Dr. Stone Cold's Adventure (18+)(YellowMelon and 3ruri)(Private)

YellowMelon

Andrew wasn't using that much force, but when he pushed them down on the leather sofa, Caspian went along with it. He welcomed the warmth of Andrew on his cheat, needing as much comfort as he can get at the moment and was thankful that he got it from his husband. Automatically, his hand rested against Andrew's back while the other placed on his chest next to Andrew's head. It was cramped with their full adult size on the length of the sofa, but somehow they fit on it anyway. 

"I would never throw you under the bus like that," Caspian responded to Andrew's remark. "I assumed you didn't read the contract. Of course people would love to take part in something with money as a goal, but it's not like you signed up to be someone's husband just for that money. I'm putting my bet that it was all false advertisement on the production crew side." Money sounded like a selfish motivation, but Caspian's own aim wasn't all that selfless anyway. He was doing it for himself so he wouldn't blame Andrew putting his sights on the money, which he planned to use to open a daycare. 

Taking some time to think, Caspian wondered if there was a better way of doing things. "Do you think we could tell them something much closer to the truth? Like, we met through the show but we're trying to see how things might go between us?" It wasn't the best idea, but he hoped he could think of something where they wouldn't be caught in a lie in the future. "Okay, I take that back," he winced after rethinking. "That is a lie, seeing that you and me are not pursuing a romantic relationship. I couldn't picture you ever fall in love with me." He laughed a little at the last statement, thinking how funny it would be if they ended up falling in love while filming. It wasn't the most absurd idea, but he and Andrew were on different pages all the time, there was practically zero chemistry between them. "Oh man, once I take you to see my mother, you're gonna need to run the other way. Otherwise she would do everything in her power to get you to stay. Lucky I can't knock you up or she'd make me do it." 

Talking to Andrew lightened up his mood a little. He wondered if they could actually tolerate each other more than they think they could. Like the way they were cuddling on the sofa, as awkward as it may be, Caspian didn't mind one bit. Andrew wasn't tiny or anything, but he fitted nicely against Caspian. He wasn't trying to be sappy or caught in an illusion, but he felt that being with Andrew wasn't too bad. He might like it if they decided to be more friendly in the future. He was a good listener to and for that, he was really so glad Andrew came to find him.

Directly being told by Caspian that he assumed he had not read the contract made Andrew feel a little guilty, although not apologetic because who, honestly, read those things? Okay, maybe a lot of people who weren’t him, but it was so many words that he equated it to a Terms and Conditions agreement used for online sites. He knew, for a fact, those were written in such a way to discourage people from reading them. You were meant to just scroll down to the end of the agreement and check the “I agree” or “I understand” box, then never look back on your decision. And that was what he did for the show’s contract. He flipped to the back page, signed, dated, and never questioned his own signature. Let’s say he had read the contract. What would that have changed? He still would have signed it. 

Andrew didn’t know how set Caspian was on telling the truth, but his idea made him realize the superhero needed to say something to the guests to get a burden off his chest. While he didn’t share as great as a concern about lying, he would certainly be willing to help his husband. Personally, he could go on lying, despite being unhappy about it, as long as their PDA was kept to a minimum. The position they were in right now would not have happened if there had been any prying eyes, but, in privacy, he felt completely comfortable having initiated them to lie down. Their tuxedos may not have appreciated as much as Caspian seemed to. 

“Hey,” he lightly slapped Caspian’s hand placed near his head, “What do you mean you don’t see me falling in love with you?” He lifted his head to look up at the other. “You shouldn’t discredit yourself like that.” The doctor wasn’t wrong by saying Andrew hadn’t been thinking about him romantically, or even as a friend, but he could still very much fall in love with his appearance, and that was the first step to a relationship. So, even if he wasn’t the one who would be falling in love with Caspian, he didn’t like how the other was already resigned to being single. “You may have a poor attitude and you’re a bit older than what I’m looking for right now, but you’re not ugly. Your beard is something I could give or take, but it’s not unkempt, and that’s good. I would say your hair is your best feature or your eyes. You also have a fit body.” Perhaps his compliments may have been more backhanded, but they weren’t outright insults. He lifted himself up a bit more to eye over Caspian’s figure as if needing to confirm what he said was true. “My point is, maybe if I was a different person, I could fall in love with you.” He spoke proudly, as though that would give Caspian a great confidence boost. 

“Anyway, let’s not think about your mother right now. You can deal with her when the time comes. I’m sure she doesn’t want her son to be stuck in a loveless marriage.” Andrew lowered himself back on Caspian. “How about we say we met through the show and we’re in a complicated relationship? We can let their imaginations run wild with that.” He didn’t want, nor expect, to tell the guests everything that was complicated about the marriage arrangement, but maybe they would get a laugh later at some theories people might come up with for the announced status. They can always deny everything. “If you want to be really truthful,” he touched Caspian’s wedding band, “Then we take these off.” 

"Well, that's my point. The you that's with me right now will never for me, Caspian Crowe. I'm not belittling myself. If anything, I know I have the looks, I have enough money and a respectable job and I'm a superhero. Well, the last part I could do without." The professor pointed out. "I'm saying that, this marriage arrangement is flawed. They should aim to get us to warm up to each other and somehow get us to fall in love. But with the way things are going, that was unlikely to happen." He kept thinking if the crew was trying to improve his image by showing that he could be affectionate with someone, wouldn't the crew work harder to get them understood each other better. So far the crews had been pushing them to doing tasks, but it wasn't like they couldn't do them even if they were strangers. 

Caspian grabbed Andrew's fingers in a tight grip when he talked about the wedding rings. "You can remove the wedding band they gave us, but not that tourmaline," he told Andrew. "I know I said you can do anything about it because it's yours now, but don't take it off," he turned so that he could look into Andrew's eyes. "That's...I don't know, my gift for you, if you want to consider it that. I don't give presents to anyone who are not family members that easily." It was silly that he didn't want Andrew to take it off. It was a fourteen carat gold ring with tear-shaped green tourmaline. Andrew could make at least a couple of grand from it if he were to pawn the ring. Caspian wasn't overly attached to it, but he had always imagined it went to someone who knew how to appreciate the stone. His words to Andrew when he gave it to him the second time and his actions were a bit contradictive, but he really hoped Andrew would grow to appreciate it . "It's not because of how it cost...it feels right that it goes to you." 

After thinking for a little while, Caspian heaved another long sigh. "We should go out and face them," he said, but gave zero effort to move or move Andrew away from him. He was okay for them to stay like that for the rest of the day, even if his back would suffer in the end. "You're a very good listener," he told ANdrew. "But you sucked at conversation. Whenever you say something I would just get pissed off. I normally don't get angry that easily, but some things you said just makes me wanna chew you off." He admitted. Since they were talking and their position was somewhat intimate, he thought it was time to get everything out. "I know you don't take compliments well, and I'm not one who always give one...but when I do, just say thank you, okay?"

