(Private RP) The Peace Exchange <<syaoran-puu & Sosuke0549>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Bastian was slow for it to click, but he soon, slowly, started to pick up on the fact that Clous was clearly uncomfortable with the touching and affection. He knew better than to be all over the man…. He knew better than to want too much, to take too much. But right now? It seemed he’d completely forgotten himself and was drifting aimless…. Except Clous was the single beacon, the single connection to reality. [i]And in reality? He’s not really mine. Is he? We’ve made no commitments to each other. No words of love. No promises for the future. Just…. Sex. Lots of amazing and utterly awesome sex. But sex did not a relationship make.[/I]

Bastian glanced at James and nodded. Guilt erupted through him. Pain and anguish and despair…. It was probably best to let his brother write a note.

Alone with Clous, he felt suddenly nervous. Like… he was about to be rejected. About to be out in his place. [i]I would deserve it![/i]

What happened instead? Confused him! He blinked in surprise at the kiss. Passionate and swift. Looking at Clous in disbelief and uncertainty. “Please…. You don’t need to apologise…. Never need to apologise, not to me…. I… I know better than to act like this. I’m not sure what’s come over me. I know it’s not what we’ve agreed to… what we’ve silently agreed. You owe me nothing. We haven’t made promises to each other…. And the twisted thought in my head…. They should not burden you.” He hummed shyly, looking down. “I will behave myself. I’ll stop pawing at you like a horny teenager.”

Bastian considered, “For the record…. I don’t care what my family think anymore. Least of all, James. But I know you do though. Your grandfather….. would probably want me dead if he found out what we did together.” Bastian had always known that things wouldn’t be normal between them, he’d accepted that before too…. But now? Now Bastian seemed to long for lots of impossible things…. Wanted to hear his other name on Clous’s lip…. Wanted to feel solid with him.

But that wasn’t in the cards for them…. Was it?

“Are you ready?” He said instead. Bastian didn’t want to remain so weak and open in front of Clous right now.

Bastian seemed more quiet and uncertain as they made their preparations. He moved with them. Running with speed as the world seemed to melt away. Vengeance rippled through him, a welcome distraction from his turbulent thoughts. No hunter would be spared by his hand tonight… he needed to bathe in their blood and feast upon the flesh for what they dared to do to his mother!

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sosuke0549

• syaoran-puu

"Go on Clous."
Clous hesitated as his father nugged him forward and presented to him a handful of humans. Many of which seemed rather dull and tired almost like there souls had been sucked from there bodies. "Feed from whoever you desire. " His father encouraged him. He had just turned five and now that his fangs had properly come in, it was time to teach him how to hunt for himself.  "These humans have vounteered themselves and are at your beckon call... they are merely food to us...and nothing more...remember that my son. "
Clous nodded and approached a women in her mid twenties. Her hair was slightly messy and she had bags underneath her eyes. She smiled at him, but it was a weary smile...she was covered in unhealed bite marks and was already so pail.
"My lord...~ "
She whispered. Offering her hand and encouraging him to come closer. He took her hand and gripped her wrist. He looked at her, hesitant to bite her... she seemed so fail and dantie. What if he hurt her?
"Go on my lord." He gave her a slight nod and clumsily sunk his new fangs into her... she winced but didn't resist and immediately Clous was overcome by the blood lust. Biting into someone was nothing he could of prepared for. The warm blood that filled his mouth was exhilarating! He could hear her heart beat, feel the blood bumping through her veins! He couldn't stop himself...
"M-master...ah...ha..t-thats enough...p-please..."
She reached for him, but Clous tightened his grip and sunk his fangs deeper, scrapping her bone. By the time he let her go and retracted his fangs...she was dead.

Clous stumbled back, whipping his face as his eyes glowed purple and he turned to his father in fear. "I-im sorry father... i..I... I didn't mean too."
His father only laughed, shaking his head. "What did I just tell you...humans are merely food for us...do not feel guilty Clous...there lives are meaningless.."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Clous sighed as he looked around the room... he was surrounded by dead hunters, many of which had no clue they were coming. The first place they surprised attacked was a bust... Lady Oliva wasn't there.... but this second one seemed to show much promise given the fact that the momemt they entered to building Lord James said he felt her. There bond was strong.

For a brief moment the thought of Bastian crossed his mind. How strong was there bond. To his own surprise, he was quite invested and worried about Bastian and his family. The fact that he was even here helping him... made him realize just how much the pureblood had grown on him. Perhaps this was no longer a mere sexual partnership. [I]Do I... have feelings for him...[/I] If he did Clous would have no idea. He'd never had feelings before....nor had be ever been in love.

There was no doubt in his mind that Lady Oliva was here... now it was just a matter of finding her.

"On to the next room..."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

[COLOR=orange][I] I FOUND HER![/I][/COLOR]
James shouted telepathically to his brother and Clous. He had found a hidden door that led to a dungeon down stairs. There he found his beloved Emily chained to the wall. He ran towards her and cupped her face. She was falling in and out of consciousness. [COLOR=orange]"Emily...I'm here... I found you. "[/COLOR] He whispered. He reached for her chains and was immediately burned, unable to touch them, made with enchanted silver. He cursed underneath his breath.

[COLOR=purple] "Ren.."[/COLOR] Olivia spoke. But her voice was so broken and fragile. [COLOR=orange]"Save your strength...I'll get you out of here. "[COLOR] He muttered. He searched around the place, finding a crow bar, with it he bang to hit the chains as hard as he could.
[COLOR=purple]"R-ren...s-aave...save...Max..."[/COLOR] James paused, looking at her lover in confusion. What was she talking about? Who was Max? He followed Olivia's gaze, and she was gesturing to another door in the room.
[COLOR=orange]"Ok... please stop talking. Save your strength. "[/COLOR]

Unknown to him.... behind that locked door, he'd come to find a eight year old pureblood close to death.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

[ 30 mintues later ]

James glared at the burning building in front of him. Together with Bastian and Clous's help...they had found his beloved Emily...and to his surprise and young pureblood boy who was no doubt taken from his family months ago. [COLOR=orange]"Bastian...will you carry the boy back.... I've got Emily. "[/COLOR] Both of them were unconscious but the boy was extremely  Mounturist and close to death. This boy... looked alot like Bastian when he was younger.
[COLOR=orange]"Let's get out of here..."[/COLOR]

• 5 weeks later...

Bastian wasn’t sure he’d allowed himself to truly consider or accept his feelings for Clous, but hearing that his mother was dead and sister taken in one day? It seemed he wasn’t hiding them like he usually did either. It was written all over his face, raw and open for the world to see! He had to take care though! He couldn’t let on fully and then scare the man completely though! He wasn’t ready for Clous to leave him…. Especially not today!

Yet? Holding back was proving hard too! He wanted to touch him. Wanted to hold him. Wanted to openly accept him in his life. Wanted to love him…. I really shouldn’t want that! I know it’s more than he’s willing to accept. It’s okay! Bastian could be patient. He had to be! In the end… he’d accept whatever Clous gave him.

Clous was magnificent too! Clearly used to fighting…. He was aware of the moment of darkness or even distance in the others eyes, he wondered on the cause but knew that he wouldn’t be asking around the others. He’s had a rough life. I always knew that, I’m drawn to it even!

Watching his brother and sister…. Hearing them say their intimate names… he so wanted that! Not that he’d admit that, especially not right now!

Blinking at the boy they found, his heart ached, he couldn’t help the wave of confusion…. He oddly looks like me? But that’s impossible? Right? I don’t have any children… not that I know of!! There was no time to mull things over right now, he gathered the little guy up, holding him close and more than prepared for the kid to bite him since he looked so weak! He glanced to Clous briefly but said nothing as he shifted quickly to get out of there! “You can bite me, little one.” He whispered softly to him. Not surprised when he felt sharp teeth entering his neck, grunting he just allowed it, not fighting it. It only took a little while until the guy seemed done, thankfully pureblood blood was potent, the kid seemed slightly more relaxed in his arms afterwards. He even smells familiar… but is that because he was near Olivia? Bastian just felt confused right now.

Glancing towards Clous, he found himself moving towards him. “Thank you for your help today.” He meant it too. Right now, Bastian felt like so many things were on his shoulders! He wasn’t exactly coping well either! Barely hanging in there. Like his world was shattering into a million shards around himself. Looking to his siblings, he watched them, loneliness swept through him. I’ve never expected or hoped to get that before today. Why now? I’m going crazy!!!

Glancing at the boy, he saw him stir in his arms. “Hey you? What’s your name, little one?”

He didn’t want to pressure the boy, but a name would at least be useful. He really does remind me of the pictures my mother had of when I was younger. How strange. Looking over at Clous he wondered if he knew the boy or recognised him.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• 2 months later...

Max was dizzy. The world around him kept fading in and out. His throat was so dry...it hurt to breath. He was extremely thirsty.
[[“You can bite me, little one.”]]
He heard a soft voice in his ear. He wasn't quite sure what was going on...but he kept hearing Lady Olivia 's voice in his head. Telling him that he was safe now. That everything was going to be ok. To trust her. The boy struggled to bite into Bastian, nibbling on his skin before finally sinking his fangs in. He took a large gulp of his blood...latching onto him like a leach and drinking from his neck like a helpless lamb.  He drank from Bastian for about four minutes before he finally calmed down from the rush of flavor and nutrients. He was tired still...and immediately started to close his eyes.

