(Private RP) Master Bound <<syaoran-puu and Kotorichan>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian didn’t even choke as his head was forced down. Breathing was harder but he did his best to hold it as long as Veryn wanted.

Heated eyes looked up at the other. He felt his heart begin to race.

Seb blushed. My dream? The words didn’t connect instantly, he only really remembered the last dream. Still the picture he portrayed tugged at something. Master did joke about a collar.

Needing air he pushed up, taking a breath then going back down, swirling his tongue around his member as he greedily slurped him down. I want my master to do whatever he wants to me. That includes parade me around like a dog if he desires. I live to serve my master.

Guest Kotorichan

"Such an obidient little slut..." Veryn groaned. "Maybe I should get you a collar..."

He pushed his foot against the man's cock. "Wouldn't you like something that shows everyone who you belong to? Something that marks you as my property..."

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian moaned at the others rough touch! His cock twitching and weeping a little as if desperate for the man to rub more, do more!

Yes master. His thoughts felt jolted, his mind going blank as he lost himself to the passion of giving head! Only yours. Only you can touch me. Only you can have me. Only Master.

Recalling, in some deep whisper if his mind, he started to rub his cock against the others foot to pleasure himself.

Guest Kotorichan

"Good boy..." Veryn groaned. "I'll make sure you never forget who your master is..."

He smirked as Sebastian started to rub himself against his foot. "Does that feel good? Rubbing against me like a bitch in heat?"

He grabbed Sebastian's hair and pulled his head back off his cock. "I think you've earned a reward." He decided. "Get on the bed."

Guest syaoran-puu

I won’t forget. Plus! He doubted Veryn would ever let him!

Yes. Your foot feels good against my bitch cock. he moaned around the others hard member.

He whimpered when he was pulled off, disappointed for a second before the words sank in.

Sebastian climbed into the bed. Crawling on all fours before pausing. “How do you want me Master?”

Guest Kotorichan

"Would you rather I used my foot to make you cum?" Veryn teased at the man's disappointed expression.

"All fours." He said firmly, although that was mostly because that seemed to be what he wanted. "Like the bitch you are." He slapped Sebastian's ass roughly before positioning him at his entrance. "Mm... Should I leave the toy in or do you think you can be tight enough for me without it?"

Guest syaoran-puu

While he liked his foot, Sebastian wanted his cock more!

He shuddered. The expectation rippling through him. He felt so needy! He wanted to! Wanted to be taken like the little cum slut Veryn had created.

This toy and him? He knew it would hurt a little. He’d be stretched so wide! But it would be so good to. That wasn’t the question though.... “either, Master. If I disappoint you you can punish me.” He whimpered, wiggling his arse. Trying to entice him to take him. He needed it. Needed to feel him dominate him and drive him to insanity and behind!

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn could feel Sebastian's desire at the suggestion. He positioned himself at the man's entrance, not removing the toy. "Let's try to satisfy that slutty hole of yours, otherwise you might wake me up again for another round." He teased before thrusting in.

He groaned at the right feeling of Sebastian's hole tight around his cock and the toy vibrating against him. He didn't give him any time to adjust to his cock, immediately pounding into the man. His tail moves forward and wrapped around his cock, squeezing it roughly

Guest syaoran-puu

Seb cried out. Not holding in his voice or the way his body wanted to move. He felt himself stretched impossibly wide....It was almost painful.... except, that pain felt more like pleasure to him.

His breathing became huffed and laboured as he was forcefully taken.

Soon it was all too much. “M-Master!” I never meant to wake you..... but I’m not sorry to have you fuck me. He moaned. “Going.... going to.... agh! C-cum!”

Seb felt his cock twitch. His hole squeezing the toy and cock and attempting to draw them deeper inside.

His world came undone. All he could focus on was Veryn as he came, spilling onto the sheets below him.

Guest Kotorichan

"You're going to wake up the whole manor..." Veryn chuckled. He grabbed Sebastian's tail and roughly pulled on it. "I bet you'd like it if everyone came up to see what was happening..."

He chuckled as he felt Sebastian tighten in preparation to cum. "That's all you can take?" He leaned down to nibble the man's neck as he came. "I don't remember giving you permission to cum yet..." He began to thrust in harder as he grew closer to climax. "I'll let you off this time... But if it happens again I'm going to give you a punishment."

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian whimpered at the thought of everyone running to see. They’d see how much I belong to you. How this slut is driven crazy by your cock, Master. He panted heavily. Right now he didn’t think he could be quiet! He didn’t feel in control of himself.

