Created to love~ (Closed 18+)

Yukonwolfspirit

“Nothing I never had before,” he told Yukie as he got into the shower. He was used to close combats as well, so a little bruise here and there weren’t a total stranger. Tiernan took the soap he used on Yukie earlier and lathered his body with it. As quick as that was done, he rinsed and turned off the shower. “No, honey. They’re going to work with us. It’s time the world knows about the sick things that had been done to demons. We’re going to set up a task force and my comrades are looking forward to be part of the revolution,” he said, determined to fight for a better future for people like his mates as well as for the sakes of their children.

“What if no demons come forward to talk about it? I mean going against grandfather hasn’t been easy as it is now your going against corporations and high society” Yukie added with a deepened frown. “A lot of demons find a quiet life and don’t rock the boat. They don’t pick fights unless there whole life is threatened and while this.” Yukie added gesturing to the whole facility and his situation. “Isn’t as bad as it could be you have to keep in mind I did kill three people and harm a fourth. A lot of people won’t see it as self defense they will question why the cops weren’t called.” Yukie finished knowing that it would be hard for any other demon to take his side since well it could ruin their life also.

"You forgot that I was there," Tiernan reminded Yukie. "You're not the only victims. Demons, purebred or half or quarter or whatever percentage of demon blood they had in them have human mates. They shouldn't be treated with prejudice just because they fell in love with non-humans. Just because I love you, doesn't mean my children have to suffer. Doesn't mean you have to suffer. I can't just let the old man get his way." Tiernan dried his body quickly and put his shirt back on. "There must be someone who is willing to talk. Maybe not that many, but they must want something better for their future as well. This is not bad, I have to agree, but you shouldn't have to be kept like this just because some old man are afraid of a little horn and scales. Don't forget those people you killed, tried to kill me as well. Just because they didn't get to off me, didn't mean that wasn't their intent. That old coot was making sure you won't be able to make babies anymore, and since I'm your mate, of course he's trying to get rid of me. It's only a matter of time before they will try to kill you and our babies as well. Is that not clear enough for you? STill want to go dig a hole and hide?" Tiernan asked harshly. He was really mad, not at Yukie, but at the world. He was going to fight this whether Yukie is with him or not.

“I’m not going to hide...I never was.” Yukie replied backing away from Tiernan not liking the angry side to him. “There are those who can talk and help you...but in return I want to choose a demon to stay with us. A bodyguard. You have so many humans and strange people coming around I want one I pick out when your gone or busy” Yukie added as he looked away from Tiernan.

Tiernan took a deep breath an calmed down. He approached Yukie and held his arms, rubbing it soothingly. "You can have a bodyguard, or whomever you want to stay with you, but for what reason? Is it so you will be protected or because you want them to stop you from attacking people in self defence?" Tiernan asked gently. "I don't want you in muzzle. You're not a dog. A wolf, maybe, but your not a rabid animal. If you want the guard so they would act first instead of you, then let's find a demon you think is best to work by your side. I'm not going to be busy that I would neglect you. Whatever I'm doing, you're part of it if you want to." He convinced his mate. 

“I want someone else that I know in the sea of faces. It’s scary being surrounded by so many men I don’t know.” Yukie explained as he looked at Tiernan. “Not to mention having a demon closer to me in strength would be comforting to know if I did get angry they could stop me or prevent it” Yukie mumbled his face hiding a little in his mates chest as he held him all the closer. “Plus...later on it might be nice to have someone around that can do things for me and help out more I feel I’m going to get really fat and...well it wouldn’t be the worst thing to have a nanny by my side to help with the children also” Yukie added worried he wouldn’t be able to do it alone if Tiernan was busy.

"Yes, why not. I want you to be as comfortable as you can. I don't plan on staying for too long, but we don't know how this thing is going to continue," Tiernan sighed and buried Yukie's chest closer to his chest. "I love you, you know. I only want to have a good life with you. Even if it's not good, I want to still be with you and work for the better," he said and let his mate go. "Let's go out. I don't want the guards to kick the door down." He tried to make light of the situation.

