Alice in the Country of Hearts (Viper & Xianghua)

Xianghua

boris-jpg.jpg

Name: Boris Airay

Height: 6'5

Weight: 221 lbs

Personality: Boris is the counterpart of the Cheshire Cat; like the character he is based on, Boris loves riddles. He has functional cat ears and a tail, several piercings and tattoos, and dresses in short, exposing outfits with a pink boa and a collar with a chain. Boris works in the Amusement Park District for Mary Gowland. Though he is sly, devious character with a childish persona, he becomes close to Alice. He is friends with Dee and Dum, despite the fact that they work for opposing groups, and even goes to Hatter Mansion to have tea parties and interact with Elliot and Blood. Boris has on numerous occasions, snuck into the Castle of Hearts to 'play' with the guards and other workers. When his luck ran out, Alice found him badly wounded and bloody, and after a reprimanding from Alice, Boris promised to change his careless and ruthless ways for Alice's sake.

Ace-mah-favorite-X3-alice-in-the-country-of-hearts-31936083-640-457.jpg

Name: Ace

Weight: 234 lbs

Personality: Ace is an original character, though he is possibly based on the Knave of Hearts. He is the Knight of Heart Castle and considered the most skilled swordsman in Wonderland, but has a notoriously bad sense of direction and often forgets how to get to places and carries around camping gear because of this. Though, seemingly harmless at first, he becomes more devious over time and demonstrates a tendency towards violence. His lost adventures are revealed to be assassinations of people that the Joker or the Clockmaker want him to kill; he helps Julius Monrey collect clocks from people who have died while killing those who get in his way. Ace is one of the first characters to admit that he has no romantic interest in Alice, though that changes shortly after he says it. Despite confessing to love Alice, she notes how he used her as a shield when Peter threatened to shoot him. He almost kills Alice because she is changing everyone in Wonderland, but mentions that if he killed her, he couldn't hear her heartbeat anymore, so he changes his mind.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTnYfWUyOTzafcYGut5RRxuNccmE04n4FCnCABK9MmXvdSISrqpvQ

Name: Pierce Villiers

Height: 6'1

Weight: 198 lbs

Personality: Pierce is the counterpart of the Dormouse who appears in Clover no Kuni no Alice game as well as Joker no Kuni no Alice and was the undertaker for the Hatters. He has functional mouse ears and a tail and suffers from insomnia as a result of constantly drinking coffee out of paranoia at the thought of being eaten by Boris. He used to work for the Hatter family, but ran away prior to the beginning of the series due to being terrorized by Boris and the twins. He adores Nightmare because he helps him sleep and is often worried about his health. Pierce is terrified of Boris who often tries to eat him and constantly makes him feel like his life is in danger. However, he likes Peter and Elliot because he doesn't feel threatened around rabbits.

Blood-Dupre2.jpg

Name: Blood Dupre

Height: 6'6

Weight: 242 lbs

Personality: Leader of the Hatters, he is charming, flirtatious, laid-back and loves black tea, Blood is nothing like the Mad Hatter, the character he represents. He rules the Hatter's Mansion area and is strongly hated by Mary Gowland for making his name known throughout the Land of Hearts. He is also involved in a civil war with the Queen of Hearts. Alice notices right away that he looks exactly like her ex-boyfriend. Nightmare created his face to look identically like her ex-boyfriend, though his reasons for doing so unknown. In the beginning, Blood states he has no intention of loving Alice, and discusses trying to kill her. He even attempts to choke her at one point, and shoots at her during a ball held by Vivaldi. However, like many others, Blood develops a strong interest in her, and in the manga, he antagonizes Julius just so Alice will leave Julius to stay with Blood, though she never actually leaves the Clock Tower.

peter-white-jpg.jpg

Name: Peter White

Height: 6'3

Weight: 201 lbs

Personality: Peter White is based off of the White Rabbit. Peter is the one who went to the real world and brought Alice to Wonderland. He insisted that Alice follow him and when she refused, Peter kidnapped her. Other than having a pair of white rabbit ears, wearing a watch, and wearing a suit coat he has little in common with the original White Rabbit. He has sociopathic tendencies meaning that he will not hesitate to kill anyone he dislikes, especially if they get between him and Alice. Alice mentions hating him on several instances, but he is persistent in gaining her love. Peter is able to turn into an actual rabbit, which he does so in order to gain Alice's affections since she has a soft spot for his rabbit form, and works for the Queen of Hearts in Heart Castle as a Prime Minister. He is often caught rhyming as he speaks, however in the original version he is heard talking normally without rhyming.