Andrew may have misunderstood Caspian, but he wouldn’t take back what he said, regardless of how unhelpful his words were or how meaningless they seemed to be since the man was so confident about himself. His confidence was a little off-putting, but at least he was back to being composed. Still, the brunette couldn’t understand why Caspian was insistent on talking about their marriage. Yes, it was unconventional, and he didn’t approve of it either, but they couldn’t change the premise of the show. Even if the show had incorporated a dating phase or started with activities for them to get to know each other better, Andrew imagined it would only have prolonged the inevitable of them disagreeing with one another. Maybe Caspian would have been happier on a dating show. That way he would have been able to choose a potential marriage candidate instead of being stuck with the person he was with now.

The tourmaline ring on Andrew’s finger was easily forgotten because of how well it fit him. He genuinely liked the ring when he first saw it and was appreciative to be the current owner of it, but, given the circumstances of how he came to own it, he hadn’t been expressive in his gratitude. He was somewhat expecting Caspian to reclaim it because it was so precious. However, being told not to take it off made Andrew smile. He couldn’t believe the other sentiments that followed, but he would do as Caspian ordered for now and, honestly, he hadn’t thought of taking it off since it was slipped on his finger earlier this morning.

When Caspian mentioned they should leave, the younger man let out a groan without moving for a few minutes until he finally sat up, and the brutally honest comments which followed soon after made him raise an eyebrow at his companion. He hadn’t been prepared for such honestly after he had just comforted him. What was said, though, wasn’t anything new to Andrew. It was evident they hadn’t been getting along because any attempt in conversation would lead to silence and tension between them. Did Caspian feel better now that he acknowledged this out loud?

“Well, I don’t know what I say wrong that gets you so riled, but I’ll try to be more agreeable.” He had already stopped referring to Caspian by his surname, so what else did  the doctor want? Did he expect him to agree with everything he said? That would be difficult, which was why he wasn’t going to make any promises. “If you expect me to say ‘thank you’ to your compliments without feeling like they’re wasted on me, then you better make them sound meaningful and not generic pick up lines.” That was non-negotiable. If Caspian could demand something from him, then Andrew only saw it right to do the same. “Now, make sure your hair is fixed and your tuxedo isn’t bunched up anywhere.” He looked at his husband, more worried about his appearance than his own. 

"I didn't say that just so you'd be agreeable." Caspian sighed. "I'm just figuring out what is okay to you and what is not. Sometimes it feels like you only answer just because you have to, not because you want to, so I feel frustrated." He didn't know where he was going with his admittance. Andrew could brush him off again, but he just thought he'd go through with everything he had kept inside before they go out there and face everyone. "Just, talk to me more, okay. I know I'm not your favorite person, but we're in this together and it would help more if we talk, well, help me more if you talk. Whether you telling you hate something or you're uncomfortable or anything, I just need to know." Caspian wondered if he was asking too much from Andrew, but this was something good for them both, right? This way he'd know how Andrew was feeling rather than making assumptions.

He stood up after Andrew and grinned. If he wanted Andrew to be more open towards him, then maybe he should be the one to start. "Isn't that the job of the husband?" He said, smiling. "Would you please help your husband straighten his tux and hair so he could face all the guests out there?" Caspian asked nicely. This could backfire and Andrew could just brush him off, but he felt that their 'relationship' was somehow better after his little confession. If Andrew wasn't comfortable with it, he should just tell Caspian off and the professor would just have to accept it. 

"And I mean everything I said about you. It just happened to sound like pickup lines, but I'm telling you what I see. An attractive man with a beautiful smile, if only he would smile more." Andrew could take the compliment or leave it but Caspian didn't lie. "But it's okay if you dont want to. I'd be honored to see those smiles once in a while. Makes it more precious," he smiled, wondering how Andrew would take his words this time. Caspian always valued straightforwardness, so he would never sayd things like that so lightly.

Andrew felt on the fence about what Caspian was telling him to do. He hadn’t thought keeping his feelings to himself would have bothered his husband so much. Plus, his body language always gave a clear sign when he was in a situation he didn’t like. He never thought it would be necessary to give a heads up when they would do something he was nervous or uncomfortable about because, to him, being on the show, meant it was unavoidable. Baking cupcakes, meeting the neighbors, living with Caspian, wearing a red tuxedo...they weren’t things he could argue about. They were a part of the show and he would have to do more activities regardless of how he felt. Why did Caspian care to know what he felt? He had opened up somewhat yesterday about his insecurities and he was brushed off. Wouldn't it be much better for the superhero to just have a partner who kept quiet and got their tasks done? Well, it didn’t really matter, Andrew would try to talk more, but it’ll be harder than being agreeable.

He rolled his eyes when Caspian asked him to help with his appearance. They were both grown men who could take care of themselves even if they were married. Despite this thought, Andrew started running a hand down Caspian’s suit to get out any wrinkles and adjusted his jacket to make sure it was positioned properly. “Your hair might be a bit more untamed because I don’t have a brush.” He commented, stepping behind the other and using his fingers to comb through the raven-colored hair. He then returned in front of the taller man to gently push his hair out of his eyes and behind his ears. “There.” He gave a pat to Caspian’s shoulder. “You’re now ready to face the guests.” Andrew now looked down at himself to straighten his own clothes. 

The brunette let out a small chuckle at his husband’s sappy words. “Yes, yes, thank you.” He responded, a little rushed, already wanting Caspian to stop. Andrew suddenly stepped closer to the older man, holding his right hand against Caspian's waist while his left hand held onto Caspian's shoulder as a way to support himself when he leaned up to give Caspian a slow, sensual kiss to his neck. He started right above the collar of his shirt and moved up with two more kisses before pulling back. He smiled with a look of innocence. “Alright, look alive.” The purposes of his random act was to surprise the receiver, nothing, more. He lightly hit Caspian on the chest before stepping out of the travel trailer. Leaning against the open door, he waited for his husband to step outside with him. “Let’s hope we weren’t talking for too long, although I’m sure Samantha handled everything well while we were in here.”

Caspian didn't expect much other than Andrew helping with his collar and maybe help fixing the hair. He definitely did not expect the kiss. It was only on his neck and made it as far as his jaw, but it felt more sensual that the lips-against-lips kisses that they had shared so far. It stunned him a little, so when his husband told him to look alive, Caspian shook himself out of the surprise and grinned. "Well, here we go." He slipped his hand down to Andrew's and intertwined their fingers together. The trailer wasn't that wide, but Caspian kept holding the younger male's hand all the way until they reached the tent.

Just like Andrew mentioned, Samantha was holding it well. All the guests had taken their seats and although there were a few chairs that were empty but the rest of them were occupied. As soon as the host spotted the two starts entering the tent hand-in-hand, Samantha clapped her hands excitedly to catch all the people's attention. "Here comes the lovebirds!" she announced. Instantly, all the people under the tent turned around and saw Caspian walking in with Andrew. They started clapping while Caspian led Andrew to walk in the middle of the aisle, raising his free hand to acknowledge them. When they reached the front of the seats, Samantha moved closer and asked in a hushed tone; "Where have you been?" 

"Having a little heart-to-heart talk with my husband," he relied in the same quiet tone. "Now that we're here, get the show started so we can get it over with." He didn't know what Samantha had planned, but since he and Andrew were currently in a better mood, or at least tolerating each other, he wanted to keep it that way. Not just for the show, but he hoped the bad atmosphere plaguing them the day before would cease from now on. 