“Okay” Yukie whispered leading Tiernan out as he stopped noticing Yuen was waiting for them. 

“The guards let me in. I’ve got everything all set up and ready and well I’ve done your request” Yuen added looking at Yukie who nodded.

”thank you. Was he fine coming out here?” Yukie asked curiously looking around for his friend.

”he’s not allowed in due to security measures he’s being muzzled at the moment but should be joining us soon.” Yuen explained as he smiled and held a bag of clothes for Yukie to change into since he only had hospital clothes.

”god your a sight for sore eyes.” A voice chuckled out as a male walked in only a head taller then Yukie and sharing some demon qualities that would only be from yukie. “Ugh pregnant also. And in trouble with the humans like always...I wondered why Yuen had woken me. Can you believe the shock I got waking up to this world instead of the one we grew up in?” The man added as his eyes met Tiernan’s. “You must be the human I’ve heard about.” He added as Yukie took his clothes to the bathroom to change. “We will talk in a minute first off I’m going to check over your mate and get his scent back down” the man added following Yukie and leaving Yuen and Tiernan alone to talk.

(the demon named Star (starlight is his full name).)

spacer.png

Tiernan only managed to blink while the other demon passed him and went into the bathroom with Yukie. "The only reason I'm not losing my mind and attack him is because Yukie is my mate and there is no way he's gonna cheat on me," Tiernan looked at Yuen. "The two of them need to know that as a human, we have  lot of limitations especially going into the bathroom with someone other than their partner." He complained. He hated that the newcomer was doing anything he pleased and Yukie didn't even say a thing. Tiernan's jealousy side was showing everyday.

“Well those two go back to their creation. Star is Yukies familiar and his right hand man. Honestly if you had failed and Yukie didn’t get along with you we would have traveled to get him” Yuen added as he waited for the two to come back.

”I see so three kids. You must be excited but nervous” Star exclaimed as he held Yukies hand close smiling at the thought of having his dear friend back. “Oh...well then my guess is you don’t like me. Guessing by the fact Yuen is giving me a glare to step away from Yukie.” The demon added as he wrapped his arms around Yukies neck resting his head on Yukies shoulder. “He was my mate first. The only reason we where separated is because he was reborn first” Star added only to wince away as Yukie pinched his hand hard enough to have him back off.

”enough. You can’t tease Tiernan and as he’s my mate you can’t touch me without his permission. You follow his rules.” Yukie replied as Star huffed but listened not liking that Tiernan was so close to the male that he also loved.

"Wait, what?" Tiernan almost couldn't believe the things he heard. He looked at Yuen who gave him the look of sympathy. Tiernan looked at Yukie and the other demon - Yukie's first mate and he became consumed with emotions he never had before. "You know he's my mate in this life and you still went to get this ancient history when I had everything under control? What the hell am I here for?" He directed his frustration at the doctor. "You know what," Tiernan shook his head in disbelieve then walked towards the cell door. "Hey you, " he called one of the guards. "Open up. I'm getting out."

“Walking away again? I mean go ahead. Wasn’t Yukie hurt and in this mess because you left him in anger?” Star asked as he looked at Tiernan watching the human.

“don’t start this Yukies blood pressure is high enough as it is” Yuen mumbled to Star trying to keep the peace.

“You don’t say! It’s no wonder you need me I’m surprised he’s still functioning. Got with a mate who’s to busy and all this shit Yukie most likely is scared out of his wits. Honestly I’m surprised his health hasn’t dropped even worse due to all this stress.” Star added as he glared annoyed with the couple. “Honestly Yukie you really shouldn’t be worrying about anything but resting and getting a good meal into you.” Star added as he gently patted Yukies hand trying to keep from lashing out to badly. Moving him with his arm he instantly gained control of Yukies movements and within seconds had forced him to sit back on the floor. “By the state of how you smell your close to passing out. Granted considering you gorged yourself on blood your babies are suffering from hunger the most since they can’t digest blood.”