Max's full name was Maximilian Von Vermillion. The only child of the Vermillion house and a pureblood born with no abilities. It was extremely rare, a 1 and 10,000 chance, given that his parents had them...but he...did not. He was sent to study abroad when he was ambushed by hunters and captured. He's originally from England....and had a very thick English accent.

He had no relation to Bastian...however he did resemble him remarkable when he was that age.

Clous glanced over at Bastian. As much as he hated to admit it, the pureblood looked rather cute with a child in his arms.
[[ “Thank you for your help today.” ]]
Clous shrugged it off, slipping his hands into his pockets as they walked side by side.
"It's nothing..."  Clous took notice in how Bastian was looking at his siblings and it made him...kind of sad. Was he envious of them?

[[ “Hey you? What’s your name, little one?”]]

Max slowly opened his eyes, having some color in his cheeks again thanks to Bastian giving him his blood.
"M-max.....Maximilian Von...Vermillion "

Clous raised an eyebrow.  He had heard that house hold name before. He glanced at Bastian before looking down at the boy.
"Vermillion....as in Vermillion Jewelry?"
Max nodded. Clous held back a laugh, covering his mouth but grinning mischievously.
"This boy...is loooooooaadded. "
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
"What the hell...happened here."
James muttered underneath his breath as he approached the Hellsin manner. There home...there mansion...the house they all grew up in...was burned to the ground.
"Holy...shit..." Clous stared in shock, they had only been gone for over half a day.
"Luc!" James freaked out, setting Olivia down and quickly running to the manner. "LUC!" He screamed, scattering through the rubble.
"BASTIAN! HELP ME LOOK FOR HIM! You too Clous!!" The fear in his voice was evident. Was luc trapped underneath the ruble or did he perhaps parish in the flames?! They had just lost there mother....James didn't want to lose anyone else in his family.

Olivia stumbled over to James as he frankly pushed through dirt and ash, moving brikes and burnt wood. "D-darling...calm down..." [I] Everyone...let's all just calm down and think this through....if Luc was here....we would feel him...and if he was hurt....we would know...like when we lost mom....[/I] She gently touched James shoulder, trying to comfort him.
"He is not here...."
James looked up at his sister and as her words started to resonate with him... if luc was hurt...they would know... if he was dead...they would know....they were all connected to each other. A bond that could never be broken until death.
"I...I see...y-your right.." James muttered. He slowly stepped away from the house and hugged Emily tightly.

[I] I am sorry....I don't know what came over me...[/I] He told her. Sighing underneath his breath.
[I]Your upset....you were worried....its normal...I am extremely upset too. Our home...is gone..[/I]

Clous stood beside Bastian and placed a hand on his shoulder. This was probably hard to take in. The house he grew up in was burned to the ground...and his sleeping brother...was now missing.
"You okay..." In all honesty it was a stupid question but a caring one. Clous wanst quite sure how to do this....how to...comfort someone...but...he wanted to know how...and how to do it right....The way Bastian made him feel was....different.

Olivia turned to Bastian. "Bastian...We should go to the villa in the mountains...perhaps Shik took Luc there and perhaps our Father will be there too."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Oliva!!!"
James and Olivia weren't able to take one step inside the villa before there father pulled them into a tight hug.
"I have never been so relieved and infuriated at the same time." He whispered to James, hugging him tighter. "I'm sorry father...but we're back now...and she's safe..."
"I missed you so much Papa." Olivia couldn't help but cry. She was exhausted and overwhelmed with emotions, but it felt so amazing to be back with her family.

As Ceil hugged his children he looked up and saw Bastian still standing outside with Clous and a child he didnt recognize. Ciel quickly ushered everyone inside away from the cold and snow. "You too...come here son..." Ciel smiled wanting Bastian to join in on the family hug.

[I]Go head...[/I] Clous whispered to Bastian, taking the sleeping child out of his hands.

"I'm so glad all my children are safe and sound..." Ciel whispered.
"All of us?" Oliva questioned, whipping her tears.
"So...does that mean...Luc is here too?"

"I'm here..."
Luc muttered as he stepped into the living room...his face hollow and eyes dark... as if he'd been crying for....hours.
"James....Bastian....Olivia...." He gave a small nod to each one. Knowledging them individually.
All the siblings turned around to stare at there now awakened brother. Was that really Luc? He looked terrible....then again....each sibling looked terrible. The death of Julia had shattered the Hellsin Family to its very core...actually it shattered the entire existence of vampires and hunters living in harmony and now...they were at war...and a walking target. The Hunters had killes their mother... destroyed their home....kidnapped Olivia and used her as a blood bank....what else would they take away? Who else were they targeting...and more importantly...who else could they kill?

If war was the humans motive...then war...is what they were about to get.

Maximilian Von Vermillion? Why does that name sound so familiar? Then again, Clous mentioning jewellery only confused him further. Between the blood loss and everything that had happened, Bastian really wasn’t thinking straight anymore! He was getting tired too. The confusion probably danced like a playful sprite across his face. “It’s nice to meet you, Max. I’m Bastian. This is Clous. They’re James and Olivia.” He offered, mostly just to have something to consider right now!

He couldn’t seem to read anyone right now, least of all Clous it seemed. No way he’s thinking what I think he is…. What’s with that look? Fuck, I’m tired. I can’t think straight. 

Bastian longed to lean on Clous more, but he knew better than that. The man had already stepped so far from his comfort zone that Bastian didn’t want to push things even more. Even if he was rather jealous of his siblings. Everyone around him always seemed to have…. More. And while Bastian didn’t think he was wishing for too much, he’d long accepted that he was different and the odd one out and unlikely to have what he truly wanted. True love eternal.

Things changed quickly…. The group returned home…. To find home GONE!!!! Burning like the raging tornado that was currently his emotions. It broke his heart. Bastian stood frozen a moment. Blinking and nodding to James as he stepped forward to help, only to realise he hadn’t surrendered the boy yet. It seemed Olivia was the voice of reason… Luc wasn’t here. Luc was safe somewhere. Bastian didn’t dare to say it out loud, but he really hoped his brother hadn’t been stolen too! How would they ever find him?

They travelled to their mountain villa, the whole time, Bastian wondered if Clous would stay. The guy never liked being so public with him, never liked anything squishy or soft. And he’d already gone above and beyond! It was probably why he hesitated at the doorway, even as tears wet his eyes. His father didn’t often embrace him and yet? Bastian was almost fearful that Clous would vanish like smoke. Still, he nodded, giving up Max before joining the group. He didn’t hug them long, feeling oddly out of place despite everything. At least until he heard the voice he’d been praying for for so long…. “Luc!” He gasped, covering his mouth as the silent tears finally started to fall. His cheeks wet and a mess in no time at all. He wiped at his face roughly, turning to look to Clous and Max before back.

“Never do that again. You scared the shit out of me.” He gave Luc a slightly wobbly smile, before clearing his throat and turning. “Anywho…. I should probably drink something.” He hadn’t since feeding Max and Bastian couldn’t help but wonder if it was affecting him. I’m such a fucking mess! Way to look cool! Clous won’t be interested in someone so pathetic. Before walking off, he silently turned and held out a hand in invite to Clous and the boy. “I can show you each to a room. You’re probably hungry and tired too?” Bastian was trying to hide his worry and fear behind the mundane.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Olivia was overjoyed that her little brother was awake. She stumbled toward him and Luc quickly met her half way, not wanting her to trip and fall. She hugged him tightly, not wasting a single moment. "I missed you...are you doing ok?"

Luc scuffed, giving her a small smile. "Is anyone in this family doing ok?" 

"I'm glad your awake...you should of never went into slumber in the first place." James muttered.

Luc rolled his eyes as his older brother came up behind Oliva and gently picked her up. "Father...I'm going to put Olivia to bed...she needs rest...is there any real blood?"

"Yes...I brought a few bottles back from my meeting with the council..."

"Alright..."

"Please excuse me everyone...I am very tired," Oliva tried to smile but you could hear the sadness in her voice. 

"With what you've been through...I'm not surprised...I'll come vist you later sister. "

Olivia nodded before James took her away, disappearing down the hall. 

It was Bastian's reaction...that really warmed his heart. His older brother actually cried seeing him again. He gently patted his brother on the shoulder, comforting him. "I don't remember you being this emotional. " He laughed softly. [I] Your different brother....less gloomy. Dare I assume that he....[/I] He gestured over to Clous. [I] Had something to do with it?[/I] Luc teased. 

Clous felt a little awkward being a outsider in this very much family momemt. But it also made him envious....he kind of wished he had siblings and with everything Bastian had been through...he didn't really blame his partner for crying. Everyone in the family was heartbroken and exhausted. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

After Bastian and Clous put Max to bed in a guest room, Clous quickly grabbed a bottle of blood before returned to a room where Bastian was waiting for him. He quickly closed the door behind him and locked it, sighing heavily. 