Bending his head toward Andrew's a little, Caspian whispered to him; "I'll do my best to not trouble you and be as truthful as I can," he promised. He knew his husband wasn't really into the idea of them being portrayed as a loving couple for the show, and Caspian wanted to respect that. 

As they were nearing the tent, and the clapping started, green eyes darted to the guests, the decorated tables, Samantha, and to the ceiling, which had rows of lights strung across it. The sentiment whispered to Andrew was heard but he no longer had his full attention on Caspian. Since they had arrived at the location, he hadn’t gotten a good look at everything set up for the venue and now, being in the center of it all, he felt a little overwhelmed. He hadn’t expected there to be so many guests, although there were plenty of children in the mix of people too. He would have preferred there to be only children in attendance, but then it would have looked like they were entertainers for a birthday party and not there for a post-wedding photo shoot. 

Mentally, he counted the number of people present. Eight to a table...eight tables...empty seats... About fifty-seven, not counting him, Caspian, Samantha, and a few standing crew members. After surveying the area one more time, his eyes finally fell on the head table - a rectangular table, donned in a silk tablecloth, with two seats for the two husbands. While squeezing Caspian’s hand tighter, and not waiting for direction from Samantha, Andrew took a step forward, aiming to sit at that table. He wasn’t excited to be front and center, but he did want to sit down and spend more time close to Caspian, even if they couldn’t be alone. 

Seeing that Andrew was not paying attention to her, Samantha was quick to intercept him from moving forward by blocking the man with her body. “Eyes on me,” she chimed as though she were talking to a child, “The sooner you cooperate, the faster you can get out of here.” She then motioned for the two professional photographers to come over. “This is the plan,” she spoke to the four individuals, “We’ll be going through the motions of a wedding, although a little out of order. First, we’ll be eating, since we’re starting later than scheduled, and then we’ll do the procession. There’ll be the ring exchange and kiss again, but nothing more for that part. Next, they’ll be the cake cutting and time for mingling. The guests can leave after, but you,” she pointed to Andrew and Caspian, “need to stay for photos. They’ll be especially pretty during sunset.” She clapped her hands together and turned to address everyone at their tables. “Okay, everyone, sorry for the wait! You can line up to get your food now. Since this is a casual event, we won’t be calling tables. Please be polite when getting your food, and please avoid the dessert table for now. We’ll get to that after. Also, as I mentioned before, try not to pay attention to the photographers. We want candid photos.” She soon walked off to occupy herself with another task.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you,” one of the photographers turned to the two men holding hands, “I’m Elizabeth and this is Emma.” She introduced herself and her coworker. Both of the photographers were female - one a natural redhead (Elizabeth) and the other with dyed purple hair (Emma). They appeared to be in their mid-twenties and wore casual clothes as they wouldn’t be in any of the pictures taken today. “If you have any questions about our photography or would like to request a specific photo to be taken, please let us know, and we’ll be happy to do so.” 

Caspian think exchanging the rings again was unnecessary, but he knew Samantha only wanted it for the show and to film the audience reactions. But thankfully what she requested today wasn't so far-fetched, so Caspian didn't have objections. At the back of his mind, he knew Andrew could do all those things the host mentioned, except that he probably preferred to have less people watching. Caspian didn't blame him. It took him a long time to get used to people watching all his movement when he first started as a superhero. The attention Andrew was getting now might be as overwhelming as it was back then to Caspian. 

After the introduction to the photographers, Caspian led Andrew to the seating designated for them. He didn't have any request for the poses, whatever they tell them to do later on, he'd do as much as he can to comply, as long as they were within reasons. By that time, the guests would have been gone, so it was easier to turn down any unreasonable requests. He was predicting some shots with them smooching. He wasn't really worried about himself, he was more worried Andrew wouldn't be comfortable with it. Then again, he remembered the kiss back in the trailer. He wondered if there would be a repeat performance of that later. 

Once they sat down, the food was served for them. The guests had to get their own food, buffet style, but they had the food right in front of them, although, they still had to scoop the dishes that they wanted onto their plates themselves. "I'm a little hungry. Can you eat?" he turned to his husband. Nerves never stopped him from eating, but he wondered if that was the same from Andrew. The younger male was on the slimmer side, despite all the lithe sinew he had seen so far. To him, Andrew had a good physique, but he could use a little more meat on himself. Nonetheless, that was his personal preference, it shouldn't matter to Andrew because Caspian had no say on his body. regardless of that, since they hadn't had any breakfast, it was better for them to eat some lunch. 

While they were eating, Samantha stood up and hit her glass with a spoon to get everyone's attention. "First of all, thank you for coming to Doctor Stone and his husband's little luncheon. Although they didn't do it the traditional way, I think there is no harm in including some parts of it. So, if anyone would like to make a toast to the couple, please fell free to stand up and say a few words."

As soon as Samantha finished her sentence, a hand shot up. Caspian had to look past the centerpiece to see who it was and for some reason he wasn't surprised that it was one of the Vijays. Mr. Vijay had already got up from his seat and held his glass while one of the crew passed him a cordless microphone to speak into. "Hello everyone. Doctor Stone has been our neighbor for quite some time," the Indian male started. "Ever since he moved in, we felt safer in the neighborhood, especially when it comes to the safety of our children. He never said to anyone, but I saw him checking the structure in the playground. It was old and rusted, with a few screws loose before he came. After that, everything looked shiny and sturdy. We all know only Doctor Stone could have done it."

Caspian was surprised that the Mr. Vijay had bear witness to the incident. It was years ago when he just moved into the cottage. One day, he went on a morning run and saw the state of the playground structure. It wasn't too dilapidated, but given time, some kid could get hurt. Steel was the easiest thing to manipulate, so for an hour or so, the superhero had used his power to do what he can to alter the condition of the swing set, the monkey bars and all the structures of the playground until it was sturdier and could last for another half decade or so. He did it purely out of his own conscience, but he never thought that something so simple meant something big to other people.

"For that, Doctor Stone will always be our neighborhood's hero and we are so happy to see him find happiness with Mr. Andrew." Mr. Vijay finished his speech and everyone raised their glasses to toast the newlyweds.

Eating was not something that was ever on the top of Andrew’s mind, unless he felt unusually hungry or realized he had not eaten by the end of a day. So, when Caspian asked him if he was going to eat, he suddenly became aware of just how hungry he really was. That and the fact he hadn’t had a decent meal since filming started. He couldn’t let his nerves get the best of him and skip out on eating. As Andrew put food on his plate and began to eat, he paused when Samantha began to speak, looking at her direction. He hadn’t expected there to be any speeches at their wedding except from him or Caspian, especially since they weren’t going for a traditional wedding, and they didn’t have a best man or maid of honor to make a toast. Consequently, it made sense for Samantha to open the floor to anyone, although Andrew didn’t know what any of the guests could say since they didn’t know him personally. They could certainly say enough about Caspian, especially his neighbors. Speaking of which, Mr. Vijay was quick to take the opportunity to make a toast. 