He moaned at having his tail pulled. The harshness of it only spurring him forward. “I’m sorry master. Your cock is just so good master. I lost control of myself.” Maybe he was still tired, but he felt hot and wanton and like he was spiralling out of control.

“Will you fill me your cum, Master?” He moved his hips, meeting the others thrusts as he pushed backwards to take him to the hilt every time.

Shit! Was he really wanting more. Get a grip Seb! Stop being a little whore. He needs to sleep.

“M-Master!” He moaned out. Trying to focus on the point their two bodies met.

Guest Kotorichan

"You'd probably like to show them that, wouldn't you?" Veryn grinned and thrust in harder. "My perfect little whore..."

He groaned and thrust in deeper before cumming in the man, pulling his tail as he did.

He chuckled at the man's thoughts. "Don't worry about that, I know that keeping such a slutty pet is a big responsibility..." He kissed his shoulder and switched off the vibrator. "I'm going to take this out, try not to let any of your master's precious cum spill." He slowly pulled the toy out, letting it brush against Sebastian's sweet spot as he did.

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian felt one truth run through his mind at the question. Yes.

The pulling of his tail had his eyes closing and pleasure shuddering through him. Who would have thought he’d like it so much? The appendage had just been a broken thing for so long.... but it didn’t feel broken right now.

“Yes, Master.” He hissed as the toy was removed, shuddered as it stroked his sweet spot. He had to raise his arse and lower his torso to try keep it all inside. His hole fluttering with the new emptiness it felt. He was so focus on trying to keep everything inside that he was oblivious to everything else!

Guest Kotorichan

"Mm... Good boy..." Veryn patted his ass. "Maybe I should let Horus fuck you, he might give up when he realizes your body is trained to only react to my cock." He chuckled at the idea before laying back down, pulling Sebastian to lay with him without pulling out.

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian didn’t care right now, “if my Master wants me to....” But Horus wouldn’t satisfy me. He knew that. The idea of his Master loaning him out was new.... he couldn’t decide if he liked it or not but realised it didn’t matter, he wanted to please Veryn. That was all that seemed to matter.

He blushed a little when he realised they were lying together with Veryn’s cock still in him.... he’d learnt it was his fetish and wanted to experience it to.

“Master?” He looked over at him a moment before settling again, “thank you. Sleep well....”

He felt his hole ripple and tighten around the others cock, as if adjusting to the permanent invasion.

Closing his eyes he let sleep come if it wanted to come.

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn kissed his neck. "Only if you wouldn't mind..." He breathed. "I have to admit, I'm not sure I'd want him touching you too much. I wouldn't leave him with you unattended... As soon as he realized that he couldn't satisfy you I'd take over and show him how much of a slut you are for your master..." He wrapped his arms around Sebastian's waist. "Or maybe I'll just let him fuck your mouth while I keep your ass to myself..."

He smiled and squeezed him close. "You're welcome... If you need help again then you're welcome to wake me up..." He lightly stroked the man's waist. "And I won't be angry if you want to pull me out, I want to make sure you can sleep."

He closed his eyes and relaxed, almost immediately falling back asleep.

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian could t help but imagine Horus attempting to fuck him only to have Veryn take over..... then being stuffed from both ends? Cock in his arse and mouth? Would Veryn want that? To see him used like that? A tingle of anticipation ripples through him. “Whatever my master wants. You can share me or keep me to yourself.” His heart pattered gently. He’d only ever had sex with two different people, there was a strange giddiness that Veryn might change that.

Sebastian hummed, letting himself sleep. “Only if I’m uncomfortable....” so far he wasn’t. So far he liked it. Liked being full and still connected. He wasn’t sure if it would last, maybe they’d roll or something in their sleep?

Sebastian finally drifted off. This time he didn’t wake up.

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn smiled as he felt the man's excitement. He was definitely going to try that. If he was connected to Sebastian's mind then he could call the whole thing off if he felt any discomfort.

He slept peacefully, this time not having any nightmares.

He awoke at his usual time the next morning, which was fairly early. He hadn't moved much or released his hold on Sebastian. For a moment he blinked in confusion at the unfamiliar room before the events of the past two days returned to him

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian didn’t dream much this time, but as he started to wake one dream did come to mind.... or rather nightmare.

He was younger. Shorter hair but distinctively him, except his tail was still there. The thing flapping around with nerves as he looked up at a man that looked like Veryn but older and harsher. His father. “Will this hurt Master?” He’d asked.