"Fuck....finally..."

He looked up at Bastian, setting the bottle next to the bed. He grabbed the others collar and planted a rough kiss on his lips. "I've been wanting to do that all damn day..."

Truth be told. Clous wasn't use to Bastian being so...emotional...and yet...he wasn't bothered by this side of him. It was a side he'd never seen before since they started seeing each other. 

[I]You ok...[/I] He asked. Not really excepting and answer but...he thought he should ask. Bastian looked...so tired. "Do you want to bite me.."

Bastian just stood, watching and listening for most of the interaction. He was…. Heartbroken…. Exhausted…. Uncertain about so many things! He had no clue right now what Clous was even thinking! He half expected to turn at any moment and see the man gone, though he clung to the hope he wouldn’t! He hasn’t run yet…. Good sign?

Bastian nodded to Olivia. “Goodnight you two,” to Olivia he added; Sleep well. Call if you need anything or James is being too overprotective. Not that Bastian predicted he could do too much to stop him, but it might help Olivia to rant a little.

He grunted at Luc’s teasing. “I’m fine.” Just miss her already. He had been so close to his mother, most of the time she was the only one she had ever felt close to in their family. Especially after Luc began his slumber. You were greatly missed, brother.

Hearing Luc’s words he laughed; turning to look at Clous. Yes. He’s definitely the cause. As I said to the others, even if you disapprove… it will not change my mind. I’m past that. Bastian had no intention of surrendering Clous. Besides. He’s risked himself to help our family several times now. That counts for a lot in my eyes. Plus, Bastian now knew his feelings… he loved Clous! He might not be able to express that or admit it! But he did love him. Dearly. He just wasn’t sure he could ever tell Clous that!

Things blurred again. Bastian felt like he was missing so much and yet there was never enough time! He tucked the boy in bed, slumped on the bed and grinned over at Clous as the man swore. “There he is. Was starting to wonder if you’d swallowed your tongue… you’ve been rather well behaved.” He teased.

Bastian didn’t fight the rough treatment, if anything he craved it! Melting into the man’s hold and kissing him heatedly back. Fuck, you taste amazing. He hummed against his lovers lips. Laughing he grinned; “now that would have been quite the sight. Sure it would have turned a few heads.” Bastian certainly wouldn’t have stopped him! But he wasn’t the one with PDA issues either. Clous had his family reputation to uphold, something Bastian understood all too well.

Any playfulness that had returned was quickly shattered, replaced by a wave of sadness as he shrugged. “I….” He shut himself up to stop himself from telling lies, Clous had earned more respect than that! So he didn’t answer, instead, he moved his arms around the man and pulled him closer. Groping at his arse since it was at the perfect height given their current position.

You know my family considers that taboo…. He reminded, more than aware they were sharing at room in his families home. Then again, they didn’t even bat an eyelid at you staying with me. Bastian nuzzled him. You smell so good. But I don’t want to hurt you. Not sure I have much control left….. His mothers death had shook him to his core. Opening flood gates that usually remained firmly closed and locked! Yet… Clous had seen that side and still stayed? I’m half surprised you didn’t run when you had the chance. I wouldn’t have blamed you. I know you never signed up for any of this.

Bastian placed small kisses on the guys neck. Nibbling and nipping at that perfect pulse point. The temptation to bite him was ever mounting.

Then he said something he’d never shared with another outside of his family. Eito. My true name is Eito.

[“There he is. Was starting to wonder if you’d swallowed your tongue… you’ve been rather well behaved.” ] 

Clous rolled his eyes, grinning. "Shut up.." 

He had missed this...the banter between them. The way Bastian kissed him back made Clous want to pureblood even more. 

[ Fuck, you taste amazing. ] 

Clous smiled, licking Bastian's lips. 

"So do you~"

[“now that would have been quite the sight. Sure it would have turned a few heads.” ]

Clous shrugged his shoulders. He couldn't help but feel a little closer to Bastian. They had been secretly seeing each other for about two years...never really talked about a relationship...it was all business. Fun and games. Something to pass the time...given that neither of their families would approve of them. 

Clous regretted asking Bastian if he was ok. The look on his face changed so drastically...and yet....why did he care so much? Why was he even still there and more importantly. How and why did he get pulled into all of this. Everything that was going on was none of his business...and yet...he hadn't left Bastian's side. He couldn't...

[“I….” ]

"Forget I asked. " He muttered. But what happened next surprised him. Bastian gently pulled him closer, wrapping his arms around him forcing him to straddle him as he gripped his ass. Clous bit his lip being forced to sit.

Something had changed between them and Clous wasn't sure if he liked it or not. 

[You know my family considers that taboo….]

"Which is ridiculous..." He sighed, rolling his eyes. He never understood why the Hellsins worked so hard to deny there true selves. They were predators after all. 

[ Then again, they didn’t even bat an eyelid at you staying with me. ]

"Not to brag or anything but without me, you would of never found your sister. " 

[You smell so good. But I don’t want to hurt you. Not sure I have much control left….. ]

Clous fell silent as he felt Bastian nuzzle into his neck. "We aren't ment to have self control..."

[I’m half surprised you didn’t run when you had the chance. I wouldn’t have blamed you. I know you never signed up for any of this.]

Clous sighed again, his gaze falling. He thought to himself... ( I don't know why I stayed. It's not like me...not like me at all...)

"Who knows..."

He felt Bastian lay a kiss on his neck, making him flinch. He bit his lip feeling the pureblood tease him...nibbling and nipping at his neck. 

( Just do it....you know you want too...)

Clous was excepting Bastian to bite him...but what came next...was something he could of NEVER predicted. 

[ Eito. My true name is Eito. ]

Clous froze....did Bastian just....tell him...his true name? 

No....no no no no....this wasn't happening...this can't be happening. Clous was a bachelor. A play boy. A scumbag... he was never suppose to settle down...much less have an actul lover...a soul mate... a blood bond. He never once imagined such a thing. Was Bastian insane?

As terrified as Clous was....why was his heart beating a mile a mintue....why did....he feel so fucking....happy?! A pureblood....choosing him? A pureblood....telling him their true name?!

( Are you...insane? )

He cupped Bastians face, meeting his gaze. His purple eyes glowing. He searched Bastian eyes....wondering if he was joking....

( Y-your serious....h-holy shit ....your really serious...) He shook his head. 

( Why? Why tell me? ) 

He tried to pull away, standing on his feet. 

"Bastian...this isn't real...this isn't suppose to be real!.... Look at us...Do you honestly think you and I could.... ah...fuck...Bastian...I am as low as they come... we are polar opposites...your family....stands against eveything my family does...my entire family name and empire is built on human slaves , while yours is built on morales and protecting humans...." 

He ran a hand through his hair...frustrated. 

( And yet...you do something to me...that I can't put into words....) 

"Bastian....you can't choose me...I wouldn't even know....how to....do this...how to...ugh...I've never even dated Bas...and I'm not suppose to fucking fall for another person....guys like us....we're not suppose to be happy....how am I suppose to make you happy? "

Bastian couldn’t explain why he did or said anything right now. He wasn’t even sure he fully understood himself…. And yet? It felt right. He simply couldn’t deny himself any longer.

“I do want to.” Bastian knew it. Taboo or not. He was sick of denying himself where Clous was concerned. He’d kept his mistake a secret all these years, poor Yuno. Sure, they had also been each others dirty little secrets… but the cat was out of the bag now and Bastian couldn’t put it back in.

He watched as Clous started to freak out. “I have always been considered insane.” He shrugged softly.

Letting him go when he tried to wiggle free, he listened to his heart, unable to ignore the soft changes in it.

He watched as Clous rambled. Telling him they couldn’t. Telling him their differences. And yet? Bastian didn’t feel rejected…. It didn’t feel like Clous was rejecting him. More, sorting and processing.

Getting up, he stalked towards him. Hand going to Clous’s throat, holding him against the wall as he looked into his eyes. He didn’t hurt him, but he wanted Clous’s attention.

Too late. If you don’t want me, I’ll let you go. I trust you. I’m done caring what everyone else wants or says. You. Clous Trancy. Tiger. Are mine. With that, he didn’t even seem to hesitate as he bit him, there’s be no hiding or mistaking the bite either without a turtleneck. I have never been truly accepted by anyone before. I am the black sheep. I’m not the same as other Hellsin’s. But you already know that. 

He drank deeply, closing his eyes and practically purring against the others neck. He couldn’t help but feel an odd contentment. Something the outsider pureblood very rarely ever felt. He could have kept going. Could have drunk more. But Bastian didn’t trust himself not to accidentally hurt Clous, so he pulled his teeth free, licking at the wound to seal it before cupping the eyes face. So. You running? Or fucking me?

You are enough, Tiger. You’ve made me happy for years. And if you want to go back to us hiding again…. I’ll do it. I’ll do anything you want.