e7104a56b474a1d4df40df09ace56336123.jpg

Name: Elliot March

Height: 6'4

Weight: 211 lbs

Personality: Other than having a pair of brown hare ears, Elliot shares no likeness to the March Hare, upon which he is based. He first seems willing to help Alice, until he points his weapon at her and says he wants to "test his new gun". But later in the manga as well as the games, Elliot comes across as a kind and sweet person with the willingness to kill people without hesitation. Elliot is dedicated to serving Blood, due to the fact that Blood helped Elliot escape prison for a terrible sin. Elliot had destroyed his friend's clock as his friend had wished. Because Wonderland needs replacements, the act of destroying a clock is taboo and he was thrown in jail.

Gray-Ringmarc2.jpg

Name: Gray Ringmarc

Weight: 213 lbs

Personality: Gray is based on the Lizard in the original Alice in Wonderland. He works for Nightmare, though is often reduced to acting as a nanny of sorts in order to force Nightmare to do his work, and tends to be a workaholic, pushing his subordinates to do the same. In contrast, he is notably a poor cook and artist, despite his best efforts. By nature Gray is a kind man who cares for people and animals, but he is also a former assassin and a deadly combatant. As a result, he is unwillingly Ace's designated sparring partner as he is the only one who can match the Knight of Heart's skill. Gray often compares and sees himself as inferior to Julius, particularly in regards to his relationship to Alice. The lizard on his neck can come to life, and whatever you do to it he can feel.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Viperscreed

• Xianghua

Top Posters In This Topic

(

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Kinda like this)

Name: Alan

Hieght:5' 3''

Weight: 102

Personality: Alan is a sweet young thing who thaught the stories his sister had told him were nothing more then creative tales to help him sleep at night. He loved drawing the creatures his sister described for him and kept many of the drawings in a sketchbook. Like his sister he is sensitive and polite but has limits; when pushed to these limits he can have small outbursts which he will feel guilty about shortly after and apologize.

------

Alan wiped a few tears from his eyes. He stood in the garden of his home, wearing a black suit.

"How you doin' kid?" Alan looked up to see the voice coming from relative, he couldn't quite recall the man's name but he doubted the other remembered his.

"I'm okay." He said, smiling softly at the other even though his reddened eyes gave away his condition.

"If you need anything just ask." The other said, patting his shoulder before walking off to talk with some other adults.

A white rabbit hybrid jumped up from a hole in the ground. Nightmare had sent him to collect what he referred to as an "Alice", what the hell was that? The rabbit pushed it out of his mind for the time being, as he concentrated on transforming into a pure bred rabbit. His clothes fell on the floor, as he hopped around the backyard, a cute, harmless, fluffy bunny. He saw a blonde boy in a black suit, all alone, and immediately, he knew that this is who Nightmare was referring to.

The rabbit hopped towards the boy, repeatedly jumping up and down in an attempt to get his attention, as he hopped back towards the hole from whence he came, signaling the boy to follow. In rabbit form, he couldn't speak, however, he did have a strong persuasive almost pheromone, which could be used into getting someone to do almost anything he wanted, and he wanted this boy, to follow him.

(I know it says that Peter kidnaps Alice, but that's from the manga, and I'm trying not to plagiarize too much. xD)

'A white rabbit?' Alan looked at the rabbit with confusion. He glanced at his relatives before following the white rabbit.

"What are you doing here, Auntie will be very upset if she finds you in her garden." Alan said softly, approuching the rabbit.

The rabbit jumped behind a tree, then emerged a few seconds later, a tall man, with long white rabbit ears, circular glasses, a red coat, and an oversized stopwatch hanging from his waist. He smirked, pushing the blonde boy into a hole, jumping in after them, as the two fell further, and further, and further, and further...