Listening to the neighbor, Andrew scooted his chair closer to his husband and put an arm around his shoulder. “The neighborhood has a playground?” He questioned. Even though he would be living with Caspian for a year, he hadn’t considered touring the area, but, now, he was interested in knowing more about where he would be living. Of course, he hadn’t missed the point of the story, and was happy to hear that Caspian was such a kind-hearted man, but that didn’t seem as important, since he knew that fact to be true already. “Is it located in a park or in a different area? Do you think you could show it to me sometime?” He wanted to see just how well his husband had improved the structure, although the before image of the playground was something left to his imagination. 

As soon as Mr. Vijay sat down, the man sitting next to him - another familiar face - stood to speak. His wife looked on with shock and worry, not thinking her husband would dare to say anything after she had given him an earful in the car ride not to, since she didn’t want to be the talk of the neighborhood the next day. She knew his toast would be anything but short and sweet. “When I first met Caspian,” Mr. Smith began, “I didn’t like him. In fact, I still miss our old neighbor, Gregory, but my wife was a fan of Doctor Stone and told me to give him a chance. The only thing I knew about him was what I saw on television, and it wasn’t great. He didn’t seem much better in person either, but he was always kind to my wife when he saw her. Although he and I have never talked much, I started to realize he wasn’t as bad of a guy as I thought he was. Hearing - just yesterday - that Caspian was married gave me quite a shock. He didn’t seem like the type who would ever settle down, but here he is, sitting with the person, I presume, he loves the most.” His wife elbowed him in the side. “Looking at the both of you, Caspian and Andrew, I wish you a lifetime of happiness. And, now, maybe my wife will finally calm down and stop trying to play matchmaker with Doctor Stone. Although you weren’t aware of it Caspian, another year and you might have found yourself set up on a blind date against your will.” Mr. Smith let out a laugh before he was pulled down to take a seat by Mrs. Smith, who, while embarrassed, also laughed at her husband’s words. The toast from Mr. Smith had lightened the mood even more as people raised their glasses. Even Andrew couldn’t hide a smile. 

Andrew's proximity and hand on him was most welcome. He smiled when Andrew asked about the playground because somehow it made him feel like they were progressing a little. The playground was at one side of the park, so in the mornings or late afternoon, the neighborhood children would go to play, some with their parents in tow, some just with their older siblings. There were a trek for people who liked to jog and a wide enough space for dogs to run around and play fetch. Caspian had seen the Martinez children played at the playground and brought their dogs there. Maybe he's take Andrew for a walk around the park sometime soon. "It's all in one place. I'll take you there next time," he promised.

When Mr. Smith got up for the toast, Caspian was nervous. He wondered what the older man thought of him, because older people were normally the type who were most critical of his attitude. When Mr. Smith confessed that he didn't like him in the beginning, Caspian smiled bitterly, feeling that he had failed somehow, but then the older man had given him a chance and Caspian felt so much better. He was also surprised to hear that Mrs. Smith was planning to set him up on a blind date. He might not find it that imposing, but now that he had Andrew by his side, he wondered if every men he would meet from now on would be compared to his husband. 

The next toast came from someone unexpected. It was someone from the Martinez family, but not Mr. Mrs. Martinez. It was one of their kid who seemed to be around ten years old. The little girl had to stand up on her chair so everyone could see her better.

"I like Mr. Caspian better than Doctor Stone," she said, opening her speech. "I don't know who Doctor Stone is, but whenever Mr. Caspian sees us at the park, he would stop by and play fetch with our doggies. He said he and his brothers used to play fetch with their doggies in their backyard when he was younger, but he looked so sad when he said it." Caspian's body suddenly tensed at the little girl's words. He forgot that children were more observant than adults. "He and Mr. Andrew came to borrow some milk yesterday," she continued. "Mr. Andrew looks like a very nice person, and he has a nice smile too. Today, Mr. Caspian is smiling, and he doesn't look sad like that time at the park. I think Mr. Andrew makes him smile, and I like it." He girl ended her speech and jumped off the chair to sit down again. Everyone applauded her speech and Caspian, despite a little tense earlier, smiled at the girl's naive words. She was still right, he was smiling, but it was still a naive thought. He didn't know if Andrew was the reason for it, but he certainly agreed that having Andrew by his side did make it feel better. 

While the previous two speeches made Andrew feel welcomed by the neighbors, the toast by the Martinez’s eldest daughter warmed his heart. Hearing the young girl’s voice made him briefly forget that this was a post-wedding event. He genuinely felt like he had just been wed and this was the reception. Feeling Caspian tense, though, brought him back to reality and he soon removed contact from his husband. Although memories of Caspian shared with each toast is what made the moment special, it was also a reminder to Andrew that they weren’t really husbands. Legally, they were, for purposes of the show, but, by his own standards, they weren’t. He knew so little about Caspian’s life and what did the professor know about his? Almost nothing! This fact didn’t disappoint Andrew, but it did make him more aware of the cameras, and that he was here to make Caspian look good, not for himself.

A few other people spoke, but none shared as personal messages as their neighbors. Once everyone who wanted to make a congratulatory remark did so, there was time for eating and socializing at tables. Andrew largely kept to himself, nervously bouncing his leg as usual, except when he and Caspian were approached by a few guests who wanted to introduce themselves or by their neighbors who wanted to engage in conversation with them. Silently, he wished there was a divider between them and the rest of the venue so he could feel less like he was being watched. The cameramen and professional photographers didn’t help in the slightest, especially when they stood directly in front of Caspian and him to take an unflattering video or picture of them mid-eating. Despite his sudden lack of communication with Caspian, he still found comfort in knowing that the man was beside him by glancing in his direction every now and then.

When adults began to move between tables and children started eyeing the desserts table, Samantha ushered everyone out of the tent and to the open space set up with the folding chairs, decorated arbor, and carpet, for the processional. Both Caspian and Andrew were directed to remove their wedding rings and store them in their pockets before they were separated. A crew member led Caspian to stand under the wedding arch with the minister from yesterday while Samantha hooked her arm with Andrew’s and waited at the end of the carpeted aisle. There was no music, but a cue from the cameraman started the walk down the aisle. With his eyes glued on the end destination, Andrew initially took small, awkward steps, due to the surrounding silence which made him self-conscious. Samantha, however, moved gracefully and, eventually, got him to do the same with some encouraging words. For being such a hard-ass, she wasn’t so terrible in the moment. By the time he found himself unlinking his arms with the host and standing in front of Caspian, his green eyes were beaming and he excitedly held Caspian’s hands in his.

The minister repeated the same words from yesterday’s ceremony, minus the declaration to exchange vows, to initiate the ring exchange, then the kiss. This time, unlike before, Andrew had a renewed passion in his actions. Although he slipped the wedding ring on rather quickly, he intertwined his fingers with Caspian’s once the exchanging of the rings was complete and didn’t hesitate to pull his husband into a passionate kiss. Just because his first kiss with Caspian hadn’t been impressive didn’t mean he was a poor kisser, although he was certain Caspian understood that from the surprise he received in the trailer. However, in case the doctor was still on the fence about his skill level, he gladly showed off now with their lips locked. And, thanks to Caspian's taller stature, the kiss could be kept child friendly by blocking their action with Caspian's body. 

