(Private RP) Broken Strings <<mik3la & syaoran-puu>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest mik3la

"Is not that i want you to go is just ... You need to have a good rest and not on a chair and half of a bed. You need a normal bed" he said sighing sitting up a little so that he can be at the same height as him.

"AS you are worried for me i am for you" he added smiling still holding his hand not actually wanting to let him go.

"I would love to see Bolt but don't think they let animals in here. Plus, i think today they will let me leave this place so i'll be home by night. Hopefully" he said laughing scratching the back of his neck. "But i do guess i will need some extra clothes to get out of here" he smiled like a child.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo watched him then nodded. “How about.... Eh.... how about I....” he blushed. “Wait until the doctors rounds this morning? If they say you’re being discharged later today I can grab clothes. If not? Maybe you’ll want your tablet or chargers or something?” He offered softly. “I can take a picture of Bolt too.” He offered.

Looking at their hands he squeezed the other a moment, unable to help the yawn.

Guest mik3la

"That sounds like a plan. I do hope Bolt is doing alright. From what you said , i have been away a lot" he said shaking his head feeling guilty for leaving the dog alone for such a long time.

"I think the rounds should start pretty soon" he added smiling.

A knock on the door made him look in that direction only to see Rick, Mike and Nate walking in the room.

"Glad to see you love birds up and shining" said Nate smirking as he sat on the couch near the bed.

"How are you guys feeling" asked Rick in a soft voice.

Blake laughed but was happy to see them there. He didn't let go of Leo's hand for all the time as his friends got in the room.

"I'm fine guys. Honestly. I'm ready to go home"

Guest syaoran-puu

“Bolt is fine. I’ve been checking on him... except last night....” Blake had asked him to stay after all, “he’s been missing you. But walking well. Eating well. He sleeps on your side of the bed.... I think he’ll be very glad when you go home.” He smiled. “Oh! I didn’t tell you. I found homes for all the puppies and the mum too.”

He fell quiet as the other man came, but smiled shyly to them. Leo still felt.... out of their group. Which was okay. He wasn’t Blake’s ‘friend’ after all.... right?

Mike laughed, “I know buddy, but you e got to behave for now. Be good and do what the doctor says. Okay?” He was still concerned for his friend after all.

Looking to Leo, Mike frowned. The man seemed to look rougher today than yesterday. How much longer could he survive like this? “You can go home if you want Leo? We can stay with Blake.”

Leo blinked up at Mike then shook his head. “It’s okay....”

Guest mik3la
“Bolt is fine. I’ve been checking on him... except last night....” Blake had asked him to stay after all, “he’s been missing you. But walking well. Eating well. He sleeps on your side of the bed.... I think he’ll be very glad when you go home.” He smiled. “Oh! I didn’t tell you. I found homes for all the puppies and the mum too.”

"I think i've heard something ... i can't quite remember but I'm happy to hear that now" he said smiling but got sad when he heard that the mom was given too. "I hopped i could take the mom home" he mumbled more for himself but changed his mood as soon as the others entered the room.

Rick looked at Leo as he got closer. "Honey you need rest...If you keep it like this you'll be the next one who will get visits in the hospital from us" he added worried.

"Can you take him home please?" asked Blake still holding his hand while Rick nodded. Before Leo could protest he pulled him closer touching his cheek. "Don't argue about your health. You're important too. So please rest. I'll call you if they let me out or not" he kissed the back of his hand smiling then leaned and stole another kiss from him.

"You guys are too cheesy for may taste this early in the morning" said Nate rolling his eyes sighing.

"Suck it up Nate" said Rick quickly smiling as he looked at them both and then back at Mike. They were really happy to have found each other.

Guest syaoran-puu

“You did? The doctors said you could hear, I wasn’t so sure.” Leo chuckled lightly. He hummed gently, blinking in surprise. “You wanted the mum? You never said anything.... I would have saved her for you.”

Leo frowned as the group seemed to gang up on him. Blake and him had had a plan.... but he guessed it was over now. He frowned, just watching him a moment. He let Blake kiss him before standing up. “Fine... I’ll go home....” he rubbed his eyes a moment as he headed towards the door.

