Are there no new Yaoi Anime upcoming? :(

Virdian*

Hey there,

I have just noticed how inactive this section has been ever since this forum got updated (last post was in July before the forum update).

So my question is if there are any new Yaoi Anime in the upcoming or maybe if there are any that have already been released last year.

An anime called "6 Lovers" should have already been released, right? Was it cancelled? :(

Maybe this post will help to revive this section once again. :)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Virdian* said:

An anime called "6 Lovers" should have already been released, right? Was it cancelled? :(

I lost count on how many times they postponed that one. >.< Still not out yet. Also, did anyone get if there are gonna be 6 episodes (or more?) or are they cramming everything in one ep? They are so vague about that, OMG! But if they are cramming everything in one ep I am going to rage, no joke

image shounen-ai anime~

Kyojinzoku no Hanayome (9eps) aired from July to August and I know people really like the manga (I didn't read it) so I can't explain how no one mentioned it before on here
Given (film) which is finally available (and I am going to watch it at some point)

Fudanshi Shoukan: Isekai de Shinjuu ni Hameraremashita (OVA, 4eps) aired from September to October
Umibe no Étranger (film) was released in September
Yes ka No ka Hanbun ka (film) was released in December and it seems at least nice
Saezuru Tori wa Habatakanai: The Clouds Gather (film /yaoi) aired in February last year and an OVA, Saezuru Tori wa Habatakanai: Don't Stay Gold, is coming at some point, no clue when yet
Two more coming are Sasaki to Miyano and Ten Count [yay, double Ten Count!! (if 6 Lovers airs ever)], but no release date that I can find so far

these caught my eye, there are like three more, but they either have super low ratings or they are working on them since 2010 so I'm not even going to bother 

image yaoi anime~

Saezuru Tori wa Habatakanai: The Storm Breaks, the second film of Saezuru Tori wa Habatakanai (gonna watch both films and the OVA once they are all released)
And, um, Marudase Kintarou (film). Not sure what's up with this one, but the cover scares me a bit 

quite low in the yaoi dept, as usual sigh

Edited by Kujaku
  • Thanks 1

• 1 year later...

Hey, I thought I might just bump this thread. Is there a summary of all the Yaoi anime released or to be released in 2022? I honestly have no idea whether there were any releases this year.