”They are half human also...so you need better eating habits” Star added as he looked at Yuen now. “You should be ontop of his medication. Letting such a thing slide at most you should have induced vomiting even if it caused him pain. Now your just causing so many underlying issues giving into his peaceful nature” Star added annoyed by the lack of care Yukie was getting.

”Star...enough I don’t need babied.” Yukie added pushing back on the smothering nature. “And don’t blame Yuen or Tiernan they’ve been working very hard to care for me.” Yukie added only cringing back from stars glare that snapped to Tiernan. 

“Your his mate! If he’s being a dumbass call him out on it. If your not careful you’ll lose him. And you’ll loose your family. “ Star added turning his anger to Tiernan as he got up and walked towards the man. “Don’t walk out on him your the alpha  his mate! In this state your what he needs. Yukies a pushover! The fact you haven’t signed him out and your letting him stay here and hide away because he’s embarrassed he murdered is proof of that. The fact you even got into this mess proves you need to learn how to fight him because demons are cold and ruthless. You need my help because guess what this whole feral crap is going to keep happening!” Star hissed his eyes cold and meeting Tiernan’s. “Your  mates going to crave blood now. Its going to hurt and burn like a hot iron in his throat.” Star added speaking his mind fully as he glared at the male. “If you can’t stop him while I’m gone he’s going to get himself killed or turn and attack someone he loves like you or his parents. And trust me....he won’t ever be the same if he does that.” Star added as he pulled up his shirt showing the nasty bite marks that where slowly fading away from the years. “He won’t touch you or look at you the second he hurts you. You may be strong against humans and other creatures but demons are a different ballgame and Yukies no exception” Star finished before walking back and as if proving his point looked over at the door to the bathroom the metal buckling and folding under his glare the collar on his neck not even fazing Star as he sat back down on the floor ignoring the guards yelling for him to watch himself.

"Don't talk like you know a damn thing!" Tiernan lashed out at Star. How dare he said all those things after everything Tiernan had done for Yukie. Yes, it might seem like trivial things, but he did all he could with all the secrets Yukie kept from him. And he was being as pushy as he could without hurting Yukie's feeling and not smothering him. He wanted Yukie to have room to breath. "I'm not sorry that I am human, but I'm sorry you don't understand how human works. You're too used to one kind and you looped everyone else the same. Well, if you think you're much better, then great! All I want is the best for my mat-- for Yukie. You're the best for him right. Awesome. That's all I care about." As much as it hurt him to say that, Tiernan couldn't stop himself. He felt betrayed and ridiculed. "Have fun with your reunion," he added, feeling so angry he didn't care who he might hurt with his words. He gestured one of the guards to hurry let him out. "Oh, by the way, I'm still the father of the babies. I will care for them, I will love them and I will do anything for them. If I have to do this on my own, then that's fine. Right now I have a bigger fish to fry. I'll come back after you decide who is your real mate." He directed the last past at Yukie and left the cell.

“God he’s touchy...” Star replied as he looked at Yukie who could only glare at him before Star felt a sharp sting to his face. Stepping back it was a surprise to him yay Yukie had actually slapped him.

“you had no right to be like that.” Yukie hissed his eyes angry as Star gently reached out to the male only to step back understanding Yukie didn’t want his comfort. “Yuen....I want to go home. Star may have been harsh and cold to all of us...but he’s right I do need to rest” Yukie replied his body aching from the cold hard floor and well he just felt rather sick.

