Who else can't concentrate on their homework?

Bakama

I'm LIKE REALLY ADDICTED to this site... It serious is ssoooooo fun and I just can't stop checking on it and looking at forums, reading Manga or watching Anime ALL THE FUCKING TIME. I wanted to know if there is someone who also has this problem? Or maybe give me some tips? Thank you, love you all, muaahhhhh:cuteonion49:

• Like 1

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bakama

• gin

• acochan97

HAHA. Hmmm I always do my homework at school so I can't relate that much.

BUT---To bring your concentration back, all you need to do is turn of the computer and focus on your assignments first. Just put in mind that it's for the sake of good grades and afterwards if you're done, you can go back surfing again. It's all about endurance my friend, endurance.

*Hope that helped. :cuteonion58:

I know, right! Star-chan!! Ugggghhh

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

And thank you very much, I do now my homework at school, so now I got plenty of times leftover, but still have to learn for my tests and exams, but thank you very much!

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
!

Have you tried listening to music? I find that if I listen to music, or, since it's here I'll be perfectly honest, BL CD's, :cuteonion57: that I concentrate on my homework a lot easier and get it done much faster. That's how I do it at any rate. Try it? Never hurts!

• 5 months later...

i always do my homework before doing other stuff..well, except now i didn't..hehe.. i easily get distracted that's why i always put this notice outside the door for siblings to know that they should not disturb me,.. i hide my laptop away so i won't be able to see it during the study time...haha