Created to love~ (Closed 18+)

Yukonwolfspirit

Instead of putting his head down on the pillow, Tiernan snuggled up on Yukie's big wolf form. He was warm and fluffy, Tiernan went right back to sleep. Thankfully this time, even though he had some fitful sleep in the beginning, whenever he felt Yukie right beside him, he felt calm. He was grateful that his mate was with him, didn't run away even though he had a nightmare. That made him fall in love with his mate even more.

Snuggling down with his mate Yukie nuzzled and stayed closer to his mate with each nightmare. Laying his head on his lovers chest Yukie stayed like that till morning waiting for his lover to wake up so he could cook. “Tiernan?” Yukie asked softly  changing his body to his human form with a small smile. Looking down he was gentle with his voice trying to be loving as possible  as he wanted to wake up his lover carefully. “Tiernan I need to eat I’m starving~” Yukie whined a little as he crawled on top of his mate playfully. 

"Okay, okay, I'm up," Tiernan chuckle. He felt better this morning that Yukie was with him when he woke up. Tiernan held Yukie and slipped them so Yukie was underneath him on the bed. He gave Yukie a long, lingering kiss that curled up his toes. "Thank you for staying with me all night," he said, feeling warm and happy that his mate cared about him. "What would you like to eat for breakfast? I have eggs and bacon. I can make a pancake to go with it. Or do you prefer toast?" He asked as he sat up on the bed, pulling Yukie with him. He knew Yukie wanted to make him breakfast, but since he's already up, they could work on it together.

“I want to make breakfast though!” Yukie huffed wanting to make his mate food. “You can sit and watch.” Yukie replied rather smitten with Tiernan as he laid under him. Sitting up Yukie smiled happily before bouncing off the bed and picking up Tiernan’s shirt slipped it on on his way to the kitchen. Digging around he pulled out supplies setting it all out he stared at the stove confused. “Tiernan! How do you turn on your stove?” Yukie asked almost yelling from the kitchen.

Tiernan put on his jeans without underwear and didn't bother to button them. He laughed when he heard Yukie yelling asking how to turn on his stove. Shaking his head amusedly when entered the kitchen, he hugged Yukie from behind and kissed his bed-hair. "What do you mean how. You turn it own just like any other. You push the dial then turn it until the fire comes out." he said, clearly finding Yukie's actions adorable. Before he let go of his mate, Tiernan whispered in his ear, "By the way, you look sexy as hell wearing my shirt." he slapped Yukie's pert butt and went to make coffee.

“Eh? Didn’t know it was a gas stove we have an electric one at home.” Yukie replied blushing from the ass smack that Tiernan gave him. Turning his attention back to the stove he tried Tiernan’s instructions for a few seconds before getting it to start jumping at the sudden pop of fire. “Your shirt is comfy” Yukie mumbled with a blush as he started to toss on the pan eggs and bacon. Standing in silence Yukie cooked the eggs first his nose wrinkling at the smell. “You got new eggs right?” Yukie asked his stomach turning at the smell of eggs cooking.

"I prefer using gas stove than electric stove. Grilling steaks works better with fire," he said as he poured a good amount of coffee in the carafe and plugged in the coffee machine. "Yeah, I bought everything yesterday, why?" Tiernan asked. He didn't smell anything bad. Even if the eggs was already in his fridge, it wouldn't be longer than a week old. "Have you done this before?" Tiernan squinted his eyes. Yukie said he knew how to cook simple things, but he looked awkward in the kitchen. Perhaps it was because it wasn't the kitchen he was used to?

“I’ve cooked before. They just smell gross...it makes my stomach churn” Yukie admitted as he flipped over one of the eggs only to have the yolk spill out all over the pan. Looking at the egg Yukie frowned at the broken yolk having wanted them to keep their yolk intact. Suddenly Yukie flinched covering his mouth causing him to drop his cooking utensil. Turning quickly Yukie started running to the bathroom making it to the toilet just in time. Yukie could only kneel down his body twisting at the smell and image as he vomited horribly clutching his stomach in pure pain.

Tiernan eas taken aback at Yukie’s reaction to the egg. He turned off the stove and followed Yukie into the bathroom. “Are you okay, love?” He asked, kneeling down beside his mate and gently stroking Yukie’s back as he heaved into the toilet. “Are you sick?” Tiernan was worried. Coule it be caused by the withdrawal from the drugs?

“I felt fine. I don’t know why the egg just looked so gross” Yukie replied groaning at even the mention of the egg that turned his stomach. “I don’t get sick easily...I mean my body does pretty good keeping healthy.” Yukie muttered still nauseous. “Give or take a couple of normal bugs. If I am sick it’s most likely an infection but it doesn’t hurt” Yukie whispered completely confused by his body that unknown to him was already hosting a mini them.

