<3 Unexpected Bond <3 (Sosuke0549 & mik3la)

mik3la

Hearing him groan and sweat against his back made his whole being shudder. At this point he was a complete mess, not knowing why he was reacting like this under every touch of the other and why it felt so good. His mind and his body were trying to argue again but his body, his need was quickly winning. 

"Hng....nh...haagh...hmm...." he couldn't hold his voice anymore which was now echoing in the bathroom along with the sound of their bodies slamming into one another. This was pure instinct. Pure animalic need that both of them were feeling and it felt like heaven. 

Just when he thought he was having a brief moment of catching his breath as Kirito stopped his movements, still pinned inside him , he  gasped as he felt fangs sink into his shoulder making him cum instantly as the pain of his skin spit and the fangs sink in send out an electric shiver down his core, making it impossible to resist. 

"Haa...haaa......nh.....alpha....haaa...." he moaned feeling his body slowly getting back to its normal self. The sting of pain in the shoulder was lingering and he was soon to find just what happened after he was going to wake from this hot mess. But this was far from over. 

He didn't had a moment to linger as Kirito rocked his hips again in and out of him, reaching more deeper than before. 

"Haa....n-no ...hgh...w-wait.....haa...nh....hgn....haaa....Argh!! t-that ...nghaa....that f-feels ....nh...strange ....haaa......hgn....hmmm....." he bite his lip trying to keep away whatever was happening and feeling inside him. The place the other was hitting was strange, making him feel weird and shaking from all angles. 

He tried to hold himself on the door as he felt his legs were quickly started shaking, not sure how longer he was able to stand. Thoughtful of the other that he wrapped his arms around him. That gave Kiro a sense of safety, that he knew the other was there for him and wouldn't let him fall. 

By now the room was filled with their mixed scent which for sure, the people outside in the bar would slowly sense it. But they were too caught up to even think about it. The only think he could do was to cover his mouth to keep the sounds. 

-------------------------------------------

Outside, at the bar,  Shiro and Rin where getting worried that his friend was missing already for half an hour. They saw him talking with the too dressed guy but they weren't sure what was that about. They never saw the guy before and sure as hell Kiro didn't told them about him. So, what was their business. 

"What is taking Kiro so long? We should pack and get everything back. He isn't the guy to linger at after parties. And who was that penguin dude? he smelled like .... bad news ..." said Rin looking around the bar where he last saw him with the penguin guy. 

"Penguin? Really?" chuckled Shiro at his friend remark. " That's a new one man. Anyways, he should still be around here somewhere. I saw he left the guy at the bar a few minutes before so maybe he is taking his stuff. We should wait for him" 

"Fine .... " he said taking his last sip of the glass. "I'm going to the rest room. If he gets back in the mean time, wait for me. I won't be long" said Rin walking through the crowd, making his way to the restroom, but when he wanted to entered he saw that the door was closed. 

What the ....

He looked around but there was no sign. And just when he was about to knock on the door and try it again he sense it. A sweet magnolia scent coming from under the door. But what made him tense in frustration was the other scent that possessively mingled around the other. It was a dominant and possessive, making Rin's body shudder but not in fear. No. In the same urgency of possession for that sweet scent. 

"Who's in there! Open up! This is a public restroom!" he shouted to be heard over the music that was busting through the speakers. That scent .... i've smell it somewhere before ... but where..?

"Did you listen?! Open up!"

@

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Edited by mik3la

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mik3la

• Sosuke0549

This was pure exotic ecstacy. The others scent had fully intoxicated Kiroto and he was practically drunk. His mind a haze, but his body had a mind of its own. He gave in to his animal instincts. Even when Kiro came, Kirito didn't dare stop or lighten up on his assult. If anything he rocked and pounded into the singer harder, growling in his ear. He could feel the others legs trembling, on the verge of giving out on him, but Kirito wouldn't let him fall or give up so soon. He kept the boy on his feet, keeping him pinned. He was so close to cumming when he heard banging on the door. He immediately covered Kirito's mouth, but didn't stop moving his hips. 

[ Who's in there! Open up! This is a public restroom!" ]

" Occupied!" He shouted. Moving his hips harder. It took a few more thrusts before Kirito finally pulled out of him and immediately Kiro fell to his knees, and Kirito quickly came in a paper towel, his body twitching his pleasure. 

"Ahh...fuck.." He would of came inside of him, but he wasn't 100% sure if Kiro was on anything to keep him from getting pregnant. After cumming he sighed heavily, beginning to fix his hair and clothes. The two of them reeking of there pheromones, sweat, and sex. "You know, this look suites you~" He whispered. It aroused him even more seeing Kiro on his knees. It felt like ownership. Like he was asserting his dominance. 

[ "Did you listen?! Open up!" ]

Who ever was outside continued to bang on the door. 

Kirito looked at Kiro and helped him off the floor. 

"Can you stand..." He smirked, looking alittle too proud and mischievous. He laughed when the singer subbed. It seemed he could barely stand, let alone walk. "I'll take that as a no " 

He quickly helped Kiro fix his clothes. He then forced the Omega on his back, giving him a piggy back ride. 

