• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• luna:

• itsapanda16

• STARRK

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

my favorite color is black, co'z I value my inner world and enjoy keeping my private life. Only close relatives and friends are privy to my thoughts, feelings and I may be suppressing my own desires and aspirations.

Do you like yourself? why?

Ps: I like to know

Not much. Because, i know myself best. I see my mistakes and don't try to fix them. Then i become unhappy. :leaf9:

Do you usually download mangas, or read them online?

I read them online/ using apps :3 With downloading, I'm always afraid to catch a virus or something. Keeps me safe!

Do you believe in god?

I LOVE J-rock! My Apple music playlist usually consists of ABC, Girugamesh, Gazette, Chanty, Royz, and, Dir N Grey, and Deathgaze. I don't like Jpop that much.. :S

Where do you plan to spend your Christmas and New Year? Ah lucky~ I have work at these days~ Shigoto shigoto~ e_e

sometimes, always, because I'm happy being with my friends we play some games xD

what will you do if there a thief underwear right in front of ya?

yes, cause I'm afraid that if I woke up late night there'll be a ghost laying on my bed that's why I always put my teddy and a bunch of pillows at my side and there will be no more space for the ghost haha xD

If you were an animal, what would you be?