(Private RP) Romance is Dead <<syaoran-puu and Kotorichan>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest Kotorichan

Izel blushed a bit deeper at the man's words, his hands reflectively going to where his pants pockets normally would be. He stopped when he remembered what he was wearing. "You're just going to be disappointed if you want anything romantic." He huffed. "I'm not good with that kinda thing."

His eyes widened at the sight of library. He enjoyed reading, especially since he had gotten sick... "Wow..." He breathed, looking around at all the options. He watched in amazement as Hades demonstrated the magic. "Looks like I don't have to worry about getting bored."

Guest syaoran-puu

“Any particular reason you struggle so?” Hades asked curiously, “but I would not expect feelings initially anyway. Slaking the needs of the flesh is fine too.”

“No. You should never get bored. New materials are added daily.” He offered.

Hades looked around then headed out. “Next is my home. It has a large entranceway. Most people, including visiting Gods, do not make it beyond that point.” They entered a luxurious hall, draped in navy and silver, echoing his robe. “At the back are my quarters. You may see them now? Or later. Your choice.”

Guest Kotorichan

"It's not important." Izel murmured. Hades might've saved him, but that didn't mean he was going to tell him his entire life story.

He followed him to the hall, not bothering to hide his amazement. He had never seen a place so beautiful... "It's up to you." He smirked. "Although I haven't had sex in almost a year, so I might jump you." He teased.

Guest syaoran-puu

“I see....” not ready to talk? If Hades wanted he could look in the book of souls... but that would be boring. Izel was the first ‘entertainment’ he’d had in a long time.

“A year?” He quirked a brow. “You poor creature. Try a hundred years.” Hades shrugged.

He chuckled softly and headed towards the back. If the greeting space was very traditional, this was a stark contrast. It was very modern by human standards. Blues, white and silver in here too. A large sofa. An indoor glowing bubble feature wall. Fluffy rugs and a throw that had the Disney’s Hades face on.... a gift from Persephone that he’d not had the heart to throw away. It joined on to one corridor with three large guest rooms and another corridor with a kitchen and his bedroom.

Hades led the way. The room was darkly painted. The largest bed you could ever conceive off in the centre of the room. A walk in hot tub in one corner, walk in wardrobe in the other. “My room.” He watched the human.

Guest Kotorichan

"That sort of thing is relative isn't it? I'm sure you've been around much longer than I have." Izel playfully linked his arm with Hades. "But I guess that means you have had plenty of time to fantasize some fun things to do with me." He winked before pulling away again.

He wandered around the private quarters, examining everything but not touching anything. He chuckled softly at the pillow but didn't comment on it.

When Hades moved on he followed closely behind. He looked around at the room, eyes wide. "Wow... Fancy..." He breathed. He had been to a few nice hotel rooms, but those were nothing compared to this.

He looked around for a few moments before returning to Hades side. He lightly draped his arms around the man's shoulders. "So... Is this were the tour ends?"

Guest syaoran-puu

“I suppose that is true.” Hades didn’t answer about his name. There was no need to.

He spotted him looking but bit touching, he wanted to say he could but left it for now.

In his room he smirked, hands missing to his hips. “Or.... a pause. Unless you’re planning to stay here until the morrow?” Hades winked.

“While you said no to romance. Are you okay with kissing?”

Guest Kotorichan

"I guess we'll just have to see how things go..." Izel breathed, pressing himself against Hades.

He chuckled softly at the question. "I've already kissed you once." He chuckled. "As long as you don't read into it too much." He leaned up and caught the man's lips in a deep kiss.

Guest syaoran-puu

“You kissed new because you of the contract.” Hades hummed softly.

He enjoyed the kiss then lifted him up, carrying him to the bed. “Since you’ve been out of action so long, I’ll make sure that I prepare you properly.” Placing Izel on the bed he pulled out of box from under the bed and found a jar of lubricating oil. “Any requests?”

Guest Kotorichan

Izel smiled as he was lifted up and leaned into Hades chest. "Alright, although I can prepare myself if you prefer."

He sat up and watched the man. "Nothing in particular... What else do you have in that box?"

Guest syaoran-puu

“Nothing in particular.” He hummed softly. If Izel wanted to be evasive he could be too. “Maybe I’ll show you one day.” He pushed it back under his bed and sat on the bed. “You can prepare yourself if you like? I’ve always enjoyed watching.” He winked.

Guest Kotorichan

Izel frowned slightly at the man's words, he felt like he was being mocked... He really didn't have any requests, he just wanted to be fucked.

"Alright then." He grabbed Hades' wrist and pulled him onto the bed, straddling his lap. "Enjoy the show." He purred, leaning forward to catch the man's lips in another kiss. He broke the kiss and began to strip off his clothes. He had a tattoo of a phoenix on the left side of his chest and his nipples had faint hints of piercing holes, although they seemed to have closed.

Guest syaoran-puu

It wasn’t the requests he was ‘mocking’, instead the fact Izel seemed to be against sharing. He knew the little human just needed time... but it was possible Hades would scare him if he revealed too much too soon.

He chuckled as he was straddled. “Oh? A show? Lucky me.”

He saw the tattoo and paused. “Beautiful.” He touched it. Soon his eyes wandered and touched his nipples? “Pierced? Interesting. Would you like them pierced again?” He asked.

“You already look healthier. Are you feeling better?” He hummed.

Guest Kotorichan

"Thanks." Izel smiled at the compliment. "That'd be nice, I used to have my tongue pierced too but I have to take them all out at the hospital." He shrugged.