They hit the ground with a thud. Before the boy could say anything, a tall man, with an incredibly long black ponytail and kimono, appeared for the two. "Peter..." the man sighed, rubbing his forehead. "What did I tell you about bringing outsiders here?"

"Nightmare told me to!" the rabbit man, Peter, defended, jumping to his feet.

The other man sighed, looking towards the boy on the ground. "Come with me," he said, turning, and walking towards a large clock tower.

Alan scambled to his feet, dusting himself off before following the man.

"W-where am I?" Alan asked, frightened and confused.

"Wonderland," the man answered. "Although to be more specific, right now, you're in the Clock Tower Plaza." The man led the boy up a large set of stairs, to a tall, eloquent clock tower. The windows looked out over all of Wonderland, showing each district.

A smaller man, with a green coat and mouse ears, entered the room, holding a broken clock. "One of Vivaldi's guards," he said softly, handing the clock to the taller man.

The man nodded, setting the clock on a desk. "Pierce, bring this man to Ace, will you?" he asked.

The mouse hybrid nodded. "Yes, Julius!" he said, taking the blonde boy's hand and leading him out of the clock tower.

"So what's your name?" he asked, as they walked through the Clock Tower Plaza, towards another district, the Castle of Hearts.

"A-alan." He answered the mouse, looking around even further confused.

'Wonderland, Wonderland isn't real, I must've fallen asleep.' Alan thought to himself as he followed the other.

As Pierce led Alan to the Castle of Hearts, the two were stopped, by a tall man with wavy brown hair, and brown rabbit ears. "Pierce!" he yelled, pulling out a sword. "You dare bring an outsider near the Hatter Mansion?!" Behind him was a large white mansion, with a large, black cast iron gate and fence, with red, white, and black roses creeping up the sides.

Pierce's face paled in fear. "I-I'm just taking A-Alan to s-s-see Ace..." he said softly.

"Quiet!" the brown rabbit yelled. "You know you aren't welcome here anyways!"

Before Pierce could respond, an even taller man, with chin length black hair, white suit, and black tophat, both adorned in roses and playing cards, exited the iron gate, appearing before the three. "Is there a problem, Elliot?" he asked the brown rabbit, calmly, but a slightly threatening tone in his voice.

"Pierce is trespassing! Whether he's trying to come to Hatter Mansion or not, he's on own property, Blood!" the brown rabbit, Elliot, yelled, pointing at Pierce, who was petrified with fear.

The black haired man, Blood, shook his head. "Tsk tsk," he said, looking over towards Pierce. "Didn't you learn your lesson from last time?" His expression changed, when he saw the blonde boy next to Pierce. "Who is this?" he asked sternly.

Pierce stuttered, not even beginning to make words, absolutely terrified of Blood.

"I-i'm Alan." Alan stammered, having turned deathly pale when the man had drawn his sword.

"I c-can leave if t-this is such and issue, I d-didn't mean to intrude."Alan said, taking a few steps back.

"Withdraw your weapon, Elliot," Blood said to the brown rabbit, though his eyes didn't leave Alan. He walked over to the other, putting an arm around the blonde boy. "What brings such a cute little boy to Hatter Mansion?" he asked, smirking.

Alan regained some color though it was in the form of a blush.

"I-i don't k-know, I was pushed down a hole and then I was brought here." He explained, nervously playing with his fingers.

"Goddamn Peter," Blood mumbled. "Well, you're always welcome at the Hatter Mansion." He smiled slyly, when a fist appeared, punching him in the nose. Blood stumbled backwards, wiping the blood from his nose. "How ironic," he smirked, as he looked at the man before him. He was a bit shorter than Blood, with chin length brown hair and a red knight uniform.

"Step away from the boy, Blood," the man said, a grim expression.

"Why Ace, I do believe you've been banned from Hatter Mansion," Blood responded with a smirk.

The brunette, Ace, looked angry. He drew his sword, pointing it towards Blood, who laughed, and pulled out a gun. Ace whimpered, grabbing Alan and using him as a sheild.

"Don't shoot!" Alan said even before he was pulled in front of the other man.

"P-please." He followed his last statement, trembling violently.

"Drop your weapon, Ace," Blood threatened, cocking the pistol.

