Created to love~ (Closed 18+)

Yukonwolfspirit

"Taking a shower together when we have  a time limit is not the wisest choice, it seems," Tiernan chuckled and pulled Yukie closer into his arms. While tightening his grip on his mate, Tiernan moved his other hand up and down Yukie's back, then sought for the crevice that separated Yukie's round buttocks. "You know if I take you to bed we went be going out tonight," he said, his slick fingers rubbed Yukie's tight pucker. "So let me do this for you." Tiernan pushed one of his thick finger into Yukie's hole while he jacked his mate off. When he felt Yukie loosening around his finger, he added another digit and scissored him wider. "How are you feeling, love?" He kissed and sucked Yuki's neck.

“That’s not fair. Punishing me like this.” Yukie whined as he moaned happily at Tiernan’s fingers teasing his delicate entrance.  Letting out a soft squeak of surprise at the fingers pushing in Yukie squirmed helplessly in his mates strong arms. “I feel so good~” Yukie moaned as his ass and cock where both being stimulated and pleasured causing the poor demon to let out a mess of lewd moans. “I-I want more please~” Yukie begged despite knowing they had a time limit Yukie was a rather greedy demon wanting to milk his mate for as much pleasure as he could get.

Tiernan would prefer them being horizontal in bed, but he estimated that they had been in the shower for more than ten minutes already, so going full course would interfered with their plans for the night. "This time it's all about your pleasure, sweetheart." He whispered in his mate's ear. Tiernan teased Yukie's slit and jerked him off quickly at the the same time adding another finger in his mate's hole. His middle finger found Yukie's prostate and he brushed it every time he thrust his fingers inside. "Come for me, love." Tiernan encouraged his sweet demon.

“Ah~” Yukie moaned as his prostate was teased by his mates nimble fingers. Trembling in pleasure Yukie blushed as he leaned back against his mate his back arching slightly forcing Tiernan’s fingers deeper inside. With curling toes Yukie bit his lip moaning even more as he continued to thrust his hips greedily into his lovers hand that was slick with precum. Groaning as Yukie reached up he kissed Tiernan deeply his cock twitching one last time as he came heavily into his lovers hand. Gasping for air Yukie shivered in a high afterglow of their naughty deed.

"That's it, let it all go," Tiernan said, helping his mate reach his bliss. He wrapped his arms around Yukie and kissed his face sweetly until he found Yukie's mouth. "I think I need to wash your body again." He chuckled at the mess Yukie made on his hand. This time Tiernan didn't reach for the loofah, he merely pumped the shower gel onto his hand and made a quick work on Yukie's body as well as his hands. He moved them back under the shower that was now lukewarm and washed the suds. "If tonight turns out well, maybe we can have a full course before bed." He winked and grabbed a towel to wrap around Yukie's head and gently rubbed his damp hair, minding the horns. He kissed Yukie's tip of the nose before grabbing another towel and wrapped it around himself. He grabbed his mate's hips without warning and carried him into the bedroom so they can go get ready.

“I’ll have to be very well behaved to make it through the party.” Yukie whispered his body still glowing from the orgasm as he blushed and trembled slightly as his mates hands touched his overly sensitive body. Blushing as his hair was dried carefully Yukie tried to keep his mind off of how much he wanted to be thrown onto their bed and fucked till morning. At the sudden grab of his hips Yukie let out a small surprised squeak his heart pounding at the movement towards the bed. Blushing even redder Yukie put his hands on his mates chest before letting himself move so he was standing on the floor firmly. “I...I really need a moment” Yukie whispered already feeling his body burn and ache for his mate in ways that where rather maddening.

Tiernan let Yukie go but before he left the room, he called after his mate. “Do you mind checking with your friend whether our suits are ready or not? I’d like to be dressed soon. I’ts getting cold in here,” he said, smiling cheekily. “Unless a certain cute demon wants to warm me up and forget about tonight’s event.” He added to tease Yukie.

“You have no idea how much I want to be tied down to the bed.” Yukie replied with a soft growl as he got up and slipped on one of Tiernan’s shirts from his closet. Walking out he let the driver in and taking the suits walked back to his mate. “Suit for you” Yukie replied taking his to the bathroom to slip on so he could calm his raging boner. Taking his time Yukie dressed and came out in a very dashing white suit.

(will post picture of suit when I find one.)

Edited by Yukonwolfspirit

Tiernan told their chauffeur to wait in the living room while the two of them got ready. Tiernan took his suit out from the garment bag and laid it down on the bed. It was an elaborate military inspired suit. "Yukie honey, what am I wearing?" He said as he studied the suit. It wasn't like he was opposed to wearing it, but he had his own proper Marines suit. Wearing and exaggerated piece of fashionable wear felt like slightly over the top. "Is there like a theme going on in tonight's event?" He asked, peeking into the bathroom for Yukie.

(Ah! Such a pretty suit)

“Most likely a costume for the party. Most of these people enjoy dressing up.” Yukie added as he fixed his suit and worked on adjusting his hair to drape elegantly over his shoulders. “It’s most likely a fairytale theme or something close” Yukie admitted as he turned and looked at Tiernan already dressed with makeup to highlight his eyes. “If you want I can see what else they have but knowing the host they where very careful picking out something that would suit you” Yukie added as he fluffed out his cape.

“It’s amazing how they would know what suit me or not since we only met the guy an hour ago,” he said, starting to put on the suit and wondering where everything went. A few minutes of struggling with the decorations later, Tiernan was finally dressed. “You want help with your hair?” Tiernan offered his service again. Yukie already looked flawless as he was but they already talked about doing something to his hair for tonight. 