Mike laughed, “soppy is fine. Not like you weren’t soppy with your friend Nate! What is his name game? He’s totally not what I expected for you!” The man had come to the hospital a few times to bring everyone food and drink, but didn’t linger too long since there really wasn’t much room with four grown men sat around a hospital bed!

Mike smiled at Rick, reaching for him and pulling him against his chest. He liked the man close.

Guest mik3la

"I wanted to be a surprise for you but guess the events kind of backfired" he said nervously then looked at Leo and how he was heading towards the door.

"Babe wait!" called Blake turning to reach his backpack.

"Need any help?" asked Nate sarcastically.

"If you would, yes please" said Blake leaning back on the bed.

Nate bend over to take the backpack and leaned to give it to Blake.

Taking the backpack he search in it for his key to his house as he forgot to give him the key in the first place after they discused.

"Here. Go to my place and if anything changes here, i'll call you to come after me with new clothes. It will be easier this way" he said reaching his hand with the key.

Nate and Rick look to each other along with Mike. This was the first time Blake was giving his house key to a 'boyfriend'. They didn't said a thing just waited patiently. Rick was waiting for Leo at the door to drive him at Blake's place apparently.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo blushed at being called ‘babe’ in front of the group, but he did stop and turn to look at him. Curious about what was happening he waited.

Only to be surprised. He frowned a little. He’d used Blake’s keys a few times to check on Bolt.... but this didn’t look like the key he’d used before.

Part of Leo almost wanted to reject the offer, but not because he didn’t want the key.... but because they hadn’t talked about it. He swallowed slightly but nodded as he took the key. “Okay..... thank you, Blake.” He blushed softly, all but turned and rushed to the door. Embarrassment levels high.

Guest mik3la

Rick fallowed the other pointing his car and getting in, driving right away to Blake's house.

"Are you alright Leo?" he asked looking at him from time to time on the road before turning at some corners of the streets to head to Blake's apartment.

"Don't be upset for being sent home. You do need a good rest and a decent meal"

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo headed to the car and climbed in. “Thanks for taking me....” he offered.

“I’m not upset.” He said simply, gripping the seatbelt a little.

He looked out the window a moment. He was just tired. “I don’t.... enjoy being told what to do.” Leo offered, “but for now I won’t argue.”

Guest mik3la

"I understand but ... don't take it like that honey ... Blake cares for you too ... So we all do ... We just want you to rest and be in good health, thats all" said Rick stopping at a red light.

"You are special to Blake and you showed us that you truly love him" he smiled looking at him then sigh. "I know that the boys didn't liked you at first but you started to grow on us in time and ... you are now part of this crazy family ... All i can say is that ... you should get used to this new family you're part of. We mean no harm" he added smiling driving further reaching the complex of apartments.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So ... How are you actually feeling?" asked Nate narrowing his eyes, inspecting his friend.

"I'm feeling better. I really want to go home already. I feel that i've been here for ages" said Blake leaning his head on the wall behind the bed.

"Well, you kind of were" said Nate shrugging.

"That's not the point" said Blake rolling his eyes.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo didn’t know Nate we’ll enough to truly know how to react. It was hard to know what to say. Unlike Nate.... Leo could make a mistake. Leo could say or do the wrong thing. Leo could mess up. The quartet had been friends so long they could react and survive pretty much anything.

He winced at that. Frowning as his hand tightened around the seatbelt. “I didn’t know for sure you all didn’t like me. Thanks for cementing that little tidbit. Even if it wasn’t deserved.” He shook his head. “I had just broke up with someone, Blake said he just wanted to be friends and help me out.... when I refused more he got upset and you lot just blamed me. I never did anything wrong. I asked for time. I told him from the beginning I couldn’t. Yet I’m the bad guy.” He sighed.

He was thankful when they pulled up at the apartment. He was clearly tired and cranky. But hurt too. “Thanks for the lift. It’s appreciated.” He muttered as he climbed out and closed the door. He headed up to Blake’s place.