The rest of the occasion came in blur. He talked to some people, were introduced to another and he introduced Andrew to them in return. All the time, Andrew was by his side and it made Caspian felt that he wasn't alone in this. He didn't like it when they were separated during the reenactment of their nuptial yesterday, but when Caspian glanced up and saw Samantha was walking Andrew down the aisle to him, Caspian was all smiled. Andrew looked awkward at first, but after a few whispers from the host, he looked more graceful and there was even a sparkle in his peridot eyes. The professor happily took Andrew's hand when he finally stood in front of him and to see Andrew smiled happily, Caspian's breath was taken away. He wondered what Samantha had said to his husband that changed his mood entirely. He was hoping that it wasn't something that the younger groom was coerced into. 

It felt like ceremony was done in fast forward. No redoing the vows, only some words by the minister, exchanging rings and then kissing. Yes, the kiss. Which Andrew initiated and was unlike the one they shared the first time. Andrew had shown Caspian that he was no stranger in the kissing department in the trailer but to be the receiver of such a passionate kiss, Caspian was stunned. Thankfully, it was only for a few seconds because once he felt Andrew's tongue in his mouth, Caspian reacted and responded as eager as the other party. A couple of the cameramen had their camera aimed their way. Andrew had made sure that Caspian's back blocked the audience's view of them playing tonsil hockey but there was no way the production crew would miss out on him and Andrew being intimate. 

"I feel totally married now," Caspian joked when they finally pulled apart. He was slightly out of breath, thanks to the lengthy kiss. Andrew's lips was slightly reddened and wet, so Caspian wiped the fleshy bottom with his thumb before they could face the cheering audience. Samantha who was standing to the side winked at Andrew and showed him two thumbs up. The host certainly approved. Caspian held Andrew's hand tightly as they walked back down from where Andrew came from and Samantha someone from the production crew cued the guests to throw flower petals over the couple. It was so easy to get into the idea that he was marrying Andrew for real, but at the back of the professor's mind, he knew he needed to guard his heart as much as he possibly can. 

Seeing what he could do to Caspian from a simple kiss made Andrew proud of himself. He was beginning to like the surprised look on his husband’s face whenever he did something unexpected. Initiating the kiss with the older man had been exciting, in a completely non-sexual way, and he was glad to see that Caspian enjoyed it as well. Now, walking back down the aisle, once again hand-in-hand with the superhero, Andrew found himself learning more against his companion with a renewed energy. This energy, however, was well-contained when they moved onto the next tradition of cutting the wedding cake. This was something on the to-do-list he could have done without. Not that he wasn’t willing to cut the cake, but he wouldn’t sacrifice his distaste for the dessert to humor the crowd.

After jointly cutting a piece from the top tier, with Caspian’s hand over his when holding the knife, Andrew gave the plated slice to his husband in case he wanted to eat some himself. He kept mentioning yesterday how he wanted to try a cupcake, but, in the end, had gone to bed without doing so. However, whether Caspian was a fan of sweets or not, the audience looked on expectantly and Samantha held out a fork for them to take. Andrew was the one to take the fork and fed Caspian from it, although perhaps a little forcefully since he didn’t give the other a chance to say anything before the tines were separating his lips. Still, he fed him neatly and didn’t choke him. Even though there would be no photos of them having cake smothered on their faces, the guests still clapped and were then welcomed to take from the desserts table.

The rest of the afternoon involved more socializing and waiting for sunset to come. Andrew had stayed with Caspian for a while after cutting the cake, but then moved around to converse with some of the guests. He especially liked entertaining the children who were at the venue and had disappeared several times with said children to play a few games with them. He was never far away though, since the laughter of the kids could always be heard, even though they couldn’t always be seen. As guests started to leave, Andrew was back with Caspian to say their goodbyes and to take any pictures. 

“Alright, it’s time for your official wedding photos.” Elizabeth suddenly informed them with the purple-haired girl by her side.

“Okay.” Andrew sounded a little exhausted. “How are we doing this?”

“We’ll take some photos of you under this tent and under the arbor, then we’re required to do a more intimate photo shoot. Right now, you don’t need to be holding hands or touching, but make sure to smile.”

The lights strung across the tent and weaved into the arbor were now visible since the sun was low on the horizon, and made for the perfect lighting. With such a long day nearing its end though, Andrew wasn’t sure how many photos he could smile in, but he would try his best to make the photo shoot quick. He didn’t want to stick around here too long, and he didn’t think Caspian wanted to be here much longer either. Being moved farther under the tent and positioned so he and Caspian were standing about a foot apart, Andrew smiled at the cameras with his hands in his pockets.

Although he was filled with wedding feels earlier, with the ring and the kiss and the cake, somehow the start of the photo shoot felt like senior prom. Not that Caspian went to his senior prom. He was quite popular in school but he just couldn't give a single damn about prom and dancing and best dressed couple. He was already making his way to a prestigious school, full ride on a scholarship. His family could afford his studies, but he was in a fast-track program. Otherwise, how did he became a professor when he was only thirty-one. Caspian didn't know what to do with his hand so it was a little awkward. He could cross it to his chest but that would only make him look fierce. It certainly wasn't a pose fit for a wedding picture. 

The photographers who he couldn't even remember their names knew what to do, so Caspian only followed their instructions. Move a little closer, stand this way, face the other. Caspian felt like a mannequin as the ladies took photos one after the other. He wondered why would they need so many? The wedding would only be fitted into one show, right? They don't need two hundred pictures of two men standing like two ken-dolls. 

After what felt like another hour, the photographers told them it was time for the shoot outside. It was colder now than it was in the noon, thank goodness, otherwise Caspian would be bathing in his own sweat under the tuxedo. "Can we do this under the shades?" Caspian requested. Although it was late afternoon, the sun was still there. He knew he was being a whiny bitch about it. Normally he wouldn't mind, but try wearing a three-piece clothing and everyone would appreciate not being out in the sun. while the production crew and photographer set up their equipment, Samantha called for the make-up artist to touch up on Caspian and Andrew. 

"I think we have more wedding pictures taken than any other recently married celebrity," he whispered to his husband, trying to find humor in the set up. "Imagine how long we're going to take to decide which one we're going to hang on the wall at home."

Standing in one spot and being told to only move the extremities of his upper body made him feel odd, to say the least. He wasn’t uncomfortable, but he didn’t feel like a model either. Not that he ever held that occupation to know what it felt like. A model would definitely be more focused than he was, and have a faster reaction time when told to do this or that. With Elizabeth helping to verbally position Caspian, Emma had to be more hands-on since Andrew either blankly stared when he was told to do something or was too slow to act. More than a couple of times he had to be reminded which way was left and which was right. Thankfully, the photo shoot didn't take much longer before they were told to transport themselves to the nearby outdoor location. Andrew could feel a muscle in his leg starting to cramp, but, now being able to move his legs, he could walk it off.