Clous fell silent as Bastian approached him and suddenly pinned him aginest the wall...a hand on his throat. There eyes met...and Clous couldn't help but tremble. His gaze was not only overwhelming but...intoxicating. He simplely adored the power moves they made on each other. If Bastian wanted his attention... he immediately got it. 

[ Too late. If you don’t want me, I’ll let you go. I trust you. I’m done caring what everyone else wants or says. You. Clous Trancy. Tiger. Are mine. ]

Tiger....he loved that nickname....but he would never tell Bastian that...

Clous had never...belonged to someone before...he always felt...unwanted....

"Ah!"

He bit his lip as Bastian bit into his neck...as he drank the pureblood spoke to him.. telling him that he wasn't the same as the other Hellsins. Clous said nothing as Bastian fed from him... it actually made him happy to feed him... to help him... to be wanted by him. 

For once in his life...something so taboo...just felt right. They felt...right. 

Clous smiled a little feeling Bastian stop himself and lick at his wounds. "Done already?" He teased. The pureblood met his gaze with his glowing red eyes, cupping his face. 

[ So. You running? Or fucking me? ]

( Bastian...)

[ You are enough, Tiger. You’ve made me happy for years. And if you want to go back to us hiding again…. I’ll do it. I’ll do anything you want. ]

Clous sighed, for moment he just stared into Bastians eyes...thinking.... was he really safe here? Was he really enough for Bastian? A pureblood decided to settle down with a aristocrat...it was rare...and very much frowned upon. But then again....the two of them...were always going to be the talk of the town. 

( Clous...Louis....Tracy...that is my true name...)

He ran a hand through Bastian's hair, admiring his beauty. ( I can't believe we're doing this....you Bassy...have driven me truly...insane) 

He kissed Bastian deeply, grabbing his body roughly. ( And I would never turn down an opportunity to fuck you...)

He grinned, moving the two of them over to the bed. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

"...Father..." 

Luc slowly approached his father who was sitting in the library. A book in his hand...but his eyes were watching the raging fire in the fire place. Almost like he was lost in thought. 

"Luc...what is it...what's on your mind.."

Luc shrugged, taking the seat next to the man and staring into the flames. 

"...I miss her...." 

Ciel sighed softly. 

" deeply. "

Luc wasn't sure how...but somehow. The Hellsin’s were gonna get through this...they had too. And they had to get revenge. 

Bastian just chuckled, he didn’t mind the other teasing him, in fact, he always missed it when he didn’t! He enjoyed his company more than he wanted to admit. Humming, he nuzzled his neck and licked at his sealed bite just because he could.

He quirked an amused brow at the nickname. It was rare Clous used such things with him. But! The fact he shared his full name AND used a nickname? It made his heart swell. So much so that couldn’t help but say it! Clous Louis Tracy. We can be insane together.

Bastian grinned and let Clous lead him to the bed, he kissed him back, stroking and touching him simply because he could. Wanting everything. Rough. Soft. Everything in between! He craved and longed for it all. Always! He had no intention of merely bowing down and walking away. Even if Clous hadn’t wanted to be so open, Bastian wouldn’t have just given up! Never. Not when his heart had already decided. Even if they’d remained a secret and quiet, he’d still be happy to simply be beside the man.

He couldn’t help but love the way Clous touched him. The way his hands squeezed and tortured him so perfectly. His cock was huge and hot and fit just right. He didn’t even care when Clous took him roughly or without much preparation, he liked the idea that Clous couldn’t wait and wanted him too badly to wait. Truly wanted him. He’d never had that before….

He moaned and shuddered below his lover. Eyes rolling into the back of his head as he surrendered to Clous’s whims. “Fuck. You always feel so good.” He moaned. Rocking his hips to meet each thrust and shuddering hungrily below him. Right now, he didn’t care if anyone overheard them. He just needed to be connected with Clous.

——

Rory wasn’t sure what was going on. He simply felt… strange. He clung to his chest and shuddered. Fuck! Fuck! What’s going on! Why does my heart hurt? Why am I crying? Rory truly didn’t understand why he hurt. It was stupid but he knew something had changed, something was different. Though he didn’t know exactly what.

Kaname? He closed his eyes, trying to push that name and the feelings attached to it deep down into the back of his thoughts. Even if something had happened…. It was none of his business. Luc and the Hellsin’s had made their position clear. Rory was nothing but a worthless, replaceable human that was below them all. A walking blood bag to toy with. No longer. He was sick of being everyone’s play thing. Eric’s too.

The motel he currently had a room at was a dive, cheap and dirty but something he had decided to accept simply because he needed somewhere to escape to and figure out his next step. He was still clueless! He’d travelled North, as far as he could get from the Hellsin manor and the hunters he’d trained with. He didn’t want to be close…. To anyone. Running away from my past again. Habit of mine it seems. Pity they left me with my memories this time.

Yet unknown to him, he wasn’t too far from the second home the Hellsin’s currently resided in.

Hearing Bastian say his name sent chills down Clous’s spin. He could feel the tension between them rising. They were both desperate for each other. Clous wasted no time, he roughly pinned Bastian aginest the bed, pulling off his clothes as he kissed and devoured his lips. There tongues dancing aginest each other.
He tugged off Bastians pants and undid his before spreading his cheeks and inserting himself inside the pureblood. He heaved a heavy sigh, groaning in pure pleasure. "Fuck...your so tight....Bastian...." He kissed him harder, rocking his hips.
( keep your voice down ) he warned. Pulling at his hair. ( look at me....I want you to look at me as I fuck you....Eito....I'm all yours....and you are mine ) He slowed down the sex...giving the man slow and  precise thrusts. This wasn't just sex...but it was slow...passionate sex...

Growing up...his parents never once told him...that they loved them... it was something he didn't quite understand...let alone felt...but in this momemt...he wanted to tell Bastian...tell him that he wanted to love him...fall in love with him...he just...didn't know how.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Luc decided to take a walk outside the villa. The snow had all but settled and the sun was rising. His father told him that only a few people knew about there family villa but....Luc didn't feel safe... he was feeling paranoid. He told his father that he'd have a look around the area...and set up traps later today... as he walked passed the wildlife and trees...he took a mental note of where he should place traps. ( I should set traps around the house at 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, and 12 o'clock...and put some in a 10, 8, 5, and 2 mile radius. That should give us plenty of warning.....perhaps a bomb would be best.. ) They would hear it going off miles and miles away. ( When James wakes up...I'll have him help me... in the mean time...we need to come up with a plan...we were directly attacked...and we still have no idea who killed our mother...)
"...Mother..."
Luc stood before a open field covered in pure white snow....he fell to his knees watching as the sun rose in the distance. The sky filling with beautiful colors. Orange, pink, and red...a beautiful sky he wished he could share with his mother.
"Mother....I am conflicted...with out you here... I don't know what to do.." He whispered. He wasn't a religious man...but if his mother was listening. If she did have a answer for him...he was desperate to hear it.
" You always saw the good in humans...in your eyes...you admired them....help me see what you saw...because as of right now...there is so much hate in my heart...that it's Suffocating...."
Tears began to fall from his face.
" I don't know...if I can forgive them mother....I don't know if I can continue to live the way you raised me....with you gone....it feels like another piece of me is missing. "

Keeping his voice down was hard! Especially with Clous calling him tight and fucking him so sweetly.

Then it happened! He moaned as Clous grabbed his hair, willingly looking into those sexy eyes that demanded his attention. And Clous said his name! Hard to hold in my voice when you feel so good…. And say my name so sweetly. It was the first time too, he’d never forget that! Always cherish this moment for what it was! The purebred didn’t blink or look away, kept his hungry glowing eyes on the sexy man taking him. His hands reached and touched him, caressing him.

All yours, Tiger. He purred in his lovers mind. Fuck! Bastian wanted to declare his love, wanted to tell Clous the depth of his feelings. And yet? There was a shadow of fear that held him back. They’d already taken far more steps than he had thought they would! He would cherish and cling to this much.

Still, he kissed him, pouring his emotions and needs in the silent and rather sloppy action. He squeezed his hole around the other man. Caressing him intimately. How he adored him.

They weren’t right on paper. He knew that. And yet? Bastian felt like they worked! He felt it deep within his soul…. Paper had never meant anything to him.

——

Rory decided to take a hot bath. He felt suddenly cold and chilled to his bones. He couldn’t explain it. He felt awkward and strange. Shivering as he stared at the waters rippling surface.

[ four weeks later ]

"Come here." Clous smirked kissing Bastian roughly before pulling away. After sleeping together on that fateful night... the two of them have been inseparable. After everyone had recovered...Bastian had called a family meeting and officially declared Clous his lover. The only person who was reluctant to accept the couple was James. But he was a stickler to hated change and things he couldn't control. Everyone else welcomed Clous into the family.

Within days the Hellsins had devised a plan.
Olivia was adamant about finding all the blood banks the Hunters had and rescuing other purebloods that shared the same fate as her and Max. So James decided to let her be in charge of search and rescue. Clous and Bastian were in charge of bombing and destroying the Hunter Associations shipment routes and stealing any goods they had, including information on Eric Throne....Meanwhile...Shiki stayed behind to look after Max, all the while searching for the kids parents...Lastly James, Luc, and Ciel searched for the man that killed Julie.