The heavy handedness, no matter how well meaning, was rather frustrating! He wasn’t sure how to react to it.

———

Mike chuckled. “Weeks.” He winked. “Sorry man, we’re just so glad that you’re back with us. We were so worried about you. Leo too. The first week he didn’t work. Then he started taking the odd shift.... but I think he’s basically been walking Bolt, working or here.” He hesitated a moment then offered; “go easy on him. He seems.... fragile.... right now at least.”

Guest mik3la

"Leo ... we never thought of you as being the bad guy. We just ... couldn't trust you that much at first. I know Blake can be persistent sometimes but does that only when he is madly in love. He had been out from a relationship too and he had been trying to get over it. Then we found out he was trying a think with you. We kind of panicked because we thought it was too soon for him to actually love someone new in that short time. It was not something personal. Its just ... Blake was never good at picking boyfriends and had always ended up being the one hurt and we hand ro mend his brocken pieces. We were just ... afraid I guess"

He sigh stepping out from the car.

"Please don't get it the wrong way what I have told you. I know Blake loves you more than anything which is scary for us knowing his past, but I know now that you love him too even if you dont want to admit jt yet. I understand. And just so you know, we are your friends now too, even if you may not believe me. We were just overprotective with our friend at first" he added hopping he didn't essed it up.

---------------------

Blake blinked a few time at what Mark was saying. Even if Leo was trying to hold himself back he did loved him. He cared about him so much for all this time. Then why was he still afraid of accepting what he was feeling towards him. Yes he had showed him affection and all but he had seen some hesitations too. he still doesn't trust this relationship

"I'll have to agree with Mike on this. The guy is really into you. I dont remember any of your exes being so worried about you before. He has a good heart" said Nate nodding.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo looked back at Nate. Part of him knew he should walk away before he ended up saying something he’d later regret... but being so tired his filter was off. “Seems rather harsh to hate me though. I never did anything to any of you. If anything.... I tried really hard to be nice and friendly.” He shook his head. “You can’t compare me to the past. I can’t promise he’ll never get hurt. I don’t have that much power. But you don’t have the right to just blame me.”

Leo had seen how forceful Blake could be, saw him get possessive and angry.... it still gave him pause. What if... what if he flipped again?

But Nate was right... Leo wasn’t ready or prepared to even consider his own feelings.

“I appreciate that you’re saying you guys are trying to accept me now. Even if I think it’s unfair.....” and honestly? Leo suddenly felt sick and like he couldn’t trust any of the friends. “I should go. Before I say something I’ll really regret later. I’m too tired.” He admits, frowning slightly.

——

Mike nodded, “yeah. He’s a good man. Seems to finally picked a good one.” He teased.

He looked to Rick. “Just go gently with him.” Looks back at Blake. “I feel like something’s scaring him. Just not sure what.”

Guest mik3la

Rich mumbled some curses to himself for making the situation worst. He only wanted to comfort Leo but ended up hurting him. That was never his intention. He just wanted to talk to him and be his friend and leave the past in the past. Yes, they also have overreacted at first with being skeptical and such but they give him a chance and accepted him. They just didn't want to get attached right away and then feeling trash if he wouldn't had stayed.

Ruffling his hair he saw Leo entering the building and then drove back to the hospital not know how to tell the guys that he might have screwed it up. Before entering the room the took a deep breath, deciding that it wasn't the time to talk about that and that he will talk to Mike later.

"Back guys ... Did the doctor came to visit?" he said closing the door behind him, sitting on the chair that Leo stood before.

"Not yet ... hope he'll get here soon cause otherwise i'll ran away from here" said Blake rubbing the back of his neck.

"You'll ran my ass ... you can barely walk " said Nate laughing.

"Gee , wonder when did you become such an asswhole" added Blake sarcastically.

"Sweety ... I was always an asswhole" he winked smiling which made Blake laugh.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo let himself in, he pet Bolt, wiping at his eyes. The tears felt silly but he couldn’t help them. He really was exhausted!

He put food down for Bolt, cleaned up a little then headed to the bedroom. Leo didn’t even bother to get naked, he just collapsed on the bed fully clothed and tried to sleep.