”I’ll have Yue set up a bed for you and you can stay with us for now until things settle down” Yuen added as he carefully checked Yukies pulse and vitals. After he was done twenty minutes later he helped the male up to his feet and got him discharged and out to the car. Settling him in Star sat quietly in the back seat thinking his words over and more so his actions. While he was jealous Yukie had others in his life he realized why and well, his pride was misplaced at knowing so much and being so close to Yukie. If it was back when he was by Yukies side he would have killed anyone that even looked at him and yet Tiernan hadn’t even touched him. Sighing softly Star helped Yuen get Yukie inside and settled and sat beside the demon as they where left alone in a spare guest room.

”I messed up...” Star admitted as he looked at Yukie watching his dear friend laying uncomfortably in the bed as he threw up blood every ten minutes.

“you did. You hurt my mate and hurt me. I’ve been without him for days and finally got him back.” Yukie whispered his voice exhausted and pained as he. Trembled under the blankets his body kicking  into a hard fever as it tried to figure out what was going on.

”they don’t know you though. I’ve cared for you for so long!” Star added angry that Yukie couldn’t understand he was trying to help.

”You use to but things have changed the world is so different from back then! You wouldn’t even be able to help me.” Yukie replied as he looked at Star gagging a little only to throw up more his body cringing in pain from his empty stomach.

”I want to...I-I’m trying.” Star whispered his heart breaking at Yukies words. “It hurts...seeing you moved on...seeing you with his child.” Star added his voice breaking. “Why...why did you leave me. You didn’t even come get me.” Star added tears falling down his face as he wiped them away. “You just left me there alone and moved on and I’m so angry but I can’t be! I can’t be angry with you because...I don’t want to hurt you” Star added as he looked at Yukie wishing Tiernan would have at least hurt him or even fought him, it would be easier to give in and admit he had lost then been thrown away by a man he had laid his life down for for years.

As much as it hurt Tiernan to walk away, he did left. He left Yukie in the hands of other people to care for. He knew they would make sure yukie would be safe and healthy, but the fact that he was apart from Yukie hurt him physically and mentally. He knew he was being petty. Chronologically, Yukie had existed long before him, so it made sense that he had a mate in his past life. But to have Yukie's mate resurrected...it was a blow to his pride. 

"You should go to him, Tiernan. He needs you," Aidan told him. After he had left the facility, Tiernan had gone to his younger brother's place. He couldn't bear go back to his own because thinking about Yukie just pplain hurtful.

"He has his mate to care for him, he doesn't need me. I shouldn't have mated with him in the first place." Tiernan scoffed, sealing all the sadness inside his heart

Aidan gasped. "No, you did not just say that. You're his mate now, Tiernan. Doesn't matter who the other demon was, you're the one he had chosen for this time and he's having your babies!" 

"I can't Aidan. There's no way I could face him with Star around," he mentioned Star's name in disdain. "They were mates, only separated by death, but now that both of them are alive, I guess they still are!" Tiernan pulled at his hair in frustration. "I can't...I'm not someone who can deal with a partner who has someone else on the side. He might not be cheating on me, but they're technically still mates. I just don't want any connection with any of that. I don't share my lovers, Aidan. That's why I never got into relationships. If they can't be happy with just me, then we're done." Tiernan croaked, feeling gutted. He knew it wasn't fair to Yukie as well, because he wasn't the one who controlled the resurrection and whatnot, but everything that happened was because Yukie had been keeping secrets from him. Maybe if he had known everything from the beginning, Tiernan would have guarded his heart better. "Now I have to suffer being in love with someone who has another mate at the same time. Do you get that it's impossible to not love your mate? He was Yukie's first mate! I only knew him for a few days!"

"So you're abandoning him, is that what you're saying?" Connor chipped in after listening for a while.

"NO...I don't know. If he wants to stay with Star, then fine. I just want my rights to visit the babies once their born. As long as he's happy and healthy and the children are taken care of, I'm willing to leave everything."

“...Star...I’m sorry for abandoning you.” Yukie whispered as he looked at the male gently touching his cheek. “I love you. I really do but, I love Tiernan also. Tiernan is wonderful and we...we are starting a life together” Yukie explained as he carefully sat up Star helping Yukie steady himself.