“No,” McCain responded to his husband’s question that was left unanswered by the photographers, “Just take off your waistcoat if you’re worried about melting under the sun.” He teased before suddenly putting his hands on Caspian to undo the buttons of his garment. Although the older man resisted, Andrew blocked his interference and was able to push open the waistcoat. He couldn’t stop there though. What kind of husband would he be if he left Caspian looking like that? It wasn’t a photo worthy appearance. So, Andrew pursued with his antics, and started to unbutton the other’s shirt, only going as far as Caspian would let him. The strength of a superhero not wanting to be completely stripped of his clothes was much stronger than Andrew just fooling around. Letting out a laugh, he took a step back to admire the result. “I think this will do,” he said complacently, “for the wall photo.”

“Looking good, Caspian!” Samantha laughed as she bypassed the two, then a flash of white light surrounded the men. 

“Oops, seems like I accidentally had the flash on.” Elizabeth showed a not-so-surprised expression as she held her camera. "I did say we needed to film some intimate photos...why not do that now? That way we can wrap this up quicker.” She turned to look at Samantha, who nodded in agreement, and then to her coworker, who also had no qualms about finishing earlier than intended. “Okay, get moving guys. Start looking sexy.” She ordered the two husbands, yet giving no further direction.

Caspian growled playfully when Andrew was man-handling him. He could easily overpower his husband, but there was no harm there and he was too hot with all the layers on. Maybe after a few shots he would take off the jacket and waistcoat altogether and only kept the shirt and trousers on. When Andrew tried to undo the buttons of his shirt, Caspian stopped him before he reached the third button. He wasn't shy showing his body, but he wasn't a model and there was no need to show too much skin for a wedding photo shoot. Nevertheless, it seemed like Andrew's little playfulness was approved by Samantha and the photographers. It was good that it wasn't actually planned, so the picture was more natural and not the two of them awkwardly posing.

"How do one even try to look sexy?" He said, frowning. He and Andrew did their best under the tent based on the photographer's instruction, but they need better command that "looking sexy" because Caspian had never posed anything to that extend before. Anyway, Andrew had sparked an idea in him and with a mischievous grin, he 'attacked' the younger male and started unbuttoned it the way Andrew had done his. Except that Andrew put on more resistance than he did. Even though Caspian could use a little force to keep him cooperating, the superhero played along, pushing away Andrew's hands that was blocking his, resorting to tickling and finally chasing around. 

"I said, looking sexy not looking like five-year olds!" Elizabeth lowered her camera and yelled at the two overgrown children in wedding attires. Caspian didn't heed to the commands. If they wanted to take their pictures, they better do it now. He was done posing and at the moment, he was feeling relaxed and having fun messing with Andrew. He took off the tuxedo jacket, feeling more heated from the exercise, letting the waistcoat hung loosely around him and the sleeves rolled up. He managed to tug Andrew's jacket too. There wasn't a ripping sound from the pulling, so he guessed Andrew's suit wasn't ruined. 

"Stop, I just want you to take off some buttons too!" He said, following after Andrew. He took advantage of his longer legs to pursue his husband and when they were close enough, wrapped his arms around Andrew's slighter body and lifted him off the ground. 

From a distance, he heard the shutters clicking, making him aware of the people still working on taking their pictures. He carried the resisting man back to where they were supposed to stand posing and put Andrew down. "I can carry you again if you want." Caspian wiggled his eyebrows at the younger male. He knew that would annoy Andrew but if they wanted an intimate photo, that was as good as it can get. "Or you could carry me," he added, knowing there was no way Andrew could pick up someone taller, and about twenty pounds heavier than he was.

While mulling over poses which could be considered “sexy,” Andrew hadn’t expected Caspian to seek revenge so fast. He was ill-prepared to defend himself, but tried as best as he could. They say two wrongs don’t make a right, and Andrew certainly thought his actions weren't wrong in any way, so the superhero really had no reason to retaliate. Since everything was done in jest, though, the brunette welcomed the playful actions. He had been the one to provoke his husband and wouldn’t have done so otherwise if he wasn’t in the mood to engage in a little fun. Being tickled and chased made him forget there were onlookers watching them. His only focus was on Caspian and how happy he was, which, consequently, made him move quicker to avoid being caught. Sure, they may be acting like children playing a game of tag with Caspian being “it”, but their game was harmless. Plus, it didn’t take long for Andrew to actually be caught because of how fast his chaser was.

Andrew squirmed in Caspian’s grasp, but couldn’t escape due to the man having pinned down his arms when holding him. He also didn’t want to move too much and accidentally hurt his captor, so was docile when he felt himself being lifted and moved. As soon as his feet were firmly on the ground again and he was released, he slipped off his waistcoat and handed it to the crew member who held their jackets, which she had picked up from the ground during their shenanigans. When the female motioned for Caspian to give up his waistcoat, McCain wrapped his arms around his companion to prevent him from removing it. With the way Doctor Stone looked now, he was certain they could still do a sexy photoshoot, as long as Caspian was compliant.

“I don’t want to spend the rest of the night at a hospital from attempting to carry you.” Andrew joked back as he released his hold on the other. “Now, there’s only one way to get this photo shoot done, and that is for you to let me position you.” He added in full seriousness, returning to their task at hand. Without waiting for Caspian to give his consent, Andrew started to fix his appearance to his liking. He opened several more buttons on the man’s shirt to expose more of his chest, then pulled the waistcoat down to hang around his elbows. Finally, he messed with his hair for a disheveled look, then stepped back and let the photographers take their pictures. For the next pose, Andrew dared to untuck and completely unbutton Caspian’s shirt, and adjusted it so one of his shoulders was bare. More pictures were taken before it was time for Andrew to join his husband, as was ordered by the redheaded photographer. Despite being willingly to position Caspian for the photo shoot, Andrew did not have the same ideas for himself. He simply stood beside the taller man, not touching him, with a smile. Although it was a genuine smile, their clashing looks made it look forced. 

“Perhaps you could help him, Caspian?” Elizabeth suggested, although didn’t pause in her photography.

Although Caspian didn't know where Andrew was going with the disheveled look, Caspian humored him. He went along with Andrew's imagination of a disheveled groom in a wedding picture. What was up with the exposed shoulder? Was Andrew trying to make him look like sexy-macho model posing for a perfume brand? What was more interesting was that the photographers went along with it even though they looked mismatched with Andrew still looking half primp and proper. 

"My pleasure," Caspian grinned when Elizabeth gave him an opening. Andrew didn't think he could get away with it, did he? First thing Caspian did was reaching for his hair. Thankfully it wasn't coated with any hair product, so when Caspian carefully mussed it, Andrew ended up having a sexy bed hair. Instead of undoing all the buttons on Andrew's shirt, Caspian took Andrew's hand and took off his cufflings. He didn't roll the sleeves but let it hang loose. He pulled his husband closer by the open waistcoat. Facing each other, their height difference was prominent. "What make you think you can get away with undressing me?" Caspian smirked. It had been fun so far, the opposite of the previous day. "Let's see...should I take off your pants?" He asked. Since Andrew got away with exposing the older male's shoulder and chest, maybe Caspian should get the chance to expose Andrew's legs.