He unlocked the bathroom room and pushed it opened. To his surprise the person who had cut there time short and who was rushing them was one of Kiros band members. 

Kirito stood tall with a smug look on his face seeing the man be hit with their pheromones. He knew exactly what they were doing in there. 

"All yours. " He smirked. His eyes still glowing that mystical yellow/gold. 

Kiro wasn't able to stand anymore so after their climax he was slowly left to sit on the ground, on his knees, panting. His heart beat was still alert and he felt still like completely drunk but he felt satisfied. A soft smile formed on his lips at his throbbing body. 

"You know, this look suites you~" 

The comment made his stomach flip as it felt like a compliment coming from his alpha to his inner omega self. But he was too lost in the moment of his heat and the pheromones and also of his body wanting to rest in that moment. 

When asked if he was able to stand he kept his eyes closed and nodded lightly that he couldn't. He was exhausted. He felt his body being lifted but he didn't complained as he would normally do, but he was thankful that his alpha was caring him. 

Rin was about to kick the door with his foot if the door wouldn't had opened. He was about to fight the person that was coming out because of their audacity to close the bathroom door and do that shit in there when he stopped at the sight of his friend on the guys back. 

W-Why .... him ...

He thought widening his eyes at the sight of his friend being carried like that by the guy and the pheromones that were coming from the bathroom and was all over them. 

no way ... it cannot be ... Kiro is ... omega?? 

He was shock as his friend always said that he was an alpha. His friend had lied to him , to them. But why? Weren't they friends since little? Couldn't he trust them? They weren't alphas but betas, so it should had been fine. Then why? 

"All yours. "

His blood started boiling when he heard the guy talking like that about his friend. "What did you do to him?! And in here!? Are you fucking insane?! How could you take advantage of him like that ?! " he said angrily but lucky the music was loud and no one else heard them. He saw the glowing eyes and he understood the level of alpha he was dealing with. But he didn't cared. Kiro was his friend and this guy had too advantage of him. 

He moved closer to try and take his friend from the guy but Kiro wrapped his arms around the others shoulders and wouldn't let him go. mumbling 'alpha'. 

"For fucks sake Kiro ... please let him go ... this is not your alpha" he started saying trying to make Kiro get down from the others back and get him in his arms but the other was making it impossible. "Damn it ... " he sigh in frustration. Rin didn't know that the man holding Kiro was his fiancé nor any connection the two had. For him he was a stranger. So he couldn't let his friend with a stranger. 

"We need to take him home .... My care is on the other side of the club. If you can take him to my car and i'll drive him home and we can forget this even happen. You disappear from my face and Kiro's life" he said grunting his teeth. Even if the other was an alpha and had more power than him, he still had to stand up for his friend. 

• 3 months later...

Kirito raised an eyebrow as the man in front of him started to question him. "Excuse me? " If anything Kirito was the one trying to stop Kiro. This was honestly the own singers fault. Kirito frowned when the band member suddenly tried to grab Kiro from him. 

[ "For fucks sake Kiro ... please let him go ... this is not your alpha" ] 

Irritated. Kirito quickly turned, and grabbed the others hand, stopping him. His eyes glowing even brighter now. 

" Do not touch him...." He growled. 

[ "We need to take him home .... My car is on the other side of the club. If you can take him to my car and i'll drive him home and we can forget this even happen. You disappear from my face and Kiro's life" ] 

Kirito rolled his eyes and shoved the beta againest the wall.... releasing his pheromones and aserting his dominance. He was in no mood to play. " I don't know who you think you are.... but Kiro belongs to me. And your really starting to piss me off... " He hissed. 

He glanced over at Kiro. "Tell your friend to move out my way before I kill him.." 

Rin groan at the sudden push against the wall and the guys burst of anger. His body tense at the sight of his glowing eyes. The beta inside him knew that this alpha was much to strong for him to even try to do anything for his friend and that pissed him. He was powerless against this dude and for the looks of his friend on his back, he had been as well. Rin wanted to save his friend as he didn't know who this stranger was. And doing that to him in a public restroom in a club, was scandalous. But what could he do? The guy was an alpha and his pheromones' had pushed him and petrified him. His body was tense as to no react. 

The fact that the alpha mentioned that his friend belonged to him, Rin frowned , turning his gaze to his friend who was nuzzling the guys back like a lovebird. That wasn't his friend. He couldn't recognize him anymore. Could it be because of what happened and the pheromones the other was releasing? Kiro would curse and hate himself for this later and Rin as well for being so weak in those moments. But what could he do? He couldn't start a fight with an alpha. The power balance wasn't in his favor in that moment. 

Kiro mumbled in his state and finally opened his greenish eyes halfway and looked at his friend. It was like seeing through fog as the effects from earlier were still on him. 

"I'm tired ... get me home" he whispered to the alpha that was holding him, completely ignoring his friend that was pinned on the wall. Kiro wasn't in the right mindset to actually see or recognize the other. All he wanted was to rest, and in that moment, his friend was in the way. "Talk later" he mumbled as he closed his eyes again, resting his head on the alpha's shoulder, dozing off. 

