Alice in the Country of Hearts (Viper & Xianghua)

Xianghua

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Viperscreed

• Xianghua

Top Posters In This Topic

The cat, Boris, smirked. "Go ahead, Blood. Shoot me." Blood glared at the other.

Boris smirked again, feeding off the other's rage. He slipped his hand under Alan's chin and passionately kissed the other, keeping and eye open to see Blood's reaction.

Blood was furious. He pulled the trigger, but nothing happened. "Fuck!" he yelled, throwing the gun behind him. He grabbed Boris by the shoulder, pulling him off of Alan, and punching him in the face.

Alan turned bright red and slapped his hands over his mouth, only removing them to plead with the hatter once more.

"P-please don't fight." He pleaded.

"You wanna throw down?" Boris asked. "Let's throw down." He smirked, preparing to fight. Blood punched him a few more times, moving too fast for the other to realize what was happening. Boris scratched Blood's face, leaving a few bloody cuts running down his face. Blood punched Boris in the stomach, so hard that he flew backwards.

The cat hissed, running away. The twins laughed. Vivaldi sighed. Ace looked terrified.

"Tsk tsk," Blood said, shaking his head. "If only you knew what that cat was going to do to you."

Vivaldi scrunched her nose. "It's true," she said. "He is truly a pervert."

"Oh my god..." Blood said, appalled. "You actually like him, don't you?" He turned, and quickly walked back to the Hatter Mansion, frustrated.

Vivaldi sighed, putting a hand on Alan's shoulder.

"I would just hide your attraction towards Boris whenever you're around him," Vivaldi said, as she and Ace began to walk towards the Castle of Hearts.

The group approached a large mansion, with guards wearing card suit outfits. Vivaldi walked towards the front door, through the crowd of guards, inside the mansion, up a set of eloquent stairs, and to a large throne room, where the same rabbit hybrid that had taken Alan to wonderland, Peter, was pacing.

"What do you want, rabbit?!" Vivaldi yelled.

"It's about the war," Peter said. "The Amusement Park district bombed Clover Tower... Nightmare is outraged. They've formed an alliance with Hatter Mansion, and Blood is already pissed off for no reason, at this rate, there will be no Amusement Park tomorrow."

"So?" Vivaldi asked. "Good. Good riddance. The Amusement Park is the uncleaned sphincter of Wonderland."

"Let us not forget, Mistress, they are our only alliance," Peter said. "Once they take out the Amusement Park, we're next."

Vivaldi's eyes widened.

"What are we to do?" Vivaldi asked softly.

"I don't know, I don't know..." Peter said. "According to Nightmare, Alan was to be a prophet, and stop the war... I don't know how he expects an outsider to stop the war though."

"No, no, I've got it!" Vivaldi exclaimed, with a sly smile. "Alan... Do you think you can do a little seducing?"

"Just seduce Boris, Blood, and Gray, the head of the Clover Tower, not in front of each other, of course, and 'convince' them to surrender..." Vivaldi said. "I know it's strange, but it's for the good of not only the Castle of Hearts, but all of Wonderland!"

Vivaldi's eyes widened. "You dare not sacrifice your own purity for the good of a nation?!" She closed her eyes, taking a deep breath in, and opened them again. "After all, you seemed to take quiet a liking to that Boris..."