He started reaching for the button, but of course Andrew would stop him. That was Caspian's plan. Planning a pose was too much of a hassle and he felt awkward. He liked the playfulness of them touching and teasing each other this way. They didn't have to care about the cameras or how their faces looked like. Finally, he wrestled Andrew onto the grass, Andrew still trying to stop him from pulling his pants off. Trying a deflecting technique, Caspian aimed for Andrew's shoes and pulled it off instead. From a distance he heard someone shouted about not ruining the clothes, but the black haired professor ignored it for the chance to pin Andrew onto the ground. This time he used a little bit more strength, so both his husbands hands were in his tight grip, their fingers interlaced. 

Now that Andrew was beneath him, Caspian decided to take the lead. "You have been very cheeky today," he said, lording over the fact that Andrew couldn't push him off so easily. Unless he kneed Caspian in the nether regions, they would stay that way for a while. 

He liked looking at Andrew from this close. His eyes were more olive than tourmaline, but the green flecks were beautiful. Caspian noticed the freckles dusting his face. They were concealed by the make up applied on Andrew, but after frolicking around, it wore off and Caspian thought it made Andrew more adorable. Too adorable that he couldn't stop himself brushing his lips against them. It wasn't sexual, but it was definitely intimate, and Caspian knew then that he liked Andrew too much than he should be.

Even though Andrew hadn’t stripped Caspian of his clothes completely, his eagerness to have the other man show more skin quickly came to bite him in the butt. Honestly, he hadn’t expected Elizabeth to promote such behavior, especially since they seemed to be doing the job of the photographers, who had just helped them with their poses previously. So, when Caspian turned to him, Andrew probably had a look of fear in his eyes. He couldn’t do anything much worse than what he did to him, could he? It wouldn’t be fair otherwise. 

Unkempt hair? Easy fix. No more cufflinks? Alright, he didn’t need them anyway. No pants? That...was a problem. Andrew was swift to guard himself when Caspian aimed to remove his trousers. With the way the superhero had let himself be messed with, it was easy to forget just how strong Caspian was. Actually, Andrew didn’t really know how forceful his husband could be, and he didn’t want to find out. “Aren’t you being unreasonable?” The brunette questioned in the midst of his struggle to protect himself. By the time he was forced to the ground and stripped of his shoes, he was considering defeat. All of his attempts to push the professor off of him were futile. The most frustrating part was how gentle Caspian’s grip was on him. Was he even exerting any energy pinning him down like this? 

Andrew appreciated the fact that he hadn’t been debagged and his shirt was still buttoned, but, without shoes, he was starting to feel cold. Although Caspian being so close made him warmer, it wasn’t enough. Once more, Andrew attempted to overpower the thirty-one year old, yet remained under him. With Caspian now touching his lips to his cheek, for whatever reason, Andrew shook his head. Not in displeasure, but to be paid attention to. “Caspian, let me go.” He demanded, although he wasn’t bothered or angry. Instead, there was a hint of begging in his voice mixed with the firm tone. “If you don’t release me right now, you’ll regret it.” He threatened, smirking, and bent a leg.

“Time to go home!” Samantha’s voice suddenly echoed in the distance. Not wanting to just stand around and watch the two men, the host had started to help clean up the venue, and, now, with everything cleared, it was finally time to call it a night. Elizabeth took one last photo, hovering over the models, before walking away with her colleague, leaving the couple on the ground. 

It was a good thing that Samantha wrapped it up then because Caspian's next action might make it a little awkward in front of the crew. Every time they had kissed had been off camera, well, not at their home, since the cameras were everywhere there. But there was no audience. And the wedding kiss was expected of them. Brushing butterfly kisses on Andrew's freckles was chaste, but if Caspian were to suddenly kiss him there, pinning him to the ground and took his lips in a slow, passionate kiss, he wondered what Andrew would think. Would he hate it and think Caspian was only doing it for the show? Better not find out. So, before releasing Andrew from his grip, Caspian grinned smugly and kissed his face with a loud smack on both cheeks and lastly on his lips.

"Muah, muah MUAH!" he even made a loud sound so it would be more of a playful kiss than anything else. "That's for wanting to ball me with your knees," he said as he pushed himself up off ANdrew and stood up. The professor offered his hand to his husband to help him off the ground. "Superhero I may be, my balls are not made of steel. You wouldn't want your husband to be ball-less," he joked, even though it wasn't like Caspian's balls was any of Andrew's worries. They weren't sleeping together - unless Andrew would like to share his bed tonight, but not in the sexual sense. Sleeping on the sofa like he did the previous night must be uncomfortable. Even so, Caspian was unlikely going to take advantage of the younger man like that. He was too much of a gentleman.

They walked back to the tent as the crew wrapped up and Caspian went straight to Samantha who was viewing some of the takes from that day. "Can I have a word with you," he asked the younger lady. Samantha moved away a little from the camera so she could hear the superhero clearly. "About the cameramen. I think the car is a little cramped. Can you get them to install some cameras and have only one person come along with us instead of three?" He had promised Andrew he would talk about it with Samantha, so here he was keeping his promise. 

Samantha nodded at the request. "Sure, we need more guys to check on the equipment and the footage as well, so we'll go with that. You can go home now, we'll send the next superhero mail later."

The sound effect Caspian made when kissing him made Andrew laugh. Who would have thought Doctor Stone could be such a playful man? Apparently no one for dubbing him with such a nickname. With Caspian getting off of him, and helping to pull him to his feet, Andrew brushed himself down from any grass or dirt that was stuck to him. However, he knew that staining from lying on the ground was inevitable. While the front of his clothes didn’t have any marks - he hadn't been pushed, or turned over, on his stomach - he knew there would be some marks on his backside. Hopefully, it would be easy to remove, especially since he was wearing a white shirt and waistcoat, and wouldn’t lead to permanent discoloration. Well, the waistcoat wasn’t his, but the shirt was. Although his black pants wouldn’t be void of stains either, they wouldn’t be as evident, so he didn’t hold as great of a concern for his trousers. Slipping back on his shoes, Andrew stayed beside Caspian as he went to speak to Samantha.

The brief discussion they had in the car ride to the venue was something Andrew remembered, but didn’t take too seriously when Caspian mentioned he would talk to Samantha about the cameras. He just wanted to have the number of cameramen following them reduced so they could have more space and privacy. Selfishly, he also wanted to be able to sit in the shotgun seat when he chose to. Having been pushed to the middle row made him feel like a child. It would have been another thing if he had picked the middle row, but that hadn’t been his first option. Andrew didn’t expect Samantha to immediately agree with the request, so was pleasantly surprised when she did. Having certain jobs for the production of the show be understaffed had its perks, although it was also the reason why some parts of the show already seemed to be not fully thought through. 

With him and Caspian now being able to go home, Andrew said a quick farewell to Samantha, and then walked with his husband to their car, or the car they were borrowing for a year. As they were about to get in, three crew members approached them. One carried the top tier of their wedding cake they had sliced into, wrapped in foil, another held colored envelopes that encased cards guests wanted to give them, and the third held a willow basket filled with roses and sunflowers which the wedding arch was decorated with. Andrew took all of the items and sat in the passenger seat. He placed the basket on the floor while rested the cake and cards on his lap. 