Tiernan had Yukie up and moved him to the sink so he could rinse his mouth. “You need something in you because you’ve been heaving nothing but air,” Tiernan said worrily. “Do you think you can stomach some oatmeal? I’ll make you some and then we call call Yune and see if he has any idea about this.” It’s weird that Yukie was sick the morning after he stopped taking his heat medication. 

“I think so but to be safe I don’t want to go eat in the kitchen...I can still faintly smell it” Yukie mumbled with a frown as he washed his mouth out with water. “Sorry to scare you normally I don’t get sick like that” Yukie explained as he dried his mouth off with a towel and went back to the bedroom crawling into the bed. “ Is it alright if I just wait and stay here?” Yukie asked softly not wanting to even try to go back to the kitchen.

“Don’t worry about it, I’ll open the kitchen windows so the smell will go out,” he told Yukie as he tucked his mate into bed. “I’ll be right back with the oatmeal and call Yune for you. You just rest up a bit okay.” Tiernan kissed Yukie’s forehead and returned to the kitchen. He opened the kitchen windows even though it was cold outside so the fresh air could come in. While he waited for the water  to boil for the oatmeal, Tiernan called Yune on his phone.

”Sorry to disturb you so early, but Yukie has been puking this morning. Should I be worried?” He asked after a quick greeting. While listening to Yune, he made Yukie’s oatmeal with added fruits and nuts and honey. He brought it to the bedroom and set it on the nightstand. “Would tou like to soeak to him?” He asked over the phone and handed it to Yukie.

“Mmh it’s not normal.” Yune replied as he sat in his office looking over his current paperwork and files for work having taken the day off. “Depends on what caused it. Knowing Yukie his senses are amazing so he could easily be set off by certain smells like trash or certain cleaners” Yune added with a small frown as he set his work down. “Yeah let me see what’s going on.” Yune added as he heard Yukie take the phone.

”hello.” Yukie whispered to Yune the demon a little shy as he held the phone gently.

”hello Yukie. Seems your mate is worried your sick. Are you alright?” Yune asked gently pulling out a clipboard to write down Yukies vitals.

“my wounds aren’t infected from what I can tell, they are almost healed but I’ve been nauseous. I made some eggs and got sick” Yukie explained turning to the oatmeal and poking at it for a moment finally ate it.

”I see, any fever? Or pain?” Yune asked as he got up and pulled a few reference books off a shelf to look into it. “Are you taking any medicine?” Yune asked knowing Yukie wouldn’t be but he didn’t think it hurt to ask.

”no to all of it. I feel fine right now a little tiered but nothing strange. Just...I feel off” Yukie admitted eating another spoonful of oatmeal. 

“Hmm well then with there being so much we don’t know about you it’s best I have you come to the clinic. Can you hand the phone back to your mate?” Yuen asked as Yukie handed back the phone.

”hello! So since I did give Yukie a physical yesterday it’s best to bring him in again. I’m worried there might be more wrong with him so just to be safe I’m going to run some simple tests. With any luck you should be done by lunch at the latest” Yune explained already getting up and going to get his coat to meet them at the clinic.

“Yes, I guess that would be best,” Tiernan agreed. “Thank you, we’ll see tou there,” he told Yune and hung up. “Do you think you can finish the oatmeal? We’ll shower when we’re done then we can go see your dad. I’ll go get you some ginger ale.” Tiernan got up and went into the kitchen. He poured himself some coffee and grabbed some ginger ale from the fridge for Yukie. 

Nodding Yukie ate his oatmeal enjoying its rich tasting fruit and nuts paired with the sweet honey. Setting the bowl down Yukie quietly got out of bed and crept out to where his mate was waiting as patiently as he could. “I don’t like it when you leave me alone. It makes me feel anxious” Yukie admitted carefully stepping into the egg free kitchen. “I finished it...it was good” Yukie whispered as he walked in and set the dishes in the sink his face showing he was worried and a touch scared.

Yukie put his mug down and put Yukie’s ginger ale on the counter. He moved to hug his mate and hugged him tight. “I’m sorry I left. Would you like some ginger ale to help you less queasy?” He asked and he helped Yukie into a chair. Tiernan gently stroke his mate’s hair, wanting to calm the younger male. “Everything will be alright. I’ll be with you all the way.” He assured Yukie. Normal people get sick too, to maybe it wasn’t a big deal. Maybe the steak he made last night for Yukie was a little on the raw side. Anything could be a possibility to why Yukie was throwing up.

