LIGHT Ch.1 (In progress)

Kitachippy

Summary: Go to

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

It has already been five years having to sit in this cellar…no purpose whatsoever. It’s been a long time since I've been put in here. I want to be free…but I just have to wait…and wait…until I get stronger…

A laboratory, that no one dares to accuse. A laboratory, that neither the army nor government can take down. This corrupted world that just cares about money. This laboratory that takes human bodies…not caring if they’re alive or not…and turning them into monsters…

A world that lived no demons, no war, and not even a negative thought…turned completely upside down…

I leaned against the wall of my cellar twiddling my hair. Due to all the experiments, my hair turned form black to white. My eyes also turned from blue to red. I haven’t been outside this laboratory for such a long time. I wondered if the world changed…It probably did…

A bell sounded. A door opened in my cellar. In this lab, we have rankings. The top ranks are called Perfects, a perfect finished project. Next, the Processors, just a little lower than the Perfects. They are projects that are not quite finished. Then finally the Unneeded, projects that are typically just testers for the higher ranks. The Professor’s lowest priority. They just stay in the lab so they can be tested on to make sure an experiment wouldn’t kill a Processor. Me? I’m an Unneeded…just a “toy” for the others.

I walked through the door that opened in my room. It lead to the food area for all the projects. The food wasn’t that bad…unless I just got used to this hell’s food.

“Luka!” someone called. I glanced over. It was 0580, another project. Because of his weird lab name, I called him by his real name, Lian. He was actually the son of this lab’s owner. I guess he hasn’t had an experiment done on his for a long time…

“What is it?” I asked. Lian smiled at me happily. I did not understand how he could be so happy here. He smiled as if we were normal humans outside. “How are you so happy?”

Lian stopped smiling for a second, then smiled again. He looked at me, his gaze so soft. “Might as well be happy in a place like this…if we can’t be happy in a place outside…” Lian smiled and grabbed my hand, “Shall we go eat?” he began leading me to the lunch area. I stared at the back of his head wondering…wondering how he can be like that. “Stupid…” I mumbled.

• Like 1

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Leslie_LC

• Kitachippy

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Loving it so far, waiting impatiently for the continuation ^_^

• Like 1