”I don’t want you to get hurt. What if he leaves you. You can’t care for three pups. Your barely hanging on as it is!” Star replied worry in his eyes as he looked at Yukie. “Yukie, your suffering...you don’t always have to be strong and not burden others you can be weak...” Star assured Yukie as he held him close fear tugging at the demons heart.

”Star, I’m not weak just because I’m sick doesn’t mean I’m weak. I’ll be fine after I sleep and finish getting the blood out of my system” Yukie mumbled as he nuzzled into Star his body already starting to fall asleep again. Setting Yukie back down on the pillow Star covered Yukie with a blanket and walked out of the house with Yukies phone in hand. Three hours later he was pounding his fist on Aidans door yelling for Tiernan to get his ass outside and talk to him.

Three heads - Tiernan, Connor and Aidan's - snapped up when they heard the bangin on the door. They exchanged look with each other, wondering who might that be. Tiernan was hoping it was Yukie, but at the same time hoped not since he was pregnant and recuperating, he shouldn't be out of bed. "I'll go get it," Connor said, pushing Aidan back into the sofa when he wanted to get the door. 

"Yes?" Connor asked the stranger when he opened the door. He had a good idea who he was, seeing that he was a demon and from the way he was acting, matched Tiernan description of Star. "Can I help you?" He asked anyway.

Tiernan was curious as well, so he finally got up and joined Connor at the door. "You. Why are you here, where's Yukie?" Tiernan asked, panic started to surface. He prayed Star didn't come to tell him something bad had happened to Yukie and the babies. "You were supposed to take care of him. That's why I left! If you can't do that, then leave us!"

“He’s heartbroken and stubborn as if he would listen to me! He needs you not me! If me leaving makes you happy and keeps you at his side then I will go and not look back...but you need to go back to him.” Star explained the demon looking rather worried and upset. Looking at Tiernan he had never felt so scared to udder his next words. “ I’m sorry for what I did but please...please don’t break Yukies heart please don’t hurt him by leaving him” Star asked his voice breaking as he broke down crying so scared for the man he loved. “I can’t bear to see him in pain. I love him and it hurts to not be with him but...I can’t stand by him and watch him cry and scream at night for you...” Star added Yukies night screaming and crying having woken him up and terrified him for the last few nights. “Yuen...he doesn’t know what to do and Yukie won’t let me touch him to help and I’m so scared for him. If me leaving gets you to come back and for him to be happy and healthy again...then I’ll leave...” Star whispered his heart breaking and hurting so deeply by his own words but, he couldn’t stand to see someone he cared so deeply about suffer because of him.

Edited by Yukonwolfspirit

"Does he?" Tiernan asked, still hurt. "Love me, I mean. It could be his guilt or stress talking. It wasn't the first time he pushed me away." Tiernan recalled the night Yukie told him he needed some space. "I don't want to take him away from you. You're his first, and in my eyes, nothing could ever beat first love. I'll go and check out on him and do whatever I can to make sure he's alright. It was the one who got him pregnant, I don't plan to leave all responsibilities to him . I don't need you to leave if he wants you to stay, but I just can't deal with him having two mates. It's too much right now." Tiernan said and went back inside. He grabbed his duffel bag that he had brought with him when he came to stay with Connor and Aidan, then put on his pea coat. "Did you drive? I'll follow you with my car." He said then turned to say thank you and bid his goodbye to his brother and brother-in-law. When he got into his car, his hands were shaking thinking about the things Star had said happening to Yukie. Tears streamed down his face as he put the keys into the ignition then switch on the engine.

Star waited outside unsure if he should have really come to talk to Tiernan without running it by Yukie. As they got ready to leave Star got into his car and lead the way back home. Parking it gets noticed Yue watching out the window. Getting out he lead Tiernan inside and back to a secluded guest room where Yukie was ‘resting’. “He’s...still been sick. Yuen can’t find what wrong and he won’t eat. Whatever we can force him to eat he doesn’t keep down and he won’t let me touch or help him. He’s angry at me.” Star replied to Tiernan as he stood outside of the bedroom door to talk privately away from Yukie.