“Oh my boy, it will. But it will mean we get to be together. That’s what you want right? To be bonded to me? It only really works well if you want it.” Came a cold and distant voice, distorted even in the dream.

Seb squirmed. This man was the only one to ever be nice to him, he didn’t realise Master had forbidden the others to even talk to him so that he could make Sebastian enamoured with him, control the child. “Of course, Master. Master is always so nice to me.” His too innocent smile bright and hopeful. Thankful that someone this powerful would like him

“You’re so very beautiful Sebastian, you’ve really grown into your own.” The order to turn over came, he did, his tail still moving nervously. “That’s it boy. Show me that virgin hole.” He growled.

The next part was less solid in his dream, more likely flashes. He drank blood, exchanging it as the other man whispered words that still haunted him, bound him. A mark appearing on his back and fading under the skin. Then came the sex. No preparation given. He tore. It hurt. Blood everywhere. His tail moved in pain and hit the other man in the face. The growl freaked him out even to this day, so angry. Then pain and blood. Magic ice used to chop his tail off. It had been cut to barely a nub but had grown a little as Sebastian had continued to grow.

Pain was all he felt. Pain and regret. He had bound himself to this man..... tricked into being a status symbol. Sure he could have been forced to bond.... but it wouldn’t have lasted beyond death like Sebastian’s hold had. This was his own stupidity!

He woke up with a start. Wet, silent tears running down his face. He tried to escape the arms holding him.... it had been so long since he’d last dreamt of that day! He wished he could forget it forever. The pain still too unbearable!

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn froze as Sebastian's dream started to enter his mind. He tried desperately to shut out the memories, he didn't want to see this! Especially not without Sebastian's permission, these memories were far too personal.

His skin grew hotter, how could his father have been such a monster? His eyes began to turn red. He froze when he noticed smoke starting to emit from his hands. His confusion was interupted when Sebastian awoke.

He didn't try to stop the man from pulling away, not wanting to trap him. He allowed his cock to slip out of Sebastian and quickly pulled his pajama pants back up, not wanting the man to feel like he was going to be taken again. "Sebastian... It's me, it's Veryn..." He couldn't help the pain in his voice. "He isn't here, I'm not going to let anyone hurt you again." He sat up, gently guiding Sebastian to look up at him. "You're safe now..."

Guest syaoran-puu

For a moment Sebastian didn’t hear or see much. The memories clawing at him.

He got away though! His breathing slowly shaking to normal as he registered speaking.

Sebastian looked, eyes red and the tears still falling. Veryn has seen. His embarrassment rose. Telling a story and seeing it were different. He’d see his broken he wasn’t now! How couldn’t he?

Safe... Was he? He brought his knees up to his chest almost protectively and wept into his hands as he covered his eyes.

Eventually he whispered, “I’m sorry.....”

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn shut his eyes for a moment, taking a deep breath to try to calm his anger. He needed to focus on helping Sebastian right now... He gently pulled the man onto his lap, grabbing a sheet and wrapping it around the man's shoulders so he wouldn't feel so exposed.

"You didn't do anything wrong." He said firmly. "He hurt you, he did... Terrible things..." He hugged Sebastian close. "None of that is your fault."

"That doesn't change how I feel about you, it doesn't change the fact that I think you're beautiful and amazing." He stroked Sebastian's cheek.

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian actually resisted those arms at first, for the first time having trouble accepting them. Maybe it was this room. This bed? He didn’t know.

He leaned into him, his arms protectively held against his own chest. His tail curled as if to try and hide. Seb was just having a hard time separating from the kid he’d been.

Part of Sebastian wanted Veryn to stop talking but part of him recognised he needed him to.

Eventually he looked up at him and tentatively touched his chin and cheek.

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn leaned into his touch. "We'll move to a different room today..." He promised. "I don't want you to have to spend another night here."

He lightly ran his fingers through the man's hair. "You're not broken." He said softly. "I promise I'll protect you. No matter what..."

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian couldn’t find his voice, even his thoughts seemed to buzz rather then form. He just nodded. Cautiously leaning in and letting his head rest upon the other.

It really had been a long time since he’d thought of that day but maybe everything that had happened, every touch, this room... it all just came together to remind him of the misery.

After a good ten minutes he finally spoke, though his voice sounded different. “We should clean up and I’ll show you to breakfast, Veryn.” He wanted to say Master but right now he couldn’t. He needed to separate himself until he let it go again.