Rin looked at his friend as he spoke feeling defeated. How he could help his friend if he wasn't letting him? From the looks of it, Kiro was trusting the alpha more than him. There was nothing he could do for now. 

"Fine ... " he gave up. "Just please , ... , get him home safe" he lowered his eyes in defeat, asking the alpha to do his request. He didn't want anything more than his friend to be safe. And from the looks of it, even if he didn't want to admit it, the alpha was protecting him. So he couldn't do more than that. 

Kiro tightened his arms around his alpha, making himself more comfortable, continuing his rest. The warmness of the other was so calming and perfect that he didn't want to part for him. His omega was feeling safer and calmer than before, which was nice for once in his life to feel that way. Little did he knew that this whole thing was going to change his life even more. What his omega wanted and felt safe with, was the heartless alpha that he was engaged with. 

Kirito could barely control himself. He was in beast mode and felt extremely over protective of the Omega he just fucked in the bathroom. There pheromones mixed together so perfectly...it was a smell he quickly became obsessed with. 

In all honesty he didn't really care for Kiro. This was a forced engagement after all and Kirito had no desire to be tied down. But the thought of someone trying to take what was his....enraged him. When he asked for alittle help from Kiro he sighed in irration at the boys answer. 

[ I'm tired ... get me home" ] 

" Seriously." He hissed. But his irration quickly began to subside when Kiro started snuggling into him like a helpless little puppy. 

[ "Talk later" ]

" You're useless..." He muttered underneath his breath. And yet....why did he find the other so....cute. Kirito typically didn't like clingy partners and yet... he was enjoying this. He turned to the beta in front of him, seeing his face. He looked so defeated, angry,confused and hopeless. Like he was so desperate to save his friend...and yet... was powerless to do so. 

[ "Fine ... Just please , ... , get him home safe" ] 

" I will....clearly this imbecile hasn't told you that we're engaged. So stop looking at me like I'm kidnapping him. " 

He pushed passed him, ignoring the countless looks he and Kiro got as they left the club. He took Kiro straight to the limo, opening the door and releasing him. " Get in..and let go" He muttered, slowly ripping the Omega off of him. 

Once inside the car he ordered the driver to take them back to there apartment. 

" And you-" He frowned turning to Kiro who was already trying to cling and climb on top of his lap. Was he still in heat?

" You owe me....big time." He muttered. He cupped Kiros face, letting the man straddle him as he planted a dominating kiss aginest his lips. 

" Don't get too comfortable....I'm not done with you yet.."He whispered. 

Engaged?! Kiro got Engaged? 

His mind was now running about that information. His friend got engaged with an Alpha and he didn't told his friends? He didn't mentioned he was an omega either ... , he was shocked looking at the guy before him and then back at his friend who was snuggling in the others back, getting more comfortable. 

"No ... he hasn't .... " he said watching the other pass him like he was nothing , heading outside of the club with his friend. What else he could do in that situation? His friend hadn't help at all being so clingy to the alpha, making him look like the bad guy. Hell! Kiro didn't even tell them about his engagement or that he was an omega. At this point Rin was wondering what else the other had hide from them. Was he even their friend? Did he even know his friend at this point? 

"Did you find Kiro?" asked Shiro looking at his friend when he got back. Seeing the look on his friend's face he was rather curious now. "Did something happened? 

"Hmm? No ... I ... I didn't find Kiro" he said eventually thinking that it wasn't his story to tell. Kiro will have to give them the explanation and the whole story that he left aside for them to know. He wasn't going to say anything about what just happened. 

"I thought you got into a fight. I heard someone talking about a powerful Alpha arguing with someone and then rushed out the club. Not unusual but still strange" said Shiro shrugging as he tug the alcohol from his glass. "Well, we can always leave a message for Kiro to know that we left. I'm tired and if we don't go now, I'm going to sleep on the tables" he added stretching his muscles. 

"Yeah ... Yeah ... I'll leave him a message" he said worried of how his friend will react to the fact that he knew about him and his fiance, and how Shiro would react if he knew about that alpha and altercation. Shaking his head, he decided to shut up and just leave a message for Kiro and left with Shiro. 

When he was shaken and removed from the warmness of the others body he groan in protest, opening his eyes halfway. He looked confused at Kirito and at the car next to him. He was half asleep and dizzy but being set on his feet and told to get in the car, he did so without question and once the other was back next to him he moved closer to him, taking advantage of the place and straddle him, sitting now in his lap looking at him when Kirito spoke to him. He was still intoxicated with his pheromones from before, his heat subsided but his body still needed the comfort of his alpha. 

Kiro moaned in the kiss when the other offered, feeling his body firing up again. His last phrase sounded like a promise that hit him through his entire body. But Kiro only wrapped his arms around the others waist, resting his head on Kirito's chest, right under his chin, nuzzling him a little as he wanted to inhale his scent again and relaxed in his arms. 

Edited by mik3la