“I don’t feel sick anymore.” Yukie replied hugging Tiernan tightly as he buried his face in his mates arms. “I need to shower though and get dressed...I’m still pretty sweaty” Yukie admitted knowing he didn’t want to go visit Yune all sweaty. “I don’t exactly like hospitals...it’s why I was happy Yune could care for me at home. Hospitals have a horribly clean smell they remind me of the facility medical rooms to much” Yukie mumbled not liking being in places that made him think of being back with his ‘father’. Hiding away in Tiernan's arms Yukie suddenly felt hot tears rolling down his cheeks.

Talking about hospitals seemed to really upset Yukie. Tiernan wouldn't want to take him there if possible, but he didn't want to complicate Yukie's health if he was really sick. "We'll go in and as soon as we're done, I'll take you out of there?" He promised Yukie. He pulled away from Yukie and cupped his mate's face in his palm. He kissed the tears away from Yukie's eyes, not wanting to see his mate sad. "Let's take that shower and go. I'll help you wash." He winked, trying to tease Yukie into a smile.

“Mmh bet you have shitty smelling men’s shampoo. No fruity smells or anything nice” Yukie replied with a small smile eager to see what supplies his mate had in his shower. “Or your just a total brute and only have a bar of hard unscented soap.” Yukie teased with a small laugh as he rubbed his eye. “Ah...god your going to hate me taking over space in your bathroom” Yukie admitted before leading the way back knowing all to well his wonderful shampoo and beauty products would consume some good amounts of space. “At least tell me you have a loofa? Or a nice chunk of kitchen sponge?” Yukie asked playfully poking at Tiernan as best as he could.

Tiernan smiled at his cheeky mate. "Lucky for you, when I moved in, Aidan bought me a housewarming gift that consist of bath products. I fell in love with them and had been buying them since then. They're organic and smells divine." Tiernan exaggerated a little, although the smell was really good. He pulled Yukie towards the bathroom and helped him strip out of the big shirt he had on before he removed his own jeans. Tiernan turn on the shower and waited for the water to warm before helping Yukie into the closed shower space. "Mind you, I have both loofah and a washcloth. Feel free to use either," He said smugly.

“Oooh~ Both~” Yukie teased back as he relaxed under the warm water enjoying the heat. “I’ll have to thank your brother if it weren’t for him you’d be using dish soap for everything” Yukie added letting his long hair soak up the warm water hungrily his body starting to itch and cover more in scales. “Seems this little issue is due to the water. Might have to keep from showering for a few days or I might look stranger then normal” Yukie mumbled touching the brilliant scales that under the light shine much like polished opal. “I think we will need to look for something with a second bathroom or a giant family bathroom that can hold both of our stuff.” Yukie admitted already wondering what their home would look like when they moved in together.

"Hey now, maybe before this I only shower with water. I'm not picky." He responded to Yukie's teasing. He stroke the beautiful scales on Yukie's body and wondered would it hurt if he pulled one out. "Does it hurt having scales? Why would water irritate you? I thought scales like moisture," asked Tiernan, puzzled by another one of his mate's body condition. He took the organic shampoo from the shelves and poured some on his hand. He lathered it onto Yukie's hair and started massaging it slowly onto Yukie's scalp. "Well, since we have postponed our moving until some scumbags are behind bars, I guess you just have to make do with this bathroom for a while." Tiernan grinned, scratching gently the back of Yukie's ears. 

“They don’t hurt, they just feel weird” Yukie admitted with a small brow raise. “Well adding moisture is what’s making them multiply, but I wouldn’t know why  maybe I need to soak in a tub for a day” Yukie added watching as Tiernan poured out soap onto his hand. Standing still as his hair was washed Yukie enjoyed the soft scrubbing. “Apparently I’ve been missing out, sex and showers with a partner are rather fun~” Yukie admitted as he sighed happily. “I think I could enjoy staying close to you for awhie~“ Yukie teased with a small happy smirk.

"Well I'm glad to be of service," Tiernan smiled and moved Yukie under the shower so he could rinse off the shampoo from the silky soft hair. "I can draw you a bath anytime so you can soak up. I remember having some bath salt somewhere if they wont irritate you." Done with washing Yukie's hair, he poured some bath gel on the loofah and started rubbing it gently along Yukie's body. He was careful not to go against the scales as for not irritate it more. When he reached Yukie's bottom, his fingers reached in and rubbed Yukie's pucker a little. "Are you sore from last night?" Tiernan asked, concerned that he might had been a little rough.