White. Grows long pretty fast so he trims it monthly. He changes it up based on his work and what’s needed for his roles.
Eyes: Red
Height: 5’5 (shortish)
Weight: 100 lbs he’s thin but muscular defiantly has more of a feminine look to his body he cross dresses but is clearly male.

Yukie is breathtaking often offered to settle deals for the higher up managers of companies or to persuade others to his darker needs. While he can be a bit naive when it comes to the world he’s strong and can hold his own in a fight. He’s roughly 200years old demon wise but hasn’t spend time outside in the real  world other then the last ten years getting to know the humans (backstory to be revealed). He’s known for modeling and acting jobs but helps out here and there for good pay to persuade rich men. Nothing has ever lead to sex. All it is for him is teasing and the promise if they sign there is more ‘fun’ but Yukie is quick to disappear after that.

Visual references:

spacer.png

———————

Sighing softly Yukie looked at his drink the bar section of the restaurant nice and quiet tonight. While he wasn’t to fond of the overly rich atmosphere he had settled in at his table waiting for his clients to arrive. Sipping his bright red drink he tucked a group of hairs back behind his ear his eyes watching around him at the men who passed only to blush. Yukie had dressed elegantly his body draped in a soft silk shirt showing just enough skin to make onlookers question if his skin matched the softness of his shirt. Setting his glass down he frowned as his first client came down and settled beside him at the table ordering appetizers and more wine.

”your late. But seems your client is late also.” Yukie teased his eyes looking at the man before him who sat nervously in his seat.

”I didn’t think they would send you to keep the peace between businesses usually the boss doesn’t let you out of his office.” The man admitted his body stiff almost as if he was scared to even talk about his boss infront of Yukie.

”mmh he’s been rather moody happens when an alpha doesn’t get his shiny new toy in his bed.” Yukie added helping himself to the food that was brought quickly to the table. “He’s away on business and asked me to fill in. Only reason I’m here is the promise of a shiny new toy to play with when he gets back~” Yukie added seductively as he leaned in a little closer to the male beside him enjoying watching him squirm with his desires.

”and we all know his rules. So if you’ll please refrain from tormenting me!” The man asked his voice shaking as Yukie laughed softly his voice soothing to ones ears.

”alright alright. I can behave I know when to ease up.” Yukie replied knowing just how well he could tease a man before his breaking point much like his boss who he was rather close to in an infuriating to his boss non sexual way.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• otarusushi

• 2 weeks later...

His work wasn't always glorious or exciting; but he enjoyed it all the same. Even the tedious and boring bits like paperwork, or typing up reports, or signing his name on stacks upon stacks of documents....like what he was currently doing. He'd just returned from a business trip from overseas and while his excellent and diligent assistants had done their best to run things while he was away, there were still things that only he could sign off on. So, here he was...reading through contracts, signing said contracts (If he found them satisfactory) as well as proof-checking other miscellaneous paperwork. This continued for another hour or so before he could finally see the light at the end of the tunnel... despite finding merit in even the most boring of office work, Cian found himself feeling a wave of relief at reaching the final contract on his desk.

Cian often looked for any good opportunity to expand his business, but part of doing that required that he purchase real estate and repurpose it. Currently, he had his eye on an entire string of businesses in the downtown area, but some of the business owners had been difficult about being bought out. Why was it that some people couldn't see the true value of money? He'd made them an excellent deal and with the sheer amount of cash he was promising them, each and every one of them could go out and start anew in a much better district. He supposed "pride" and "sentiment" could prevent an individual from seeing reason, but he had remained persistent. Eventually all of them had chosen to sell before he had left for Thailand...all but one. The contract he had in his hand now was proof that the stubborn barbershop owner had finally caved and had signed over everything.

"Hook line and sinker," He whispered to himself and a ghost of a smile appeared on his features.

This contract had been typed up entirely by himself, so there was no need to read through it. He simply placed the tip of his pen to the line on the bottom of page one and with a couple flicks of his wrist, his elegant signature now rested below that of the barbershop owner's. Or rather...ex-barbershop owner. He repeated this process on every page until he reached the final one and frowned when he noticed that another document had gotten stuck to the last page. He resisted the urge to roll his eyes in annoyance at having yet one more thing to do. Carefully, he peeled the two papers apart and brought this new page a bit closer to his face so that he could read the small handwritten text.