"Ready to go... I got a tip that there will be a delivery truck full of food and weapons for the Hunters in the South...if we leave now... we can stop it by tomrrow morning. " Clous informed James.

"Sounds Good." James muttered, checking the time. "We got a tip from the council that Eric Throne might be in Willington... Father, Luc and I are going there now....we're going to tear that town apart..." He hissed.
"If he's really in Willington....We'll find him.." Luc muttered, entering the room.
"When you kill him make sure it's a slow and painful death..." Olivia said, grabbing her weapon and fixing her hair in the mirror.
"I'll be gone for two days...there may be a blood farm deep within the abandom mines in Ada village...I'm going to check it out.."
"Should you be going alone?" James questioned.
"I'll be fine...I contacted the council and there sending four more vampires to meet me there. "
James nodded, turning to his father.
"Are you ready to go father?"
Ciel nodded. Ever since Julie died...he hadn't been the same....he looked rather hallow...a shell of a man...
"Shiki...watch over Max and the house.." Luc ordered.
"Yes Lord Luc."
"Everyone in this family better be back here in three days...safe...and alive.." James glared. He kissed Olivia goodbye and shook Bastians hand before walking out the door. Ignoring Clous...but it didn't bother him.
Luc and Ciel quickly said there goodbyes and followed behind him...

They finally had a location! With any luck...the three of them would be busting into Eric Throne's house....for his sake...he better not be there.

"Bastian...Clous...be careful. " Olivia said softly. Kissing each boy on the cheek. Olivia had accepted Clous with open arms after he helped aid in her rescue. She approved of him...and was extremely happy for her brother.
"Look after my baby brother. " She whispered to Clous before heading out the door.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"This is it..." James muttered.
James, Ciel and Luc spent the last two days tiring through Willington city... asking humans where Eric Throne lived. It took a while...but eventually someone talked and gave them this address.
" Go around the back..." James ordered. And Luc quickly did as he was told. It was midnight....and it was extremely quite, but the lights were still on in the house...and the three of them could hear foot steps...someone was inside. At least one person.
( On the count of three...we both enter....but we must stay quite. )
James stood at the front door with his father behind. This was it....the moment they've all been waiting for...Revenge was just around the corner.

Bastian couldn’t be happier… he wasn’t worried about James, Olivia had said she’d work on him, and everyone else had accepted his choice. Accepted Clous. Surprising really! He knew his lover had certainly been surprised. Of course, the same might not prove true of the Tracy’s…. But that was another story. They hadn’t announced that yet. But that could wait. The pair even openly sported bites on their necks from the other, except a few eyebrows raised, no comments had been made. The duo were even gaining quite the destructive reputation. Inseparable and deadly. They worked well as a team, causing chaos and disruption within the hunter organisation, Bastian wanted the bastards to suffer as much as possible! 

When they came home, he’d often spend time with Max too. The child was rather fun to be around, plus he had taken a shine to Bastian and Clous since they’d carried him to safety that fateful night. Shiki was doing a good job though, so Bastian never worried about the child when they were away.

As they made a plan, Bastian was stood leaning on Clous’s shoulder and listening intently. They had found Eric? Had found another route? AND found a possible blood bank? Three bullets, three debilitating shots to the organisation. Bastian felt almost giddy at the thought!

A shake with James, a kiss from Olivia and then her whispered words to Clous. Of course he heard them, but he wouldn’t say them out loud, merely happy that his sister cared and included his lover. They had three days to complete their mission, it would be tight given the distance away but more than worth it!

”Be careful too, big sister. Don’t take unnecessary risks.” He nodded to her, pulling away from Clous so they weren’t connected and nodded to him too. “Ready to go?” Tiger. He didn’t call him Tiger out loud, but he did say it in his head. He couldn’t help himself. He was beyond smitten.

As the pair got into the car alone, he buckled up and looked to Clous. “Is it true your grandfather is back in the country?” He wasn’t sure what that would mean for Clous. He knew it wouldn’t impact their current plan…. Drive. Park up. Walk. Stalk. Set up traps as needed. Blow shit up. Return home. Simple but effective! ….but perhaps future ones.

——

Rory couldn’t believe he was back here! He’d lasted a grand total of three weeks…. Three measly weeks!! He had no clue why any vampires had hunted him down and targeted him… he had been quiet and kept his head down, hadn’t hurt or hunted anyone. Acted like a normal human. Clearly it was simply too much to hope to be left alone…. He was always an easy target it seemed.

Eric had called from day one. Texts. Voice messages. He’d ignored them all for the first two weeks until his inbox became full. Then he’d listened…. And boy did he wish he hadn’t! Eric was warning him that his location was known, that their intelligence had a coven of sorts close by, hunting him. It had taken him a moment to wonder just how Eric had known his location to check… until he remembered the blasted phone! I should have got rid of it…. But Rory had no way of replacing it. Shit! Still, Rory had eventually called back. Thanked Eric for the concern, but refused to return. He needed to stay away. This was best for everyone. Despite how persuasive Eric had been.

Or it had been the best option! Until a few days later he’d returned from a shift at a local cafe to find his room destroyed. Utterly ransacked. His stuff destroyed, the room shredded with what appeared to be claw marks and the scariest part…. A message written in blood on the wall. We know. Hunter. That was enough to topple all his self confidence and have him reluctantly returning! He hated it. Hated that he needed Eric at all! But at least he could have a roof and bed there…. Was alive. Rory’s only goal in life these days was to stay alive!

Rory now owned even less than before. Eric had even taken pity and bought him new clothing since he’d only had those on his back remaining. Still, Rory could tell Eric’s patience was running out. He kept trying to get Rory to go on a mission or give important. Desperate for him to get his first kill. Rory was fighting it, but he wasn’t sure he’d be allowed to for much longer. It made him sick to think he was meant to hurt anyone!

A few nights later, Rory was ordered to remain home while Eric and the others went to some important Hunter meeting without him. Apparently only those in the inner circle were invited. Eric had seemed bloody giddy about something too! Does he have information about Luc and his family? I hope not! Hating this house, Rory spent most of his time in the bedroom he’d been given, he was more than aware there was a camera in the hallway too. Hidden but not completely. He’d spotted it the second day here. Eric was clearly watching him now. Not wanting him to leave again…. Though Rory had no clue why he cared so much! Something didn’t sit right, but he wasn’t sure what. It was like trying to complete a jigsaw with half the pieces missing. Impossible!

Currently, Rory was in his pyjamas and reading a book. Under the sea. It was a cheesy boy love story about an existing couple enticing a third into their relationship while they were on holiday. Sun. Scuba diving. Dancing. Love. Sex. Rory almost hated that the characters each had two lovers while Rory couldn’t even have one. That sex sounded so simple and beautiful. It wasn’t! But he was done with relationships, they didn’t work for him, toxic and wrong. He was better off alone, no matter how lonely it got… it was safer this way. Living vicariously was his only option! At least he’d stay alive then.

If the others had been home, Rory wouldn’t have thought twice about the sudden creak on the stairs… he heard it all the time… but in the silence of the empty house it struck him as odd! Did someone come home? Rory couldn’t help but go look, opening the door to check out the stairs. “Hello? Is someone there?” He had no weapons. No malicious intent. Just a caution installed him by a lifetime of mistreatment and pain.

It was all happening so fast...and yet the Hellin family was slowly bouncing back. This was a war after all...they didn't have time to grieve. 

Clous grinned hearing Bastian call him Tiger. He rolled his eyes and headed to the car. He threw himself in his seat and started the car but paused when Bastian asked about his grandfather. He feared the old man...

"Yes...."

For the past few weeks Clous was staying with Bastian....and was away from his business and family. He had called his mother and told her he was helping fight the war...but didn't dare mention Bastian or the Hellsins. As of right now, his parents were taking care of things for him.

He could handle his parents...but his grandfather? Not likely. 

He started to drive and fell silent in the car. He wasn't quite sure how he was going to tell his parents and grandfather about Bastian. However, he did know how they were going to act...with extreme disproval. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

( Well...isn't this one hell of a surprise )

James whispered in Rorys mind before he appeared in front of the boy and pushed him back into the house. He grinned as he watched the human hit the ground. Knocking over a table and a lap. Ciel walked in behind him...shock and confusion written all over his face. 

" I... I don't understand...." Ciel muttered staring at Rory. They had adored his parents...He thought of Rory as family!

They cornered Rory into the living room...where Luc stood in the corner of the room, eyes wide as he watched James push Rory to the ground. 

"I knew it... I fucking knew it! We should of NEVER trusted him!!!" James yelled. He raised his hand to strike Rory but Ciel stopped him.

"What are you doing here." Ciel demanded. 

"Where is Eric Throne!"

Luc didn't dare say a word.... he just stared at Rory. Taking him in... He had grown up so much....he looked more...masculine...he was toner now...and even grew out his hair. Shiki had told him that Rory returned back to the hunters....even saw him being trained by them.... if Rory became a hunter...was it to kill him....his mother....to take revenge on the Hellsins. 