"You wouldn't dare shoot such a cute face, would you?" Ace asked, still hiding behind Alan.

"With gusto," Blood said, smirking, and aiming the pistol at Alan's head.

Just as he was about to pull the trigger, a woman approached. "Put the gun down, Blood," she said. The woman was tall and beautiful, with ebony curls and a crimson queen's dress.

"V-Vivaldi?" Blood questioned, lowering his weapon. "What are you doing here?"

"I came to check on my worthless knight," the woman, Vivaldi, said, glaring at Ace. "Well, well. What do we have here?" She walked over to Alan, and hit Ace in the back of the head, so he would let the other go. "These boys aren't bothering you too much, are they?" she asked.

"Mistress, with all due respect, I--" "SILENCE FOOL!!!" ACe was interrupted by Vivaldi's roar. The woman turned her attention back to Alan. She smiled.

"N-not at all." Alan said to Vivaldi even though he was devoid off any skin color and his knees were shaking out of fear.

"Uh... um... Ace, J-Julius wanted m-me to bring Alan to y-you..." Pierce said softly.

Ace smiled proudly. "So, he trusts me with the fresh meat?"

"You sound like a rapist," Blood mumbled.

Vivaldi frowned. "This FOOL, is in no position to watch after Alan," she said. "You're coming back to the castle with me. If any of you maggots object, I'd suggest you take it up with Missy." She pulled her dress up, revealing a shot gun strapped to her upper thigh. She smirked, letting her dress return to the floor, as she led Alan to the Castle of Hearts.

Ace followed, head down, ashamed he had disappointed his queen.

Ace looked over at Alan, as they passed what looked like an amusement park. "Get back here, you bastards!" A man's voice yelled.

Vivaldi sighed. "Not this again..."

Two male twins approached the three, hiding behind Vivaldi. "Get off me, scum!" she yelled. "I haven't the time nor patience for you idiots right now."

"I told you Ace wouldn't make it back in time!" A pink haired cat hybrid yelled, approahing the group. "Now pay up!"

The twins pouted, each handing the cat a stack of playing cards, as they split to the sides of Vivaldi. "What are you morons doing?" Vivaldi berated.

The cat was about to say something, when he noticed Alan. "Well, hello hello hello!" he said. "Aren't you cute?"

Vivaldi scowled, smacking the cat hard on the top of the head. "Pervert," she mumbled.

"God save the Queen!" The cat said. Vivaldi glared at him.

As soon as Alan asked his question, the sky got black, and lightning hit the ground, causing a man to appear, a tall man, completely dressed in black, with red eyes, and large black goat legs. He held a sword that was larger than Alan. "You are here, for a very peculiar reason, Alan," he said, his voice rather frightening. "Earlier today, you had been crying. Do you recall why?"

"And you feel alone," the creature said. Once the black fog had disappeared, Vivaldi and the others were nowhere to be seen. "Everyone in Wonderland has been created to love you," he said. "You always felt lesser than your sister, and now that she's dead, you feel alone." The monster smirked. "This is so you won't feel that way. You can choose to stay, but you cannot choose to leave."

"I know you're wondering, why I've chosen you. I've watched you since you were a child. Every dream you've ever had, that was me. You see, Alan, these are troubling times in Wonderland. There is a Civil War, between those of the Hatter Mansion, these here at the Amusement Park, and those at the Castle of Hearts. You have a great destiny, Alan." His body turned to black smoke, as the background returned to normal, and Vivaldi and the others reappeared.

"Goddamnit, Nightmare!" Vivaldi yelled. "You know I hate it when you send us to the Nothing Place!" She pouted, Nightmare had already left.

Vivaldi's eyes widened, making her look insane. "Alice?" she asked, smiling grimly. "That girl was nothing but trouble. She corrupted my dear brother into a mob boss from a rival kingdom! I do hope you don't plan on becoming like her, I did away with that pesky girl, and it would be such a shame to waste such a cute boy!"

"Such a cute boy~" the cat sung, wrapping himself around Alan's body.

A gunshot was heard behind Alan and The cat. Blood stood, holding his gun up towards the sky. "Step away from Alan, Boris," he said, aiming the gun at the cat. "Or it'll be your head."