~Heaven or Hell?~

miyahara_sama

frameset_title.gif

Quiz

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

My result

Heaven

When faced with tough decisions, you're selfless and kind. Yeah, sometimes you have a weak moment or two - who doesn't! But your good deeds outweigh your bad ones. When the time comes, you're sure to be fitted for your very own pair of Angel wings.

heaven.gif

looool XD not that good ^^"

still...if i'm going to Heaven XD it depends on which wings hahaha

• Like 2

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• celio

• Mors

• Drag

• Black Rose

My Result is ;-

Your Result

Heaven

When faced with tough decisions, you're selfless and kind. Yeah, sometimes you have a weak moment or two - who doesn't! But your good deeds outweigh your bad ones. When the time comes, you're sure to be fitted for your very own pair of Angel wings.

I wish I really was selfless and kind lol :)

i got:

heaven.gif

Heaven

Heaven

haha I highly doubt thisXD

I'm naughty

YOUR RESULT

Hell

I hope you like things hot, stuffy, and agonizing, because you're well on your way to Hotel Hell - where you don't ever check out and the TV is stuck on Teletubbies. May I suggest canceling your reservation with a good deed or two? Maybe join the boy scouts, or help that old lady with her groceries...hmm?

Hell

I hope you like things hot, stuffy, and agonizing, because you're well on your way to Hotel Hell - where you don't ever check out and the TV is stuck on Teletubbies. May I suggest canceling your reservation with a good deed or two? Maybe join the boy scouts, or help that old lady with her groceries...hmm?

• 5 weeks later...

Heaven

[h=4]Heaven

When faced with tough decisions, you're selfless and kind. Yeah, sometimes you have a weak moment or two - who doesn't! But your good deeds outweigh your bad ones. When the time comes, you're sure to be fitted for your very own pair of Angel wings.[/h]That was easy..

Hell

I hope you like things hot, stuffy, and agonizing, because

you're well on your way to Hotel Hell - where you don't ever

check out and the TV is stuck on Teletubbies. May I

suggest canceling your reservation with a good deed or two?

Maybe join the boy scouts, or help that old lady with hergrocer

• 3 weeks later...

Your Result

Hell

Hell

• 4 weeks later...

Heaven

But I wanted to go to hell... :p

• 1 month later...

Heaven

Heaven

Haha i want to go to hell -_-

YOUR RESULT

Hell

Been there, wasn't hot, weird ppl, cool ppl, just like high-school without the actual school part.

Heaven

[h=3]Your Result[/h]

[h=4]Heaven[/h] When faced with tough decisions, you're selfless and kind. Yeah, sometimes you have a weak moment or two - who doesn't! But your good deeds outweigh your bad ones. When the time comes, you're sure to be fitted for your very own pair of Angel wings.

• 1 month later...

My result:

Heaven

As long as I don't have to worry about my wings being removed due to whatever reason, I'm okay with this. (I'm referring to Makai Ouji: Devils and Realist since I just watched episodes 8 and 9 of the anime less than 6 hours ago.)

Heaven

heaven.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Heaven

• 3 months later...

Heaven~

• 2 months later...

Your Result

Heaven

• 3 weeks later...

Your Result

Hell

hell.gif