If this was indeed Eric Thrones house...why was Rory here? Did he perhaps...play a hand in his mothers murder?

Bastian knew that this was going to get messy… but he wasn’t going to run away either. Still, he wasn’t exactly sure how Clous would want to act either. I’ll stand beside you, no matter what happens. He wouldn’t hold it against Clous to keep him a secret, though they both knew his grandfather wouldn’t be easy to fool or lie to….

”I see. I imagine we should arrange for you to go see him once we’ve finished this mission.” He offered softly. Trying to help sooth him a little, though it might not work. Bastian reached and squeezed Clous’s leg, falling quiet. They had to get back to business! Focus.

——

Things happened so fast that Rory couldn’t react as he was attacked by James and pushed to the ground inside the house. Fuck! Fuck! Why are they here? Maybe James is planning to finish the job he started in the hospital…. Threatening me clearly wasn’t good enough. Rory’s heart was racing and he couldn’t help but shake, all his training seeming to go in light of the very family he feared most!

Yet, as he listened to James anger, he found himself frowning, fists clenching as his own anger grew. “Not sure what you think you know, but I could care less what you have to say to me now.” He glowered at James a moment, looking to Luc then forcing his gaze away, it hurt too much and he couldn’t hide it! It’s been years…. I should be over what he did to me. But fuck! It still hurts like it was yesterday. His hips actually seemed to have a phantom ache as if freshly broken all over again.

He looked to Ceil, unable to control his emotions towards the other two. “You should leave. Now. It’s not safe for you any of you here.” He pleaded with him, trying to save them. Then the guys question finally registered. “Huh? Why am I here….?” He couldn’t help but laugh coldly, “as if you don’t already know! What difference does it even make to you? You all threw me out like trash after one of your sons physically hurt me and your other threatened me. I stayed away. As ordered. It’s not like I had many options.” Rory actually hated himself for saying so much. For being so vulnerable, but he’d held it inside for so long! He covered his mouth, trying to just breathe though he hated of being around the Hellsin’s.

“Why are you looking for Eric?” He frowned, clearly oblivious and confused to the situation. He risked looking towards Rory, but he never was able to read the man. Now was no different. “Eric and the other hunters will be back soon after their stupid meeting. I suggest you leave. Now.” Despite the pain the Hellsin’s had caused him, he knew he’d not betray them. “I won’t tell them you where here….” Why are they here? Why now? Was it them that destroyed my motel room when I tried to run from here? No…. That’s ridiculous. It was no where near them. They had no reason to do that. It’s clear they don’t care anything for me. The worthless broken human. 

Despite his turbulent thoughts. He couldn’t help but notice how thin and different Luc looked. Has he not been looking after himself?

Clous bit his lip, trying to hide his irritation. The last thing he wanted to talk about was his grandfather. He nodded to Bastians comment and held his hand. ( yeah...let's just focus on the misson... )

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

James glared at Rory. Eyes glowing. He wanted to kill him...

[ “You should leave. Now. It’s not safe for you any of you here.” ]

"Safe? Ha!" James laughed. "I could say the same thing to you. " 

Ciel stared at the boy, taking notice in how he was concerned for their safety. In fact...he was pleading for them to leave. When Ciel asked why he was there Rory laughed coldly. Claiming they threw him out and that he was ordered to stay away. A order he had no idea of. Something wasn't right.They were missing bits and pieces of important information. 

[ “Why are you looking for Eric?” ]

" Don't play dumb. " James hissed. The air in room getting colder. He was starting to lose his temper. Frost forming around his fists. 

Luc watched Rory closely, taking in his mannerisms and tone of voice... his confusion...seemed genuine. 

[ “Eric and the other hunters will be back soon after their stupid meeting. I suggest you leave. Now.” ] 

" Let them come... I'll kill them and you!" James lunged at him, but Ciel was quick to stop him again. 

"Stop..." He told him... He met Rory's eyes. 

[ “I won’t tell them you where here….”] 

Why...was Rory trying to protect them? ( Were taking him with us...) Ciel ordered. 

"WHAT!" 

Ciel turned to his son, grabbing him by his shoulders. ( Control yourself...we are taking him back with us to our villa...and I want to talk to him...privately..) 

Luc heard his fathers words...but didn't move...much less disagree. ( I'll carry him..) Luc offered.

Ciel turned to Rory and quickly used obedience on him. " Forgive me......sleep..." He ordered to boy to close his eyes..and fall into a deep sleep. 

Luc quickly appeared behind Rory and gently caught him as he fell back. 

" Father...I think this is -- " 

" I want to hear what he has to say....that's final. "

James bit his lip extremely livid, Luc on the other hand...was just...numb. He carried Rory outside and to there car as they quickly made there escape into the dead of night. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

[ Next Day ] 

Ciel sat in a guest room with Rory. Once they got to the house... Ciel hasn't left the humans side, patiently waiting for the human to wake up. As a protective measure. He tied Rory's hands behind his back and waited by his bed side. There was just so much he had wanted to ask him. 

Every time James spoke, Rory winced or flinched. Fear rising the longer they stayed close to him. He knew something was going to happen that he wouldn’t like…. It always does with the Hellsin’s! They take what they want without a care for who they hurt!

Then Ceil asked him to forgive him! His eyes widened, he could guess what that meant!! “No… please… Don——“ before he could beg anything more, he was helpless as he fell unconscious into sleep. Rory wouldn’t have been surprised if they’d let him drop to the ground or used this as an excuse to hurt him! In fact, he would have expected it!

So, waking up bound, but uninjured, was rather disconcerting! Rory’s eyes were wide as he looked around the strange room and registered that his hands were bound behind his back. The bound tugged and pulled awkwardly.

Panic set in. He tried to wriggle and squirm free, but he simply couldn’t. It took Rory some time to recognise that Ceil was sat close by! He started shaking again at the sight of the Hellsin, trying to shift as far away from him as he could upon the bed. If he wants to kill me…. Why move me and tie me up first? Does he plan to torture me? Rory had no idea! Nothing made sense. His body felt tired and heavy, exhausted to his soul. Yet, soon he realised there would be no escape! Trapped by the whim of a vampire again!

Looking at the man who had once showed him some kindness he found himself beyond scared. “A-are you p-planning to kill me?” At this point, Rory would welcome death with open arms to escape the pains of life. Running was proving exhausting!!

Ceil was painent...and said nothing until Rory realized he was in the room. He couldn't help but notice the immense fear the human had towards them. He read Rory's mind... and was surprised to think the human was going to torture him?! Did the Hunter Society brainwash him?
" I'm not...going to kill you. " He muttered. He snapped his fingers...and the rope that bound Rory fell free. "I simplely want to talk...."
He met Rory's eyes... so much time...had passed.
" I will go first....all I ask is that you listen...and tell the truth....if you lie to me...I will know...."
He gestured over to Rorys bedside. Next to him he would find a sandwich and a glass a water.
" If your hungry..." He turned away, looking down at his wedding ring. He hadn't taken it off.
" Your parents...were dear friends of our family...do you know how we met?.... It was about...40 years ago. Before your parents had you... My wife and I were on our way home when your parents stumbled in front of our car in the pouring rain... it was dark out...and your father...was injured. A fight with a vampire."
He shrugged.
" My wife...Yuki...insisted that we stop to help them...infact....she saved your father....And your mother and her....became...inseparable. "
He shook his head. " And when your mother found out she was pregnant with you...Yuki hardly left her side...she was so excited to meet you...she loved...children. "
She smiled softly...missing those days.
" Your parents and I...became the most..unlikely friends...but I can promise you...Yuki and I...loved your parents....and you...deeply. And neither of us wanted you to grow up in a world where you go out at night...and kill vampires....So... together...we formed a peace treaty...the first one in history...and for once...a thousand year old war...came to an end...all thanks...to you...to your parents..."
He looked at Rory.
"However....four weeks ago...The Hunter Association betrayed my family and our treaty durning a banquet...and murdered my wife in cold blood....They even kidnapped my daughter and tortured her....and I'm sure you know...this act of  Violence could not go unpunished...and war...started once again. I'm not sure what you know...or what you were told about what happened that day...but we were told that it was the Hunters who struck first...and Eric Throne was the one who rebelled and killed my Yuki..."
He bit his lip...tears in his eyes. "She was the staple for peace between our two species...far more kind and understanding than anyone I've ever known....and with her gone...the Hunter Society attacked my people...first. That...is a fact..."