Handwritten? Odd. His irises ping-ponged back and forth as he quickly skimmed the content and his eyebrows lifted when he finished. A week or so before his business trip overseas, he had been approached by a past business associate and been asked for a favor. Funding. Cian didn't give financial assistance often, but the associate was a valuable one and he'd wanted to keep up the good professional relationship. Plus, his funds were going to a good place...a new nightclub near the district he'd just acquired. A good nightlife would only help his plans for that new apartment complex he was planning on building nearby. Anyway, it seemed that his associate wanted to personally thank him by giving him a "sex gift" Such a thing had become popular ever since the stigmas against the sex industry and trade were done away with. Another plus that came with it was the decreased violence inflicted on omegas by alpha's. With a way to keep their instincts and frustrations at bay by being able to "pay" for sex, incidents caused by hormones weren't as prevalent, but they did still happen.

At the bottom of the letter, below his associate's signature was a p.s.
"Call me when you get in. I can have your gift delivered promptly." and below that was another p.s.s, "Even if it's in the middle of the night"

Cian released the letter without lowering his arm first, so it fluttered soundlessly back down to his desk. With a small grunt, Cian rose from his plush, leather chair and stretched his arms above his head in an attempt to relieve the slight stiffness from his joints. An unfortunate consequence for having been seated for so long. He walked over to the large window behind his desk; it expanded from one wall to the other and from ceiling to floor. The view was an enviable one from this high up, he could see most of the city right from his office and because he had been working so long, the sun was already starting to retire for the day and as it set, it filled the sky with red and purple hues. A view this good called for a cigar...a cigarette simply wouldn't do. He went back to his desk to retrieve a sleek, metallic box from the top drawer on his desk that housed his finest cigars. He plucked from the case, and expertly cut the end of his cigar with a guillotine cutter and returned to his spot at the window. Reaching into his breast pocket, he retrieved his wooden matches. After lighting one of the matches, he held the flame up a few inches away from the foot of his cigar and slowly toasted it, rotating it until it lit. He puffed on the lit cigar leisurely while considering his business associate's offer.

This would admittedly be a first for him. Cian wasn't one to lose to his instincts, not to mention he possessed a fortunate pedigree and appearance so he had no shortage of potential partners. There just was never any need for him to purchase anyone to...well, fuck. He wasn't all-together sure he'd get anything out of it, as it seemed to lack that thrill of luring the other into his bed. Getting a person to have sex with you was part of the flirting process and added an exciting flare to the entire game....at least, he'd always thought so. However, he was starting to feel a bit of a need for a good romp in the sheets, seeing as he hadn't had the time to do so during his business trip. Not to mention, his associate was trying to thank him... it seemed a bit rude to refuse, right?

"To hell with it." He thought to himself and his lips upturned a bit knowing that the pun was fully intended. As his cigar reached it's inevitable end, Cian fished his cell-phone out from his back pocket and dialed the number his associate had written down in their note.

“Your sure your boss won’t be to angry you left the house?” The man asked Yukie who shrugged supping his drink.

”he’s out on work for a few days. Not like I’m always bound to his bed.” Yukie replied with a frown thinking back on his current arrangement. Yukie had met Raven just as his career had kicked off the second time. After his first issue with his creepy manager Yukie thought Raven would be more relaxed. Granted they lived together and he was under his “mates” watchful eyes in reality Yukie refused to sleep or do anything of that sort with Raven.

Yukie had always been careful with this he went around due to Ravens possessive and obsessive temper. While Yukie knew these where horrible red flags....well, it’s not like he had made any friends or anything to escape to out of Ravens assistants watchful eyes.

”your friend is watching me...it’s kinda creeping me out” the man whispered to Yukie who looked at him before snapping at the jealous woman sitting at the bar her eyes like knives.

”let’s just say she’s his ex booted out in favor of me. She keeps tabs on me for him. It’s a weird ass love triangle.” Yukie admitted as he ordered more to drink already tipsy. “She’s extra angry I came out. You know with heat and all....in some males she’s worried I’ll make her boss look bad” Yukie whispered with a small giggle enjoying his game he played with Raven driving him mad with lust and desire that he couldn’t touch.

”and you think it’s best to aggravate them both?” The man asked shaking his head with a worried sigh.

”mmh honestly it’s Friday night and I wanted to go dancing and drinking take the weekend off but noooooo that was shot down! She-he gets to join me on three days of hell while I work and drink myself on the job.” Yukie added clearly not able to hold his liquor as well as he planned. “Trust me I’ll pay you extra for setting up this outing anything to piss her off all the more.” Yukie mumbled as he closed his eyes listening to the beautiful piano music.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

(Bumping all my rps! Sorry for the spam this is just to see which rps are active or dead since I have many I need to sort through, and to also make sure notifications aren’t being missed on my rps. Some that are replied to less often don’t notify me or my partners so again sorry for the spam just trying to clean up and sort out rps :D )

• 1 month later...