As soon as Caspian was behind the wheel and the vehicle started moving, Andrew began to talk. This time in a casual manner since they were without cameramen or cameras. “What are we going to do with this cake?” He looked down at the aluminum wrap. He was aware of the tradition of freezing and eating the year-old layer, but, regardless of his dislike for cake, just thinking about it didn’t sound appetizing. Although he knew people who did it and didn’t have problems, he had never stored a cake in the freezer before. Beyond that, did wedding traditions even apply to them since today hadn’t actually been their wedding ceremony? Just an elaborate remake of it. “It would be a waste to throw it away.” He pondered other alternatives. “It’s also too small to be shared with our neighbors. I don’t think they’d want to take a piece of our wedding cake anyway. They’d probably turn it down thinking we’re just being nice.” He then turned his head to look at Caspian, who he also considered to be a solution. “You know, a superhero could eat this without getting sick.” He came up with a make-believed skill. “Good thing we have Doctor Stone with us to finish this task.” He chimed, sounding like he was in a commercial. “And, with enough exercise, he’d be able to lose the weight he'd gain by eating all of this.”

There were so many things that they ended up taking home with them, Caspian wondered if the production crew gave it all to them so that they didnt have to throw it away themselves. Then Andrew started subtly challenging him to eat the cake. The professor knew the younger male was just trying to egg him, so he knew just the right thing to reply. "Well, if I eat all of that, you'd have to help me burn all the calories away." He glanced briefly at Andrew, smirking. "My bed is sturdy enough for a little exercise. Technically, today is also our wedding day, so tonight counts as our wedding night as well, right?" He hoped Andrew would take his joke lightly and not offended by the innuendos. They were having fun today and he hoped the good mood didn't diminish.

Then, Tiernan suddenly got an idea on what to do with the cake, but he needed to run the plan with his husband. "I know who else can help us with the cake, but I'm not sure whether you're ready or not." He said, his voice was filled with hope that Andrew was going to agree with his idea. He knew Andrew thought they were just stuck together so there was no use for them to try and be close, but Caspian liked Andrew, and even if they end up divorcing at the end of the show, he wanted to keep being friends with the green-eyed guy. 

Caspian took out his phone and unlocked it. He passed it to Andrew so that he could keep an eye on the road and not get them into a car crash. "Look for Cameron," he told the other guy to find the name listed in the phone book. "Cameron is my younger brother. We're pretty close, well, as close as brothers could be. I know my mom said he wanted to meet you, but maybe today is a little too soon for you, but Cam, he's pretty relaxed, so if you're up to it, we could take the cake as a peace offering and crash his dinner. The guy's a good cook." Caspian suggested. He hadn't seen his brother in a couple of months and he only mentioned about the show once, so now is a good time as any, with Andrew in tow. The pressure was lesser than taking Andrew to meet his parents, so he let Andrew decide if he wanted to to it or not,

If they were being technical about their ceremony, then Caspian wasn't wrong. But he seemed to have missed the point that working off the cake would be his sole responsibility. Andrew remained silent after the joke to think of a proper response, not because he was offended by it. He didn't mind suggestive humor as long as it wasn't too crude or said in the presence of a minor. He and Caspian were certainly past the age of being considered minors. The flash of a phone being held by the driver, even just to transfer the device to him, made Andrew gasp. "Don't do that." He reprimanded, holding onto the device. Andrew may not be the best driver himself, but he didn't like distracted driving. At least Caspian had the common sense to hand his passenger his phone. There were too many people out there who tried to text or make a phone call themselves when they could be safer by passing it to another person. 

"Cameron..." Andrew confirmed to himself as he scrolled through Caspian's contacts, clicking on the name but not hitting the call button just yet. With the way Caspian got excited at mentioning his brother, it would be too cruel for Andrew to not take up the offer to meet his sibling. It's not like he had anything better to do, although, admittedly, he had been anticipating returning to the cottage so he could shower and then sleep. Since he was now going to meet a member of Caspian's family though, once he made the call, he first had to mentally prepare himself. He assumed Caspian would be truthful to his brother, or had already been, about their marriage and the show. Would Cameron not like him because he was wasn't someone his brother met naturally and fell in love with? That couldn't be possible if Caspian wanted to give him a surprise visit. Hopefully, the brother actually had a relaxed personality and wasn't the secretly overprotective type. 

"It's okay. I can meet him." Andrew said slowly as if trying to convince himself. Yes, he could do it. He might as well do it earlier than later. He would have to meet Caspian's mother in the future too, and he would rather visit the family members separately than together. There would be too many people to impress at once. It was this mindset that was making him anxious now. He didn't want Caspian's family to be disappointed with him because of the husband he had, especially since it wasn't his choice. "I can do it " He said faster. Tapping on the dimmed screen once to prevent the device from locking, his second tap had the phone ringing. He held the phone between him and Caspian with the speaker on. "How old is your younger brother?" He rushed the question while the ringing continued. 

Caspian was almost holding hid breath waiting for Andrew's response, but he kept his focus on the road regardless. Then Andrew said he didn't mind and Caspian smiled brightly. The phone Andrew held was ringing, waiting to be connected to the person on the other end. "He's a year younger than you. We're four years apart." the older male answered in the meantime. About four rings later, a short "'lo," could be hard. "Hey, baby bro, what's up?" Caspian responded. There was playfulness in his tone and the smile was perpetually on his lips. There was a grunt on the other side, hinting that Cameron didn't appreciate being referred to as a baby brother.

Caspian, who were so used to his brother's response, continued. "Hey, listen. We have some leftover cake that we couldn't finish, so we're taking it to you." Caspian looked at Andrew and winked. 

"What do you think I am? A doggie bag? What would I need a leftover cake for?" Came an indignant reply from Cameron. Then there was a pause. "Wait, "we"? What do you mean we? Is mom coming with you?" A touch of panic was hinted in his voice.

"No, not mom. You know I would warn you beforehand if she's coming. I'm a good big brother, you know. I won't subject you to torture." The older Crowe chuckled. Then he took a breath and out with it. "Remember I told you about the show they're making?"

Cameron replied, "The reality show?"

"Yeah. Turns out, they're giving me a new image...and a new husband. I'm married as of yesterday. My husband's name is Andrew. You get to be the first to meet him."

Silence again on Cameron's side before he gasped, "No fucking way?!!"

"Yeah, way. I'm married, it's on the news. I knew you'd miss it. Mom found out though. So before I take Andrew to see mom and scar him for life, I'm giving you the honor of meeting him first. We're about ten minutes away. And hungry, so cook something."

"What the fuck, Cas! What do you want me to cook in ten minutes?" They could hear scrambling in the background, indicating Cameron hasty retreat into the kitchen and started prepping something for his guests. "You always do this! You still haven't make up for that time you appeared in the middle of the night and gobbled up everything in my fridge!" 

"Well, that's why I'm bringing you a cake. Consider it a payment."

"It's a leftover cake!"

"Less yelling, more cooking. See you in ten. By baby bro!" Caspian snickered and hung up. It was so much fun teasing his younger brother. He hoped Andrew would like him as well because Cameron was a nice guy. He would understand they situation, although Cameron would say that Caspian in an idiot and Andrew is the poor victim in this situation. But he loved his brother. He's the only brother Caspian had left.