"Much better... All of this kinda feels like a dream." He chuckled.

He leaned forward and caught his lips in another kiss, lightly trailing his tongue along the man's lips. He slipped his underwear off before dropping his hips to lightly grind against the man's groin.

Guest syaoran-puu

Hades nodded. “Next you’ll tell me you have a Jacobs ladder too.” He winked. He used his magic to repierce his tongue and nipples, pretty little moon shaped hoops in his nipples a skull ball in his tongue. “There. Feeling more like yourself again?”

“It’s not. It’s much better. It’s reality.” He said simply.

Hades kisses him eagerly, then moaned at the grinding. Already his twelve inches hardened in anticipation. He hadn’t lied about being large.

Guest Kotorichan

"I've thought about it, but never actually went through with it." Izel shrugged. He blinked in surprise as his piercings returned. He lightly brushed his fingers against one of the nipple piercings. "Yeah, much better."

He could feel Hades hardening beneath him. It definitely felt bigger than any cock he had taken before... He had taken toys that were at least close to that size...

He coated his fingers in the lubricant oil and lifted himself up onto his knees so Hades could get a better view. He pushed a finger into himself, letting out a soft moan. He had barely touched himself for the past few months, so his body was desperate for attention.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Oh? Well. If you’d like to try it. Let me know. I can always vanish it away if you don’t like it.” He shrugged.

Hades watched Izel touch himself. Unable to resist he rubbed one of his newly pierced nipples. “Why did you remove them? Because of the illness?” How long had he been sick? All year?

He hummed happily at the sight. It had been so long, yet Hades loved it. The sounds and smells. Delicious.

“You seem almost desperate for this.” In truth? Hades would have waited to copulate with him. Another week was nothing to him.

Guest Kotorichan

"Maybe later." Izel decided, he didn't want any distractions right now.

He moaned softly as the man played with the piercing. "Yeah... They got in the way of MRI's and stuff, I can take the ones in my ears in and out pretty easily but the others were too hard to mess with..."

He pushed in a second finger, letting out another moan. His cheeks flushed softly at the comment. "Is that a problem?" He nuzzled his face into Hades neck. "It's hard to jerk off when you're in a ton of pain all the time..." He murmured.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Whenever.” Hades said simply.

“I see..... well.... that is behind you now. As long as you stay here, you’ll never age or grow sick again.” Hades reassured.

Hades nuzzled him back, hand sliding to explore his form and rest upon his hip. “I’m sorry. I hope to never see you pained again.” He promised. “Except in the best of ways.” He flicked his nipple as to emphasis that point.

“And no. Not a problem.” Hades pushed his hips down so he could feel his answering need. “I’m just as desperate.”

Guest Kotorichan

"Sounds perfect..." Izel moaned softly. He slowly stretched himself, not making any effort to hold his voice in as he relaxed his muscles.

"Good..." He lightly nipped the man's neck. "It feels like you weren't exaggerating about your size..." He teased, pushing in a third finger.

Guest syaoran-puu

“I wasn’t. Make sure you use a lot of fingers. Maybe more than normal. Especially since you’re out of practice.” He shuddered at the delectable morsel above him!

His purple eyes began to glow as his emotions swirled and his desire grew.

Hades wouldn’t deny he was sexy! He wanted to divulge more of Izel’s secrets but wouldn’t push him. “After our break I’ll take you the wall of souls.”

Guest Kotorichan

"I will... Although it looks like you might be having a hard time waiting." Izel lightly licked his neck. "Should I use my mouth to keep you entertained while you wait?" He pulled his fingers out and added more oil before pushing them back in, moaning softly.

"Alright, although I hope it's not as creepy as it sounds." He chuckled. He was probably going to need to get used to that kind of thing.

Guest syaoran-puu

He forgot about the wall of souls with the others offer. Shit! It has been too long! “I won’t turn down your offer. I bet that tongue ring will feel amazing around my uncut cock.” He winked.

His eyes wandered to the others fingers. Hungry to watch. He really did enjoy watching. Once orgies and bounties had been everywhere. Hades would visit simply to watch, though he did indulge and participate from time to time.”

Guest Kotorichan

Izel grinned and moved down Hades body, pushing the robes aside and releasing his cock. His cheeks flushed softly and his eyes went wide at the sight of his full length. "Wow..." He breathed. "I can see why you have trouble with virgins..." His eyes were filled with desire and not a hint of uncertainty or fear. He leaned in and ran his tongue up the man's length, allowing the piercing to drag along his skin.

He pushed his fingers in deeper, stretching himself out as he did. He moved up and took the tip of the man's cock into his mouth, sucking and licking needily. He slowly took more in, pausing for a moment when it reached his throat. It had been awhile so he felt out of practice...

Guest syaoran-puu

Hades smirked, “indeed. But I do not find there is much to be treasured about the trait. I’d rather bed a seasoned pro.” He winked. “Less likely to cry afterwards.”

His violet eyes wandered over, looking at his body and those fingers. He moaned softly. The feel of his mouth stunning. Hades hummed. Reaching to touch his cheek and hair. “Don’t push yourself too hard.” They had plenty of time to learn each other.

Guest Kotorichan

Izel glanced up at him, he had fully intended to try to take the man's entire length into his throat, and Hades'words only made him more determined. He relaxed his throat and pushed him in deeper, his tongue trailing along the length as he did. He got a little more than half of the man's cock before it became too much, prompting a soft whine of frustration at his own limits.

He pushed in a fourth finger as he began to bob his head, dragging his tongue along the man's skin as he sucked.