He fell silent for a moment. As if struggling to find his next words.
" You asked why I was looking for Eric? The truth is the vampire council...our leaders in our society gave me permission to kill him...and that's what I plan to do...for the senseless murder aginest my wife..."
His rubbed his eyes, whipping away tears before they could fall.
"My question for you is this...why were you there...what's your connection to Eric...and what orders were you referring to?"
He looked at Rory...his eyes serious.
" The day you left... was the day Luc returned home...He told us what happened...that he accidentally hurt you trying to be intimate...and he put you in the hospital...but you refused to see him...James told us that he healed your wounds and tried to convince you to forgive Luc...but you were too upset to even look at him...James said you now hated us...and withdrew yourself from Cross Academy. When Luc found out that you were on your way out of town..he followed after you to a hotel. He tried to stop you...but again... you refused to see him or accept his apology....and broke up with him...according to James...you made it very clear you didn't want anything to do with this family...or my son.....Luc..was left with a broken heart...and not long after that he went into slumber...unable to bare the extreme disgust he had for himself and loneliness he felt. "

Rory glanced over at the food, frowning briefly but not making a move to touch it. He wasn’t sure he could eat right now! He felt too sick with worry and fear, still he wasn’t rude. “Thank you….” It looked like one of his favourites too. Did they remember? Or just make a random sandwich? He wondered to himself.

Returning to look at the threat in the room he frowned and shook his head; “I…. No. Luc used obedience on me when I was a child to make me forget. I forget everything….” He said honestly. Even the way his mother smelt and hugged him. Luc had taken a lot from him under the excuse of protecting him. Still, he listened to the story. They helped heal my father? Even after he’d been injured from probably killing or hunting another vampire? But why? He didn’t interrupt out loud, but he couldn’t help but be confused.

Rory looked down. He knew peace had been his parents wish, he’d learnt that much from the hunters and Luc, and Rory had wanted it too! Had given everything he could towards that situation. But it hadn’t been enough… Rory was just not enough. He knew that.

Then Ceil said something that clearly rocked the human to his core. He gasped, looking up in pain and shock. “T-they k-killed h-her?” There were actual tears in his eyes. Luc’s mother had been nothing but kind to him. He certainly never wished any of the family dead! Despite his fear…. He still loved Kaname… Luc. He still had to remind himself that Luc wasn’t his anymore. Even as his heart ached and throbbed.

Ceil was going to kill Eric? Surprisingly, he had no feelings about that. How odd.

Then it became his time to talk it seemed…. “When I was able to leave the hospital…. I realised I had no where to go. No money. No home. No family. James told me to leave and go far away,” he winced, “and I couldn’t be near him after what I…. What I remembered…..” he shuddered. “I had met Eric previously at a party, he’d given me his details and told me to call if I needed anything. So…. I did.” He says honestly. “Though it turns out he only helped to get information on your family and vampires…. And when I refused to give it…. We’ll…. It became clear that I wasn’t one of them. Wouldn’t be until I killed a vampire. They had a lot of secret meetings or events I wasn’t included in.” He brought his knees up and clasped his head in his hands. “I couldn’t kill anyone though. I… had only wanted to learn to protect myself so that I wasn’t always the victim. But seems that was pointless too given how easily you all could have killed me earlier…..” he frowned, shrugging. Thinking, he realised something! “But four weeks ago? I tried to run away from them. Eric had made it clear I wasn’t one of them…. I travelled North. Ended up the White Dove Motel, but Eric called, lots, to tell me I was being hunted by vampires. I came back one day to my room destroyed and a message written in blood. Again, no one to turn to so I had to return to Eric.” I’ll never be free? Will I? 

Listening again to a fake recall of that day…. Made him silently weep, the tears rolling down his face. “I did refuse to see Luc in the motel afterwards….. yes. I…. I was too scared to face him in that moment. Felt too hurt and raw and betrayed. But…. James never…. He told me to leave, he never asked me to stay. He forced a bloody kiss on me. Told me it was a gift. That I should be honoured to be gifted his blood. Called me a coward…. And he’s right. I am. He demanded to know where the Hunter headquarters were. Tried to bargain my ability to walk again with the information. But all I could offer was a promise not to report anything. Which I didn’t and wouldn’t have done anyway.” He found himself shaking. “James…. He was there the night my parents were killed. He was with them. I remembered it after…. After Luc bit me.” Something he had promised not to do. “James told me I was delusional…. But I’m not. He was there. The memory has become clearer over the years. Unfortunately.” I now remember watching my mother tortured and raped. My father gutted. Them taking pleasure in touching and biting me. I’d been so helpless. “James ordered me to hide. But it was too late for my parents.” He frowned, shaking more as he hugged his knees.

”I….. I’m sorry….. Luc used his obedience on me to make me scared of vampires in an effort to keep me away. I am trying to fight it…. But I have so much reason to fear you all it’s even harder to do now.” He looked down, feeling shame, but his fear still remained.

Even with James blood kiss, the bite Luc had given him remained scarred on his neck. He reached and touched it. “Did you know Luc used his obedience on me to make me quiet while he took my virginity, broken my hips and bit me?” He wasn’t sure why he was telling Ciel that…. Maybe to help him understand why he hadn’t wanted to see him so soon afterwards? “I was fed up of everyone just taking what they wanted from me and throwing me away. That’s why I wanted to learn to fight and protect myself.” He frowned.

Despite everything that had happened, Rory actually hated himself a little more for hearing that Luc had slumbered and hated himself…. Because of him. “I…. I don’t know what you want me to say about that. I never…. I never meant to hurt him. I don’t like knowing he thought about himself like that. I…. I gave Luc everything I was. I won’t pretend I was forced. I wanted to be at his side. I wanted to be in his bed. I never wanted to leave him. But how was that meant to work? Every promise Luc made was changeable? I was always reminded we were not equal or the same” He squeezed his eyes shut, “whenever he wanted to change something he’d use his obedience on me. Four times that I know of. To make me forget my childhood. At the peace party to make me make a fool of myself. To make me fear vampires. Then to stop me making a noise as he nearly fucked me to death. Wouldn’t anyone need a little time to recover from that? But let’s be honest. If he could do all that to me so easily…. Without blinking…. Does he truly care for me or merely the idea of me? Trust me. I was more than willing to stay at his side, would have to, gladly gave him everything I am…. but it’s like I was never enough. I still needed changing, forcing.” He wiped his face, sure he looked a hot mess right now. “I can’t claim I don’t still love him. I never stopped.” He laughed coldly, “because I’m a fool apparently. But I’m not enough. So that’s, that.”

He cleared his throat. “I am assuming you have more questions…. So ask.” Rory didn’t know what would happen when the questions ended. 

Now that he spoke... it was time for Ciel to listen. He watched Rory closely as he began to tell him what he knew. 

[ “I…. No. Luc used obedience on me when I was a child to make me forget. I forget everything….” ]

Ciel nodded. Recalling the event. But his son only used Obedience to make Rory forget Luc...NOT his parents and when they were reunited, Luc had returned those memories. 

When Rory learned of Julia's death... Ciel knew that Rory's reaction was genuine. The sheer shock and hurt on his face made it evident and there was truly no reason for him to lie. Ciel was touched when he saw actual tears form in the boys eyes. 

[ “When I was able to leave the hospital…. I realised I had no where to go. No money. No home. No family. James told me to leave and go far away, and I couldn’t be near him after what I…. What I remembered…..” ]

Ciel titled his head in confusion. 

"James...told you to leave?" 

That was certainly not Lucs wish...much less his or the rest of the family. 

" And Eric...how do you know him?"

[ “I had met Eric previously at a party, he’d given me his details and told me to call if I needed anything. So…. I did. Though it turns out he only helped to get information on your family and vampires…. ]

" I see...so this was clearly a targeted attack...go on..." 

[ And when I refused to give it…. We’ll…. It became clear that I wasn’t one of them. Wouldn’t be until I killed a vampire. They had a lot of secret meetings or events I wasn’t included in.” ]

" I see..." 

[ “I couldn’t kill anyone though. I… had only wanted to learn to protect myself so that I wasn’t always the victim. But seems that was pointless too given how easily you all could have killed me earlier…..” ]

Ciel shook his head. "Purebloods are far stronger than normal vampires..." He tried to reassure him. Rory then informed him about how he tried to run away and how Eric called him multiple times to return...only to find his room ransacked and a bloody message on his wall. 

Ciel watched as Rory began to cry. Recalling that night at the hotel and James. Ciel listened carefully, biting his lip in irration after hearing what his olderest son did. He said nothing...only listened...even when it became extremely hard too. What really surprised Ciel...was hearing Rory claim that James was there the night his parents were killed. But again.... his heart beat was consistent...his eyes serious...his voice honest...Rory wasn't lying. 

What was James doing there?

[ “James…. He was there the night my parents were killed. He was with them. I remembered it after…. After Luc bit me.” ]

" Your sure of this..."

[ “James told me I was delusional…. But I’m not. He was there. The memory has become clearer over the years. Unfortunately.” ] 

" I.... see..."

[ “James ordered me to hide. But it was too late for my parents...I….. I’m sorry….. Luc used his obedience on me to make me scared of vampires in an effort to keep me away. I am trying to fight it…. But I have so much reason to fear you all it’s even harder to do now.” ] 

" Rory...I think your mistaken--" He wanted to correct the human but he suddenly continued...beginning to discuss that fateful night. Explaining why he wanted to fight...why he wanted to protect himself. 

[ " I gave Luc everything I was. I won’t pretend I was forced. I wanted to be at his side. I wanted to be in his bed. I never wanted to leave him. But how was that meant to work? Every promise Luc made was changeable? I was always reminded we were not equal or the same” ]

" Rory...a relationship with a human and vampire is extremely difficult.."

