• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• luna:

• itsapanda16

• deyna

Top Posters In This Topic

Forgiveness- it's the most important thing to be happy and love all over the world :D

How will u call ur own game and which genre will it be?

I have thought about this before.. and it will be an action-rpg which incorporates several classical mythologies with multiple endings. As to what title, that I haven't given much thought yet. Hmm... Time Must Die (Yep, taken from Bunny Must Die)

Question: Using a scale of 1 to 10, ten being the highest, how "fun" do you think you are?

2eggs, one grated apple, a cup of out flakes, one wanilie sugar, lemon zest, ~ 1l of milk, ~ 3-4cups of flour, ~ 0,75 cup of sugar, one spoon of butter- mix and fry on the pancake maker, or high-teflon frying pan (without oil) [i dunno whether i understand question well xD)

tell me smthg sad

Once upon a time, there's an ugly barnacle. He was so ugly...

but he has a huge...

D

I

LEMMA, and everyone died. The End.

How often do you check you phone?

No i'm not.I don't play in the Pc's that much ..only in Mobile Phones ^^

-------

Have you been drunk...like dead drunk?

Once. XD it was on new year with my ex-lover 2yrs ago

Do ur mum watch soap operas? Do u like them xD?

Nah..It's not her cup of coffee ...she mostly likes to watch Crime and Investigation,News Channel,Bio...etc

And a big YES!I like them too!more than I hoped it would ^.^

---------

How do you feel about shotacon?

It doesn't interest me.

Be honest, if you found a lost suitcase all alone with a million cold cash inside, will you make a effort to return it?

obvio i will .... what if it was some mafia's blackmoney *shiver*

what if the person sitting/standing near u farts will u tell him/her that its bad manners XD? or just smell it !!

Hhaha!That is gonna be so funny :D

But i am not that rude to tell on someone..I will just go away farther from the person but in incognito mode hehe

then laugh my heart out

-----

What would you do if you found out that your real father is your neighbor?

That is quie the question. Hmm... It probaby wouldn't matter. To me, my known dad is the best dad I could possibly wish for.

Would you be willing to be locked in the same room with the thing you fear the most for 24 hours if the price is right?

Never!! Never!!! Never!!!!! :hamtaro-005 (14)::hamtaro-005 (14): I will not stay with the creeeepy creture 24 hours!!! Even thought the price is right :8yoyo13::8yoyo13:

What you feel if you suddenly saw a man making love with other man in the parking lot?

Heh rabbit16 sneaky question.. well like all things related to copulation,i'd definitely feel embarrassed for the situation I am in..it's like i'm a peeping-tom lol... hhmmmm aside from that..shock maybe?onionn0 or horny?:banhbao8: ahahah lol (that last one was a joke..okay? a joke.. ) *coughs* ..

---------

What do you think is the best age for a girl to have a boyfriend?

Facundo Arana!! DO YOU HEAR THAT NAME! FACUNDO XD!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

How will you name ur children?

Ian, Liam or Bela if its Boy, Yasmine (in Tribute to my sis :D) or... Hm, I dunno, maybe Bethany? if its a Girl :p

If you were bitten by a Zombie, would you kill yourself or turn yourself into a Zombie?

I would kill myself of course. I don't want to become one of ''those things'' and i don't want to bring misery to others.

How would you react if one day, a miracle happen and you'll have one wish grant?

I'd probably do something stupid, like asking "I wish to know: how Awesome is this?!"

Post- or Pre Apocalyptic World?

Post apocalyptic for sure XD eheheh

...... what wud u do if u see a wild growling lion standing near u and u know if u run u ll be chased to death XD

hahaha that's a funny one well,I hate giving up so I will probably run cause maybe I will be saved nobody know but it is much better from just standing like that in fear

if you got to be an anime character,who would you be ?

alucard from hellsing X))

.... what if in public u start feeling itchyon tthe place where u cant itch like (private imembers ) XP