"I'll see what I can do," Tiernan said, worried of what he might discover behind the door. "Can you get him some ginger ale? and maybe some plain crackers. I think they're safe enough for him to keep it down," he told Star. He pushed the door open and saw Yukie sleeping on the bed. Instantly, he tears were coming down his face. Tiernan knelt beside the bed and helt Yukie's hand. "Yukie, love, I'm so sorry," he whispered, not caring whether Yukie was awake or not. He kissed the back of the cold hand and pressed it against his wet cheek. "It doesn't matter who you love, I'll take care of you anyway. But please...please be healthy." He croaked as he used his other hand to brush away Yukie's hair from his face. "I love you so much, and if you can't love me, that's fine, I just want you to be happy and safe. Please, honey, just be safe." He cried.

“Nngh. You shouldn’t cry I’m fine” Yukie mumbled tiredly as he opened his eyes and tried to focus so hard it Tiernan. Looking at his mate he didn’t even have the strength to move or do anything else. “I’m just a little sick. Just a cold” Yukie added as he shivered a touch only to sigh as Star had came back in with another blanket and the items Tiernan had requested.

”he’s been out of it since we came home. Whatever he’s fighting off is doing some serious damage to his health. Granted his body is putting the babies first despite the damage it’s doing to Yukies body.” Star added as he changed forms into a giant wolf that matched Yukies except for being grey like his hair. Settling down beside Yukie he watched the demon relax under the added heat.

Tiernan swallowed his pride and didn't say anything when Star settled beside Yukie. The important thing right now is to nurse Yukie back to health. He helped Yukie sit up a little from the bed and arranged to pillows so he could leaned back. "Can you munch on the crackers a little. You need some sustenence in you, and the ginger ale would settle up your stomach a bit," he said, opening the crackers and handing one to Yukie. "If you can handle it, I'll ask Yue to prepare some broth for later. Otherwise we'd have to get Yuen to insert and pipe and feed you food replacements." He sat up and tucked the blanket around Yukie more carefully and waited until Yukie take a bite on the crackers. "I will be downstairs later, ask Star to come get me if you need anything."

Edited by 3ruri

“Why did you come here if you where just going to leave again?” Yukie asked his voice sounding so hurt as he set the cracker down instantly feeling sick to his stomach. Looking away from Tiernan Yukie hid his face in stars fur not wanting his mate to see him cry.

”nice going.” The eldest twin mumbled as he came in with fresh towels and some clean clothes. 

“you little shits where told to bite your tongues” Star replied as he changed back glaring at the twin with a huff.

”and your a home wrecker who’s helping kill my older brother. Now we are full circle” Juno replied as he stuck out his tongue at the male not liking either of the men in the house.”honestly Yukie just have the kids already and go die if you need to. Your breaking moms heart acting like this” Juno finished as he left with the basket of dirty clothes.

"Can all of you fucking shut up!" Tiernan finally lost it. First, he looked at Yukie on the bed with Star. "I'm not leaving you, I'm just going downstairs. There's no room for me on the bed and for fuck sake, I'm not staying in the room longer than you need me, which obviously you don't," He said accusingly then turned to the twins. "I've had it enough with you spoiled little demonic twins. If you can't understand the word 'respect', then shut your mouths. I have a baby nephew who knows when to shut up better than you two. Give me all those things then fuck off somewhere you'd be happier. It's a big house, we don't need to talk to each other unless someone is on fire. Then again, maybe that would be a much better scenario than any of this shit." He grabbed the fresh towels from them and dumped it on the chair by the bedside. "Now I'm going to head to the kitchen and see if Yue can make you some broth because heaven knows you and my children you're carrying won't die just because we're in this fucked up situation!"