• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Uzuchi98

• aominecchi

• sa_cheerio

• chococrepe

Meee Meee!!! *-*

This manga is soo cute! Aki is so small but so aggressive!!! *-* It makes him very cute! I like him very much, maybe because I'm small and aggressive too hahaha

I love all Yamamoto Kotetsukos mangas *-*

• Like 1

honto yajuu is masterpiece...

i really really really like that manga, the story is unique

for me to read that manga is some kind of happiness :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

*raises hand*

I thought everybody forgot about it here hehe

I like it very much. Both of the main characters are so cute especially when they are not trying to be and the story isn't cliche.. It's just so much fun reading this manga ^^

• Like 1

Banzai! Yeah, Yamamoto Kotetsuko's works are very interesting and heart-warming~♥ So cute~

And Aki is so adorable when his hair is down. Sometimes, I can feel blood drip from my nose from too much cuteness.

• Like 1

It's verry Cute!! a Yakuza and a Police man! Soo cute!! >///

Aki is a very cute Yakuza. And Tomoharu is soo cool.

So cutee...it's a heart warming manga :cuteonion41:

Just started reading it today up to volume 2 and I love it! :banhbao8: it truly one the best yaoi mangas I hope to read more from the mangaka (I hope I typed that right, I'm a little rusty on my anime and manga terms) I also like the extra story with the step-brothers. Aki is so cute when he gets flustered, and the love scenes are just great onion0

• 3 months later...

Honto Yajuu is one of my favourite manga! I love all the sensei's works. The characters seem to have no flaws and Ueda in that uniform... *faints*

• 2 weeks later...

Honto Yajuu!!!! hahahaha.. I'm not the seme type but I just love Aki!! He's sooo freaking cute! :banhbao43: I love the times when Aki was jealous and so as Tomoharu!! :banhbao29: Also the episode when Tomoharu dressed as a mafia member!! He's so cool there~ XD I also love Aki's aggressiveness!! hahaha! They're just perfect! I love both of them!! :banhbao8::banhbao8:rabbit4rabbit8

• 2 weeks later...

My fav by Yamamoto Kotetsuko. It's so funny and at the same time deals with deep love. Add in two gorgeous protagonists and a nice art style. What more can you with for? XD

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Honto yajuu is simply the best! :) it is number 1 on my favorite mangas because it is well crafted--from the storyline to the drawings. I read it along with the drama CD and i'm happy all day, giggling to myself when i'm working and i recall funny scenes and smexy scenes. When i read some sad, depressing genre, i make sure to read honto yajuu at the end because it takes away the heaviness in my heart. I truly wish that they would make it into an anime series.

I love this series and I like the lessons that are contained in it, like when they stayed at the run down inn. I also like how Aki gets flustered when he is called cute, but he was adorable about the ring Tomoharu bought him. Aki being friends with Natsuki is also something I find endearing. I just wish that I could see some of Aki's outfits in color!

FREAKIN YEAH! im a huge fan OF HONTO YAJUU EVER SINCE I LOVE AKI DEYYMM!!!

i really really like it, it's one of my bestest favorite ever..

once i got into japan i'll go look for kotetsuko sensei and ask a freakin sign ! haha (*as if thats possible haha*)

aki is just terribly adorable!!

also i draw them since im reaaaally a huge fan wanne see?

hontoyajuu_zps9a9bc436.jpg

Like it? More like love it. I love how their relationship are going. Always wanting to make me read more so sometimes ill end up rereading the stuff. Many thanks to the scanaltion teams for scanlating `em.