[ “whenever he wanted to change something he’d use his obedience on me. Four times that I know of. To make me forget my childhood. At the peace party to make me make a fool of myself. To make me fear vampires. Then to stop me making a noise as he nearly fucked me to death. Wouldn’t anyone need a little time to recover from that? But let’s be honest. If he could do all that to me so easily…. Without blinking…. Does he truly care for me or merely the idea of me? Trust me. I was more than willing to stay at his side, would have to, gladly gave him everything I am…. but it’s like I was never enough. I still needed changing, forcing.”]

Ciel fell silent... watching a Rory whipped his tears. This was a hard topic to discuss...and both Luc and Rory were so young. 

"I will not sit before you and defend my sons actions...I did my best to teach my children not to use obedience unless it is absolutely necessary.... My son has made mistakes.. I know he is no saint...but I know...how deeply he loves you...he wouldn't have formed a blood bond with you...if he didn't. "

He shook his head..." But I want to talk about James...it seems he has been misbehaving..." He met Rory's gaze. " You said James was the one who told you to leave...please know that - that was never how Luc or this family felt about you....We will get to the bottom of this..." 

( JAMES! Come here, now!! )

He called for his son... his tone harsh. It only took a few seconds before the two of them heard a knock on the door. 

"Enter. " Ciel ordered, and slowly James stepped into the room, closing the door behind him.

"James....you have alot of explaining to do.." 

James glared at Rory before turning to his father.

"What is it you want to know father.."

"Rory claims you ordered him to stay away from this family...away from Luc..."

" I don't recall such a thing..."

Ciel raised an eye brow..." He also claims you were there the night his parents were murdered. "

James eyes widened ever so slightly. 

"That's ridiculous...I was home Father..."

Ciel looked back at Rory... someone was lying....and he didn't think it was Rory...He turned back to his son... eyes glowing red. 

"James...June...Hellsin...do not make me lose my temper....You have been lying to me the moment you walked through this door....do not make me ask twice...Tell me...the truth..."

James bit his lip...glancing over at Rory before sighing underneath his breath... "I suppose you were going to find out...sooner or later..."

He turned to his father. 

"Forgive me father... for you and mother have grown soft..."

"Excuse me?"

"Growing up you tried to convince this family that humans and vampires could live in harmony...however I could never support such a ridiculous idea and I've always been againest it. When you befriended Rory's parents...it upset me to my very core....and when I found out you were going to create a peace treaty...I devised a plan to stop you....I hired some vampires to attack the Cross household...and kill Rory's parents....I thought they had killed Rory as well..but one of the vampires told him to hide...I killed the vampires I hired to keep my secret and in doing so I thought mother wouldn't go on with her peace treaty...however...I was sorely mistaken...and Rory was still alive....Even with him in a orphanage...I noticed that Luc still took a liking to him...but Rory was too truamized to reciprocate his feelings...from my understanding...Luc erased himself from Rory's memories... but that wasn't enough... I had to ensure he didn't remember my face... so I paid him a visit and erased his mind completely of that night and of his parents. Giving him the chance to live a normal life....However...." He glared at Rory.. "He managed to somehow come back into our lives...and drew luc in once more. The idea of a pureblood with a human disgusts me...and I did everything I could to keep them apart...even threatening Rory in the hospital to never return and informing him that a relationship with a pureblood and human is just not possible. "

"James....you...betrayed this family. "

"I did no such thing! I love my family. It was you and mother who ruined it with your ideal of peace with humans! I was planning on starting a war with the hunters myself...my only regret is not starting it first before they attacked Julia and took Emily!"

He turned to Rory. 

" And no one used obedience on you to make you fear us... that was done by yourself. You coward. "

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

The moment this conversation began...Luc was in the room next door, listening. When James told the truth about everything he's done, Luc couldn't hold back his rage. He busted a hole in the wall and attacked his brother, pinning him to the ground and starting to punch him repeatedly. Eyes glowing red. 

"I'm going to kill you!!!"

His brother ruined his life! Ruined Rorys life!

"STOP IT! LUC!!"

Ciel tried to intervene before his sons killed each other. 

Rory wasn’t sure Ciel fully believed him, but that was fine…. He didn’t fully care right now! He knew he was telling the truth, even if no one else believed him. Besides, if things ended badly he’d just be killed anyway, he had no reason to lie.

Retelling his story made him realise that his last ‘kiss’ had been with James. Forced and gross. But he hadn’t allowed anyone close since that time. Didn’t trust anyway, least of all himself.

He did the best he could to answer all Ciel’s questions and elaborate as needed. He listened too…. Though he realised he might not fully understand a blood bond. Not anymore. He had thought it was designed to bring them closer, that it would connect them beyond all else…. But it seemed to be the opposite for them. Are we just badly matched?

Rory didn’t get to think too long when he heard a knock on the door and saw James enter. His eyes widened slightly, he couldn’t stand being around the creepy vampire! The tug in his chest was rooted deep. Memories of the past had him frozen on the spot.

Hearing what James had done made his eyes widen, bile rising and his fear clung heavily in the air, though it did help a few things make more sense! Missing jigsaw pieces for his shattered mind. This family had completely ruined him! And even if he didn’t fully agree with James’ assessment about the fear part, he didn’t argue. True, there had been fear there (for genuine reasons too!) but Luc had certainly exaggerated it with his little attempt to make him scared that first night he’d stayed in his family’s manor. Striping and kneeling on the ground before him as he said such hurtful works and positioned him as he desired. He’d nearly died that night too…. To this day he still didn’t know what had caused the noise in the garden that had spooked him! But he was thankful Luc had found him before the train had hit him.

Before Rory could contemplate more all hell broke loose! A crash through the wall. Punches. Hisses. Growls. Attacks. He watched helpless as Luc attacked James. Helpless he looked to Ciel; “y-you need to stop t-them! P-please!” He didn’t wish to see Luc injured.

Despite his fear and frustration he watched Luc helplessly. Shit…. Don’t get hurt you idiot! I won’t forgive you! But what could Rory do except watch helplessly…

Luc couldn't believe it...all this time... his brother was hurting Rory...betraying him and the family. Kept him away from the human!
James punched back, knocking him off his body.
"Do you honestly think you can beat me in a fight!"
James yelled, grabbing Luc by his hair and slamming his head into the ground.
"I SAID STOP!" Ciel ordered. His gaze menacing as he used obedience on his sons. The two reluctantly released each other and got on their knees before there father.
" James...I am extremely disappointed in you. I will deal with you later...for now...go to your room. Your actions will have extreme consequences. "
James bit his lip...before slowly nodding. He got to his feet and left the room. Ciel turned to Rory and bowed before him.
" I can not express to you how deeply sorry I am...I'm sorry you had to witness that...and I'm sorry for everything my son's have done to you...I am so...sorry. "

Luc turned away unable to look at Rory...he probably hated him... hated his family. Even though a part of him still loved him...how could he possibly want anything to with his family...especially after this...

It was horrible! The sounds of violence as two powerhouses assaulted each other. What’s worse, he couldn’t do anything! He’d just be in the way. Worse still? It was clear that Luc was weakened right now… because of the slumber his father mentioned perhaps? Still, he wasn’t winning this fight….

He couldn’t watch! The sounds were terrible enough! Rory felt sick as he covered his eyes and looked only at the bed.

The human couldn’t believe this was happening!

Relief washed over him when he finally heard Ciel demand they stop. Peeking through his fingers he watched the pair kneel, before James got up and left. Rory couldn’t help but watch every step as the bastard walked away! If he never saw James again it would be too soon!

Then Ciel was addressing him, apologising. Words could never undo what had been done. Though he did appreciate Ciel trying, plus! The father hadn’t once toyed with him like his sons. “I appreciate your apology…..” he muttered softly. Still, hugging his legs as he looked towards Luc and then away. What am I meant to do now? Is he okay? I really want to check on him…. But I don’t dare.

The path was blurry and messy. Rory had no idea what he was meant to do! Unwelcome everywhere. Doomed to be alone. Instinct had him asking Ciel; “am…. Am I f-free to go?” Or am I just a prisoner now? The human had no clue what to expect!

Hazel-greeny eyes turned to look at Luc once more. I don’t blame him. I’d not want to look at me either. He sighed, running a hand through his hair. James is right, I am a coward. Always running away….

But honestly!? What else could Rory too. So much hurt and anguish had happened between them all. So much suffering and heartache. Some of it caused due to the manipulation of another, but that didn’t just erase it or remove it magically. It was too broken, right? Despite his muddied feelings, despite a part of him still loving Kaname, he saw no way back…. And forward was unclear to him. 

Slowly, he uncurled his legs slightly, eyes roaming over Luc. He couldn’t help but be concerned. “Y-you…. Y-you look rather injured, L-Lord Luc….” It hurt to say it like that, to address him as he had once been ordered to when Luc first took him in. But it was clear Luc wanted nothing to do with him now, couldn’t even look at him. “I hope you heal quickly….” He said, lowering his head. Was it always this hard?