——

Mike smiled as Rick returned. “Hey. Everything okay?”

He rolled his eyes. “You’re not going anywhere. Three against one and you’re weak right now.” He said simply. “Just... do what the good doctors and nurses say? Okay? You’ll get out of here soon.”

Guest mik3la

Rick looked at Mike and smiled shortly taking a deep breath after. He was really worried that he messed up with Leo and that he put their relationship in danger. And all because of his big mouth.

"Fine ... Fine ... could at least get the nurse to bring me some food? I'm starving and you know too well how i am when i'm starving" he said looking at Mike laying his head on the pillow, looking at the ceiling.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Sure. I can go ask about food.” He smiled softly. Mike got up and headed to find a nurse.

He found someone, spoke to them briefly then headed back to see Blake. “She said breakfast is on the way around and your next.” Mike poured Blake a drink. “Are you keeping hydrated?”

Guest mik3la

"Yes mom , i keep myself hydrated" said Blake rolling his eyes on Mike which made the other boys laugh at the comment.

The nurse entered with a small trolley that was food on and extended in front of Blake so that he could eat. There was a soup, some fruits and orange juice.

"I really want normal food" cried Blake like a child.

"You'll get once you're out. Now stop complaining and eat" said Nate sighing, tapping on his phone as he was texting with someone.

Guest syaoran-puu

Mike blushed softly but smiled. “Shut up and take it. If you have a car accident, we’re allowed to baby you a little!” He shrugged. Watching the man.

As things unfolded and the nurse left, Mike grinned at Nate. “You texting that colourful boyfriend of yours?” He teased.

Guest mik3la

"Non of your business but yes" he said sticking his tongue out at him then returning his attention back to the screen.

"Who? The guy from bowling?" asked Blake as he finished eating the soup.

"Yeah, they are a thing now" said Rick smiling looking at Mike, reaching his hand to intertwined his fingers with his.

"We're not a thing ... We're ... something ... i don't know" said Nate nervous blushing.

Guest syaoran-puu

“They’re fuck bunnies... that are exclusive but don’t like labels.” Mike teased. “Basically. Boyfriends.” He laughed. “What’s he called again? I can’t keep calling him Mr Colourful!” He joked.

Mike enjoyed seeing his friends like this. Happy. Content. As Rick reached for his hand he couldn’t help but smile. They’d had their test results back ages ago. They were clear. But with everything going on? They hadn’t had full on sex again. Mike was okay with that. They had slept between each other’s houses. Watched shit TV together. Shopped together. Cooked together. It was nice.

Of course, Mike feared the other shoe would drop and he’d lose it all.

Pulling the man close he buried his face in the crook of his neck.

Guest mik3la

"His name is Chase for your dumbass information and his not ... a fuck bunny" he said feeling his face getting hot, blushing as he buried his face back in his phone.

Rick smiled and hugged him, tapping his head. "There...there little one ... did the big bad man upset you?" he said teasing and laughing, trying to keep the atmosphere joyful.

Black laughed at their sight but he was happy to have such great friends.

The door opened leaving a doctor in which took his medical chard and started reading.

"Doctor ... please tell me you let me go! i want home. I feel like i'm going crazy in here" said Black quickly looking with pleading eyes like a baby.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Chase?” Mike grinned. “Did he makes you chase him?” He teased, enjoying watching his friend go red.

He laughed at Ricks words. “He’s so mean you me!” He joked. He didn’t take anything that has been said to heart!

The doctor looked around the group then to Blake. “Looking at your charts and machines? I am hopefully. I just need to examine your stitches and ask you a few questions. It is probably best your friends wait outside for this.”

Mike looked back up, first to the doctor and then to Blake. “We’ll be just outside. Okay?” He offered as he moved towards the door.

Guest mik3la

Black frowned when the doctor asked to talk in private with him but didn't comment.

The boys walked out and closed the door, but they were standing right there, which was kind of easy to earsdrop their conversation.

"What is it doc?" asked Black still confused and curious at the same time.