“No, it’s best to leave it alone.” Yukie replied with a small smile as he watched Tiernan get dressed for a moment. Looking through his phone as he waited he pulled up a photo of Tiernan from the photo shoot and a few of them walking around together and public. “Your quite the mystery man. Everyone’s wondering where I’ve been hiding you” Yukie admitted as he walked over and showed Tiernan that they had quite the publicity pages and articles. “Shame your going to become others eye candy. I was hoping to keep you away from this part of my life for awhile” Yukie admitted with a small chuckle as his phone started going off with work requests from different companies and agencies. “Your quite the devious mate showing me off so well in public” Yukie whispered while putting his phone away and with a gentle hand started helping his mate.

Tiernan was quite surprised to see all the pictures. He didn't really like to pose for photos and those definitely were taken when he was unaware, like being shot by professional paparazzi. "If you had told me you're so famous even beyond the literary world, I would have been better prepared. Those are really my normal clothes. I could've gone for some Armani or something," Tiernan joked and he put some gel in his unruly hair and just fussed with it a little with his fingers. Tiernan had forgone shaving because really, people these days go for the scruffy jaw look and to be honest he pulled it off quite well. "We make quite an awesome pair aren't we." He pulled Yukie close to him and looked at their reflection in the full-length mirror. "ready to go now?" He offered the crook of his arm for Yukie to link with his hand.

“Mmh I tend to hide out for privacy. Plus the photos get annoying” Yukie admitted as he smiled at Tiernan and looped his arm through his mates. “I’m ready on the grounds you don’t punch anyone who flirts with me tonight” Yukie teased knowing he was playing a touch hard to get. Leading the way into the car Yukie buckled in as best as he could and settled down for the long half hour ride.

"I will try, but I can't promise that. Anyone who can't see that you belong to me deserves a good beating," Tiernan said half joking. the chauffeur was already waiting for them in the town car, so Tiernan sat in the passenger seat beside his mate and waited while they were driven towards their destination. "So, anything else I should worry about? Old crushes? potential rivals?" He nudged Yukie for more information. He didn't like the fact that he was going somewhere with very little information. "Also, as I told you before, I had my weapon strapped. I'm not leaving it at the door." He warned before they arrived at the party.

“Mmh just photo shoots. Possibly getting to know a few other agents I do work for when I’m free. You might see a couple of demons and if we are in luck...we will meet  the glorious Grandfather who’s throwing the party and he will grace us with his all knowing knowledge.” Yukie added as he chuckled. “Trust me you’ll really be itching to meet him” Yukie admitted with a small chuckle knowing the old man was well known for his hatred of demons and his desire to remove them from society. “He’s gotten pretty old and still hates me, still pisses him off every year I grace him with my presence.” Yukie explained as he looked at Tiernan not lying about how much his bio grandfather despised of him. “I behave and visit once a year to remind him I exist and to rub it in. It’s one of the few things I look forward to next to pissing on the old mans grave” Yukie finished as the very elaborate mansion rolled into view the place just screaming overly rich.

"This is why I was in the military. Everything has to be clear cut and precise. But with you, everything is a surprise. Thankfully I have a good heart or I'd have a heart attack by now." Tiernan chuckled and got out of the car after the footman of the mansion opened the door for them. He offered his hand to Yukie and helped his mate out. "NOw this grandfather you were talking about. He better not do something that would earn him a bullet in the head." Tiernan frowned. He wasn't threatening, but if they somehow found out that Yukie was pregnant and showing hostility towards them, Tiernan would do everything in his power to put them in their place.

“Life is never clear cut.” Yukie replied as he looked at Tiernan and followed him out of the car. “He’s quite cold and rude but only because I have him backed into a corner. But for now just smile and ignore him we don’t want to make a scene” Yukie replied as he blushed a little and stood closer to Tiernan as about fifty cameras started taking their pictures. “Trust me he can’t hurt me but his insults are quite cold” Yukie mumbled as he lead his mate inside ignoring the whisperers of the guests.

Tiernan wrapped his arm around Yukie’s waist and pulled him close protectively just like what he had been doing all the time. “Why are we even entertaining this old coot?” Tiernan whispered, gritting his teeth tightly while smiling. The flashes from the cameras were annoying, but he let Yukie led him while keeping their bodies close. He did not like how people were shouting at Yukie, telling him to smile for the camera.

“Mmh he’s an asshole. I like rubbing in that his son was a failure who couldn’t even get rid of his mistake.” Yukie replied with a adorable smile as he cuddled up to Tiernan a little. “Call this my only chance at revenge I mean who do you think funded the facility, and my fathers research.”Yukie mumbled as he waved a little at the cameras before going up the stairs with Tiernan and going into the doors. “We play nice for a cameras to keep peace but he downright hates me not showing up also kills me inheriting the old mans place and fortune. And like hell will I let that slip through my fingers” Yukie added leading Tiernan to a back private room where Yukie could practice first before playing for the party. 

“You’re such a mischievous little demon, aren’t you.” Tiernan pinched Yukie’s cheek when they were finally away drom prying eyes and cameras. “Well you can make me your partner in crime since I will be tour supporter. I’m not going to let you do it alone.” Tiernan grinned as he studied Yukie in his costume again. “It would be fun to rip that clothes off you later tonight, so let’s enjoy while we still can.” He winked at his mate.

“Mmh keep it PG here. We are star crossed lovers who are very very vanilla in our sexual interests” Yukie whispered with a happy smirk as he kissed Tiernan’s cheek and settled down at the smaller piano. Putting in some earplugs to block out any interruptions Yukie continued to practice a couple of different pieces and melodies as if unsure which to choose.

“God, you’ve been dragged here also” Hal admitted as he looked at Tiernan having stepped in the closest room he could to break into a nice bottle of wine he held.